To Love and Be Loved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers

"So good, so good. I love your cock in me. Now speed up, I'm ready."

Still with some restraint I fucked her. I didn't want to come since Molly would expect me to also perform. But Mindy felt good, real good. Luckily she came before I did.

"Molly, I waited all this time for the right guy. John's that guy."

We lay side by side for a few minutes. My cock dropped to half mast, but Molly took over and sucked on it.

""I can taste my sister's pussy on your cock. Now my turn. Fuck me like you fucked her."

I used the same technique. This time, however, I was closer to coming. So I purposely slowed up my strokes. Molly was enthusiastically returning my thrusts.

"Molly, I'm going to come," I warned and quickly increased my tempo. That lasted less than half minute and I pushed in deep and held while I spurted. Molly had not come.

"Damn, I didn't come.," she exclaimed.

"Don't worry, you will." I moved down and started eating her pussy. Almost immediately she started bucking. Pulling my mouth to her pussy she came with a shutter.

"Wow, Molly. That was something to watch. Not only your first time but John then ate his cum from your pussy."

A few minutes later we took a shower together and dressed for dinner.

"Molly, I forgot in all the excitement. Are you on birth control?"

"Don't worry, John. Mom set us up last year. She figured sooner or later we would need it."

We were all smiles at dinner, but conversation was somewhat lacking. The girls were apparently reprising the loss of their virginity. Everything had happened so fast.

We didn't do anything else that evening. The girls felt a little sore and we decided to hold off until tomorrow. The three of us slept in the same bed.

We had four more days. We made love twice each day which meant I had to come as many as four times. We tried various positions. The girls were insatiable but I was worn out. Thank goodness for my tongue when my cock wasn't ready.

Out of bed we roamed around the island, talked about our families, laughed at corny jokes. We enjoyed each other's company to the fullest. I noticed some other couples at the resort showed interest in us. Not every day you see one guy with two beautiful girls. Their youthfulness was radiant. And the wonder of lovemaking gave us easy contentment.

The last evening we agreed that we had something very special that should not end the next day. I had an invitation to visit them at their college the next full weekend. They shared an apartment near college.

I made gentle love to both and promised more of the same when I came to visit.

This was an amazing vacation for me. I came as part of a threesome to join in some raw sex. I met two lovely girls and enjoyed their company both in and out of bed. They were my first virgins and I was their first (and hopefully) only lover.

The girls reminded me so much of a younger Janelle. They were beautiful and smart, good conservationists. And once we got going, enthusiastic lovers. I could easily fall in love. With both? With one? How could I ever choose? Might this be a turning point in my life?

I flew in that Friday afternoon and was met by a car and driver. The college was in New York City. Molly and Mindy introduced me to several of their close friends. I had the impression they had done some bragging about me.

Later Mindy told me they just couldn't hold back but spread the word that they had sex with me. They also said I was a real stud that easily handled both of them. I received some interesting looks of appraisal. My male ego enjoyed the attention.

We went to a local watering hole and I was introduced to a number of girls and guys. An hour later we made our excuses and went back to their shared apartment. We were eager to have sex.

Saturday morning we spent in bed. Afternoon was hockey, which I knew nothing about. The girls wrangled three good tickets and we had a fun time. Then off to some post-game parties. The girls made a point of showing me off and I liked the attention.

Sunday again started off with sex. Then brunch. One of the girls' friends was doing a cookout with her boyfriend and we were invited. It was a pleasant afternoon. To my surprise, however, I became bored with the conversations. .

Age differences. Janelle was older than me. Now I was older than these college students. Luckily Molly and Mindy had sharp minds and could discuss a range of topics. But some of these college kids could be really shallow. And all caught up in liberal causes. I was from the Midwest and conservative. Oh, well. I worked hard to join in the jokes and conversation.

The other girls seem to take shine to me. One told me I sure was handsome. Another said Molly or Mindy should latch onto me before I got away. The guys didn't say much. They seemed to be rather stuck up. I was a Midwestern hick. Or maybe it was jealously

To even the score my girls took literary license with my situation. They explained that I was a recent widower and a co-author with my wife of what likely would be a third New York Times best seller. Movie rights were being discussed. And that I was very wealthy. That seemed to set the guys in their place. Anyway, I was the one with two gorgeous, sexy girls.

