To Love & Obey Ch. 01

Story Info
Werewolf love story.
915 words
4.36
26.3k
52

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

First time writer. No editor. Also no sex in this chapter. Slow build up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!" Sunny Rae yelled in her soft husky voice, trying to gain the attention of her drug induced mother. It came out only as a whisper yell sort of sound. To her expectation she only relieved a vague snort as a reply. "I'm off to school" she continued while trying to stick her leg into her mom's oversized dingy jeans "can you manage not to burn the apartment building down while I'm gone?" She asked. She looked over to her mom while cupping the pants leg several times to achieve the right length on her small frame. Her mom was clearly high as a kite she thought. Satisfied that she probably wouldn't come down from her high until well after school let out, she shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to exit the apartment. She locked the door even though there was nothing valuable to steal from her apartment. Her mom made sure of that long ago, when she sold almost everything, but the dingy mattress sunny Rae slept on, to purchase drugs. Sunny Rae figured you could never be to safe in a neighborhood like this. And with that depressing thought she marched off to the local high school. Her tank top was two sizes to small and she pulled it away from her body trying to stretch the material. She was annoyed at her life's situation.

She was given the name Sunny Rae by her mother, who was so happy to have a baby -someone to love her unconditionally- that she decided her little girl was a like a ray of sunshine. Something to bring brightness in her life and make her get clean. Her mother finally had something to live for. That all changed once her mother realized that Sunny Rae wasn't a baby doll that you can parade around and dress pretty. Life got tougher with a baby around. And she soon turned to drugs again. Sunny Rae was what people in her neighborhood called a crack baby. Which meant she cried all night due to being addicted to drugs just like her mother. She was weak and feeble; needing a lot care. Care that her mother was able to give. Due to not being fed and not receiving the proper care Sunny Rae was amazingly small for her age. At 18 she was only 4'9 and weighed less that a 100 pounds. Most girls would hate being built like a 10 year old but it worked to Sunny Rae's advantage. She wanted to go through life being unnoticed. And her height and size allowed her to be easily looked over.

With a depressed sigh she realized that she arrived at school. She tucked her chin to her chest and headed for home room. She slithered all the way to the back of the classroom undetected. The teacher proceeded to call roll. Sunny Rae raised her hand ( knowing that her small voice wouldn't be heard if she spoke the customary "here" as the other kids did) just as a boy who could be possibly mistaken as a God walked in. She watched as his eyes snaked around the classroom and landed on her. That's when she noticed she still had her hand raised even though the teacher was done taking roll. See Sunny Rae was the last name on the roll sheet because her mother didn't think giving her a last name was necessary. Much her displeasure the God started walking towards her desk. She squeaked in surprise and tried to shrink lower into her seat. God of all days she thought. She was almost out of here, the last thing she needed was a sexy guy making The last few days of high school a living hell. The guy did the opposite of what she hoped, and decided to have a seat next to her.

"Hello" he spoke in a deep soothing voice that resonated somewhere deep in her body. "My name is Storm" he continued. Really? She though. Storm and Sunny Rae? OMG! The universe had to playing some sort of sick joke. Her thoughts continued. She got her name made fun of all the time. Maybe he overheard the teacher say it and tried to make it a joke she concluded. She nodded and offered him a small insincere smile. He continued to stare at her with great intensity. Sunny Rae sunk under his gaze and her perceptive mind couldn't help but notice that his hand twitched like he wanted to reach out to her. She scooted her chair further away in an automatic reaction. She wasn't too fond of being touched and tried to avoid it at all cost. That didn't have much of an effect, because Storm just slid his chair towards her as a result. He even ended up closer to her than he was before. Sunny Rae hung her head and balled up her tiny fist at her side in frustration. Storm seemed to notice and laughed at her dismay. Sunny Rae decided that she liked his laugh. It made her feel good inside for some reason unknown. That thought made her let a small smile slip past her own lips. She looked up and noticed that Storm was staring at her in intense fascination. He opened his mouth to speak but the hell interrupted him. Sunny Rae fled the scene before he could even open his mouth.

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers