To Love And Not to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara excused herself briefly to go meet with Sergei after the competition. She was beyond proud and Sergei, evidently, was very happy to see Cara.

"You played wonderfully. I think I wanted to cry." Cara said as she hugged Sergei. Sergei laughed. "Then you cry too easily, Cara." Cara laughed and congratulated Sergei again on a wonderful performance before making plans to catch up another day.

Like their ride to the Conservatory, their ride back to Jason's apartment was filled with Cara talking excitedly about Sergei.

"Cara, my dear," Jason interrupted, "please stop. You are making me so jealous right now that I want to learn the violin for you."

Cara gave Jason a seductive look as she leaned forward toward Jason. "Would you really learn the violin for me?"

I would do anything for you, Jason thought, but only nodded to her question.

Pleased with Jason's answer, Cara moved closer and kissed Jason softly on the lips. Jason wrapped an arm around Cara and pulled her closer. Cara tilted to one side and Jason deepened the kiss. Cara's hand reached up to Jason's shoulder and ...

The cab came to a stop. Cara and Jason broke their kiss and shared a smile.

Cara watched as Jason paid for the cab and she watched as he held out his hand for her. She took it and with their fingers intertwined, they walked into Jason's apartment building. She nodded at the doorman after Jason and they kept quiet in the elevators. They were as normal as a couple in their thirties could be, coming back from a night out on the town.

Cara tightened her grip on Jason's hand and Jason rubbed his thumb over her hand. The anticipation was building. Cara could hardly wait for them to continue where they stopped in the cab.

She can't wait to kiss Jason again. She can't wait for Jason to wrap his arms around her again and she can't wait to be in his apartment where they could ditch the cloth and make some passionate love.

Yes, love. Cara loves John, but even she can't deny that she was falling for Jason. For his easy smiles, for his gentlemanly gestures, for his quirky humor, for his feverish kisses and for the amazing sex they have. She can't deny that where her body went, her heart goes too. Especially when Jason loves her so.

Cara is not blind. She knows that Jason loves her. She has seen the way Jason looks at her when he thinks she is not looking. More to the point, she has seen the way John looks at Jason when Jason is too occupied to notice. And that is a problem or more to the point, a ticking bomb kind of problem.

Jason wasn't supposed to fall in love with her. Nor was she supposed to fall for him. And John wasn't supposed to get angry at Jason for falling for her or get possessive with Cara because she has someone on the side. All three of them did exactly what they were not supposed to do, and now, they have a problem.

A problem that all three of them probably realized to some degree and now it is only a matter of seeing who is the first one to act on it.

Jason opened the door and pulled Cara into his apartment. His mouth was on hers almost immediately. In two seconds, he had her pinned beneath him against the wall, where he could feel her soft and luscious breasts through layers of cloth pressed against his chest.

He put one hand on her breast as he continued to ravage her mouth. She tasted like... Cara. Sophisticatedly sweet. One of a kind.

She kissed him back with equal fervor as she pushed her chest into his hand.

"Mmmmm." She moaned in his mouth as Jason grabbed her breast roughly. He did it again and she moaned out loud, breaking the kiss.

Cara opened her eyes to looked at Jason. She couldn't see him very well, but she could tell he was looking at her too.

The room was dark. Neither of them had bothered to switch on the light. Yet there is something wild and primal about kissing in the foyer, against the wall and forgetting to open the light.

They both breathed heavily and Jason leaned in to sample her lips again. Slowly, he kissed her as if savoring her lips for the first time.

"I am sorry," Jason apologized. "Let me do this right." Jason kissed Cara again before straightening and switched on the light.

Cara braced herself for the sudden burst of light, but when she opened her eyes, Jason was standing to her side, blocking the light for her. Cara warmed inside. The ever-so-considerate Jason. She held out her hand to him and he took it. Cara smiled as she led Jason to his bedroom where they had made love numerous times.

Jason watched as Cara led him to his bedroom. She turned around often to smile coyly at him as if checking to see if he is still enthralled by her. He wanted to tell her he was and is always spellbound to her, but that probably would trouble her more than relieve her.

Jason is not an idiot. He knows his role in this relationship. He is the lover. The third person in a party of two. The extra. But that's the thing. Cara didn't make him feel like an extra. She made him feel like they had a real relationship. She made him feel that they could have a real relationship. Just the two of them.

Jason watched as Cara led him to his bed. Slowly but sensuously, she kicked off her heels without taking her eyes off him for a second. When she bit her lips, he knew she wanted him. So he stepped up.

Turning Cara around, Jason lifted Cara's liquid chocolate brown hair to the side. They felt like silk in his hand. Without another thought, he lifted the ends of her hair and brought it to his nose. It didn't smell like chocolate, he found out. It smelled like warm apple pie with a hint of cinnamon.

"You smell like apple pie and cinnamon." So he commented.

Cara chuckled. "Sounds yummy. I would want to eat me too."

Jason stilled for a second at the image of eating Cara from her warm hot pussy and felt his cock twitch. The little minx.

Jason proceeded to unzip her leather top. Inches and inches of smooth creamy skin were revealed. Peeling back the flap of her leather top, Jason kissed the back of her neck and felt her stiffen.

If there is anything Jason has learned about Cara, it is that her neck is her most sensitive spot. A kiss there will give her the shiver. Two kisses there will quicken her breathing. Three kisses will earn a moan from those delectable lips. Anything more and Cara will positively melt.

Speaking of which, Jason dropped three slow kisses on Cara's neck and Cara moaned as she arched her back.

Jason leaned forward and lowered both Cara and himself to the bed. As he continues to unzip Cara's top, he dropped kisses along her back with every inch of newly revealed skin. Cara moaned and tensed under his every touch and kiss.

When the top was unzipped completely, Jason undid the bra hooks before turning Cara around to lay on her back. Her eyes were hazy and her lips parted temptingly with every shallow breath she took. God, Jason wanted to fuck her right now.

Instead, he kissed her lips and reached a hand into her panties. Hot, moist and wet. Cara moaned as Jason inserted a finger into her pussy. Moving it in and out, Jason watched as Cara moved her hips with his finger and pleasure stretched out over Cara's face.

"Cara." Jason whispered and Cara turned around to look at him with desire in her eyes. Jason loved that look. Because he knew, in that moment, there is no one in Cara's mind except him. He is the only one Cara thinks about and wants.

He kissed Cara again as his finger moved faster inside her. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Jason," Cara said as she broke the kiss, "I want you."

Jason smiled for those magic words that he had waited all night to hear. He took his hand out of her panty and began to remove her leather pants. Not one to rush, he took in the sight of those lengthy toned legs inch by inch.

"Jason." Cara complained impatiently and Jason shushed her. "Not yet."

When the pants finally reached her ankles, Jason slipped them off her feet and began his trace back upward via the inside of Cara's legs. Slowly, he palmed the flesh beneath his hand as it traveled up. Like an artist, Jason studied the form and shape of Cara's legs.

"Jason!" Cara cried and Jason turned to looked at her. He could tell from the way she looked at him that she wanted him. She wanted him bad. Jason loved moments like these when Cara wants only him and what he can give her.

"Are you wet?" Jason asked and Cara bobbed her head.

Cara was feeling damn frustrated. She can't help it. Jason has this way of touching her with just his hands that drives her insane. Slow and sensual that makes her whole body tingles.

And wet. Very very wet.

"I will have to check then." Jason said as he shifted and spread Cara's legs apart. Cara whimpered because she knew what is coming.

Cara laid her head on the bed and stared at the ceiling. When she felt her panties being pushed to the side, she readied herself. Yet when Jason traced his tongue along the rim of her pussy lips, there was nothing she can do except to shiver in excitement.

Jason kissed each of her pussy lips next, taking them into his mouth and sucked. Cara moaned out loud. Oh God...

Cara could feel Jason suck on each lip and biting each from time to time. A hard bite might last only a second. A light bite led to pulling and stretching. Cara screamed and quickly put her hand in her mouth to prevent another.

"You make the most beautiful sounds, Cara." Jason said between each bite. Cara's mouth dried. She licked her lips and was about to say something smart in return when Jason sucked on her clit.

Cara bit into her hand as Jason continued to flick her clit with his tongue. Cara wanted to shift her legs but Jason kept them spread.

"Uh uh. My kiss." Jason echoed Cara's earlier words before going back to exploring her pussy lips.

"So wet, my dear." Cara blushed at Jason's commentary on her state of arousal.

"Jason. Shut up." Cara said, embarrassed and turned on.

"Why? When you get so wet when I tell you so." Jason stuck a finger into Cara's pussy and scraped. He then lifted his finger to Cara. "See?"

Cara opened her eyes and saw Jason's index finger encased by something slick and glossy. It was a blend of clear and white substances. Cara blushed.

"This is so hot. I have never seen this on any woman besides you. Period." Cara wanted to stick a foot into Jason's mouth. Can't he see she is embarrassed enough as it is?

"You are one of a kind, my dear." Jason said as he looked at Cara while lifting his hand to his mouth and sucked out Cara's love juice.

Oh crap, Cara thought as she felt her insides shuddered. She didn't need to look. She knew she just got even wetter from watching Jason tasting her.

Damn the man!

Jason tasted Cara's love juice and savored it. It was velvety and rich like melted chocolate. Jason looked down at Cara as she stared at him, all starry eyed with disbelief.

The little minx. No matter how many time he does this, she always give him this look. The look that makes him want to fuck her very very hard.

Jason reached for his belt and tied it around Cara's wrists. Cara's eye widened but she didn't struggle. She has known Jason for almost a year now, been his lover for eight months. She knows that he would never hurt her.

Jason got off Cara and took off his shirt and pants. The undershirt and boxers went next.

Cara looked her fill. God, the man is beautiful with lean sinewy corded muscles on his arms and legs and a fit six-pack in his torso. Jason's midnight black hair gleamed under the light. Up there and down here.

Cara licked her lips. She always did have a thing for men with dark hair. John, with his sandy blonde hair, was an exception. Frankly, she still can't believe she married a man with blonde hair. Not that it matters, because John was the man she married and she loves him with all his faults and quirk. Not that being blonde is a fault or a quirk. Just different from what she expected.

With ease and familiarity, Jason spread Cara's legs open and positioned himself. She moaned. Rubbing his head at her entrance, Jason knew Cara loved this part. Being teased repeatedly without actual penetration.

He brushed the tip of his penis along her wet pussy lips and pushed slightly, not enough to be in, but enough to make Cara feel how hard he is for her.

"Jason." Cara begged. "Give it to me."

Jason pulled back and rubbed his thumb over her clitoris. Cara rolled her head back in pleasure. "Ahhhh!" She screamed.

Keeping his thumb over her clit, Jason pushed the tip of his penis into Cara's puffy and wet folds. Cara moved her hips to meet him, but Jason stopped. Cara moved her hips again, but nothing.

"Jason." Cara begged.

For the millionth time since he met Cara, Jason wondered whether or not he has a sadistic side because he loved to torture Cara. He especially loves to tease her with his cock when she is begging him to fuck her.

"Be a good girl, Cara, and wait." Cara stopped obediently and relaxed. Jason has never shown her this side in bed, but she knew he can get like this sometimes on a date. There is nothing she can do to persuade him to give her what she wants when he is in a mood like this. It is best to stop asking and perhaps he might give her what she wants faster.

Jason watched as Cara stopped. Good girl.

Quickly, he rubbed at her clit fast and watched Cara tense up. The second she arched her back, Jason pressed down on her clitoris and rammed his cock inside her. Cara moaned out loud and Jason kissed her, feeling her breath in his mouth and her pussy wrapped tightly around his penis.

God, she is tight. So hot and tight. Jason pressed his penis deeper inside Cara.

He waited until Cara stopped tensing before burying his head between her neck and kissing her there. Cara tilted her head to one side in pleasure and Jason could feel the effect of each kiss around his penis. Whenever he placed a kiss along Cara's neck, the inside of her pussy would clench around his penis. If that was not a sign, Cara also does this wonderful 'O' expression whenever he kisses her neck, in and out of bed.

Jason popped himself up on his arms and withdrew himself from Cara slowly. He loved this part, watching Cara in her breathlessness react to every movement his cock makes inside her. Today, Cara licked her lips and bit her lips as he withdrew from her inch by inch. When just the head of his penis is left inside, he slammed it back into Cara.

If there is such a thing as death by pleasure, Cara felt it. Jason was taking his sweet time tormenting her, doing everything he knew she likes and driving her insane with it.

Sometimes, Cara wished that Jason would just give her the satisfaction of fucking her hard, but no. Jason enjoyed making Cara want more. Always more. And that is a dangerous thing. During times like this, Cara felt as if she loved Jason and that she could love only Jason.

As Jason started to move inside Cara, she began to relax and enjoy the sensations of skin slapping against skin and penis slamming into her womb. It is not a comfortable feeling. In fact, it hurts the first couple of time when she had sex with Jason, but eventually she learned to love it. She loves this feeling that they are deeply connected.

Jason stopped and look at Cara. She was enjoying it, good. Moving on.

Jason positioned Cara on her sides and placed her leg around his waist before burying himself to the hilt in Cara.

God, it felt good. At this angle, Cara feels even tighter around the head of his penis. Jason began to move in-out, in-out again.

Cara moaned as Jason fucked her from the pretzel position. Not her favorite, but Jason like to touch her very round ass when he does it.

Jason felt Cara's ass in his hand. Round, so round and firm. Jason knew Cara worked out like crazy for the body she has now. Unlike some women, Cara wasn't born with a model figure, so she worked out hard. And Cara is damn proud of what she had accomplished in shaping her body this way. Jason highly appreciated her efforts as he felt her shapely bottom.

Without a warning, Jason slapped Cara's ass. Cara's body tensed and Jason felt it. That clenching from inside. God, this woman...

Jason slapped Cara's ass again. Cara moaned in protestation but Jason knew better. Cara is enjoying the extra slaps.

Cara didn't know what to think but she knew her body liked it. She grew more wet and her inside clenched Jason's penis with every slap. It wasn't hard. No, Jason definitely wasn't slapping her hard, but it was enough to be sensual and playful.

Jason continued to slap Cara as he thrusted in and out of her from the sides. When Cara finally moaned in pleasure, Jason knew it was time to switch. Cara was a quick study. Stay in one position for too long and she might fall asleep. The little minx.

Jason withdrew himself from Cara despite her protesting mumbles. He withdrew himself from Cara despite her protesting mumbles and lifted her by the waist until she got on all four. Jason smiled as he stared at Cara's backside and the ass that is presented to him.

Slightly red from his previous slapping, Jason reached out and felt the flaming flesh. His hands roamed over the shapely form of Cara's bottom before shifting down to feel Cara's pussy. It is wet.

Actually, very wet. He wouldn't be surprised if Cara's love juice was now dripping onto his sheets. Alas, the little sacrifices for love.

Jason positioned himself and reached for Cara's hips. He pushed forward simultaneously as his hands pulled her back toward him.

"Ahhh..." Cara moaned. Jason didn't stop this time. He continued to slam in and out of her. This was one of his favorite positions and one of Cara's as well. A great way to finish off.

Jason continued at a steady pace until he felt his penis harden and pulse. He was close. He picked up the pace and he could tell Cara noticed too. She was now moaning out loud from the faster pace and the harder slams. He is going to cum.

Cara screamed as she felt her inside clenched down on the hard penis and a sensation of deep relaxation and euphoria washed over her. She came and she came hard. God, that is satisfying. Jason was still fucking her from behind and she moved with him.

Timing is always difficult. Only in stupid romance novels does people come at the same time. Synchronicity? Pffft.

Now that she had came, she had more control as she squeezed her insides for Jason. She knew he was close judging by his pace and she knew he would enjoy the extra tightness and come faster.

Cara tried to match her squeeze with his every thrust until finally, Jason grunted as Cara felt that familiar sensation of something being shot deep into her pussy.

Cara sighed as she felt Jason relaxed and started to place little kisses along her back. Hmmm. That did feel good.

Slowly, Cara lowered herself to the bed and Jason collapsed to her side. Wrapping his arm around the woman he has come to treasure, Jason kissed Cara on the forehead. They do do this rather well.

Jason reached for Cara's hands and removed the belt he had put on them. There were just the slightest marks on them. Jason brought both wrists to his mouth and kissed them tenderly.

"Thank you." Cara said with a smile. Jason didn't need to look. The smile was in the way she said her thanks.

"Thank you." Jason said as he kissed Cara on the lips and brought the cover over their naked sweaty bodies.

Cara smiled as Jason tugged the cover over her first and then himself. There is something about Jason that Cara can't help but fall in love with. He cared for her. He genuinely cared for her.

Something she has not felt from another person since John. The kind of warmth and tenderness that Jason gave her made her happy. Truly happy.