I caught a late afternoon flight back home. All in all, a nice two days. We planned that Molly and Mindy would visit me the next weekend.

During the week we talked very day. I was really looking forward to Friday.

"We will be there about 5 o'clock. Meet us at the general aviation terminal."

"OK, what flight?"

"We're coming in on our dad's plane. It was available."

They ran up and gave me big hugs. Others in the terminal turned to see two beautiful women giving me some big kisses.

"We missed you so much!," Mindy gushed. "I couldn't wait for today," I added.

They liked my house which, of course, had been Janelle's. I showed them around.

"Look, Mindy. That's a picture of Janelle."

It was one of my favorite portraits. They looked at my collection of her photos.

"No wonder you miss her so much."

"I want to show you some more. Come into our bedroom." There were six framed pictures in our master bedroom. Three of Janelle and three of us both. We were nude. The photos were taken professionally and were reminiscent of classical poses.

"Wow, these are beautiful. So erotic. Janelle had a perfect body. I especially like the ones of both of you. The love between you two is very obvious," Molly said.

"Maybe someday the three of us will have pictures like this," Mindy added. "Did you ever take more graphic photos, like the two of you having sex?"

"Mindy, I can't believe you would ask such a question," Molly said.

"Yes we did. I am pretty good with a camera and we took quite a few. Very pornographic but they were just for us." I didn't offer to share.

"Molly, we should have John take pictures of us. It would be fun, don't you think?"

"Time to play, girls. Let's take a shower."

After soaping up I turned off the water and we played. I placed two fingers into Molly's pussy and used my other hand to run up and down the crack of her ass. When I reached her anus I pushed in my finger.

"Woo, that's a weird feeling. Now do it to Mindy."

I finger fucked Mindy pussy and ass. Then positioned myself behind her with my cock pushing between her legs. Back when, I had done the same thing but was admonished not to put my cock in her pussy. This time I rubbed it back a forth several times, then shifted the angle and pushed in my cock. I fucked her for a minute or so.

"That's just an appetizer. Molly, want some of the same?"

"You bet."

After giving Molly the same treatment, we dried off. Molly jumped on the bed. "I'm first," as she spread her legs wide.

I crawled up between her legs and started eating. I enjoyed the enthusiasm both girls had for my tongue. Molly started bouncing up and down and came. Mindy had been stroking my cock, so it was ready. I pushed the head in, then back out. I did this several times. Then I backed off and stuck my tongue back in. I switched back and forth between cock and tongue. Each time my cock went in deeper. Then back to my tongue.

When I felt I had teased her enough I turned her over and pushed my cock in from behind. I fucked her hard. I was becoming familiar with her responses so was able to time my coming to match hers.

"John, that was the best yet. Now clean me up, you nasty boy. Get all of that cum out of me."

I placed my mouth on her pussy and sucked. She pushed and forced a wad of cum into my mouth. I then used my tongue to lap away to get the remainder. I kept eating her pussy until she climaxed for the third time.

"Mindy, he keeps getting better and better!"

Mindy switched with Molly. I played with her pussy using a couple of fingers. Then began light touches with the tip of my tongue. She spread her pussy lips and I very lightly worked my tongue around and in. I then moved down to her ass hole and played with it.

I rocked her legs back and forth, which moved her pussy up and down. I held my tongue steady while it slide up and down between her lips. I increased the motion until my tongue was going down to her ass hole and up to her clit. I kept this motion up as she climaxed.

"Molly, did you see what he was doing?"

"Yes, he was sticking his tongue into your butt. What did that feel like?"

"Good, real good, but weird. John, isn't that dirty?"

"In the shower I put a finger in your butt. The soapy water cleaned everything."

"You are a most remarkable lover. Eating your cum out of my pussy. Now licking my ass hole."

:"No more talk. I want to fuck. How about getting on top?"

"I like that position," as she straddled me. Molly held my cock straight up and positioned it at Mindy's hole. Mindy dropped down in one motion and let out an exclamation.

She fucked me hard. Then turned around facing me, so I could play with her tits. I don't come as easily with her on top but the week of abstinence made me particularly horny, even after coming once.

"Eat me this way, John." As she faced the other direction and moved her butt over my mouth. My cum was dripping from her engorged pussy. I lapped for a minute, then we changed position with her kneeling over me. That was easier for her. I kept at it until she came.

"Hungry?"

"Famished!," they both replied.

We went to a local bar and grill. The food was good but I wanted to show off the girls to my friends who usually were there.

"Jim, Jerry, I'd like you to meet Mindy and Molly.

We moved to a larger table.

"They just flew in from New York, their home. They're both students at Barnard College, finishing up their junior year.

We made small talk. My friends couldn't keep their eyes off the girls. Several other friends stopped by our table. The girls were the attraction, no doubt. Mindy and Molly headed to the rest room. Jim could barely wait to ask me if they were more than friends. I admitted that they were my girlfriends.

"You mean, like 'girl friends', or like 'girlfriends'?"

"If you mean are they more than friends, yes."

"Both of them?," Jerry asked incredulously.

"I'm a very lucky guy, wouldn't you say?"

"God, they are beautiful. And really seem to have great personalities. They live in New York, how did you ever meet?"

I told them about my trip to the Dominican Republic in April, leaving out the salacious details.

"We hit it off and have been dating since then."

"Well, it sure is nice to see you getting out of the house. You have been moping around for quite a while, it was time to rejoin the human race. And you sure did it in style."

The girls met several more friends and then we headed home. We cuddled and watched TV for a short while. I feel asleep and the girls woke me to go to bed.

The next morning the girls were ready to play around. "You know I don't think I can get it up four times in one day. So maybe we should save my cock for tonight. I can use my tongue."

"Poor guy, getting old."

"Hey, I think I'm doing pretty good with my two girlfriends."

"Good thing you have a talented tongue that doesn't wear out," Mindy teased.

"Want to try something new?"

"Probably not. What is it?," Molly responded.

"You know by now that I think sex should be fun. And that some things that are off-limits for others, we do and enjoy. Like me eating my cum after sex. And last night, when I licked Molly's ass."

"Yeah, and?"

"I think you should play with each other's pussy."

"That doesn't sound like a good idea. Incest, isn't it?"

"Not at all. I don't see anything wrong with using fingers and tongue to make someone feel good."

"You like me to eat your pussies after sex. I doubt many guys would do that. And even some of the women would find it too strange. But I like it because it turns you on.

"Let's take a shower and play around. Then you can see." I hoped that our fooling around in the shower would get the libidos cranked up.

"Molly, lay down and spread your legs. Mindy, look at her sexy pussy. Put your finger in."

"Come on Molly, I think John has a good idea. Give it a try."

First a finger, then two. Then Molly's mouth. Hesitantly at first, within a minute she was going at it.

"Molly, that is so good. Just as good as John does it. Keep going, I want to come. Yes, yes. Oh, that feels so good."

"John, how did I do?"

"You were fantastic. You gave your sister intimate loving and she responded."

"Give me a minute, Molly, then I want to do you."

Mindy ate Molly's pussy to climax.

We took another shower but with a difference. Molly and Mindy soaped each other and played with breasts, pussy, and ass. I, of course, joined in. I was pleased the girls played along. We added a new element to our love making.

It was warm enough to sit by the pool. "What are you girls going to do this summer? Work?"

"We have before and Dad feels it important. So yes but neither Molly or I have made any decisions or did any looking."

"Well, I was wondered if you both would want to spend the summer here. I could do some checking and probably come up with some ideas for jobs. Mindy, you speak French and Spanish, Molly French and German. There might be some interesting positions out there for tri-lingual girls."

"We would love to stay here this summer," Molly spoke for both of them. "We both want to be writers, like Janelle. But you need to talk to our Dad. He and mom want to meet you anyway. And remember, our birthday is Saturday. Twenty one. Dad said he wanted to throw a party. You have to come."

"I will. And tomorrow I'll nose around about possible jobs that might interest you."

"But what about you, John?," Mindy asked. "You don't have a job. You quit yours when Janelle died. And you don't seem to be looking for one."

"True, true. Finances are not a problem so I haven't been compelled to find something. I'm not sure what I want to do and its been easier to do nothing. But the two of you have changed my entire outlook on life. Brought me out of my lethargy. I guess I better get on with finding something."

I actually had thought a little about possible careers. My background was engineering but I really didn't want to go back to that. I enjoyed finishing up Janelle's third novel and think I did a good job. So that was something. Perhaps writing? But otherwise I really didn't know.

There was a baseball game Saturday afternoon. I bought three good tickets from a scalper. It was a nice late spring day and we enjoyed getting out and about. Afterwards we went for pizza. Two couples that I knew were there and we joined them. Introductions were made. Like the night before there was curiosity about the two girls. Partway through the conversation I clarified that indeed they were both my girlfriends. The women shared looks. The guys ogled my girls.

That evening we settled in for some robust sex. I felt confident that my cock would perform as needed. And my tongue and mouth were ready as always. Afterwards we slept soundly.

Sunday we did nothing. We lounged around in bed until later morning. No sex but some nice caresses. And we talked. About this coming summer, a job for me, birthdays, next week's trip and meeting with her parents.

"You will like them both,. Dad's intense when it comes to business. But around the house Mom is the boss. We have told them about you and the loss of your wife. I think Dad thought you might be a gold digger. I explained you were a multi-millionaire. He also was put off by the fact that both of us were your girlfriends. He saw future problems," Molly explained.

"I love you both. No way I could chose one over the other. Besides, I can't tell you apart," I joked.

"We love you too," Mindy replied. "You were our first love and our last."

"You're dad's right, however. How could we ever get married? I would have to choose one of you, which I wouldn't do. So would that rule out marriage forever? I don't know?"

"It is a problem. Maybe one of us could marry you here in the United States. And then we go someplace else and you marry the other? But even if that could be done when we got back how would you introduce us? Wife Number 1, Wife Number 2?," Molly asked.

We laughed about that. But it was something to think about.

The private jet took them back to college that afternoon. Every day we chatted or texted. They said their dad would send the plane for me Friday afternoon so I didn't need to book a flight. I was the only passenger on this luxurious aircraft which obviously cost many millions. The girls' dad must be worth mega bucks.

I was quite nervous as I arrived at their monstrous home. Mrs. Spencer greeted me warmly. She said her daughters spoke so highly of me that she had been looking forward to us meeting. She introduced me to their younger sister. She was just as beautiful as her sisters. Their father joined us in the library along with Molly and Mindy.

Molly helped start the conversation by telling about me finishing up my late wife's novel.. The elephant in the room, of course, was the matter of two daughters, one boyfriend.

Although I was sure they already knew how we met I gave them an abbreviated version of my trip to Dominican Republic. I also assumed they figured our relationship was not platonic. They were healthy, beautiful women and I was their boyfriend. And sparks probably had flown.

Mr. Spencer asked me what were my plans for the future. I explained that after Janelle's sudden death I quit my engineering job. I said spent time completing her third novel. Other than that, not much. But it was time for me to get on and decide what was next. I did like working on Janelle's novel.

"You have a math and science undergraduate degree, I understand," he said.

"Yes, I graduated with highest honors from K-State. I completed the last two years while married to Janelle. But I don't want to go into engineering."

At this point Mr. suggested that he and I have a talk. The girls and their mom left us.

"You seem like a very nice young man. Articulate and apparently quite smart. And you are very handsome which I'm sure my girls appreciate. As their dad I want the best for them. To be happy and fulfilled in their lives. You know the problem: my two daughters have fallen love with one guy, you. How can that work out?

"My girls are young. You are, what, four years older. And with much more life experiences. I'm afraid they have given their hearts to you. And that disappointment is coming."

"Everything you say is true, sir. I can assure you that my love for both is true and complete. I loved my wife very much. I love your daughters in the same way.

"A part of me, the guy part, likes the idea that two beautiful women have fallen in love with me. But your daughters are individuals and I love each for themselves. I am a loyal person and will be faithful to both of them. Beyond that I cannot speak for the future. But I do know this, I love them both and they love me."

NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers