To Love and Be Loved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They have asked if it would be ok for them to spend the summer with you. To find summer jobs there. I would much prefer them to be at home but they are growing up and I have to recognize that fact. Do you have any ideas for summer jobs? Any connections?"

"We talked a little last weekend, but I started putting out some feelers. Your daughters both have foreign language skills. And they expressed interest in literature and writing. It would seem some type work that utilizes their skills would be best."

"I agree. Let me give it some thought."

We talked for a while longer. He felt it important to convey the closeness of his family and again the concern he had for his daughters. We then joined his wife and the girls in the living room.

"We had a good chat. If some suitable summer work can be found in Kansas City, I think that would be ok."

"Oh, thank you father!," both Molly and Mindy exclaimed. They knew there was more to the approval than just summer jobs. Mrs. Spencer seemed pleased.

"John, would you like to stay for dinner?," she asked.

"I would like that very much. Thank you."

We had a pleasant dinner. Molly and Mindy were relieved and elated that our meeting went ok. Their sister Rachel asked about my parents and what it was like in Kansas City. A nice girl, an beautiful girl.

Their parents could see the obvious affection between their twin daughters and me. Mr. Spencer didn't ask me much about my background or my family. I expect someone of his means probably had me investigated. I must have passed. I wonder how much of my sexual escapades period was known. Oh, well.

"Where are you staying? Can I give you a lift?"

"I have a room at the Royal Hotel, sir." The girls and I agreed that a hotel room was the least awkward arrangement for the weekend.

Mr. Spencer drove me to the hotel, some ten miles away. "Since my girls are here this weekend I arranged for some of her friends to join us tomorrow night. Their twenty-first birthday party. I would like you to come."

"Thank you, sir. I would be very pleased to come."

"I'll send a car at eight o'clock. Casual dress."

The girls' mom and dad stayed out of the way to not stifle their kids' gathering. The birthday girls were the center of attraction. I received my share of attention. Most girls were with boyfriends. I sensed they were sizing me up as boyfriend material, sex, money, who knows. It was a nice party.

Their sister Rachel ask about my late wife. "I don't mind talking about her. We were very much in love. You know about the accident. Terrible." "My sisters said she was a famous author. I read both of her novels. She was very talented." I thanked her for her kind words.

The girls and I missed out on sex that weekend. No opportunities. Back to my home via private jet. A person could get used to being mega rich!

Mid week I talked with Molly and Mindy about two ideas I had for summer jobs. One, which might fit Molly, was an internship at a local Spanish language TV station. For Mindy I thought perhaps a writing job with a local news paper? Had they come up with any thoughts?

"It's hard since we really don't know what's in your area. Both ideas have possibilities, provided of course there would be positions open," Molly responded.

"Molly, I can just see you as one of those beautiful dumb blond talking heads on TV. You wouldn't need to know much!"

"Hey, and what about you. You can't even spell. Working for a newspaper, hum."

"Girls, give it some thought. Talk with your dad, maybe he has some more ideas."

By week's end we had several more possibilities. Molly liked the TV idea. Mindy was less enthusiastic about the newspaper idea, said it like grunt work.

It was agreed that I would make some local contacts but ran up against the usual filtering that bigger companies put in place for people like me. The girls came to visit that next weekend. I reported zero success. They said they talked with their father and he said he would try to help.

I had pizza delivered so we could relax and spend some time in bed. We were perfecting our love making with adjustments as we tried small variation. I ate both girls' pussies. Molly was first for my cock and came so quickly that I wasn't close. No matter. I dipped my tongue into Mindy and then found a nice warm place for my cock. This time I was the one to come first, so I then sucked her pussy until she was satisfied.

We watched TV and fell asleep in each others arms.

I didn't have anything planned for Saturday so we walked the two miles to the Country Club Plaza and stroll around. Lunch at a good little Italian restaurant. Then back home. We sat out by the pool and sipped some mixed drinks I made up.

"You know what I want to do?," Molly blurted out.

"What"

"I want John to take some pictures of us. Some dirty pictures. Just for us."

Mindy was also interested. "I want to see what your cock looks like in my pussy. I really can't see down there."

