To Love a Were Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

When the door opened, she saw the female doctor giving her the thumbs up to go in. "He's still running a fever but it's much lower now and he's in the safe zone now. But be careful okay?" she said.

Sydney didn't waste anymore time but quickly dashed inside to see Dominic. His eyes were opened but he looked frail as he smiled to see her.

"You came," he said weakly.

"It was all my fault Dominic," she said as she sat at the chair beside his bed. "I knew you wanted to see me but I kept on avoiding you. Oh! If I had I had seen you then I would have gotten to you here quicker. God knows how many hours you've been unconscious!"

"Hey hey... you're here and that's all that matters really. I'm glad," he whispered as he closed his eyes again. Sydney placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. His fever seemed to have gone down. "It's almost time for my sponging," he croaked when the door turned and a nurse came in.

"I'll do it," said Sydney, taking the bowl of water from the nurse. The nurse smiled and nodded her head. Dominic opened his eyes and was looking at Sydney thoughtfully.

"Nurse Sydney?" he smiled as he called her, watching her face turn slightly red.

"I just want to spend more time with you before they kick me out again," she said nonchalantly as she pulled down the blanket covering him. It was then that her eyes widened with shock at the nakedness in front of her. "What..."

"Oh... that..." said Dominic apologetically. He had been shifting a few times that Amber had given up on changing him into the hospital linen. As wolves, nakedness was not something of a taboo to them so nobody had been disturbed by it except for Sydney who was currently staring at Dominic. "I guess you should just sponge me again before my temperature goes up, Nurse Sydney," he said with a glint in his eyes.

"Seriously Dominic... now is not a good time to get horny," she warned as she began to press the wet sponge onto his chest. In the brightness of the ward, she could see every inch of his body and marveled at its beauty; the taut muscles of his chest and abdomens all the way down to the well muscled thighs and calves. She was trying her best not to look at his cock although she knew it was silly of her since they've made loved a few times now. Nevertheless, she continued sponging down his arms now, feeling the heat slowly dissipating as if evaporating into the air.

She felt his hand clamp gently around her wrist as he pulled her close to him. "Kiss me," he said. When her lips touched his, she could feel the slight warmth in them and wanted to pull away but he wouldn't let her go. Instead, he deepened his kiss and his fingers were working on the front of her blouse impatiently.

"Stop... really, Dominic!" she whispered breathlessly after she managed to pull away. "Are you out of your mind? You're in no condition to be doing this!" she said angrily.

"Why don't you look below? You'll see that my cock's already hard and in every condition to do 'this' with you," he said with a slight mocking tone. "Get out of your clothes Sydney and cuddle with me... please?" he added.

"No Dominic." Sydney had folded her arms across her chest and frowned at him. "No sex until you feel better."

"Even after this?" he exclaimed as he stroked his hard cock in his hand. "Surely you're not going to let this go to waste?" he said with a slight dare in his eyes. He could tell that she was fighting it which meant that half of her wanted him; he was going to win over that half of her. "Shall I get the doctor to tell you how ready I am for you?" he asked with a sly grin on his face, much to her amusement.

"You are such a pervert, Dominic!" she said with a laugh. "Okay, I'll lock the door." Not wanting to wrinkle her clothes, she took them off and carefully placed them on the chair before turning to face Dominic wearing just her bra and g-string.

"Those too," he ordered, pointing to her lingerie. Sydney frowned but did as she was told until she was standing fully naked in front of him. He nodded in delight and motioned for her to come closer. His hands grabbed her breasts and pulled her closer so that he was able to wrap them around his cock. Sydney gave a gasp of surprise at the strange pleasure it felt to fuck his cock around her breast.

"You try it," he said as he let go of his hands. Sydney nodded and moved her breast up and down his cock, feeling it hardening as she did so. Dominic was moaning slightly as she continued to tit-fuck him, enjoying the softness of her breast around his cock. After a while, she heard him croak, "I... I want to taste you... Turn around and give me that sweet pussy, Sydney."

Sydney laughed and turned over, letting her pussy fall just a few inches from his lips as she began to taste his cock. Somehow she missed the smell, the taste and the feel of his cock between her hands. He was delicious; she thought as she twirled her tongue at its head, drawing out the pre-cum that had gathered there. She also marveled at his size; he was well-hung, she admitted and it made her pussy cream slightly just thinking of all that meat deep inside her.

"Sydney... I can't get enough of your scent," moaned Dominic as his tongue licked the folds of her pussy. He wanted to make her wet and ready for him. He could feel her soft lips sucking on his cock and he didn't want to wait that long for her pussy lips' turn. He gave her butt a slap, grabbing them roughly and pressed his tongue inside her. She squirmed slightly at the sudden attack and he felt the slight shudder that told him that she was close to cumming. Taking two fingers, he pushed them gently inside her pussy even as his tongue continued licking her.

"Dominic!" she gasped, feeling the hot cum rushing from her pussy. She had stopped sucking his cock and had buried her face on the mattress to stop herself from screaming. When she recovered, she felt his tongue back on her pussy lips but she had other ideas. She turned around and faced him, pressing her breasts close to his face as her pussy rubbed erotically on his cock. She wasn't going to give him the pleasure of being fucked yet so she continued to rub her wet pussy on his cock's hard body, much to Dominic's agony. Feeling frustrated, he grabbed her tits and sucked on one nipple after another, as if demanding that she fucked him soon. When she didn't relent, he bit her nipple gently between his teeth and rolled his tongue on them, making her moan loudly.

"Bad boy, Dominic," she gasped when he continued to assault her nipples. "Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked with a lusty look in her eyes.

"Fuck yes baby!" he moaned onto her breast. She was moving her hips down slowly now, taking in his cock head between her pussy lips. Dominic had never felt his cock this swollen nor this hungry for its mate than right now and yet she was lowering herself on him much too slow and much too gently. He wanted to thrust all the way up and fill her to the hilt but Sydney seemed to have other ideas for she was not allowing him any ounce of control. She kept swallowing his cock in her inch by inch each time until Dominic was in near hysterics. He was grabbing her hips now, pistoning his cock into her as he felt her move back and forth to match his rhythm. Dominic realized that he liked having her on top for it felt different to dominate her from below and watch her breast bouncing up and down.

Sydney had fallen on his chest as her second orgasm took her by surprise. Dominic could feel her pussy muscles clamping violently around him, making him moan with intense pleasure. He bent his knees and sent his hips humping upwards to fuck Sydney again and again, wanting her to cum once more.

"No Dominic, if you do that I'll... cum!" she screamed the last word and Dominic had to forcefully put his hand around her mouth or else the whole hospital could hear. When she had recovered from the intensity of her cum, Dominic continued to push his cock into her for he too felt himself cumming. He hugged her close and pistoned his hips at a very fast speed, making them both pant for air at the force of their mating... until finally he came in deep hot jets inside her. Sydney didn't stop him from cumming inside her and instead she was literally biting his shoulder to stop herself from screaming out loud. The heat of his cum felt so hot inside her pussy; a feeling she had never felt before.

Dominic felt the need to bite her back as he felt her teeth on his shoulder. He wanted to, so bad to mark her and mate with her but he knew that now was not the time. He needed to talk to her first. When she slowly got up to go to the adjoining toilet, Dominic decided to think about how best to tell her the truth.

When she came out, she was dressed once again in her office clothes and carried a fresh bowl of water from the sink.

"I think I'd better continue with that sponging..." she said as she wiped off the remaining drops of cum from his thigh before starting to sponge his hand.

"Sydney, mind if I ask you a question?" he asked suddenly. Sydney didn't stop sponging his hand although he could tell that she was nodding. "Do you believe in Werewolves?" he asked.

Sydney re-wetted the sponge then frowned at him, "That's such a strange question, Dominic. Why do you ask?" she replied as she began to sponge down his stomach now.

"You have to answer the question first," he replied in an insistent tone.

"Mmm, I guess I do. It's quite a mythical thing I suppose but I guess one cannot help feeling drawn to such things when Hollywood makes such great stories out of them," she said with a shrug and continued to sponge down his thigh.

Dominic willed himself to sit up, much to Sydney's annoyance but he grabbed hold of her shoulder and forced her to look at him, "Are you afraid of Werewolves, Sydney?" he asked.

She frowned then slapped his chest and pushed him back down on the bed. "I think your fever has gotten into your head, Dominic."

Dominic made a face at her then kept quiet. He was thinking of ways to break his secret to her now that he was convinced that he wanted her by his side forever. He had heard Mike's voice gently in his head about his little miss strawberry and immediately his heart had filled with warmth. He knew the moment when he saw her concerned face that she was his; the one he would mate and love forever. He decided to try a different approach.

"Sydney..." he called to her as she pulled up the blanket to his waist.

"Yes? Is there something you need me to do?" she asked gently as she sat at the edge of the bed. Dominic slowly sat up and gestured her to sit beside him. She obliged.

"Sydney... will you marry me?" he asked as he held both her hands in his. Sydney's eyes widened then she began to exhale slowly.

"Isn't that... too sudden for us, Dominic?" she replied, trying to keep her emotions at bay. "We've only known each other for... a month the most. I... I don't think it's matured for us to think of marriage yet."

Dominic's face immediately fell; his wolf howling sadly within him. "Does that mean it's a 'no'?" he asked sadly.

Sydney placed a palm at his cheek, feeling the temperature there rising slightly. "It's not that, Dominic. Let's give ourselves a bit more time before deciding on this, shall we?" she said, trying to soothe him but Dominic didn't seem to be listening. Sydney tried to caress his cheek but pulled away when his skin began to burn her palm. Not wanting to take any chances, she unlocked the door, rushed out and called for the Doctor straight away.

Amber heard her cries from down the hall and rushed to Dominic's ward. She wasn't quick enough for Sydney who had opened the door for her, saw a full grown wolf lying on Dominic's bed and screamed. Amber didn't know which was more important- stopping the hysterical woman or rushing to Dominic's side. She was thankful that a nurse came to her aid, taking Sydney away from her so that she could tend to Dominic.

***

By the time Eian had parked his car at the medical centre, it was almost 1am. The carpark was deserted and by the looks of it, so was the medical centre. He wasn't really in the mood for civilized conversations anyway. He just wanted to check on Dominic and go home.

As he stepped out of the car, he sensed movement from behind the trees lining the entrance. The scent was familiar but not one that he was personally aware of but from the looks of it, it was a Vampire. No wolf could possibly have followed the speed of his car with such accuracy.

"Come out Vampire. I know you're there," he said out loud as he turned and leaned against his car. He sensed the hesitance in the Vampire but not for long; the Vampire was running towards him, talons and fangs on ready. Eian could see the redness of the Vampire's eyes glowing in the dark and could sense a rage inside them, directed towards him but Eian was not going to be cornered by such a young Vampire. He easily evaded every one of the Vampire's attack, even though he was still in his human form. The Vampire was reckless and made unnecessary moves; evidence of a young, inexperienced fighter.

"How could you!" hissed the Vampire angrily at Eian. "How could you push her away like that!"

Eian didn't bother to reply him.

"You broke her!" he shouted towards Eian, swiping his talons viciously. "She loves you and you broke her!"

"Enough," said Eian gently as he grabbed the Vampire by the neck in one move. The man struggled for air as he felt Eian's grip tightening around his windpipe. "Boy, you should know better than to come after me," he said coldly but the Vampire merely spat at him. Eian threw him roughly on the floor in disgust, "You broke her, Alaron. You killed her family and broke her, not me. You have no manners whatsoever, young Culzean. Go back to your home."

With that, he turned toward the entrance of the medical centre, thinking that the Vampire was gone. However, the second he let his guard down, the Vampire came pouncing on him; his talons creating a deep gash on Eian's back. Eian felt himself falling on the ground at the weight of the Vampire on his back... he could feel his fangs elongating, ready to pierce his neck but Eian remained calm and instead smiled for he had scented another Vampire; this one, a scent he knew by heart.

He felt the Vampire on top of him stilling, giving him a chance to throw him off his back and get up.

"Young Culzean... you should really..." the words died on Eian's lips when the Vampire unexpectedly slashed his neck in a quick move before being thrown off violently to one side by the other Vampire. Eian managed to gather his strength to give a desperate call to any wolf inside the centre before he fell to the ground, clutching at his wound. The Vampire had clearly hit his artery and he was bleeding faster than his own body could heal. At the rate that he was losing blood, he might be dead before anyone actually heard his cry for help.

Then he felt his body being leaned against his car before the sight of the white haired girl came to focus. She was thrusting something in his mouth even when his sight became slightly blurred. He felt a warm liquid flowing down his throat and tasted the slight metallic hint... was it blood? Eian felt himself gagging as the blood slid down his throat but his sight was becoming clearer. He could see her now, her mouth pressed to his neck. What was she doing? Was she planning to kill him? He tried to push her away but she was really strong and resisted him.

"Oh my god! Eian!" Amber's screams rang loud into the night before she shifted and charged towards Fiona, throwing her off Eian. Having been forcefully thrown aside, Fiona scrambled towards Alaron who was lying not too far from her and nudged him awake. The force of her push earlier on had managed to knock him unconscious. Fiona watched the wolf turn back into a woman; crouching down in front of Eian without a shame for her nakedness. Her eyes narrowed angrily but she didn't make any more moves. She did not want to come towards Eian without him allowing her to.

From a far, she saw Eian whispering something to the Doctor but she refused to eavesdrop. A second later, the woman, whom she recognized as Doctor Amber came towards her, still naked, and told her to carry the unconscious Vampire inside while she tended to Eian.

Fiona didn't protest but carried Alaron inside the medical centre. The moment she stepped in, the scent of the sterile centre washed over her, making her remember the first time she had come in; drenched in blood and crying in Eian's arms. He had loved her back then and cared for her but not anymore. The thought hurt her and she didn't feel like waiting around anymore. Pulling Alaron close to her, she held him tightly and ran off.

Meanwhile, Eian was lying on a bed in a secluded ward, breathing through an oxygen mask and waiting for Amber to come back with his blood test result. She was shocked as to how his wounds had healed within minutes and had been terrified when told that Fiona had bitten him... or so he thinks. Eian wasn't sure if she had really bit him for he couldn't feel any puncture marks on his neck. Even as he lay down on the bed, his mind was searching for her, sensing if she was within the vicinity. After awhile, he resigned to the fact that she must have left.

"I suppose we are even now, my precious... I've saved your life once and now you've saved mine," he whispered to himself as he closed his eyes to stop the tears from falling.

***

She dumped him on his bed and returned to her own room and sulked. Didn't she tell him not to hurt Eian? And now Eian hates her. She is a bad Vampire after all. And what was that about Alaron breaking her first? What did Eian mean? Even though Alaron had Sired her, he was more like a brother to her and possibly even a friend whom she could talk to. Alaron was not always the easiest to talk to but at least he was around when she needed someone.

But she really wanted to go back to the pack, even though she knew that she was now a fully realized Pureblood who had been officially adopted into the Culzean family; she had duties to do, hadn't her grandfather said that? He had told her that she was now to return to Eian's side and be his good wife and take care of him but Eian had rejected her without a single glance, without a single ounce of emotion for her.

Fiona didn't want to cry; didn't want to shed a tear anymore for him... she knew what she had to do...

She walked down towards the West wing, past Alaron's room and climbed the stairs that led to the upper chambers. She knew that he would be there. As though expecting her, his doors were already open as he sat on an armchair facing the fire, beckoning her close.

"What can I for you, my sweet?" he asked. Fiona looked up into Draven's face. Unlike Alaron, he was a Vampire that was almost five centuries old but his face bore none of the evidence of his age. His long mane of jet black hair was untied at the moment, letting it frame his face as he looked down at the child before him.

"My Lord..." she began, only to be interrupted by his finger on her lips.

"Fiona... you will only address me as such when we are in a formal setting. When we are alone, you will call me Draven, just as you call Alaron by his name, although I must implore you not to be so disrespectful of him in public." His brown eyes stared at hers kindly even as his brows frowned knowingly.

"I apologize..." she said as she sank to her knees. "I know that you know a great many things, Draven... and that is why I need you to do this..." she begged, knowing that he had read her mind the moment she stepped through his doors.

"My sweet... I cannot take away those memories from you," he said calmly even as he took her hair in his hands and stroked it.

"Why?" she asked sadly.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers