To Love a Were Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why... why didn't you tell me this before?" she whispered.

"It doesn't change anything. They'll always be dead so why even bother remembering them?" he said, trying to hold back his temper.

"Then why did you show me that memory?" she shouted, pushing him away from her. She felt him grabbing her shoulders, forcing her to look at him but she was afraid; afraid of what he was about to say.

He held her like that for a minute before he spoke; the anger in his voice was gone and was replaced with a tone of sadness.

"I wished I had killed you back then... so at least I wouldn't feel this stupid shit right now. If you won't love me back then I'd rather you hate me Fi... hate me so that I won't have a reason to come back here. I don't want your pity Fiona. I don't want to see them in your eyes... I want you to look at me like you look at him! But I know now that you choose him... so what's left for me here Fi? The women that I love are both gone," he said, gripping her shoulders tightly. "Just remember me as a murderer and hate me!" he said behind clenched teeth. "Hate me so I won't feel bad about leaving you... Goodbye Fiona..."

He pressed his lips onto hers for the briefest of moments before he got up and walked away. She could hear his footsteps moving further and further from her and his scent growing fainter. Even then, Fiona did not move from her position even when she knew he was no longer within her vicinity.

All she could do was to sit there as her tears began to fall and hit the soil.

***

The driver drove her up to her doorstep. She thanked the human and told him to take care before she walked up the steps to the front door. When Eian greeted her, she gave a weak smile before catching a whiff of something simmering in the kitchen.

"Macaroni and cheese?" she asked absentmindedly.

"Yes," he replied, somewhat surprised. He had not made this dish before, not since she had come to stay. She followed the smell into the kitchen and sat down.

"Can I have some?" she asked, surprising them both. Eian turned to look at her with concern.

"Didn't you feed enough back at the castle Fiona?" he asked gently.

"I said I want to eat it," she said firmly. Eian decided not to argue with her anymore but scooped out two bowls; hers having a lesser portion. He set the bowl in front of her and sat across her, watching her eat. She was eating; one macaroni at a time, swallowing the food down her throat with a strange expression on her face. He could tell she was forcing herself but she was not complaining. He knew something was wrong but he didn't want to force her to tell him unless she wanted to.

Even as he chomped down his second bowl, he kept his eyes on her. She was only halfway through the meal and looking terribly sick- her eyes were teary yet she continued to eat. Finally, Eian got up and tried to take her bowl away, trying not to notice the bruise where her hands gripped his wrist tightly.

"That's enough, Fiona."

"No. I want to finish it."

"Sweetheart... I won't ask what's wrong because I sense you don't want to tell me but if you keep up with this nonsense then I'll have no choice," he said gently, using the other hand to bring her head close to his chest.

Fiona gave him such a scathing look that for a moment he thought she was going to hurl the bowl at him but she simply pushed the chair back and got up.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll go to bed now," she said and went upstairs. Eian gave a sigh as he sat down to finish her leftovers. As he was washing the dishes, he heard her vomiting but he simply shook his head and didn't move until he was done in the kitchen. By the time he got upstairs, he saw that she was already fast asleep, or at least pretending to.

Eian laid on his bed staring at the ceiling, not wanting to fall asleep lest she need him. That was how it was when she first came to his home. He slept lightly so that he could always hear her cries if she needed him and today he saw something in her eyes that reminded him of the haunted look she used to give him back then.

As the hours passed, his thoughts moved towards his plans to bring her to his own Château in the North-Eastern lands. He had been meaning to bring her there soon and from the looks of it, perhaps a change of scenery would lighten her mood. He would introduce her to the other packs on his lands there if they had the chance. Those were the first wolf pack after all; the ones he had grown up with and left in the care of others.

His thoughts were interrupted by sounds of her footsteps heading downstairs. Eian frowned. It was still shy of three in the morning. What would she need to go down for? Feeling concerned, he got up and tiptoed down the corridor.

"Mama... I'm tired. I want to sleep some more..." Eian froze when he heard her voice. Who was she talking to? He heard her laughing and then a crash. Eian quickly ran down the stairs to see what had happened.

She was sitting on the floor, putting on imaginary shoes. Then she got up and nodded as though someone was speaking to her.

"I love you mommy..." she said and seemed to hold on to someone's hand. She was walking towards the door; turned the handle and walked out before she screamed. Eian quickly rushed out to cover her mouth and carried her inside even as she struggled against him.

"Fiona!" he called her, shaking her body to wake her up. She was screaming in his arms, trapped in her own nightmare, refusing to wake up. He shook her a bit more and slapped her arms just a little but she remained asleep.

Suddenly the screams stopped and she was crying now...

"Fiona, sweetheart... please wake up," cried Eian, now desperate to get her back to reality.

"Mommy wake up! Wake up!" she said as her cries became softer and softer. Eian could no longer take it. He carried her in his arms and climbed upstairs into the shower and sprayed cold water all over her, jerking her into consciousness.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Why am I here? Eian?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart... but I had to. You were sleepwalking... and you scared me," he said as he brought her close to him. "You're okay now. I'm here..."

She buried her face on his shoulder and struggled to calm herself down. Eian took a towel from the rack and covered her to keep her warm.

"Eian..." she whispered after awhile.

"Yes?"

"Can you show me my house?" she asked, looking up into his green eyes. Eian blinked and stared at her for a moment.

"Why?"

"Please..." she pleaded. Eian felt himself nodding even though his head was telling him it was a bad idea. He'll bear whatever consequences later, as long as he never saw those sad, haunted eyes on hers again. She shivered slightly and Eian realized that he needed to get her into fresh dry clothes again.

"Fiona... I'm going to get you some dry clothes. Can you stay here and change out of these?" he asked, pointing to her wet nightgown. Immediately her eyes flew wide open and she shook her head as she clutched him close.

"No! Don't leave me."

"Okay... I'll stay here. Take those off or you'll catch a cold." She nodded silently and proceeded to do as told when Eian turned his back away from her. He heard the material fall on the floor and the rustle of the towel wrapping around her body. "Are you decent yet?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered as she picked up her nightgown and hung it on one of the towel racks. Eian gave a quick glance and realized that she hadn't been wearing anything underneath her nightgown. He willed himself not to get aroused. He needed to get her back to her own bed so that he could change out of his wet clothes too. He held her hand tight as they walked back slowly to her room. He was about to leave her when she pulled his hand back.

"Are... are you going to leave me alone?" she stammered. "Please don't... Sleep with me?" she pleaded. Eian was at a loss.

"Sweetheart... you're bed's too small for me to sleep in with you. Is it okay if I sleep on the floor?" She thought about it for a moment before she spoke,

"I'll... I'll sleep with you in your room," she whispered in an almost inaudible voice.

"Okay," he replied and held her hand once again as they walked into his room. She didn't say anything as she crawled onto his bed, still wrapped in her towel. Eian watched her cover herself with his blanket as he took off his wet shirt and reached for a new one. She had never once came to his room on her own accord even when her nightmares had been so bad. She'd always scream for him and he would come to her side and cradle her to sleep.

He pulled back the blanket slowly and slipped in beside her, aware that she was watching his every move. She didn't protest when he put his arms around her and instead cuddled up readily against his body. Eian had to stop himself from getting aroused but it proved to be harder than he thought for her soft breasts were pressed seductively against his chest It took a lot of effort to just hold her like that but eventually he found himself drifting off to sleep when he saw that she had already dozed off.

Fiona was feigning sleep for she didn't want Eian to worry too much about her. She was thankful enough that he was allowing her to go back and see her house. She was remembering things; bits and pieces. Her mother's eyes- they were piercing blue just like hers. Her mother's scent... her voice, her touch... and then she was dead. Fiona tried to recall more but the deeper she tried to reach into her subconscious mind, the more she heard screams and cries.

Not wanting to remember anymore, she turned her attention to the man sleeping beside her. He had been a gentleman and had kept to his promise, not once touching her in anything more than a gentle, caring gesture. He had held her hand and held her close but he never attempted anything more. She wondered if he had found her distasteful after their first time together. She stiffened at the thought.

"Eian," she whispered but he did not stir awake. She gave up after awhile and snuggled close and gave a slight jolt of surprise when she felt his semi-hard cock against her thigh. She could feel herself blushing but curiosity won over her as her hands moved down slowly to feel him through his shorts. Her curious fingers rubbed at it gently, not sure what would happen. When she heard him groan slightly, she quickly took her fingers away.

"You really shouldn't do things halfway, Fiona..." he whispered in the dark. "You've got to take responsibility for your actions," he said as his eyes opened slowly to find hers. Fiona had no idea what he was talking about but it made her slightly fearful. "Touch me," he croaked as he took her hand and put it over his slowly hardening cock.

"I..." she stammered, wanting to apologize but her words escaped her as she felt his cock coming to life in her hands. Eian smiled as her fingers curiously moved around to grip the shaft. "What... what should I do now?" she whispered.

"That depends. Do you want to touch it?" he asked. He could feel her blush for the sudden heat warmed his skin. "Okay then. I'll take off my shorts to make it easier for you," he said as he pushed down and kicked off the material away from him. The instant it was off, he felt her hand once again on his cock, this time jerking him up and down slowly. He knew that she had no idea what she was doing and the thought only made him harder. She was so innocent and she was all his. "Yes, that's a good girl. Move your hand up and down a bit faster," he instructed and gave a pleasured moan when she did so.

Fiona was alarmed when he moaned suddenly against her. "Am I... doing it right?" she asked.

"You can do it better if you pull down the blanket," he said in almost a purr. He felt her hesitating for awhile but curiosity or perhaps lust eventually won out and she pulled down the blanket and gave a gasp.

"It's so big!" she exclaimed and immediately let it go from her hand. Eian smiled and rested both his hands under his head as he watched her contemplate his cock.

"If you stare at it too long it's going to shrivel up and fall off you know," he said teasingly much to her shock for she covered her mouth, believing him. Then she narrowed her eyes when she heard him laughing. Wanting to punish him for teasing her, she sat up and placed both her hands around his cock, drawing a sharp breath from him. She gripped him slightly tighter and moved her hands up and down much faster than before.

"You'd better slow down sweetheart. You've got a lot to learn tonight," he told her.

"Then you should begin your teaching," she replied, challenging him. Eian raised his eyebrows at her sudden daring. It stirred the competitive streak inside his wolf that for a moment he almost lost control over the dormant animal.

"Very well my student. First, you've got to pass the oral exam," he told her, watching her stiffen and shake her head.

"You want me to take thatthingand put it in my mouth?" she gasped.

"That is not athingFiona. That is a rock hard cock that wants to be inside your mouth right now," he said trying his best to remain patient. Fiona blushed even as her lips went nearer to his cock.

"Cock," she whispered softly, almost embarrassed to say it before her tongue licked his cock head gently.

"Yes sweetheart... now slowly," he instructed again, watching as she gingerly took his cock into her sweet lips. Eian was trying his best not to cum just by having her lips on him for she was looking so unbearably sexy doing so. He could see she was struggling as she engulfed more of him into her mouth before she pulled her mouth away, gagging. But she was determined. Holding his cock in one hand, she closed her lips once more over it. Eian moved his hips slowly, pushing his cock a bit deeper into her mouth and out again. She followed his rhythm, letting him face-fuck her mouth gently. When he stopped, she continued moving her lips up and down, feeling her mouth accommodate more of his hard cock as her fingers curiously touched his balls.

She saw Eian cover his face with a pillow and she pulled her lips out, scrambling towards him with worry. "I'm sorry! Did it hurt?" she asked.

"Yes... it's so fucking hard it hurts trying to hold it in," he groaned into the pillow.

"Hold it in?" she asked. Eian didn't answer her as he took the pillow away from his face. Instead, he pulled his shirt off and grabbed the towel away from her body, leaving her naked. She immediately reached for the blanket to cover herself but he pushed her hand away.

"You've got to take responsibility for your actions remember? You've made me so hard... what are you going to do about it now?" he asked, watching her crawl closer to him.

"Should I suck it again?" she asked cautiously. Eian didn't answer but he lifted her body over his, placing them in a sixty-nine position.

"We'll pleasure each other... you do whatever you want to me and I'll do... whatever I want to you too." He heard her murmur a response before her lips closed over his cock once more. This time, Eian brought her pussy close to his face, breathing in the scent of her moist pussy. She must have been excited from seeing him naked for she was slightly wet.

"You must be enjoying yourself seeing that you're so wet," he said, blowing cool air onto her pussy lips.

"Please don't look at it," she pleaded.

His tongue gave an experimental lick on her tender folds and it earned him a sharp gasp. Pleased that she was enjoying it, he continued licking her, drawing out more of her juices before he twirled his tongue on her clit.

"Eian!" she gasp when his lips latched onto her clit, giving it a hard suck. He felt her first orgasm rob her breath as she squirted copious amounts of love juice down his face. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry," she said, turning around as she tried to wipe the mess off his face. But Eian simply stilled her body, pressing his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Apology only accepted if you can make me cum too," he whispered, licking the remains of her sweet pussy juice from his lips. "Slide yourself on top of me, Fiona..."

Fiona turned to look at the cock doubtful if it could really go in but she dared herself, feeling his cock head pierce her slowly. She lowered herself onto his cock, feeling more and more of him inside her. She was still so tight that Eian gave a groan before he thrust his hips up in one stroke, burying his whole cock deep inside her. Fiona gave a loud scream as she felt the intense sensation of being filled to the brim. She dared herself to move her hips slowly, encouraged by the Eian's moans.

"Fiona... oh god, where did you learn to do that," he moaned when she moved her hips up and down as she clenched her pussy tight around his cock. Eian couldn't help himself but thrust his hips to meet her every move; pushing up when she came down onto him. He pulled her shoulders down slowly to meet his lips, kissing her hungrily as her hips bobbed up and down on his cock. He felt himself grabbing her hips tight as he pistoned himself in and out of her faster and faster. She screamed his name as she came once more and Eian emptied himself inside her as she milked his cock with her convulsing muscles.

She shuddered and landed on his chest, breathing heavily but Eian was not done yet. He reversed their position, rolling her onto her back; his cock still buried inside her. She gave a lazy satiated smile as his lips met hers, kissing in a languid manner before he pulled away to look at her. "Do you think you could take another round, Fiona?" he asked, moving his hips suggestively.

She raised her gaze and gave him a lusty look, "Only if you can manage, Eian."

Eian gave a low growl in his throat as he heard the note of challenge in her words. He moved his hips gently, allowing the tight muscles of her pussy to slowly stroke him to his full girth as his mouth latched onto her soft breasts. He sucked on a hardened nipple as his finger worked on its twin, tweaking and pulling it gently. She moaned and clenched her pussy muscles as pleasure ripped through her body. Eian found her moans extremely sexy for it turned him on, knowing how much he was pleasuring her.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy without warning, causing her to look at him expectantly. As Eian turned his attention to her other nipple, he rubbed his cock against her pussy lips, feeling the softness of her skin rubbing against his. His cock was slowly hardening at the sight of her struggling with her orgasm due to the stimulation of her clit by his cock. He continued rubbing himself down her slit, spreading her juices over his cock head, simply waiting for her to beg for it.

Fiona found her hips bucking up on its own accord, wanting to feel him inside her once again. He was teasing her almost painfully, playing at the entrance, not wanting to push himself in even when she could tell he was so hard. She whimpered as Eian tweaked both her nipples and began sucking them roughly one after another.

"Eian... please..." she moaned. A smile curved on his lips but he didn't stop. She whimpered once more and cried, "Please!"

"Please what Fiona?" he growled slightly, bringing his body up over hers.

"Please..." she blushed and looked away, "Please put your cock into my..." she whispered as she struggled to find a word to describe her private.

"Pussy..." he whispered in her ear, biting the tender lobe before licking down her neck. "With pleasure." And he rammed his whole length into her, causing them both to scream in ecstasy. She had wrapped her legs around his waist, demanding more and more of him; Eian happily obliged, pressing his full length deep inside her with every thrust. He could hear the slight creaking of the springs in the bed as he pounded himself inside her. Seeing that this was the second round, he knew he would be able to last longer... and give her more pleasure.