We agreed that any photos taken would be strictly for us. No sharing on Face book or elsewhere. We all had heard about the horror stories of sex photos showing up in terrible places.

I took the role of director. Our first photos were of breasts and pussies. I had Mindy use her fingers to spread her pussy lips. Great close-ups. "Now put a finger in your pussy. Good. Deeper. So sexy."

I switched to video mode on my camera and had her rub her finger up and down her slit, dipping into her hole then up to her clitoris. Molly was watching intently and offering encouragement to her sister.

Next was Molly's turn and I repeated the poses but took only video.

"Now Molly I want you to run the camera while I eat Mindy. It's all automatic. Get in close."

I gave Mindy's pussy a real good licking, knowing the performance was being recorded. She came with a gush.

"God, Molly, that was such a turn on. Did you get me when I came?"

"Every moment of it."

"I can't wait to watch. Your turn, Molly."

She opened her legs exceptionally wide. "Mindy, get a close-up of my pussy."

She played with her pussy and started finger fucking. "Are you getting this?"

"Every bit. John, get down there and fuck her with your tongue."

Mindy played director. "John, run your tongue up and down. Keep going. I want you to lick her ass hole. Good. Some more. OK now go up and down. Flick her clit. Now stick your tongue into her hole and fuck her with it."

A couple more minutes and Molly came.

"That was fantastic. John, you are so good. Do you think you got some good video, Mindy?"

"I sure hope so. John, download it to your PC and let's watch."

Our first attempt was amateurish but extremely erotic. The girls talked about their pussies and how much fluid dripped out. We all agreed to do more but absolutely only for us. I then deleted and erased the files.

"John, we didn't get any photos or video of your cock. Let's do more," Mindy suggested.

"Molly, play with his cock. Get it real hard. Let me get in close with the camera. John, your cock is gigantic. Ok, Molly now lick the head. Like an ice cream cone. Good. Now lick along the length of it. Do it some more.

"Stick it in your mouth. Move your head back and forth, fuck your mouth with it. Do you think you can go deeper? Try it."

Neither girl had ever tried to deep throat me. My cock was quite fat so it would not be easy. A couple of the women back when could do it. But most could not. Maybe it was something they could do with some guidance. But not today.

"OK, stop. I want to do it. Here's the camera."

Mindy repeated her sister's performance. I sensed a bit of competition in play. She tried to get my cock deeper. I think she managed to get the head in her throat but just for a moment before choking.

"That's all right, Mindy. You did great."

We watched this set of videos. I had to admit that I had a very nice cock. Nicely proportioned, fat, long. The girls criticized their performances and said they would do better next time.

Time for the last videos with fucking. Again I started with Molly. I rubbed the head up and down her slit.

"God, that's so sexy. Molly, your pussy is so puffy and red. You must really be turned on."

"I am."

I inserted the head into her hole then out. I continued stroking with just the head then went slightly deeper with each stroke. I stopped and held my position when I was fully in.

"Mindy, are you getting this? His cock is totally in me. I'm stuffed."

I started to slowly pump, pulling out until just the head was in then fully back in. Long strokes. She came almost immediately.

"Molly, let's fuck," I said.

She handed the camera to her sister. I pushed my cock in to the hilt and started a steady rhythm. I wanted to come real bad. Luckily Molly was right there with me and came moments after I did.

We lay in bed and watched us fuck. They were enthralled with the videos. "These are better than any porn videos I have ever seen," Mindy exclaimed.

"Too bad we can't share with our friends. I would love to show them pictures of John's cock." "Yeah, that would make them turn green with envy. But we all agreed these were just private."

"I know. Did you see, our pussies look exactly the same? Makes sense since we're twins. You know, sometime we could blindfold John and make him figure out who was fucking him."

Mindy laughed. "That would be fun."

In the morning I ate pussy, fucked, ate pussy, ate more pussy, fucked again, and finally more pussy. Two girls, three orgasms each. Two for me. We were becoming quite skilled in our lovemaking.

The girls headed back to college early that afternoon, needing to study for some tests.

We talked every day. Her dad was using the jet so I booked commercial. First class but I had been spoiled.

Friday and Saturday we went to get-togethers. This trip I was accepted in the groups as the boyfriend and had a good time.

I got a call on Monday, they were real excited. Seems that her father knew some people and summer jobs were now likely. They were going to skip classes on Friday and do some interviews. Their dad has more pull than I do.

Molly called. "I got a job! At station WXXY. The Spanish station. I'll be a gofer girl but they said I might be able to fill in on-camera in an emergency. I'll start a week after school is out. The pay is minimal, but who cares."

Mindy had two interviews that day, one with a banking company with the international division. The other one with daily newspaper in town.

"I hope the newspaper will make me an offer. They said I would be assigned to local features. Keep your fingers crossed."

"We need to celebrate."

I called the maitre de at Janelle's favorite restaurant. He was pleased to hear from me after such an absence. "Of course, Mr. Wilson, we will have a table ready for you. Seven o'clock? Very good, sir."

"So nice to see you again, Mr. Wilson. We have missed you. Please accept my condolences regarding your wife. She was a lovely person."

He eyed my two companions, smiled and nodded to me. "Right this way, please."

Great restaurant, great food. Classy ambience.

"I think I should sell my house and buy something in New York. That way we can be together during your senior year. We need more than weekends together."

"That makes sense, John," Molly ventured. "I also agree," Mindy added. "You would need to get the house on the market soon. We could take weekend trips back to house or apartment hunt. What did you have in mind?"

"An apartment would probably make more sense. We haven't talked about what comes after graduation but an apartment keeps our options open," I suggested. We decided for convenience the location should be close to Barnard College. That pretty well necessitated renting unless we wanted to lock up millions in a walk-up. We planned apartment hunting trips for late July and early August.

I set up with an agent to list my house. I was in a hot area and selling prices had risen dramatically from a few years ago. The agent felt confident we would have solid offers. Of course prices in Kansas City were ridiculously low compared to New York.

Janelle's literary agents had been in contact with me. The third novel opened number nine on the best seller list. Even better news, Sony Pictures had made an offer on movie rights for book two, with options on one and three. We were talking many millions.

Molly loved her TV job. One day she actually was live on camera giving the weather report. The regular reporter got ill and there was no one handy besides Molly. She did great. We could tell she was nervous but it didn't come across on the TV. We got a copy and sent it to her parents.

Mindy was doing grunt work at the newspaper but hoped for more.

The girls arranged to leave their positions three weeks before school. We wanted to go someplace on vacation and then have a week to get settled in our new place. A new place that we still had not located.

"This may sound really crazy but hear me out," Mindy said as we talked about possible vacation destinations. "I was looking on the internet and there is an adult-only nudist resort in Riviera Maya. That's in Mexico. It's very classy and has been written up in au natural travel magazines. We are young and sexy. Why not show off a little?"

Molly and I were taken aback with her suggestion.

"Seriously, who wants to go to just another island? Beaches are nice but wouldn't it be erotic to walk nude on a beach, hand in hand? To party with people, knowing the girls are ogling John and the guys are checking us out? I think it would be great fun!"

"Here, let me pull up the website and show you."

"It could be fun, John. Provided it's safe. What do you think?"

"You girls are beautiful, young, and sexy. Showing you off would be a real turn-on but how could we be sure it would be safe? And I might be walking around with a perpetual hard one. That would be embarrassing."

The girls spent the next day doing research on that particular resort and several others that had newly opened. Each featured beautiful beaches, luxurious suites, 5-star restaurants. All-inclusive resorts. Most were rather costly but not a problem for us. And high cost would keep out the riff-raff, so to speak.

The one we leaned towards was small with only twenty detached cottages. Each cottage was spacious with two bedrooms and private pool with privacy wall. Small specialty restaurants featured name chefs and optional in-room service. The website said it catered to newlyweds. That suggested a young clientele. Flat charge was $4500 per day.

We inquired about security. The resort had one mile of private beach fenced off from the public areas. Access to the resort was via a guarded gate and security cards. Cottages had alarm systems and video door phones.

We decided to give it a try and sent our deposit for ten days.