To Love A Wolf

Story Info
A night of passion & sensuality.
2.1k words
4.75
18.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself in a bubble bath, and my imagination taking me to places I had never realized existed, making my mind race and my pulse quicken, and not being able to believe the effect you can have on me.

As I stand up, see you leaning in the doorway. I rinse off the remainder of the bubbles and see you approach me with a warm fluffy towel. Stepping out of the tub, you wrap me in the towel and lean down and softly kiss me, My arms instinctively wrap around you, as I return your kiss, closing my eyes and leaning into you. My body still very warm from my bath, but now a different heat is taking over as I deepen my kiss, my fingers running through your hair as I feel your hands gliding over my back, pressing into you wanting to feel so close to you.

Breaking contact, I look up at you, pure devilment is in my eyes, as I take your hand and lead you out of the bathroom, walking you through the utility room, to the stairs, thinking of the nice comfortable bed that awaits us. As I pass the window, I see the snow falling, a chill running through me, knowing how cold it must be outside. Your hand runs up my arm, feeling the goose bumps, and just the contact of your hand on my skin sends shocks through me. Starting to climb the stairs, I then feel your hand on my side, and I turn to face you. The towel drops and I gently lean in and kiss you, then feeling both hands on my skin I whisper how much I need you.

Feeling you slowly push me down to sit on the stairs, I giggle, knowing the bed is no more than 15 feet away, but thinking about how much fun this could be. Running my fingers down over your stomach, I hear you gasp, realizing just what I'm doing, then see the smile on my face, and you shake your head at me. My hand starts to move down even further, cupping you gently as the palm of my other hand runs over the head with slight pressure. Since your still standing on the stairs, I take advantage of the situation, as I lean in and run my tongue over your stomach, down to your bellybutton, I look up and notice you have braced yourself against the wall. My tongue moving down further, and without warning, circle the head gently, hearing you gasp, then slowly moving my warm mouth over you, instantly feeling you harden.

Slowly, I move back up and run the flat of my tongue over the head, Looking up, I see your eyes closed and your head rolled back slightly as you brace yourself against the wall. I hear you let out a slow moan and your body arches forward. Starting again to take you into my mouth, very slowly, moving deeper and deeper into my mouth every time I move back and forth, until I can feel you at the back of my mouth, tipping my head back slightly, the muscles relax as you move past them, but then close around you, muscles squeezing you gently with every stroke, my other hand now moving in rhythm with my mouth, I can feel you harden even more and hear you groan in pleasure. Moving faster, my mouth so warm around you, taking you further and further into my throat with every movement,

I can feel your body starting to stiffen, and my one hand squeezes softly, as my other moves over you in time with my mouth. Your back arches sharply as I hear a cry from deep in your throat, and feel your warmth splash the back of my throat, my throat muscles squeeze tightly around you, draining you completely. Not stopping, my hands now on your hips to steady you. I hear you tell me that you cant take it anymore, so I start to slow down, then my tongue lazily runs over the head knowing just how sensitive it is.

Looking up at you, seeing your eyes half closed and your breathing still very ragged, I tease you, very softly, by running my tongue from base to tip, then back down again. You look down at me, your eyes pleading with me to stop. Slowly running my tongue back up one last time, before getting you to step back down one step, I then stand and take your hand, and slowly climb the stairs to my warm comfortable bed.

I slowly take your hand, and wait until you gain your balance again, you seem to be looking a little weak kneed, but I slowly moving up the stairs with you, to the entrance of my bedroom. Leaning against the doorjamb, I wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you softly, and with a grin ask you how you are feeling, your answer is a slow groan as you rest your head against my cheek. Giggling softly, I push you back a little, and steer you into the bedroom.

You sit on the edge of the bed, the color still drained from your face, and you lean into me, your hands on my hips, and your head resting on my stomach. Running my fingers through your hair, I can feel your warm breath on my skin, and it starting to slow down.

Walking around the bed and laying down on the other side, I touch your side with my fingertips, motioning for you to join me. Swinging your legs up, and laying down next to me, lifting your arm, I move and rest my head on your chest, my fingers lazily running over your chest and torso. I lean up and kiss you softly, the glimmer in my eye not gone, and you look at me, wondering what I intend on doing to you. I try to look completely innocent, but with a shake of your head, I know you don't believe me, and I laugh softly, wondering how I will ever surprise you when you seem to know me so well.

Laying my head back down on your chest, I can feel your fingertips running lightly over my back and side, as I continue to run my fingers over your warm skin. my fingers start at your chest, and move over your stomach, and as I sit up, over to your hip and down over your thigh, then down your leg as far as I can reach. Then running my fingers slowly back up in small circles, up past your knee, and into your inner thigh.

I can feel your breathing starting to change already, and your hip move up ever so slightly as I run my fingers over it. Leaning up and kissing you, so very softly at first, then tracing the outline of your lips with my tongue. Moving my right leg between yours, I move further above you, my kiss beginning to deepen as my fingers run through your hair, my body pressed against yours, and my heart starting to race in time with yours.

Pushing up with my left knee, my body stretches on top of yours, then bringing my knees up on either side of your hips, I sit up. Taking both of your hands in mine, I run my fingers up, so your arms stretch above your head, running my fingers over your hands and placing them around the bars of the headboard, in the dim lamplight you see my face partially covered with my thick red hair, daring you to remove your hands from around the bars.

Slowly running my hands back down your arms, then tracing slowly over your neck and down your chest to your stomach. Then leaning back a little run my fingertips from the other direction, from your knee up to nearly the top of your inner thigh, then with my other hand reach around and repeating it, but this time very softly brush across you.

My eyes widen in amazement as I feel you already partially aroused. Leaning back down over you, I kiss you, softly nibbling on your lower lip before deepening my kiss and feeling the passion rising between us. Lightly kissing your jawline, then trailing my tongue over your neck and into your collarbone, I hear you moan softly as I move back and into the hollow of your throat, then up the other side of your neck, and whispering in your ear..."Whatever you do, don't let go of the bars".

My fingernails lightly graze your chest as they follow a recent path back down your warm skin, feeling your heartbeat pounding beneath my fingertips, I know what I will find as I move my hands down over your hip. My fingers dancing over your skin, taking my time, then slowly reaching behind me, not surprised at finding you completely aroused. My own body betraying how I feel, as I slide my body down, over your hips to the top of your legs. Reaching in front of me now, slowly wrapping my fingers around you, I make eye contact with you, as I see your head move back a little and your body arch up very slightly at my soft touch. Moving my fingers back and forth slowly, feeling you grow even harder beneath them.

Slowly moving my body over yours, you gasp softly as I position myself over you, the head feeling the moist warmth of me. I gaze down at you and say, "Tell me what you want". Your hips rise up sharply to answer me.

I allow the head to enter just a little, squeezing it tightly within my velvety warmth, before moving my hands on either side of you. Then slowly moving down, teasing you, moving back up, so you are just barely inside me. Looking down at you, wanting to prolong such sweet agony, but knowing I cant any longer, I start to move, biting my bottom lip, and rocking back and forth, taking you deeper and deeper inside me. Finally, when I can take it no more, I sit up, and take you completely inside me. My hands on your chest and your hands still holding on to the bar. My eyes blazing such an intense shade of green, as my body moves over you. Leaning in, I kiss you with such an urgency I have never known myself to have. Raising my hands, I slowly remove your hands from the bar, and feel them glide over my skin until they rest at my hips.

Suddenly, moving my body to one side, taking you with me, I feel the soft bed beneath me, and your warm body on top of me, our bodies still joined, as I gaze breathlessly up at you. My legs automatically wrap around your waist, as I push my hips up, and tightening, so I squeeze you gently. You start to move above me, as my hands grip your shoulders as if to hold on for dear life. My mind drifts away, as my body instinctively knows how to please you, and be pleased.

Feeling you start to move, my hips move in perfect sync with yours. Taking you deeper and deeper into me. Whimpering softly, as emotions and urges race through my body. Pushing up against you, knowing my body is approaching the edge. Looking deep into your eyes, and telling you that I love you like I have never loved anyone my entire life. The look of such intense love I receive takes my breath away completely.

Feeling your body moving faster over me, I know you are close, and wanting you to join me in the tidal wave of pleasure, my hips rise and I move under you, taking you deeper and deeper. My body starts to tremble and I feel every muscle stiffen, muscles grip you tightly, just as I hear a cry from you. Blood pumps in my ears... a wild roaring sound, explosions begin behind my eyelids as I forget to breath, and my body arches up one final time, and feeling your warmth flood me. My muscles spasm wildly, and I feel them drain you. your eyes tightly shut, and your mouth opens slightly in a silent cry as you lower yourself on top of me. Your head resting against my neck, and my fingers stroke your back lightly.

You then move slowly, laying on your side with me facing you, our bodies trembling but satisfied. Our legs still entwined and our bodies still joined as we lay back trying to focus and have our breathing return to normal. Talking softly, just about how incredible making love together is, then both slowly drifting off to sleep in each other's arms...