To Love a Stray Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers

"He's gotten an invitation from the same she-kitt for her last three heats," Mitchell says with a wide grin, "He's even had to visit recently for just that the last time."

"And no little Sams running around?" I ask.

"Birth control is used unless the tom and she-kitt have marriage plans," Sam tells me. I push my plate away with the bone and the fat trimmings sitting on the plate, Chris eyes me warily for a few moments before carefully reaching out and taking the plate.

"Is anyone going hunting tomorrow?" I ask as I glance around.

"That's why I came here remember," Pete tells me.

"Most if not all of us," Malcolm says with a shrug, "And if you want to go you can be sure Micah, Edwin and Steven will go. They'll want to impress you,"

"Is that why Edwin keeps telling me he owes me a couple of kills?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeap," Timny chimes in.

"Let's watch TV or do you want to play an x-box game?" Dwayne asks.

"A movie," I decide and head for the lounge room. I sit in one of the chairs but when Sam comes in he walks over and picks me up before carrying me to the lounge where he dumps me in the centre and sits to one side of me.

"More of us can sit near you here," Mitchell tells me with a grin as he settles on the other side of me.

"Yous don't have to watch me to make sure I don't run away or hurt myself," I mutter annoyed.

"Basic werecat fact -- we tend to sit around in groups or piles with either the most dominant male or the she-kitt at the centre," Mitchell supplies.

"Oh," I say slightly shocked then a warm feeling begins to fill me and I realise I am exactly where I want to be, well except maybe for the absence of the three toms that were out roaming in cat form. "Oh!"

"She just got it," Malcolm supplies.

"She just got what?" Micah asks from behind the lounge and I start slightly as I realise I didn't hear him enter the building. With that thought the door bangs loudly and heavy breathing heralds the arrival of Edwin and Steven.

"You might want to put your jeans on Micah," Edwin tells him with a bit of a bite to his voice.

"You should have come for a run," Steven says to me as he comes around the front of the lounge to find a seat on the floor although the toms that had stayed with me have all the close seats. I glance his way but look away quickly, I'm not comfortable with the fact he's interested in me and I'm not comfortable with noticing how good he looks wearing only his low riding jeans.

"Looks like we get the silent treatment," Edwin announces and I realise I have been sitting there without a word for several minutes as I try to deal with my unwanted reactions.

"I know how to treat someone who gives me the silent treatment," Micah says from directly behind me.

The next instant he is leaning over me from behind, his arms crossed over my lower ribs as he nuzzles in against my neck with his nose and mouth. I immediately begin to struggle pushing at his arms and trying to bring my shoulder up to force his face away from my neck.

"Get off me!" I cry hoarsely.

"I'm not on you ...yet," Micah purrs against my neck and I suddenly begin struggling much harder.

"Enough!" Sam roars beside me.

I'm on the floor, facing the lounge as I scramble backwards on my hands and buttocks. My heart is pounding and my breath rasps in my throat while fire races up my spine in savage waves, I stumble as I get to my feet and try to walk. More hands grab me as I struggle to remain on my feet and in human form.

"It's alright Rosy," Mitchell tells me as he tries to hold me but I try to push away from him.

"No it's not! I'm gonna change! Now get away from me!" I growl from between gritted teeth as I struggle to remain in control. Suddenly I am free and I manage to make it to the doorway where I cling to the door jam and press my forehead against the cool wood as I struggle for control of my cat.

"Rosy?" I hear both Sam and Mitchell but I can't let go of my inner cat long enough to respond, not yet. It takes time but gradually I regain control and the fiery pain recedes, I open my eyes and realise everyone is silent the TV emitting the only noise. I slowly turn my head to look at the toms, they are all standing watching me and I'm not sure if it is to be ready to help me or to be ready to protect themselves. I feel more exhausted and pain ridden then if I had changed and changed back immediately and without any food for a week.

"I was only playing around," Micah tells me when I glance his way.

"Yeah well you were a fucking idiot about it!" Edwin growls aggressively and several others growl as well.

"Bravo, let's all hike the aggression up a few more notches and see if I can deal with that as well." I manage to say bitterly.

"You need to sit down or lay down?" Mitchell asks as he moves towards me slowly.

"Lay down, away from all the noise and agro." I answer faintly as I close my eyes and rest my forehead against the wood once again.

* * * * *

It is the hour before dawn when I wake and I lift my head to look around as I register the strong smell of others. Mitchell is in front of me; my arm across his waist and my head has used his shoulder as a pillow while the warm body I can feel against my back is Sam. At my feet there is faint movement and I look that way to see Dwayne climbing off the bottom of the bed, he had been stretched out at our feet.

"You getting out?" I ask softly.

"Yeah, nature calls." He tells me as he leaves the room in his jeans. I sit up carefully as I look around in the dim light, this time of morning is my favourite time for a swim and I mental curse the fact I am not near my pond. I crawl off the bed careful not to disturb Sam and Mitchell before heading out towards the toilet. A few minutes later I find Dwayne in the kitchen putting the coffee machine on and cooking bacon.

"Mmm, smells good." I say as I move to stand beside him and watch as he turns the bacon, "Extra crispy please," I tell him as I rest a hand on top of his shoulder and lean against his side for a few minutes.

I watch as Dwayne puts the crisp bacon on the plate snagging a piece for himself as I pick up a piece to chew, I feel him tense beside me and slowly put his hand near the bacon once again.

"Notice something?" Dwayne asks in a low tone.

"What?"

"You're not guarding the food and we're eating from the same plate," Dwayne says lightly.

"Oh!" I say startled and break into relieved laughter. Dwayne laughs as well and puts his arm around my shoulders to give me a quick squeeze.

"Make yourself a bacon sandwich and eat it before the others smell it and come out for their share." He warns me.

I'm at the table eating when Micah and Steven are the first to wonder out, Micah grins as he helps himself to a hasty bacon sandwich and sits next to me. Several moments later Steven is on the other side and I am surrounded by the scent of them as I eat. The others make their way to the kitchen over the next few minutes and soon we are all busy eating.

"Hunting just before lunch today," Micah announces as he puts his arm over the back of my chair and leans towards me. I have to control the urge to lean away from him or I'd be leaning towards Steven, I fix the problem with a sharp elbow to Micah's ribs.

"Back off," I warn him and he laughs softly as he rubs his ribs but he straightens up.

"Mitchell you'd better get Doc to look at your hand while he's here today," Sam says with a glance at his brother.

"He'll be here in about half an hour," Micah says before leaning towards me, "You need to go have a long talk with him."

"And you need to stop harassing me!" I snap at him disliking the little curl of excitement low in my stomach.

"We told Rosy a lot of information last night so she's well aware of what you lot are up to," Timny says.

Micah explodes out of the chair beside me and has hold of Timny by the throat before anyone can move. Sam, Chris, Malcolm and Dwayne rush to try to pull Micah off Timny while I hurry to get well away from the resulting struggle.

"Micah! The boy didn't mean any harm by his remark!" Sam snaps as he manages to get in between them.

"If you've scared her I'll skin you alive and use your hide as a doormat!" Micah snarls as he backs up a step.

"No we told her information so she can cope when she has to!" Sam snaps angrily.

"Keep out of it!" Micah snarls and turns his attention to Sam. There are a few tense minutes as neither tom backs down before the sound of a vehicle distracts everyone.

"Come on, that sounds like Doc." Mitchell tells me as he urges me towards the door. I hurry to follow him and all but run to the car that is parking outside the main house.

"Hi Doc," Mitchell says as Doc climbs out of the car, "I've busted up my hand a bit, can you check it out for me?"

"Yeah sure. Hallo Rosy," Doc says with a smile in my direction.

"Hallo," I say suddenly embarrassed by why I was going to talk to Doc.

"Let's go inside Marissa has kindly offered to let us use the games room today," Doc tells us as he heads for the house.

Marissa meets us at the door and leads the way to a large room that is off at the end of one of the wings of the building. Doc quickly examines Mitchell's hand and announces that is only severely bruised and will be right after a shift.

"Mitchell you can go back to The Quarters now, I'm sure Rosy would appreciate some privacy." Marissa orders firmly but with a smile. Mitchell gets up and leaves without complaint and I look after him nervously.

"Would you like me to stay Rosy? So you have another woman present?" Marissa asks.

"Please," I say uneasily.

"Ok, I've had phone calls from both Micah and Sam early hours of this morning. Micah asked me to come and talk to you about coming into heat, Sam has told me what's been said and has happened since you got here..." Doc is saying.

"Something has happened?" Marissa asks worriedly.

"Micah, Edwin and Steven are going stir crazy and Micah got a little too friendly last night ..." Doc explains.

"I'll give that boy the hiding of his life! And his father will discipline him harshly!" Marissa exclaims angrily.

"From what Sam said Micah had to have a good sniff of Rosy and tried to scent mark her but she didn't know what was happening other than he was getting overly friendly," Doc explains.

"Rosy, you get warning signs when you're about to cycle. You get a clear discharge from your front passage; it's usually noticeable in the amount. You come up to top weight, become aroused all the time, become irritable easily and crave company, lots of company and then you start to get a strong distinctive odour." Marissa explains gently. "If you know what day you get the discharge you can predict when you will come into heat. If you ever need it I can perform the role your mother normally would, well a she-kitt's mother would for her daughter."

"How much warning will I get before this happens?" I ask uneasily.

"Two weeks. The day you have the discharge is day one, the day you come into full heat is day fourteen. Heat should end day twenty. Most She-kitts and Dams begin to smell two days before at day twelve. It's nature's way to get plenty of toms present so she can choose from them." Marissa explains.

"Have you got one of them rooms with the cage in it here?" I ask as I twist my hands nervously.

"Yes, it hasn't been used for a few years now but it wouldn't take long to fix it up." Marissa tells me.

"How long to fix it up?" I ask as I take a deep breath.

"A couple of days, a week more likely." Marissa says with a shrug.

"Doc, Sam said something about birth control." My voice is shaking and both of them look at me with sudden understanding.

"How long have you got before you start smelling?" Marissa asks as she gets to her feet.

"Tomorrow, possibly only tonight." I swallow nervously as I start to have trouble breathing.

"I will go and make sure the room and cage are ready by lunch time," Marissa announces.

"Can you come back as soon as you can?" I ask scared.

"Sure sweetheart," Marissa tells me gently before leaving the room.

"Ok, birth control options." Doc says lifting his black bag onto the table. "There's an injection you can have today. Tablets one each day from the day you start to smell, only as good as how well you remember to take them or condoms."

"Which is most protection?" I ask in fear.

"I would say abstinence but that is often not an option when the hormones peak so the injection is the best protection. Pills are easily forgotten and condoms can be a major inconvenience," Doc tells me in a business like tone as he opens the bag and removes a plastic wrapped syringe and a bottle with liquid in it. "How heavy are you do you know?"

"One-forty-eight to one-fifty," I answer nervously.

"Nice big healthy she-kitt," Doc says in admiration. I turn my head away as he injects the serum into my arm and then wipes the injection site over with an alcohol swab.

"All worked out, Wade is going to get Sam and Pete to give him a hand since they are the oldest of the most stable. The bed won't be new but it's only to sleep on and we do have a spare TV and DVD player you can use and the toms will be band from the house, even Donny and Justin. Now what is worrying you dear?" Marissa asks as she sits down again.

"I'll go leave you two talk in private. Might go tell the toms Rosy here is spending the morning with you and Jazzy; stop any of them venturing over here." Doc tells Marissa.

"Thank you Doc. Now what is it you wanted to talk to me about or do you just need company?" Marissa asks with an understanding smile. I wait until Doc has left the room before I glance at Marissa nervously.

"I need to know what a tom would do if he were invited ... invited into the cage," I say nervously and look away uneasily.

"Ok I know you're not a virgin but I'll try to explain as much as I can as if ... well it will be your first time," Marissa tells me and pauses for a moment, "He'll be very aroused and want to touch you and hold you, stroke you. He'll try to persuade you to let him touch you intimately, be very interested in foreplay and if you lay down and let him climb on top he'll only enter you only if you want although he will try to persuade you to want him to. When he does ...I mean if he does he'll make sure you enjoy it, his main goal is to get you to want him to have a sexual relationship with you after your heat."

"He won't try to lockup?" I ask fearfully.

"That usually doesn't occur until two or three years into a marriage, it takes a lot of trust to let a tom do that. But I must confess if you trust him enough it is as good as if not better than ordinary sex." Marissa says with a dreamy expression, she gives a start and a self-conscious laugh. "Would you mind if Jazzy visited you while you're in the room? Most young she-kitts get to see some of what being on heat is before they have their first heat."

"As long as I'm coping okay," I say uncertainly.

"Okay, I'll take that as a maybe." Marissa tells me. "I'll just go and get some sandwiches and coffee ... or would you rather tea?"

"Coffee is fine thanks," I say with a forced smile. I sit in the large room alone while Marissa goes to get the food, I look at the window and realise with a start that it is nearly lunchtime.

I go to the window and look out into the brightness of the day relieved no one should be able to see into the house's dim interior. I can see the side of the quarters and the toms standing around over there, several of them keep glancing towards the house and I back up a step involuntarily.

Wade appears from near the house and heads over towards them, there seems to be a short conversation and he signals towards the tree line. I watch as all but one of the toms begin stripping and dropping to all fours prior to shifting, the only one not stripping is Micah and I know this by his size and some instinct as a hot little curl of excitement swirls low in my stomach.

Day Fifteen

I pace the confines of the room restlessly. Movies and television hold no interest for me and the uncomfortable feeling of arousal is now constant. I take a deep breath near the small window and sift the air for any scents and groan in frustration when I realise what I am doing. Thoughts of Micah, Edwin and Steven haunt me and I even consider Malcolm and Chris as options but I grit my teeth and refuse to ask for any one of them to come and visit me. My lunch sits untouched on its tray as did my breakfast before it but I pay hunger no heed as I continue to move around restlessly.

Day Eighteen

I pace the cage restlessly going from one corner to the other until I am in danger of driving myself crazy, I can't eat and I only drink as raging thirst drives me. I know Marissa comes in for most of each day, sitting in a chair in the room but I have confined myself to the cage as my hormones rage driving me to distraction. My lust is so strong now I imagine I can smell the toms on the slight breeze that wafts through the small high windows. My inner cat screams and rages but I am unable to change in my present state and shudder and shake through those tantrums as well.

Day Twenty

I toss fretfully on the bed trying to sleep, I feel weak and tired and irritable still in the grip of my heat. I take the lid off the bottle of water and drink thirstily but I ignore the breakfast Marissa has cooked for me, not even the crisp bacon tempts my appetite. Close to the middle of the day I get off the bed and go to the bars of the cage where I pull against them testing their strength, I try the locked door and scream in rage when it refuses to give.

"Are you alright Rosy?" Marissa asks as she walks into the room. I turn away and pace the cage in agitation before stoping to look at her.

"How much longer?" I demand and turn away in rage at the desperation in my voice. I scream and throw the bottle at the bars in front of me managing not to throw it in Marissa's direction.

"I think you're in the last hours by the sound of those screams. Are you sure you don't need one of the toms?" She asks gently. My body tenses and begs for the release it knows would come but I grit my teeth and shake my head even as I struggle not to beg for one of the toms, any one of them. My fear of what a male would do with me overrides my need for release.

Day Twenty-one early hours of the morning

I wake and open my eyes, hunger gnaws at my stomach and I sit up. I see the drinks cooler outside the cage and walk to the bars where I reach through to lift the lid off. Inside a variety of meats in plastic containers sit in a bed of ice. I lift one container out and tilt it to get it through the bars, the chicken inside is moist and tender and I chew it slowly to give my stomach a chance to readjust to food. I grab a bottle of orange juice and drink some before having another mouthful of chicken. I eat steadily until I am comfortably full then I return to the bed with a bottle of juice, I smile as I lay back down.

* * * * * * *

I tilt my head back and let the water run down over my face before washing the flower scented soap from my skin, I turn my attention to my shoulders and slowly lather down my body until I reach my navel. I take my time and a lot of care to clean every inch of my skin and remove all traces of the scent from when I went through heat. Finally satisfied I turn the shower off and step out to reach for a towel and dry myself thoroughly before reaching for the neatly folded new clothes Marissa bought for me.

The matching bra and pants are decidedly sexy, the jeans firm through the hip and butt while the t-shirt is clingy and cut low in the neckline to show the upper swell of my breasts. I eye myself critically in the mirror for a few moments before opening the door and heading for the kitchen. Wade and Marissa are sitting at the table enjoying a leisurely cup of coffee after breakfast and Marissa's eyes light up as she spots me.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers