To Love and Be Loved Ch. 01

Story Info
Seduction by an older woman leads to love.
10.8k words
4.59
28.2k
39
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers

This is a short novel in five chapters. It is a romantic novel but don't worry, plenty of sex. It should be read in sequence. I hope you find it interesting and worthy of your time.

*

The spread in People magazine was nice to see. Good for business. But I'm ahead of myself. Way ahead. Let me go back a dozen years. If you had seen me in high school you would say, with reason, "no way". Smart, yes, nerdy, definitely. Outgoing, nope.

I was probably a rather typical kid if truth be known. Rather shy, clammed up around pretty girls. Maybe 5ft 10, kind of skinny. My sport was track. Rather good in the sprints. Oh, and swimming. Like a fish, my mom would say.

Anyway you get the picture. Ordinary high school kid. Graduated with a B+ average, wanted to college major in science, but not real sure just what. Got some financial assistance from State so went there. Besides my two best buds also were headed that way.

During the summer between high school and college I put on another couple of inches in height, a process that continued during my freshman year. I was about 6ft 3 and filled out some. I dropped track but continued with the swimming. I' was good.

Freshman year went ok, lots of new situations. I paid more attention to girls and they with me. Still a virgin however. Kind of scared to initiate anything and besides, my upbringing told me the first time had to be with that special girl. Hadn't met her yet, however.

Summer break between my freshman and soph years I worked for a pool cleaning company. After a couple of weeks of training I was sent out on a regular cleaning route among the pools.

My life began that particular Friday. I was filling in for Jim and was sent to this fancy house. Big pool, beautiful house. Some big money there. Mrs. de Agastino let me in. As I started cleaning she sat down in chair near the pool and chatted me up. She was one good looking woman, easy of the eyes as they say. Blond, my type. Modest but perky boobs barely held in her bikini top. Just enough bottom bikini to be street legal, maybe.

"When you're done, would you like something to drink?"

"Sure, water, lemonade, whatever. That would be great."

"Call me Janelle."

Janelle was real easy to talk with, asked me the usual about school, what I liked, my job, girls.

"When's your day off"

"Tomorrow and Sunday. People want to use their pools on the weekends."

"I like talking with you, a regular guy. Come on by tomorrow and we can continue our visit. Oh and bring your swim suit. Might as well use the pool."

"OK, what time would be good?"

"Oh, say about one o'clock. I'll have some snacks."

"I need to get going, I'm late for my next pool job. But I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks."

My roommates, Josh and Carl, kidded me up as I related my afternoon experience."

"She's after your bod, John."

"Yeh, her husband's out of town and she's horny. Better be careful. He might come back any moment. With a gun."

"She didn't say anything about a husband. Maybe divorced. She was very nice and we had a nice chat. ."

"One of those 'nice personality' types, huh. What's she like?"

"Older than me, maybe 24 or 25. Tall, about, I would guess, 5ft 10, slender. Blonde, which you know I like. Longish hair. Great body. She looked very sexy in that bikini. Not too much up top, maybe B cups. Tight ass, bubble butt."

"In your dreams."

And so it went. But afterwards I did begin to wonder a bit. Really good looking woman, friendly, fancy place. Must be some money there. What about a husband?

I found myself thinking about which swim suit to wear. The little one I used competitively or the much more modest one. I am quite well endowed as they say and used to be embarrassed with my Speedo bulge. Get a grip, John. Don't make a fool of yourself by showing up with that suit. Well, ok, bring both.

"Hi, John. Right on time. Come on in. I was just setting up some snacks and drinks out by the pool. I hope you brought your suit, it's a great day to use the pool.

"I'm glad to have someone to talk to. The last few weeks I haven't felt much like getting out and around. No shopping, not much visiting with friends. Been busy working on a project of mine."

After some lunch and chit chat Janelle (first names now) said she was going to change into her suit. I could use the cabana to change. I chose my regular suit, no way would the Speedo be appropriate.

On the other hand, Janelle came out sporting a tiny white bikini that contrasted beautifully with her tanned body. Trying not to stare (too much), I did decide that she must shave down there, no way that bikini bottom would cover much.

"There you are. Oh, I thought you were on the swim team. I was expecting you to have one of those Speedo type suits. What a shame."

All kinds of thoughts started swimming, so the speak, in my head.

"Actually I brought both types but ..."

"Go put the other one on. I think it will look great with that nice body of yours."

As I came out of the cabana Janelle dove from the board. Very nice, clean dive. I quickly jumped into the water, still afraid my suit was inappropriate. I needn't have worried.

"Nice suit. Looks like you have about outgrown it."

We played in the water some. She was a good swimmer and could almost keep up with me. Her dives were much better than mine, not my strong suit. It was really difficult to keep from staring. She looked terrific in that bikini.

"Well, that's enough for me." Janelle sat up on the edge of the pool, legs in the water. She spread her legs some, a camel toe visible. I tried to keep eye contact.

"Tell me about your girl friends."

"Nothing to tell. I really don't have anyone special. Some girls who are 'friends' but not 'girl friends'. Been busy with school and besides I find it hard to initiate conversations with girls. I'm shy and get tongue tied."

"You're good looking, nice personality. You don't seem to have a problem talking with me. Nice body and that bulge promises a good cock. Have you fooled around with anyone? Are you a virgin?"

"Um, yeah."

"I can't believe some girl hasn't jumped on you. Stupid college girls passing up a hulk like you. Well, their loss, my gain. I haven't had a virgin boy since back in college. Want to have some fun with me?"

"What about your husband?"

"I'm divorced. Been divorced for a year. He traveled a lot and had several bimbos on the side. I finally got fed up. He was wealthy, not that he did anything to make it. Family money. But I knew some things about his business dealings. So I did really good in the settlement as you can see.

"Since then I sort of went into hibernation. Back in college I was pretty wild and knew lots of guys. Some were pretty good in the sack. Most were inexperienced duds, however. I did a few threesomes with guys. That was fun. I even hooked up with my roommate a couple of times. Interesting but I decided I liked cock much better than pussy.

"Got married a few months after graduation. He was handsome and had money. Good with the bullshit. OK in bed, not the best I'd ever had, but ok. Except didn't like to eat pussy.

"Do you? Eat pussy? Come with me." Things were happening fast. She took my hand and led me to one of the bedrooms.

"Do what I tell you and we will have a very good time."

Janelle pulled down the front of my swim suit, freeing my cock and balls. Good thing since my cock was already growing.

"Very nice. Very, very nice. How big does it get? Let's find out."

Ever since middle school I knew my cock was bigger than most. I hadn't seen any erect cocks in the locker room. But my flaccid cock was longer than any others I saw. I had seen a fair amount of porn on the Internet. It seemed to me that I was in the same league as many of the porn guys. I was definitely proud of my cock.

"You could be in porn with this cock", she confirmed.

"God, it must be eight inches long. And fat, really fat. I have had some long cocks in me but they were kind of thin. And the fat ones were short. You have quite a tool. We are really going to have fun."

Janelle knelt down in front of me and started licking the head of my cock. She pulled it into her mouth. My first blow job! It felt great, much better and more exciting than my hand jobs. I didn't last long, maybe three minutes at most.

"Here it comes, watch out!" A huge burst of come blasted into her mouth, followed by several smaller spurts. Finally my cock quit jerking. She opened her mouth to show a big wad of white cum on her tongue and then swallowed.

"Well?"

"Like nothing I've ever experienced. Wonderful."

"Guys have told me I give great blow jobs. 'Course most of them think any blow job would be great. But I do think I'm pretty good.

"How quickly will you be ready to go again?"

"When I jerk off sometimes I can come a second time in half an hour or so. Other times it takes longer. Depends on how horny I am and what stimulation I'm using."

"No matter, we have time. Now for your first lesson. Eating pussy. Ready?"

"You bet but you have to tell me what to do."

Janelle took off her bikini and posed in front of me. I was mesmerized by her body. It was perfect. B cups, as I guessed, with perky upturned nipples. Narrow waist. Her hips were fairly narrow with a nice bubble butt. Her pubic hair was shaved and the start of a camel toe was visible. Long legs. All in all, perfection.

"Do you like?"

"You bet. You are beautiful, so so sexy. I can't believe I'm here with you."

"I think you have the personality and physical equipment to become a superior lover. I would love to show you how to make love to a woman, really make love. A lover who knows how to satisfy a woman. What do you think?"

Without waiting for an answer, she laid down on the bed and spread her legs.

"There's much more to turning on a woman than just fiddling with her pussy. But you probably need some sex education so let's start down there.

"Run your finger up and down the slit. Don't try to push in. That's good. Feel the juices starting to come out, makes it slippery. OK now I'm going to spread my pussy lips so you can see. Slip your finger a little ways into the hole. Now go in and out slowly. No, too fast. Use your finger as a tiny cock. Yes that feels good.

"Notice the 'little man in the boat', as it's called. That's my clitoris, or clit. The 'little man' will become super sensitive during sex. It's best to avoid the clit until later. Now put two fingers in me. Good. Don't rush, move them slowly in and out.

"OK now time to eat some pussy. Some positions will make it easier to get your tongue in me. I'm going to raise my knees, that will open up space between my legs. To get things started I'm going to spread my pussy lips using my fingers. Crawl up towards me and stick your tongue into my pussy.

"Good, good. Now lick up and down the slit. Start out slowly. Feels really good, John. You're doing a good job. How do you like the taste?"

"You taste sexy. Hard to describe, but I like it. And I like putting my tongue in you."

"Put your tongue back in.

"Some guys hate the taste of pussy. Or think they do. Miss out on some great sex. Probably ate some girl's twat that wasn't freshly clean. I wouldn't like that either. Guys that like to eat pussy and are good at it will always be in demand."

I continued to follow Janelle's guidance, licking up and down her pussy. Then using my tongue like a cock, pushing it in and out of her hole.

"OK, I'm getting close to coming. Now when you lick up and down, go up and catch my clit. Yep, that's it. Good, good. OK, now stick two fingers in and put the tip of your tongue on my clit. Fuck me with your fingers, start going faster. Keep that tongue on my clit. When I come you will probably taste a burst of fluid from my pussy. Shift from my clit to my pussy hole and lap it up."

Janelle shivered and pulled my head towards her. My face was mashed between her legs, my tongue now going quickly up and down her slit. After 30 seconds or so she relaxed and let loose of my head.

"Terrific, just great. Felt so good. I can't believe that was your first time. Oh what a winner I have! Sometimes I can't come from just pussy eating but I sure did this time."

I was mighty proud of my performance.

"A nice thing about eating pussy is that it might give a guy's cock time to recover from a blow job. At your age you might be ready pretty soon. Let me unwind just a bit and then we can play some more.

"Snuggle up against my back side. Good. Now reach around and take hold of my boob with your left hand. Press your cock up against my butt."

My left hand gradually moved down to her pussy. As I lightly stroked her lips I pushed my cock into the crack of her ass.

"I feel something hard back there, John.

"Here, let me lift my left leg. Now slip your cock between my legs and move back and forth. Yes. Can you feel it rubbing along my pussy lips? Just slowly rock back and forth. Your cock is so long that I can press the tip of your cock between the lips. As I do that your cock head is rubbing my clit. Feels real good. This is a fun way to relax and yet keeps the fire smoldering."

"Ready to fuck me?"

"You bet. What should I do?"

"Let's do this doggy style. By lifting my butt in the air I will give you the proper angle to slip in your cock.

"Take your cock and rub it back and forth between the lips. This will lubricate the head. Good. Now when the head passes my pussy hole stop and press in a little. Not much, just a little.

"Good. Now go in and out just a little, just the head. Slowly, slowly. Feel good?

"Yes! I guess we are fucking."

"You're on your way. Don't go any faster but now go in another inch. That's it. Your cock is so fat that you are already stretching me."

I wanted to speed things ups but Janelle kept holding me back.

"Don't hurry, John. Now gradually go deeper. God you've got a big cock. Are you in all the way?"

"Almost. Now I'm in."

"Hold still for a moment. Enjoy the feel of my pussy gripping the entire length of your cock.

"Now move in and out just a little. Ok now you can start doing some longer strokes. Go slow."

My lesson continued and culminated in an explosive blast into Janelle. A few seconds later she also came which made me real proud.

"You did great, John. Some guys are too much in a hurry. They come and leave their women hanging. You got me going your very first time. Slow build-up and steady progression is the key. Having a super cock certainly didn't hurt!"

After showering Janelle took me to one of her favorite restaurants. Classy place and I felt a little out of place. Returning to her house I thanked her for her patience and willingness to guide me in my first sexual experience. I was hoping Janelle would invite me to stay the night but it wasn't to be. She said today was intense and wanted to relax.

"Come by tomorrow after work. We can go out to dinner and then have some fun. By the way, what size shirt and pants do you wear?"

"Shirt is 35-16. Pants are 34-36. Why?"

"You need some new clothes."

Sunday was the absolutely most amazing day in my life. I lost my virginity to a sexy woman who loved my cock. Does it get any better? My roommates were quick with the questions. "Did you get laid?", "Is she a real blond?", what positions does she like?", "Did she go down on you?", "Is she all tease?". You get drift.

"Hey guys, come on. We had a nice time using her pool and getting to know each other. She's a very classy woman. Not sure what she sees in me but I'm not complaining. We went to Jasper's for one of the best dinners I've ever had. She paid."

"Are you going to see her again? Kind of old to be your girlfriend?"

"We have a date for tomorrow after work. Is she my girl friend? One day together, that's too much to expect. But I sure would like to be her boyfriend. And she isn't old."

Monday seemed to stretch on forever. Finally 6PM came and after stopping home to clean up, I dashed to Janelle's house.

"Hope you're hungry. We're headed to Alfred's Steak House in St. Andrews. Great food. I have a car waiting but before we head out, change your clothes. I bought you some things, hopefully they fit."

In one of the bedroom a new wardrobe was laid out. Shirt, slacks, dark socks. Even several pairs of loafers in assorted sizes. One pair fit me perfectly.

"Why and where?"

"Your clothes were seriously out of date and cheap. If you're going to accompany me you have to look the part. The clothes came from Henry's. Their design consultant helped me. There's more in the dresser. Hurry up and change."

The hired car whisked us the thirty miles in luxury. Janelle said she had used this service before and found it better than driving if some drinking was going on. I reminded her I was underage (twenty). Then I became aware of the mini bar in the limo. Janelle made us a drink.

"Just one. This is to help you relax a bit and enjoy the evening."

I felt good in my new clothes. Walking into the restaurant I felt all eyes turn towards Janelle. Casually elegant. And she was on my arm!

"Good evening Ms. de Agastino. So nice to see you again. Your table is ready."

Without doubt Janelle was the best looking gal in the place. I would imagine others were wondering who and the hell I was. Janelle made it obvious that we were a couple. If my roommates could see me now!

The evening flew by and a couple of hours later we were headed back to her house.

"Take off your clothes and fuck me. I'm really horny."

Janelle gave me a partial blow job, just enough to get my cock up.

"Stick that horse cock into me. All the way. Do it."

And I did. Her pussy was already wet. One stroke and I was embedded.

"Fuck me, John. Give me all of that cock. Come on, faster, faster."

This was a total contrast to Saturday night. Not gentle loving but raw sexual union and I responded with abandon. Panting with exertion we came virtually simultaneously and then collapsed. It was a couple of minutes before either of us moved.

"Well, not bad, John. Not bad at all. I hoped you would perform. All evening I was thinking about your cock. A couple more drinks lowered my inhibitions and I just couldn't hold back. You must think me a hussy.

"I'm going to New York in the morning on business, won't be back until Friday afternoon. How about getting together Saturday? And plan to spend the weekend together?"

"Sounds great", I said. "Give me a call when you get in. And call me from New York if you have the chance."

It was after eleven when I got back to my apartment. Both roommates were still up and wanted to know what happened. I showed off my new clothes. Tony had heard of Alfred's.

"That's a super expensive place. Never been there myself, of course."

"Janelle must be a regular. The maitre de greeted her by name. Her table was waiting. She was the best looking woman in the place and most everyone noticed. Made me feel great to be with her. Oh, did I mention that we rode in a limo to and from the restaurant?"

"Yeh, great. Now tell us about the sex."

"Come on Carl, what happens between us is our business."

"What's her name, Janelle something?"

"Janelle de Agastino. I think her maiden name was Adams"

"Sounds Italian. She doesn't look Italian. Married name, you said she was divorced. Maiden name 'Adams', huh. You know that name is slightly familiar. Here, let's Google. Hum, Janelle Adams."

"Well how about that, she is a looker. And no wonder, she was runner up for Miss California four years ago. Look at that picture! Masters from UCLA and now a writer. Her first novel came out last year and made the NY Times best seller list for weeks."

"Beauty and brains, as they say", Josh added.

The week passed slowly. I bought a copy of her book. Not my style, more a chick book. But a big seller. All in all, however, I was nervous. Yes I was reasonably handsome and had a big cock. And apparently had a flair for sex. But there must be thousands of guys more handsome and with bigger cocks. Guys more her age. How was I going to stay connected with this gal who had not only beauty and brains, but also money?

NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers