To Love a Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Double wedding plans and things get hot and heavy.
2.5k words
4.59
16.2k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers

Tyree-

'Oh my god this hot piece of perfection is my mate. When I imagined what was going to happen when the Andretti pack arrived this defiantly wasn't it.' I thought as we walked quietly hand in hand deeper into the woods away from listening ears.

When we reached an empty clearing he stopped and turned toward me his eyes boring into me. I tried to fight my wolf's growl of satisfaction as he looked over my tall frame. He still hadn't let go of my hand instead using it to anchor me closer in to him. Before I realized what I was doing my lips were pressed against his our minds connecting instantly.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in even closer leaving no space between us. My hands fisted in his shirt anchoring myself as my knees went weak. Every kiss, every touch I have ever had was erased in that one moment with him. Our tongues ran across each other's before I pulled back nipping at his full bottom lip. His wolf apparently liked my roughness because he growled moving one of his hands from my waist to my shoulder length blonde hair.

My hands went to his neck squeezing his shoulders trying to pull myself closer to him. My wolf fought for control as my nails grew in length digging into his flesh. He ripped his mouth away from mine and let out an ear piercing howl before moving his lips to my neck biting down hard but not hard enough to draw blood. I moaned out loud and felt the area between my thighs get damp at his alpha behavior. He nipped at my lips one more time before pulling away.

I put my hand against my swollen lips and stared into his wolf's icy blue eyes. As they returned to normal a low growl rumbled through him as he breathed in deep, "we need to go speak to the alphas. Immediately." he said his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. He grabbed my hand and we started walking back out of the clearing toward the compound when I stopped suddenly.

He turned and gave me a questioning look "we just... and we're... and I don't even know your name." I stuttered blushing beet red.

My mystery man just chuckled "I'm Blaze Andretti, the future right hand beta of the Andretti pack. But you, love, can call me mate."

Avani-

After showing Aimee to her families set of rooms I wondered around the compound until I ended up back at the main house. As soon as I walked up the stairs I felt Trace come up behind me before I heard or smelled him "hey Vonni you mind showing me to my room? I know your father said my family would be staying in this house with you guys," he asked.

"Its Ava or Avani," I snapped at him causing his eyebrow to raise. "And yes I can take you to your rooms." I said in a slightly nicer tone.

I turn and jog up the short flight of stairs. I hear him stomping up the stairs behind me and without stopping I call over my shoulder "I think our fathers are in the conference room. I have to ask my dad where your room is." I head for the double doors to the left and wave Trace in ahead of me. Sure enough my father, alpha Andretti, Claire, Blaze and Tyree were all seated around the giant oval table in the center of the room.

"Good we don't have to come find you two later to tell you the good news." Alpha Andretti commented with a huge smile on his face.

"What's going on?" Trace's deep voice rang out in my ear. He unconsciously put his hand on my lower back just above my butt and the electric feel of his touch combined with his voice and his scent had my body on over drive. I just prayed that I could stay calm so that the others wouldn't scent my arousal.

"It seems that us coming early held more blessings from the greats above than we originally thought. Your brother found his life mate," alpha Andretti gestured to Blaze and Tyree who was blushing profoundly.

I ran over to my best friend and pulled her into a huge hug "oh my Luna Ty I'm so happy for you!" I said genuinely even if deep inside I felt an inkling of jealousy.

"Thanks Ava," she said her smile threating to split her pretty face in two.

"Avani," Claire called my name drawing my attention back to the pack leaders in the room. "We know that this weekend was going to be about you but we were wondering..." she asked glancing at Tyree and Blaze.

"Of course. We can kill two birds with one stone. I would love to share my wedding day with my best friend." I smile brightly at the woman I consider to be a 2nd mother.

"Perfect! We have to contact the elders and let them know of the change in plans," my father said to no one in particular. "We will have to re-work the sleeping arrangements now. Tyree don't forget to go share the good news with your parents." he continued.

"Speaking of sleeping arrangements daddy, where are Trace's rooms?" I asked.

"We figured it would take some time for you guys to get used to each other again so his rooms are the ones right across from yours." my dad said fleetingly not really glancing at me.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and muttered under my breath "of course they are," I didn't even bother to say anything else I just turned and walked silently toward the door before turning to address Trace. "Are you coming?" I asked trying to keep my eyes strictly on his face, 'how the hell am I supposed to sleep now knowing that him and that sexy body is lying right across the hall from me?' I thought to myself as Trace began to walk toward me.

I walked out the door and quickly made my way up the stairs. I could hear his footsteps echoing behind me as I turned to the right down the hall toward my room. I stopped in front of the door right across from mine. "These are your rooms I guess for the time being. Or at least for the week." I say nervously waiting on him to open the door. Instead he just continued you to stare at me with those piercing blue eyes and I once again found myself trying not to become a puddle of mush at the man's feet.

"Okay... well I'll just leave you alone to... get settled in. If you need anything I'll be across the hall." I stuttered out backing away toward my door. Trace's hand shot out and grabbed hold of my wrist pulling me toward his body. Before I could say anything he dragged me into his room and shut the door pressing me up against it. I glanced up at him questioningly.

"Yeah I need something. I need to know why you don't like me." he said his eyes darkening as he stood pressed against me.

"Wha...what do you mean why I don't like you Trace? I like you just fine. I could ask you the same thing? Why don't you like me?"

Trace-

'I must be losing my mind.' I thought as I stared down into her hazel eyes. Watching her hips sway as she walked up the stairs with attitude after the episode in the conference room she had my cock harder than it had ever been before. She had to feel it pressed up against her slightly rounded tummy.

My wolf beat against my mind trying to force his way out to get to her, to taste her. I decided to appease both of our desires and instead of answering her question I wrapped my hand in her hair pulling slightly to tip her head back. Her eyes dilated and the smell of her arousal got stronger than it was when I was standing next to her in the conference room. "What are you doing?" she whispered her breathing coming in rapid little pants.

"This," I answered back before I leaned down and took her plump lips with my own. The hands that were in between us trying to push me back instead ended up curling into my shirt. I let go of her wrist and wrapped my arms around her waist my big hands grabbing her ass and squeezing the cheeks hard enough to leave bruises.

She gasped and I forced my tongue into her mouth. Hers beat gently at mind as she slid her hands up from my shirt and into my hair. I used my hands cupping her butt as leverage to lift her up tapping the left cheek to signal for her to wrap her legs around my waist. She did as I wanted and started grinding against me my dick pressed up against her pussy, the kitten like noises that were coming from her fueled me as we kissed.

Her hands were yanking at my hair, her body moving and begging for relief.I moved one of my hands from her butt to her stomach trailing my fingers down her stomach until my hand was caught between us pressing against her clit through her leggings. She ripped her lips away from min and banged her head against the door "Yes! Trace please I need... please don't oh!" she moaned out as I bit her throat.

"Tell me what you need little one?" I growl against her throat, feeling like a man possessed as the wolf tries to completely take over my mind and pressed harder against her clit.

"Shit I..." she tries to get out but the word got cut off by a strangled cry as her orgasm over took her body. She jerked in my arms before she slouched back against the door. My wolf was preening over the fact that I was able to make her come the way she had and was practically begging for release.

Her breathing was slowly returning to normal but she kept her eyes closed. "Put me down," she whispered pulling her legs from around my waist landing gracefully on her feet. A frown crossed my face as I watched her reaction to what happened play out on her face.

"What's wrong? Why do you seem angry?"

"I'm not angry Trace. We just shouldn't have done that." she sighed pushing me back away from her.

"Why not?" I asked confused at where she was going with this.

"Because you have a girlfriend that's why. We just let our emotions get the best of us and..." she started off saying before I interrupted her.

"Let our emotions get the best of us? Are you serious?" before I could get an answer a knock sounded at the door, "What?!" I growl angrily my eyes never moving from the mixed beauty in front of me. The door swung open to reveal Tyree and my twin, their eyes going wide as they went back and forth between Avani and myself.

"Uh the alphas sent us to get you guys. The Dawson pack arrived early." Tyree said, her eyes still sending curious glances between us.

"Why did everyone just decide to show up early?" I heard Avani mutter as she tried to make her escape out the door but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist "This conversation isn't over Vonni. Not by a long shot." I said before releasing her.

She didn't say anything but hurried out of the room the other two stood there for a second but chose not to say anything as we followed Avani back to the main stair case. I was mid stride when it hit me why my reaction to her was so strong.

"Holy fuck!" I said out loud causing my brother Tyree and Avani to look back at me.

"Sorry I stubbed my toe," I quickly said to avoid having to tell them what I was really thinking. Tyree and Avani continued down the stairs but Blaze's questioning gaze stayed on me.

I jutted my chin out in Avani's direction and his eyes got big as I waited for him to make the connection. I just nodded slowly as if to confirm the answer to his question. Avani was my mate.

Fuck.

Avani-

"What is it with everyone coming early?" I mutter as I hurry down the stairs trying not to replay what happened up in Trace's room.

"I don't know and don't think you're off the hook. As soon as we have some alone time you better tell me what happened in that room." Tyree whispered as we walked through the main hall out to the front where the packs have once again reconvened to welcome the Dawson pack.

Standing next to my father and the Andretti alphas we watched as the Dawson pack unloaded their trucks "I was hoping we didn't have to deal with this asshole for a while," I overheard my dad say quietly to James.

"Trust me I know how you feel," James responded just as Alpha Dawson, his Luna Emmy and their son Koda walked toward us.

"Alpha Dawson this is a surprise. We weren't expecting any of the wedding guests to arrive until later on this week." My dad said as he walked down to shake hands with the older alpha.

"I figure we could come up early and enjoy the weeks planning, even lend a helping hand. I also figure we can sit down and talk shop and logistics." Alpha Dawson said before turning to address Trace and I "There's the happy couple now. My how you two have grown."

Trace gently pushed me forward toward the stairs to meet the newest guest, "Pleasure to see you again Alpha Dawson." I heard Trace murmur but I stopped paying attention to the exchange and focused on the creepy look and vibe I was getting from Koda.

Without breaking his stare he moved forward and whispered something in his father's ear causing him to stiffen. "Are you sure?" he asked. Koda didn't say anything but he nodded.

"What kind of logistics are you talking about Seth?" Alpha Andretti asked frowning.

"Well one seems to be the fact that I can't let this wedding take place." The older alpha said sighing, his statement causing alarm to travel through our packs as we tried to figure out what the man was talking about.

My breath hitched and I felt a tight ball of fear worm its way into my stomach. I felt Trace's larger hand squeeze mine trying to keep me calm.

"What in the hell are you talking about, Dawson!?" my father roared trying to keep his shift under control.

"Its a good thing we came early, Chambers, for it seems your daughter is my son's life mate."

He said causing all hell to break lose between the packs and for the 2nd time that day, spots swirled in front of my vision and my world faded to black.

sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers