To Love a Stray Ch. 11 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will remember that I am the Alpha." Wade snaps.

"And that makes what you've done all right?" Micah demands. "What you allowed him to do?"

I cringe inwardly, even though a name was not mentioned I know Micah is referring to Edwin. I feel my shame increase, I am pregnant and the father of my unborn kitt has abandoned me.

"I'll be back to talk to you in the morning." Wade states.

"Where's the key to that thing?" Micah asks tightly and I know he means the collar around my throat.

"It stays with me." Wade says firmly.

"She can't change with that on!" Micah snaps.

"Precisely." Wade tells him before turning and heading for the door. I am silent as I crouch on the floor listening to Wade and Edwin's footsteps recede and the screen door shut behind them. I can smell two strangers in among the toms and stay very still trying not to attract attention.

Wade's punishment has instilled into me a sense of how many mistakes I made, the biggest ones being my actions when my uncle had been here. I pointed a gun not only at Wade but also at Micah, Edwin and Dwayne as well as making it clear I would point it at any warrior I felt threatened by. In effect threatening and disobeying the leader of my clan, the most dominant tom and the entire policing force for the clan.

"Rosy?" Mitchell's voice is soft and I scramble to my feet hurriedly. I bury my face against his chest and I am relieved to feel him stroke my hair as he cuddles me against him. Someone is having a closer look at my collar and I tilt my head to the side letting them get a better view.

"Hey Rosy, you okay?" Donovan asks quietly and I feel a hand begin stroking my back.

"There's no way to get a pair of bolt cutters under this thing to get it off." Sam mutters and I turn my head to look towards him. He smiles at me and strokes my cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Take the chain off it." Micah orders and I feel the slight tugging at the collar before the weight of the chain is removed.

"Are you the only one allowed to hug Rosy?" Malcolm asks with a forced laugh.

"That's up to Rosy." Mitchell says quietly and I shake my head as I press my face against his chest once more.

I just want my brothers and the safety and security they give to me.

"You can't stand there all day. Sit on the lounge," Sam orders and I co-operate as Mitchell sits on one end of the lounge, seating me in the middle while Sam moves to sit on my other side.

The TV is turned on and Mikkarl and a tom I don't know are soon playing a game on the x-box. I relax as I tuck my feet up beneath me and lean into Mitchell's side while he has his arm around my shoulders. I glance around from beneath my lashes noting everyone is here plus the two extra toms I had picked up on.

I find no censure in any of the eyes that readily met mine as I glance at each tom nervously. Even Micah shows no anger towards me and I begin to relax. I need the support of all here if I am to nurture and protect the life growing within me after Edwin's callus abandonment of me.

I glance at Sam and he looks my way as if he felt my gaze. I smile timidly and move to lay down with my head in Mitchell's lap and my legs across Sam. Sam grins at me clearly pleased and places his hand just above my knee to give my leg a quick squeeze. I grab his hand and slip it beneath the shirt I wear and place it over my stomach just below my navel. I hesitate a moment before reaching both hands under my shirt to slip the top of my track pants down so his hand rests on my bare belly.

I am aware of my need to strengthen the bonds I have with my brothers and I start to use their strong paternal-like instincts towards my unborn kitt. I am surprised at the sense of safety and security the contact starts to build within me and I relax against my brothers with a contented sigh.

"Can I have a go?" Donovan demands and I glance his way. Everyone suddenly looks my way and it is all I can do not to roll onto my side and bury my face against Mitchell or the back of the lounge but I do cover my face with my hands.

"Maybe in a little while if you're patient." Micah tells him in little more than a whisper.

"Why did Edwin give Rosy and the baby away to you? Doesn't he want them?" Donovan asks. There is an angry hiss and I hear sudden movement making me jerk with fear but I refuse to uncover my face.

"I want to stay in here, Micah," Donovan protests and I can tell he is being taken from the room.

"Maybe you'll think about how questions like that will make Rosy feel before you open your mouth." Micah says tightly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I watch as Rosy makes herself comfortable on the lounge with her brothers. I notice the way she glances at the different warriors, scared little looks as if expecting disapproval. When she glances my way I give her a smile and she looks away hurriedly only to glance back at me. I meet her gaze as non-threateningly as I can and am relieved when she looks away without any signs of fear.

