To Love and Be Loved Ch. 03

Story Info
John meets and beds beautiful coed twins.
10.1k words
4.48
20.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
805 Followers

This is the third of five parts of my romantic novel. For continuity I recommend reading parts one and two first.

*****

For the first time at the resort I was alone at breakfast. Two girls eating at an adjacent table ask me about my missing friends. I explained what happened and that I would continue on vacation by myself.

"We were going to go into town and do a little shopping and touristy things. You would be welcome to join us," one of the girls said.

"If you won't mind I would like that. I don't have anything else to do."

"My name is Mindy. My sister here is Molly. We're from New York."

"John is my name, John Wilson." Nice to meet you both. Are you twins?"

She laughed. "How can you tell?"

The other one, Mindy, said "We're going to our suite for a few minutes and then be ready. We can call you."

"I'm in 302."

Mindy and Molly had arranged for a car and driver. "Robert will be joining us. My father said there are too many bad things that can happen to girls in this places. So Robert is our bodyguard. Don't think it strange if he doesn't join in the conversations."

Interesting. Perhaps an overly protective father?

I enjoyed our stroll around the little town. We checked out most of the shops and then stopped at a little cafe for lunch. Robert sat at an adjacent table.

Mindy and Molly were very pretty blonds. Tall and slender. They said they were juniors at Barnard, a very elite college in New York. On spring break. I couldn't help but compare them to my Janelle. My wife had been four years older than me. I was about four years older than these girls.

All the women I had played around with since Janelle were her age. It was nice to be with girls my age or in this case younger.

Returning to the resort we arranged to meet by the main pool.

"If you don't mind us asking, are you related to that couple you were with?"

"No. They are just a couple that I met back home. They asked me to join them on their vacation."

I could see the confusion on their faces, so decided to just be honest.

"With her husband's permission I was having sex with his wife, Patrice. She heard from some friends that I knew how to satisfy a woman. So we hooked up."

"What about her husband?"

"Sometimes he just wanted to watch. Other times she wanted us both. Mostly it was just her and me."

"Amazing. You seem like such an ordinary guy. Very good looking, but still..."

"I don't want you to think bad of me. Let me explain.

"Midway through college I met and fell in love with a beautiful woman. We had a wonderful relationship and married a few months later. She was my first and only lover. But we were married for only two years. She was killed by a concrete truck that ran a stop sign. I was devastated, as you can imagine, and became quite depressed.

"She and I were life partners. We could sit for hours and be totally satisfied just being together. We were lovers and best friends."

I stopped for a moment to compose myself.

The girls were momentarily silent. "You must have loved your wife very much."

"Yes, I did. And she loved me. She had a great personality, lots of friends. Smart. And beautiful. She was runner up in the Miss California pageant. Did I mention she was a successful writer. Had two novels on the NY Times Best Seller List. Quite a feat for a new writer, especially one so young.

"I quit my job and dropped out of the world for several months. A couple of months later I was approached by a woman friend who wanted sex with me. I think her intent was to shake me out of my funk. My wife would brag to her close friends about my expertise in bed. So the word was I was quite a stud. Two other women came forth for their turn.

"This was pure sex. Enjoyable enough but without emotional attachment. But it did divert from the hurt within me. The women confirmed my reputation as a stud. Other women came to my bed.

"Patrice and her husband were part of that crowd."

"What was your wife's name?"

"Janelle. Janelle Wilson, our name. Her pen name was Janelle Martin."

"I know that name!," Molly (or was it Mindy) exclaimed. "Wait right here." She dashed to their suite and came back with a book. Janelle's second novel.

"I just love this book, I'm reading it for the second time. Oh, here's her picture on the dust cover. She is beautiful."

"You poor man. What a loss."

"I have fond memories, just not enough of them. We were together for less than three years. I feel like something died in me also. I'm not the same person without her.

"I'm really glad that you like her book. She was very proud of it. It was very successful. There is talk about making it into a movie.

"Oh, that reminds me. You might like to know that her third novel will be coming out soon. She had it almost ready and I finished it up. The author will be listed as 'Janelle Martin with John Wilson'. The dust cover will have a photo of the two of us. And a well known literary critic penned a short eulogy about her life.

"Take a look at her picture again. Both of you could have been her sisters, there is such a resemblance."

We agreed to meet later and go into town for dinner. Maybe it was that resemblance, or the fact that the girls were young. But I liked being around them.

"How do I tell you girls apart? You truly are identical twins."

"Oh, we really are different from each other. More in personality than in looks. I'm a home body. Bye the way I'm Mindy. And my sister is more outgoing."

"There are physical differences but we're going to keep you guessing for a while," Molly added.

We talked at length at dinner. Mostly about our families. Molly and Mindy had a sister one year younger. Their father was an international businessman. Mindy said he was quite wealthy with a big home in Southampton on Long Island. He was a self made man. His parents had been of modest means. He worked odd jobs for college and had a partial scholarship. He insisted his daughters also work during the summers. Last year Molly was a nurses' aid and her sister was a sales clerk.

Their mother gave much of her attention to them when they were growing up. Since then she became involved in community charity work. They were a close-knit family.

"Security is important to Dad. He travels with a body guard This trip was our first major trip away from home, other than college. This island is considered quite safe but Dad said bad things can happen anywhere, especially to two young ladies. So we traveled with Robert. He's former Special Forces."

"We are twenty years old, twenty one in May. May 4th. How old are you?"

"I just turned twenty four."

"And how old was Janelle when you met?"

"I was twenty, same as you. She was twenty four. She was married when we met but separated. Her husband played around and beat her up a couple of times. For family reasons she just separated rather than divorced. When our relationship became serious her father in law at the time helped engineer a divorce."

We talked at some length about what we liked to do in our spare time. There was real chemistry between us.

"We tour the island tomorrow. We have a large SUV so plenty of room. Would you like to come with us?"

:"I would like that very much. I enjoy your company."

Our party consisted of driver/guide, our security person Robert, and the three of us. The Dominican Republic is known for its natural beauty, mountains, water falls, cliffs, and beautiful beaches. After lunch we changed into swim suits and walked along water line. Molly and Mindy wore tiny yellow bikinis that highlighted their bodies. I wore my regular suit, no Speedo.

"You girls are sure easy on the eyes. Very sexy bodies to go with your beautiful faces."

"And we were just thinking what a hunk you are. Easy to see why women would jump into your bed."

We walked to a small bar situated on the beach. Memories of Janelle and her bikini flooded back as I enjoyed looking at Molly and Mindy. Yes, they could have been sisters.

"You said Janelle was your first. You mean you were a virgin when you met?"

"Yes, I had friends who were girls but no girl friends if you get the distinction. I didn't know how to move beyond normal friendship to a sexual relationship. With Janelle it just happened.

"Mindy and I are still virgins. Probably the last in our class. But we both decided our first time had to be with a special person.

"How did you get your reputation with women?"

I laughed. "Janelle taught me how to satisfy a woman. How to eat pussy properly. How to bring a woman to climax. How to do it more than once. She said I was a sensitive, quick learner. We spent many hours in bed, loving and caressing."

"Did you really like eating pussy? My friends complain that most guys won't do it. A couple give it a half-hearted effort as an expected warm up to fuck. And many guys finish before the woman can get worked up."

I couldn't believe that we were having such a candid conversation. We had just met. But the girls were sexy, so what the hell.

"Our typical lovemaking involve me eating her pussy until she came, then putting my cock in her. We had several positions we preferred. And then trying to time our excitement levels so we both came at about the same time. Mostly it worked.

"Most time Janelle would come three times. Occasionally I would bring Janelle to four climaxes."

"My god, how did you ever do that? Sorry, I shouldn't be so nosey. But we have never me anyone like you before. Or been able to talk to a guy about such things," Molly added.

"I don't mind. We were married and deeply in love. Our lovemaking was an important part.

"We would set aside a leisurely afternoon. We started by taking a shower together and playing with each other. Then I ate her pussy until she came. She really liked my tongue and mouth on her pussy.

"Next I worked my cock into her and we fucked. One position we particularly liked I lay on my back and she mounted me facing away. I could watch my cock go in and out. Then we would switch to doggy position which allowed me to make long, deep strokes. We could time it for mutual coming.

"Next she spread her legs and I ate her pussy again,."

"Wait a minute. Are you saying you ate her pussy after you came?," Molly asked.

"Yes, it was one of those special things we did. I had never tasted my cum before but doing it was so exciting for Janelle. I came to like the combined taste of our fluids. Janelle bragged to a friend of hers. That's one of the things that enhance my sexual reputation.

"Anyway, I would bring her to climax, her third. Janelle would play with my limp cock as we relaxed. After some minutes it would become half hard and she sucked it to full hardness. I entered her. Having already come once we were able to spend many minutes in union ending with her fourth climax."

"That's the most erotic story I have ever heard," Molly said. "I agree. Janelle was very lucky to have you as her lover and husband," Mindy added.

The resort drink specials went down very easily. We giggled and laughed about anything and everything. I headed to the little cabana to relieve myself. As I was returning I saw the two girls in deep conversation, heads together.

"John, we have a favor to ask," Mindy started.

"Yes?"

"We fully intend to keep our virginity until the right guys come along. But we would like you to eat our pussies. Would you do that for us?"

"You would have to promise to use just your tongue, no cock in our pussies. I think it would be great fun. And you know how to do it," Molly added.

This caught me by surprise. It was one thing to talk about sex. But these two beautiful girls wanted to do more than talk. I would be a fool to say no.

"I would be most honored. Let's head back so we can get started."

"How are we going to do this," Mindy asked as we entered their suite.

"First, we should show off our bodies. I can go first. Then both of you," as I started to remove my clothes. I was proud of my body and cock.

"I didn't know they ever got that big," Mindy exclaimed as I pulled down my shorts. "Can I touch it?"

"Of course."

Mindy tentatively put her hand on my cock. "Now stroke it. Good. "Molly, come over here and put your hand on it."

I had two nubile twenty year old virgins stroking my cock. Life was looking up.

"Now your turn. Show me your bodies."

I had seen most at the beach. Peeling their bikini bottoms down revealed two beautiful bare pussies.

"You both have beautiful pussies. I'm glad you shave. Makes it much nicer when eating pussy, no loose hairs. Now turn around and show me your butts. Very nice, very sexy. OK now we take a shower together."

We played with each other in the shower. I stuck a finger in each pussy and moved it in and out. Then I placed my entire hand on each pussy and massaged the lips while sliding my index finger along the slit. The girls soaped up my cock.

"OK, who is going to be first?"

"Me," Mindy quickly replied. "Is that ok with you, Molly?" "Sure just so I get my turn. Besides I get to watch."

Mindy lay on the bed, bent her knees, and spread them apart. Her pussy was beautiful and waiting for me. I used all of my experiences and she came very quickly.

"God, that was wonderful. I never felt anything like that before. I guess I came, huh? Molly, you are going to love this."

Mindy had her turn which was equally successful.

"What about you, John. What can we do for you?"

I showed them how to lick and suck my cock. They took turns until I had to warn of an impending blast of cum. They stroked my cock as several big spurts shot out. The girls were fascinated by the amount and how my cock twitched. .

We took another shower and dressed for dinner. Conversation was now distinctly different than earlier. The girls gushed over their first climaxes ever. And they felt proud to have caused me to come.

"Of course we have nothing to use for comparison. But our girl friends never raved about their guys' expertise.

"Can we do it again after dinner?," Molly asked.

"I don't see why not," which of course is what we did. In the shower I told Molly to spread her legs a little. I positioned my cock between her legs.

"Remember, you promised."

I slide my cock along her pussy lips. As I went back and forth I put my hand on her pussy and massaged her clit with the palm.

"That really feels good, John. Would it be ok if I came? Oh, oh, here is comes."

"Wow, Molly, that really must have felt good."

"Fabulous. It keeps getting better and better. John rubbed my clitoris with his hand and that set me off. Your turn."

Mindy didn't come so I chose her to be first with my oral ministrations. Just a few minutes and she was bucking and pulled my head into her crotch.

Molly spread her legs and opened her pussy lips with her fingers. I licked up and down her slit and then stuck the tip of my tongue in her hole. I went in and out a little as if I were fucking her with the tip. Then I placed two fingers into her and finger fucked her as I licked her clit.

"Oh, John. You are so good. Don't stop. That feels fantastic. I'm getting close. Speed up. Yes, I'm coming!" Molly was much more vocal this time, knowing what to expect.

"Will you sleep in our bed tonight? We want to cuddle."

I woke up in the middle of the night with one of the girl, don't know which one, gently stroking my cock. I'm pretty sure she was asleep. I dreamed of Janelle and snuggled up against one of the girls, my cock pressing up against her ass. I awoke first and after bathroom call put on my clothes. The girls were still asleep. I left a note that I would meet them for breakfast at 9 o'clock.

Molly and Mindy were all grins as they joined me at the table. We made small talk, not a mention of yesterday's antics. But I could tell I had satisfied two young ladies.

"OK, what's on for today?," I asked.

"We hadn't planned anything. Any ideas?," Molly admitted.

"Of course, but we can do that later. How about a stroll on the beach and then have lunch in that little bistro?"

"You said you were on the swim team in high school and college. All the guys I have ever seen wore those little racing type suits. Do you have one?," Mindy asked.

"Yes, I did not wear it for fear you would consider it too bold. But it would go nicely with those micro bikinis you guys wear."

We strolled along the beach, the three of us, arm in arm. We walked in the wet sand and picked up shells. Mindy pulled down the front of my suit and ran away, laughing. I put my cock back in place and raced after them. We laughed some more. I threatened to pull their bottoms off and throw them away.

"You wouldn't dare." "Yes I would. Payback time"

They weren't sure if I was serious. "Later, John. We will have a real good time."

We had drinks at the bistro. I think the bartender made their drinks extra strong. When they were in the bathroom he asked about them. I told them I was their boyfriend. "Both of them?" "Yes, both." "Lucky guy. Very lucky. They are two very sexy girls."

We moved to a little table.

"John, when you were eating my pussy you stuck two fingers in. It seemed like you were fucking me. Is that what a cock would feel like?"

"Molly, it depends. If a guy's cock is skinny, I suppose it would be similar. But probably would go deeper than my finger. My cock is fatter and longer. So the feeling would be quite different. A much fuller feeling, I have been told. And more intense."

"I was just wondering. It did feel good."

"He didn't do that to me," Mindy retorted. "It felt good?"

"Yes, the combination of his tongue and fingers was very intense. I liked it."

"John, would you do the same thing to me when we get back to the resort?"

"Absolutely! I would love to."

We meandered along the beach in the general direction. I felt there was some communication between the girls that I wasn't picking up.

We played around in the shower like before. The girls started this time by soaping up my cock and stroking it. Then starting with Mindy I rubbed my cock along her pussy lips while massaging her pussy from the front. Then I shifted to Molly. We moved to the bed.

"Mindy, you're first. Spread your legs. Now reach down and spread your pussy lips. You have a beautiful pussy. Very sexy. I want to taste you. I ran my tongue up and down her slit stopping each time on her clit. After a minute I inserted one finger and then two into her pussy and started pumping.

"John, you are really turning me on. I want you to put your cock in me. Do it now!"

I was somewhat surprised but reacted quickly. Positioning my cock at her hole I pushed in just enough to embed the head. Then back out. I did this several times. Then I pushed in about two inches. She held her breath for a moment, then relaxed as I pulled back out. Back in again and out. Each time she held her breath expecting, I imagine, some pain.

Sensing she was ready for more, the next stroke went in another couple of inches. Her pussy was very tight but she seemed to be accepting my cock without undue discomfort.

The next thrust met with resistance, her hymen.

"Mindy, I'm at your hymen. If I go any deeper I will make you my woman. But it will hurt some. Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, make it quick. I want your cock. Make me yours."

I pushed, she let out a murmur with the pain. Her pussy took the rest of my cock. Fully embedded, I held my position so she could get used to it.

"Are you OK? Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes, it wasn't as bad as I feared. Your cock makes my pussy feel real full. Go in and out but gently." I set up a slow rhythm, initially only going in and out an inch. Then two. Finally I was doing almost a full stroke.

NerdySex
NerdySex
805 Followers