To Love a Were Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her legs from his waist and placed them high on his shoulders, watching her eyes widen as his cock moved even deeper inside her, hitting on her pussy walls from another angle. He pressed down onto her, moving his hips rapidly, matching her moan for moan.

"Oh Eian," she gasped as her nails gripped his shoulders painfully. "Oh god, you're so deep inside me... I can't... I can't hold it anymore!" she screamed and shuddered as she came once more, squeezing his cock deliciously. Eian didn't stop to let her recover but continued to thrust into her through her orgasm, listening to her screams as they bounced off his room walls.

When he finally stopped moving, it was only to draw in a deep breath and let go of her legs. He panted as he watched her tussled hair and flushed face from sex.

"Do you want more?" he asked. His wolf was dangerously close to the surface, wanting to come out and claim this woman and it took Eian a lot of self control to keep his wolf at bay. She was not ready yet.

Fiona was panting hard too but her eyes were locked on Eian's with a fierce determination. She had never felt anything so amazing in her life before and to do something so private and special with the man she loved was something she treasured.

"How much more can you give me?" she asked. Eian's eyes went ablaze for a moment at her lustful challenge, much to her delight.

"You're going to make me crazy Fiona," he growled as he pulled out of her. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees," he ordered. Fiona obliged him even though she thought it was strange to be in such a position. Eian however was in heaven as he watched her soft ass wiggle slightly as she moved, bending down and showing her pussy delightfully to him. He couldn't resist but give a lick before his cock plunged itself inside her once again. Fiona felt the air rush out from her lungs as he entered her without warning. It felt so different being entered this way but so much more intense that she couldn't help screaming with every thrust.

Eian was grabbing her breast as he fucked her hard from the rear, feeling his release coming soon. He leaned her back against his body and gave a last thrust, pumping his cum deep inside her.

He held her in that position for awhile, just taking in their mixed scent in the air. His wolf was begging for him to shift, claim their mate but Eian simply kept still and pushed the thoughts away.

At long last, he managed to calm both himself and his wolf and let her go before collapsing next to her in exhaustion.

***

"Are you sure about this?" he asked as they stepped out of the car. Fiona nodded but he could feel her fingers searching for his. He held onto her hand firmly as they walked towards the abandoned home.

To anyone looking, it looked like they were potential buyers, surveying the house. When Eian turned the master key and opened the door, he couldn't help but be pleased. Sydney was truly efficient- she had some cleaners in the house possibly clearing off all traces of the crime and they had covered the furniture in canvas or white cloth to keep away the dust. At least that would create a less disturbing welcome for both of them.

Eian felt Fiona moving and he followed her, allowing her to lead him for he didn't want to interrupt any thoughts she was having.

Fiona's first impression of the house was how different it seemed to look. From a child's view, everything had looked so high and big and yet now she saw how small and cozy the house was. She dared herself to move forward, pulling back the white cloth covering the display cupboards and walls.

She had expected to remember; to find something within her click when she saw the house but all she felt was fear and anticipation. She recognized and remembered nothing. Still, she willed herself to move on; her fingers trailing the walls and wooden furniture as if trying to lift traces of her memory embedded in them.

"I don't remember anything," she said finally with a resigned sigh.

"I don't expect you to... Not straight away at least." Eian's hand on her arm was firm yet gentle.

Fiona gave a weak smile but continued walking until she saw frames. She went closer to see pictures of herself and her parents and brother. Her eyes glazed over them one by one. She was a brunette in every one of those pictures; wearing her school uniform, playing on the swings...

Her eyes searched for the photo of her mother and saw those eyes that she would sometimes see in her dreams. They were blue, just like hers... in fact exactly like hers.

"Do you want to take them home?" Eian asked as he embraced her lovingly from behind. Fiona couldn't bring herself to speak so she nodded. Eian took the frames that she pointed to and held them in his arms as she continued walking down the hall. She didn't seem to recognize much of the place so she walked till the end of the hall cautiously turned to the right and climbed the stairs leading towards the rooms. As if in a dream, her legs moved on their own, walking down the corridor into the first room on the left.

Fiona seemed to recognize the room even though everything was draped in white cloth. She began to pull it down one by one, revealing cupboards and mirrors. She moved slowly around the room, touching frames on the wall gently with her fingers. They looks like the framed children's drawings. Were they hers? She looked intently but no recollection came to her. She moved again towards a small bed and pulled back the white cloth, revealing an assortment of soft toys. She fingered them one by one before she took a big teddy bear into her arms and hugged it close. Still holding to the bear, she crouched down and saw some school books under the bed. Fiona could feel her heart racing as she grabbed one to look for her name.

"Kayla... Reynolds," she whispered before looking at Eian slowly. "That's my name... see?" Eian crouched down beside her. "But I don't remember that name..."

"I don't blame you for not remembering anything yet sweetheart... The mind is a strange but powerful and efficient tool. It stores, compartmentalizes, recalls and blocks images and memories without us realizing it. It may be an unconscious thing that you're unwilling or unable to remember the trauma or the details of it."

"But... shouldn't I at least remember my own name?"

For a moment, Eian did not say anything. He could tell she was fighting with herself for control over her tears and anger. He understood those emotions.

"Do you prefer me to use your real name from now on Sweetheart?" he asked gently after awhile. He could see that she had calmed down.

"No... I don't belong here," she said, leaning against his shoulder and linking her fingers to his. "I belong with you. You've given me a new life and that's who I am now."

Eian couldn't help feeling touched. He pulled her up and kissed her lightly before he looked deep into her eyes.

"I am not sure if this is the best place to do it, but Fiona..." he said as he knelt down, "Will you marry me, Lady Fiona Culzean?" He rummaged his coat pocket for the ring box and presented to her the solitaire ring.

Fiona felt tears in her eyes as she looked down at him. All emotions of loss and hurt slowly melt away as she felt herself nodding.

"Yes," she whispered as he got up and hugged her tightly.

***

The moment they got home, their lips sought each others'; desperately pulling off their clothes on their way to his room. She was hot for him and he was hungry for her and somehow they never made it to the bed; He had sheathed himself inside her and bucked his hips with such wildness and passion right there on top of the stairs.

It was only a while later that he carried her into his room where they made love once more in the shower. Eian couldn't believe how insatiable they were becoming; he could never grow tired of her smell, her taste, her touch and her sighs.

When they finally got out of the shower, both were equally exhausted but satiated for the time being. They got dressed and went downstairs so Eian could cook dinner.

"I know you're not going to eat... but let's pretend you can so I can do something romantic tonight," he told her while they were in the kitchen. He got two slabs of steak and told her to watch over them as they grilled nicely over the stove. Meanwhile, Eian had set the table, putting two candlesticks in between and set two glasses of wine for them. Fiona watched him with interest as he moved about turning the meat on the other side and getting some salad ready. She always found it amazing how he was proficient in the kitchen and had never once expected her to do any housework just because it was a female domain. Fiona really appreciated it.

He let her do the honours of lighting the candles as they sat in the dim light, looking at each other.

"I've made yours very rare. It might suit your taste buds better," he said as he tucked into his meal. Fiona looked at her food curiously, smelling the blood on the meat. She imitated Eian's movements; cutting a small slice of the beef and putting it into her mouth. The taste of the meat's juices and blood mingling in her mouth made her sigh with satisfaction. She chewed the meat slowly, draining as much liquid as she could away before taking it out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry about that," she apologized when he looked at her. "It's good but I'm not swallowing that."

"It's nice to watch you actually eat something and not vomit it out for once. I guess it's also nice to have someone to eat with," he said with a smile.

Fiona found it was also nice to finally have a way to accompany him during his meals. She had recently found out that while her body rejected human food, it was partially adaptable to liquids and so she happily drained the wine from her glass.

When they were done, he got up and offered her his hand, leading her into the living room.

"Come, sit here," he told her, patting the seat next to him in front of the piano. Her fingers gingerly pressed a key and delighted at the sound. Eian gave her a smile and taught her the seven notes of the solfège, much to her fascination.

"Play something!" she said excitingly, watching as his fingers danced across the keys. The moment he hit the first note, she kept quiet, listening to the soft notes of his ballad. Fiona had never heard anything quite like it and it made her sway slightly on her seat. He was singing to her, his deep husky words serenading and touching every chord in her heart.

Eian ended his last note and looked at the beautiful Vampire beside him. The ring on her finger shone brightly in the night light. He got up and held her close, swaying softly to his humming, round and round the room. Fiona's head was rested on his shoulder, listening to him humming the same song he just played and felt herself following along, lost in the moment.

"Fiona..." He was calling her name. Fiona looked up; they had stopped moving without her realizing.

"Yes?" she replied, looking into his eyes. His hand lovingly stroked her cheek as he bent his head down to kiss her.

"I love you," he whispered. Fiona pressed her head against his shoulder and whispered,

"I have always loved you... from the start, and for always..."

***

PS: By the way, If anyone's interested to listen to the original ballad, it's entitled 'Words that Hit my Heart' by Park Hyo Shin. I'm not Korean so I had to rely on the translations to understand the meaning but it's the same mood and voice that inspired me for the piano scene. It was how I imagined Eian to sound like.