For the first time I notice the dark marks under her eyes, not bruises but faint shadows telling of tiredness. It had been hearing her prowling the cage long into the night, the loss of appetite and signs of growing depression that had made Wade worried enough to release her from the cage before the official results of the pregnancy test came back.

I watch pleased as she stretches out using her brothers as pillows and I almost hold my breath when she places Sam's hand on her stomach where the kitt is growing. I smile to myself as she acts the way I had seen another pregnant she-kitt act. Seeking the attention of her brothers and encouraging their interest in her growing kitt.

I inwardly curse Donovan as he draws attention to Rosy bonding with her brothers. She whimpers softly and I am surprised when she only covers her face instead of trying to hide away.

"Why did Edwin give Rosy and the baby away to you? Doesn't he want them?" Donovan asks.

The words wound me and I hate to think how they make Rosy feel as I jump to my feet and drag Donovan from the room.

"I want to stay in here, Micah." Donovan protests as he tries to grab onto the door jam and stop me taking him from the room.

"Maybe you'll think about how questions like that will make Rosy feel before you open your mouth." I tell him tightly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Don't make Donovan leave because of me. Edwin did it because he knew I didn't want him. By hurting me he hurt Micah because Micah couldn't stop him which meant he got some revenge for Micah having him kicked him out of his birth clan." I say quietly.

"Donovan being made leave the room is my punishment for his thoughtless words." Micah says firmly. "Don't interfere."

I slowly lower my hands from my face and glance towards Micah uneasily but he only glances my way with a grin before dragging a now silent Donovan from the room.

"Yeah that is it in a neat little package. Edwin has been waiting for revenge since Micah took his place as Beta." Steven agrees.

"Do you think she'll let Kirby and I put our hands on her belly?" a strange voice asks from very near by.

"Rosy?" Mitchell asks softly "Okay if I touch?"

"Ahuh," I murmur. "Everyone else can too but not all at once and let me know before touching."

Mitchell grins at me and I feel his hand settle gently against my stomach. I glance towards the others nervously when I hear some soft growls, the kind they use when they're fooling around or wrestling against each other. There is some playful shoving going on between several of them and I frown, half worried an argument will break out.

"What's going on?" I want to know.

"Oh they're just working out who gets the first turn to touch your baby belly." Steven tells me with a grin.

"There's not even the slightest sign yet!" I protest.

"The blood test that Doc did came back positive. That's enough for us." Micah says as he comes back into the lounge room and pauses beside the lounge to look down at me. I blink uncertainly when he walks away without even attempting to touch me.

"How are you doing Stray?" Malcolm asks as he slips his hand onto my stomach when Mitchell moves his hand.

"Ok." I say.

"That ugly coot over there is Kirby Lancaster, my new partner for work." Malcolm tells me.

"Hallo." I say faintly.

"Hallo Rosy. May I?" Kirby asks, he waits to place his hand on my stomach when I nod. His touch is light and brief not pushing the new acquaintance.

"Hey Rosy, good to have you back here." Timny tells me placing his hand on my belly. Chris, Dwayne and Justin are next in line and by now I have calmed down to where I am happy to lie back, relax and enjoy their attention.

"This is Callum, Timny's brother. You can see neither of them got the good looks in the family." Mikkarl tells me with a grin as he places his large hand on my stomach. Callum moves to squat level with my shoulders. He grins at me as he makes a show of looking me over closely.

"Sam and Mitchell definitely got the good looks in your family." he tells me with a wink and a friendly grin.

"Oh!" I let out a startled exclamation and give him a slight push on his shoulder, "go away you flea ridden stray!" I say with a straight face only to giggle at the look of mock horror on his face.

"Looks like I better get a feel in while no one's watching." Steven whispers dramatically as he reaches over, places his hand on my stomach and gives it a gentle rub before turning away.

"Oi Donny! You can come back in here now!" Micah says and I hear hurried footsteps coming from the other end of the house.

Donovan rushes into the lounge room and looks at me hopefully, "Can I touch your belly now?" he asks hopefully.

"You be gentle and move away when Rosy tells you." Micah warns.

"Is it alright to touch your belly?" Donovan asks hopefully once again.

"Yes," I tell him with a smile and Donovan kneels beside the lounge. He stares at my bare belly for several moments before putting his hand on it and rubbing in light circles.

"Do you think the baby can feel us touching your belly?" Donovan asks curiously.

"I don't know. I've never thought about it." I admit. Donovan kneels there looking down at my belly. He glances at my face and I give him a smile. I see something flicker in his eyes before he looks down at his hand once again. I am totally unprepared for his move when he lifts his hand to cup my breast and brush his thumb across my nipple where it juts against my shirt boldly.

"Hey!" I squeal startled as I jerk away from his hand with a mixture of incredulous horror and surprise.

"You randy little bastard!" Sam yells at him as I scramble to sit up pulling my knees up towards my body and crossing my arms over my breasts protectively.

"I'll teach you to keep your hands to yourself." Micah growls as he jumps to his feet from where he was sitting on the floor.

"I didn't mean to! I just saw the way her nipple thing was showing through the shirt and I wondered what it would feel like, and next thing I knew I was touching it!" Donovan protests as he rushes to his feet and backs away as Micah advances.

"You ok Rosy?" Micah asks gently.

"Yeah. He scared me, startled me really. I didn't mind him touching my belly but ..." I break off looking away uncomfortably.

"You want to think about what you just did Donovan? You touch Rosy anything like that again and I will not take into consideration you're just a teenager!" Micah growls angrily.

"I'm really sorry." Donovan says miserably.

"You moved yourself in here, you want to be treated like an adult. Well start acting like one and that means protecting she-kitts not scaring them." Micah snaps before turning his back on Donovan and returning to where he had been sitting.

"You right Rosy?" Mitchell asks me very quietly.

"Yeah," I answer with a nod and settle against his side.

"You seem happy." Sam remarks.

"I'm out of that horrible cage." I mutter and hide my face against Mitchell's side.

"The Stray's happy? Wow! Someone wack me!" Malcolm jokes and I can't resist his teasing and I smile as I peek at him. He sees my smile and his grin almost splits his face in half. He growls softly and begins to crawl towards me up on his hands and feet. I realise with a start he is stalking me like the toms stalk each other in cat form when they wrestle and play. I feel a thrill of pleasant fear shoot through me even though I know he won't hurt me. When he almost reaches the lounge I attempt to push at him with my feet. I don't kick out at him but try to put my feet against his chest and push him off course. Malcolm laughs then growls playfully as he pushes my legs aside easily.

"Kfsst! Kfsst!" I find myself spitting with a faint laugh and the next second Malcolm pounces. I giggle and squeal as he pins me down on the lounge tickling my ribs and burying his face against the side of my neck as he blows loud wet raspberries on any bare skin he can find.

"Enough! Enough!" I finally protest between giggles and he moves away immediately.

"You are in a good mood." Steven sounds surprised and I look his way to see Micah on his feet and heading my way.

"Move!" Micah orders Mitchell and Sam and I barely have time to sit up on my thighs before Micah is kneeling where Malcolm was moments before. "How friendly do you feel?" Micah asks and then he is leaning over me and I cower down against the lounge.

I can hear his breath ragged near my ear as he curves his body against mine. His chest presses against my side as his hands find their way beneath my shirt to cup my breasts and roll the nipples between his fingers. I whimper uncomfortably as he pulls me onto the floor between him and the edge of the lounge, his body presses against my back as he nudges against the side of my neck as his lips work their way across my neck above the collar.

"Rosy! You don't have to let Micah do that!" Sam snaps and I turn my head to look his way uneasily. "Micah is scent marking you, leaving his scent all over you to claim you as his."

I remember how much I had wanted Micah not Edwin, how it had hurt both my cat and I to have Edwin be the one to mate with me. I look away from Sam and concentrate on a spot on the lounge as I permit Micah to continue touching me. Fear and an overwhelming sense of rightness war within me and I tremble as Micah pulls my hips back against his making me aware of his desire for me.

"I won't hurt you, I promise I won't hurt you." Micah whispers huskily against the side of my neck and I turn my head towards him slightly.

I give a startled cry as a hand slips beneath my track pants waistband. I tense but when his hand slips beneath my underwear I spread my legs obligingly as his fingers trace and explore my inner folds leaving nothing untouched. I gasp and jerk when he slips his fingers into my passage, I am shocked to find my body readying itself to accept him. He is gentle and his hand is pulled from beneath my underwear almost immediately.

I pull away when he releases me and I regard him suspiciously. He grins widely before lifting the hand he had down my pants to his face. He sniffs his fingers and grins before popping them into his mouth and sucking them as he pumps them in and out of his mouth several times.

"Way to go Micah!" Steven yells and there is general cheering from the other toms even my brothers.

"Rosy will smell like Micah everywhere." Dwayne shouts and there is more cheering.

I feel my face start to burn but I don't take my suspicious gaze from Micah as he takes his fingers from his mouth and I tremble nervously as he leans in close. His lips brush against mine lightly several times before he lifts his head. I'm not sure what to think as he gets to his feet and returns to where he had been sitting. He glances back at me with a satisfied smile before sitting down once again. I watch him a few more moments before moving back up onto the lounge and drawing my legs up against my chest. The sensation of his fingers in my folds still lingers I have no doubt that Micah will mount me some time soon and I know that when he does it will be a lot different to what I endured beneath Edwin.

"You didn't have to let Micah do any of that." Sam tells me gently when he sits down beside me. I expect Mitchell to reinforce Sam's statement but instead he leans in close and makes a big deal out of sniffing me noisily.

"Dwayne's right, you do smell like Micah!" Mitchell declares.

"No one smells me down there!" I deny instantly and I am mortified to hear Micah laugh.

"Micah wouldn't have sucked your taste off his fingers if he hadn't gotten his hand down your pants." Sam laughs. "And you just admitted he did just then!"

"What were you doing with your hand down Rosy's pants?" Donovan asks slightly confused.

"Micah slipped his fingers up Rosy's cunny so it would smell like him." Justin tells his younger brother. I groan and bury my face in my hands knowing my face must be burning brightly. I feel very embarrassed but at the same time some inner sense tells me that what I let Micah do is perfectly acceptable.

"Are you gonna mount Rosy?" Donovan whispers in awe.

"When Rosy is ready to let me." Micah answers.

"You're not going to make Rosy scream and cry like Edwin did are you?" Donovan asks his voice thick with worry.

"Never!" Micah snaps and takes a deep breath. "If I even tried when Rosy said no, Sam and Mitchell would hang my hide out to rot in the sun."

"I'd help them." Donovan declares in a scared voice.

"Good boy," Dwayne murmurs.

"And so you should." Micah says forcefully. "Any tom, no matter who he is, should be punished if he does anything like that to a she-kitt."

"How long before we're allowed to tell others that Rosy is having a baby?" Chris asks. I peek out from between my fingers and see all the toms have their attention on Micah.

"Ray will probably need to be told soon, but I want just us to know for now." Micah says firmly.

"I'd like to be able to tell Lotty sometime soon." Sam says.

"You can be sure Edwin will shoot his mouth off first chance he gets." Malcolm says, and Chris and Timny mutter in agreement.

"If he does, I want to be a fly on the wall when Micah gets hold of him." Sam grins. I lower my hands and turn my head to look at Sam; he grins at me and brushes his fingers against my cheek. I smile slightly at him and glance around the other toms. Micah is leaning against a chair, his arm propped on the seat looking very relaxed. He glances my way and grins at me before turning his attention back to the others.

"How would you guys feel about turning that large room we are sectioning off in the sun room into a baby room instead of a second lounge?" Micah asks.

"Does that mean you wouldn't be moving out of the quarters and into the main house with Rosy?" Donovan asks.

"I don't intend to take Rosy anywhere near Wade after ..." Micah's voice dies down to a growl and suddenly I have the urge to be close to him as if he could protect me from my fears.

"Sounds like Doc's car," Mikkarl comments.

"Yeah he'll be coming to give a personal delivery of the results of yesterday's test." Steven says and everyone glances my way.

"He can come over here if he wants to speak to Rosy." Micah says firmly.

"I want to stay here where I feel safe." I say faintly. Micah looks at me with surprise. A smile slowly spreads across his face and he looks away without saying anymore. Clearly he is pleased with my remark. I wait tensely and when I hear footsteps outside in the gravel I sit up alertly.

"Someone's coming!" I whisper.

"Rosy, over here in this chair." Micah coaxes very faintly.

"Go." both Mitchell and Sam hiss at once and I hurry to sit in the chair Micah had been leaning on. I am barely seated in it when I hear the screen door open and at least two lots of boots on the tiles of the floor.