To Love & Obey Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting Acquainted. And SEX!!
4.7k words
4.49
15.6k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

Okay so. Not edited. Blah blah blah. Now. This is my first sex scene. So tell me of its good. If not give me pointers guys. I wanna make it hot. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is really real?!" Sunny Rae asked for the millionth time.

"Yes, my dear, I'm afraid I turn into a very large wolf." Storm's sarcastic-ness knew no bounds. He'd come with up with countless sarcastic answers to her rhetorical question.

Sunny knew that Storm was defensive because he was very nervous about what she was going to do. Clearly he wasn't used to the way she was reacting.

"Stop being mean to me." She pouted at him. He nearly melted at her cuteness. It was unreal.

"Sorry Sunshine, but you need to give me something here."

There were so many questions brewing in her noggin. Sunny's thirst for knowledge of any kind is what allowed her to thrive academically.

"I want to know everything! What is the transformation like? Does it hurt? Is that why your so tall? Your wolf is really tall too. Were you born this way or bitten? Do you have like a whole gang, or pack, or whatever? Can I turn into one too? What's with the whole mate thing?" She fired question after question.

"Slow down. You know there's actually a class we took back in school on how to tell your human mate about the lifestyle. I don't really remember much of it tho. I'll try to explain everything and keep it as simple as can be.

"I'll try to start from the beginning. I was born this way, and no, you can't become one...not even when I bite you. You'll become stronger, from my bite, you're senses will be better; and it'll expand your life expectancy to match mine. The transformation does not hurt and yes, that's why I'm tall. Our life span is on average about 400 years, but alphas tend to live longer than that due to the need of training the next alpha in line.

"The mating ritual is when we finally consummate our bond by having sex. During said sex I will bite you, taking blood from you, while I ejaculate into you. Making us one. That's the textbook definition. Actually we are one soul shared between two bodies. Once you become completely mine we will feel each other's emotions. Whether it be pain or happiness. You will bear my mark on your neck and everyone will know you're mine. You'll even smell like me.

"Magic runs through our blood. We actually have a couple of witches back at home. One is mated to my uncle. Anyway, we live in a large off the grid town. You couldn't even find it on human maps. Witches help to cast a spell and essentially make our world disappear to the human eye. The only time a were is allowed to step into the human world is to find his or her true mate. We have our own laws and political system.

"We essentially live what would be classified as an old social status to humans. You know... The old 'men hunt and gather. The women cook and take care of the babies.' We're not completely barbaric tho. There are laws set up to protect the she-wolfs from being totally controlled by the men.

"I will become Alpha after my father steps down... Or dies. Alpha means that I am ruler to the pack. Sort of like your president. I don't have total control. There are laws in place to keep an Alpha from going all dictatorship on the pack.

"You'll be Alpha by my side, in charge of the women while I handle the men." Storm figured that he covered all of the basis.

Sunny's head was swimming from all of the information she was given. She was amazed at everything that she'd just learned.

Storm decided to give her time to come to terms with the situation. He sat back and watched her emotions splatter across her face before asking "So are you ready to come home with me and start your new life?"

Sunny Rae just wasn't sure. What about everything that she had worked for so far? She was one essay away from getting a full ride scholarship to UCLA. College was her dream. She couldn't imagine giving it all away to go stay in the woods with a bunch of wolves.

"Are you sure we can't just stay here? I could continue school and you've got this nice condo we could live in. We'd be happy..."

"You could get a job here if you wanted.." She added when she remembered that Storm was well above the average high school age. 29 calculated into human years to be exact.

"I mean, not that you need to...but you know...to keep you busy or whatever." She could see it now. Graduating grad school with honors and Storm by her side. It'd be perfect. Settling into her career before having all the babies Storm wanted her to.

It could work, except Storm body ached to return home. A lone wolf without a pack is a rabid wolf. Besides, In just another day the potion used to block the mating frenzy would wear off and he needed Sunny Rae on pack land when that happened. On top of that, he was the next alpha. Trained to be one all his life- it was his destiny and he was needed.

"Kitten," he caressed her face, "I have obligations back at home. I can't just leave, they need me. You can finish high school online and go to college that way too. Your high school diploma and fancy college degrees won't mean much back on pack land or anything. Unless you become like a doctor or veterinarian.

"We have our own schools and colleges;it's our own world. Please return with me. I need you to rule at my side. There is no me without you, Kitten." Suddenly he seemed fierce. "You will return with me Sunny Rae, and you'll like it damnit." The thought of losing her made him edgy and more than a little angry. He needed her to be submissive to her man. Where did his little Sunny go?

The one who allowed him to take the lead and make the decisions.

Sunny thought about his words. 'There is no me without you.' He spoke it so passionately. She understood where he was coming from as well. What would her success mean without Storm by her side? Absolutely nothing. She couldn't imagine living in a world where she couldn't have him. Her body ached at the mere suggestion of it.

School was cool, but to be honest she never liked it. It was like jail to her, but previous to meeting her Storm she thought she needed it in order to secure a better future. So she worked extra hard at it. Now that Storm was here he could take her away. Sure it wouldn't be a happily ever after but she was ready to place her future in his hands.

With a deep breath she replied "Yes I'll be your mate and return to your homeland with you." She spoke it gravely; as if it was the hardest thing to do, because she wanted to get him back for practically yelling in her face earlier. She got it tho, he was scared of losing her.

He sighed. The last thing he wanted to do was make his mate unhappy. He was already thinking up compromises to eradicate the pain he assumed she was feeling. It was amazing how Sunny had him wrapped around her very tiny finger.

"I'm just kidding." She giggled.

"Goddess, Kitten," he reached out to scoop her up. "Don't joke like that... So coming with me would make you happy?" He was skeptical. Staring into her eyes to read her emotions.

"Yes! You big lug." She bumped her shoulder against him. It was amazing how comfortable she had become with him. He liked her new found confidence.

"We need to get a move on it. By my estimation we needa make it home by Thursday. Which will be all to easy. I've already booked our flight to Colorado. So that's one less thing on the list. I need to take you shopping for clothes. I could do it once we've returned home but... People would just assume I stole you in the middle of the night or I'm not taking proper care of you.

"Let's see what else... You need to go to your job and quit, that way they won't file a missing persons report or anything. Also you need to officially withdraw from school and get your records, that way you could continue online from home if you want to. Andddd... I think that's about it."

He had it all mapped out. Sunny Rae was going to officially be his.

Sunny Rae was excited to start her new life. A burst of energy shot through her. The quicker they got shit done, the quicker she could be with him.

"Okay." She perked up. "We can go to the school first. It's a school day and it hasn't let out yet. First we need to stop by apartment and get the official documents. Also could you pretend to be my hot young dad coming to get me from my negligent mother or something? I doubt they'd let a star student check out without a little speculation."

Cool, it's coming together so nicely, Storm thought.

"Gladly. I'll even let you call me daddy once we get home and I get you into my bed."

The thought of that made her blush for some odd reason. She was a virgin but she wasn't totally innocent. She knew that meant once they were having sex. I bet Storm would be amazing at sex, she thought. Which made her blush harder.

"I can't wait to know what you're thinking, baby."

Sunny was too embarrassed to even ask what he meant by that.

He smacked her butt, much to her surprise and belted out "Let's get a move on it."

That's when they seemed to realize that Sunny Rae never finished getting dressed form when she tried to storm off and out of the apartment.

Storm grinned a wolfy grin.

"You're horrible."

"Yeah, well you're beautiful."

She blushed and put her head down. Storm wanted to show her just how beautiful he thought she was, but they had things to do. All in good time, he thought, all in good time.

~~

Once everything was taking care of Sunny had a new life ahead of her and plenty of clothes and shoes; but she also had sick feeling in the pit of stomach. She thought back on her day and tried to figure out what had her so nauseous.

Her mother.

Although Sunny's mother never really took proper care of her, Sunny knew in her heart that she did love her. The drugs just convoluted her mind and screwed up her priorities.

"Storm. I just can't leave my mother like this. I mean she'd lose the apartment next month without me. I make the money. She doesn't have a job. I just couldn't do that to her." Sunny was panicked. She wanted to leave with Storm very badly but this was her mother.

"Don't worry. I'll put her up this condo. It's wired to come out of my account automatically. I was gonna terminate the lease once we left. But it's fine. We'll mover her in here."

Sunny nodded. That was the perfect and easiest solution. Of course she couldn't just let her mother mooch off of him. She would work the money off or at least pay half once they got to where they were going. Even though she didn't know where it was. Storm had told her that the location of Shifter City was top secret.

She also couldn't just hand her mother a sparkly new place. She would probably let the druggies trash the place within a week.

~~

"Momma!" Sunny yelled bursting into her tiny run down apartment. She had prayed to God that her mother was home on the ride over. She genuinely worried for Storm's nice car in this neighborhood; so this would have to be quick.

They searched rehabs on the way over. Storm insisting on paying for everything. Sunny would be forever in his debt.

"What?" Her mother croaked back. "And where the fuck have you been? Hmm? Somewhere being a little hoe? Well I hope he paid you enough to cover the rent. Bursting up in here like you crazy!"

Storm was appalled and very upset to hear her mother speak to her that way. He wanted to wring her scrawny little neck. Sunny didn't even bat an eye, as if she was used to receiving this type of treatment. Although, she was surprised that her mother noticed her absence.

"Ma, I'm checking you into rehab. You can fight, kick, scream, and curse all you want. But you see this man here?" She pointed back at Storm. "He's big and strong and he'll carry you out of here whether you're willing or not."

Storm had used his account to have express shipping over to the high security facility. It was ultimately like a jail, she wouldn't be able to check out until she completed her 6 month treatment. Then she'd be escorted back to the condo and immersed back into the world.

Sunny's mom eyed the large man at the door and rolled her eyes. She'd really fucked up this time. Sunny was tired of her shit and finally putting her foot down. Doesn't mean that she had to necessarily like it; but hey, at least she could say that she didn't raise a punk. They were easy prey on the streets. But then again, I didn't even really raise her, she thought.

It was finally time for her to get her life together. By the looks of Sunny's man and her new clothes, she assumed that they finally had enough funds to get her off of the streets.

~~

Once everything was taken care of they were good to go. Storm insisted on buying anything that she glanced at for more than a second; which resulted in her having an enormous about of luggage. One containing just lacy panties for Storm's pleasure. Oh how she blushed during that trip.

~~

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. We're here." Storm gently tapped her thighs to jolt her.

Sunny snapped up disoriented and confused. We're where? And then she remembered. Ohhhh. My new life. My wonderful new life with my wonderful man. That brought a bug bright smile to her face.

She took in her surroundings. It defiantly was a far cry from a bunch of cabins in the woods. It was set up like an actually city. She looked out the back window and realized that the town was surrounded by plush woods.

She passed clothing stores, a very large spacious fun looking park, restaurants, a karaoke bar, movie cinema, and many other things. The houses were all nicely manicured and well kept. It looked like a gated community.

"How is this possible? I mean you live separately from the real world. How were you guys able to receive the materials and money for this?" Sunny was full of wonder.

"Oh that's easy, there are thousands of other cities like this. For different types of shifters. My father and I are the head of the wolfs. Each one has there own leader. We help each other out. We have shifters in high political places. Plus the town generates its own revenue. Everyone works together for the better of the pack. It's like an ant colony really."

Sunny was awed. How did they possibly hide a place this big? As if he could hear her he answered "Spells. If a human was to drive on the same road I did to get here, they wouldn't cross the force field. They'd be simply teleported to the other side. Completely skipping over us, completely without their notice."

This is so freaking cool, she thought. There was so much to learn and do.

They pulled up to this huge mansion with a great big yard filled with children. At first Sunny thought she was seeing little puppies; but then she realized that she was looking at baby wolves or pups. They were adorable. Sprawled out on the immaculate lawn play fighting. The children that were in their human forms were playing and frolicking around. She loved the scene before her.

~~

Storm was annoyed with himself. Due to the fact that he went a little crazy in the mall, his hand ended up full with luggage instead of his kitten. It was as if the kids smelled a new comer. Which Sunny Rae figured that they could. All the kids stopped what they were doing and stared.

Storm had held a pack meeting in which the children were allowed to attend, where he explained his purpose of leaving. Everyone was excited to meet his mate.

The children ran to their future-alpha, happy of his return. Some helped with the luggage all the while asking tons of questions.

"I'll answer soon enough; just let us get settled."

The kids knew not to approach a newly mated woman without permission. The males were highly territorial -especially in the beginning. No one thought that the kids would be a threat to their mating, but it was good practice for the future. Better to learn now than to fuck up later.

Sunny was awed by the beautiful children. She assumed everyone would treat Storm with respect and fear, so the very warm welcome wasn't what she expected. People started piling out the mansion onto the lawn and grabbing luggage to cart it off into the house, after they exchanged pleasantries and hugs and handshakes from Storm.

Sunny Rae just kind stood to the side. She didn't know proper protocol and no one addressed her. Besides, she didn't really like being the center of attention.

Once the luggage was taken care of Storm got his arms full of Sunny and carried her into the large compound style mansion, and into his room. Which was huge and decorated in a masculine way. Wood floors, wood desk paired with a comfy work chair, and a large wooden framed bed. The room was very bare and contained only the essentials.

~~

Storms skin crackled and sparked with a humming electricity. The mating frenzy was starting and slowly driving him mad. He hated all those men in proximity to his woman and needed to get her away from the crowd anxious to meet her. He wanted to take his Sunny right now; but he knew that she wasn't ready.

"I'm going to go run in the woods, my wolf is going crazy right now." He stated over the voice in his head screaming 'MINE!'

Sunny wanted to ask what he meant by that, but was sure that now wasn't the time.

"Can you take me with you? I know I wouldn't be able to keep up but I want to explore."

Storm knew that she would be safe in the woods due to the force field and the patrols done by the pack. But having her out there, that close to his wolf, would defeat the purpose of his much needed run. Be that as it may, he couldn't deny his Sunny such a simple request.

He decided that he could control himself enough to give her a tour of the grounds.

~~

They stood at the beginning of the woods, just about done with the tour. "And this is where the pack run and hunt. Where we're totally free to be wolves."

Sunny was amazed at everything she saw. She knew that she was going to like it here.

Storm was going a little stir crazy. He needed to shift and run immediately. He stripped off his shirt and started working on his jeans when he heard Sunny's sharp intake of breath.

And just like that the fire had started. They were both burning up with passion.

He approached Sunny with a fierce look in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her ass. It amazed him that even though she was so small her butt was still plump.

He groaned at the feel; he'd always been an ass man. There was nothing firm about it. As soft as a pillow and it kind of jiggled when he touched. So Goddess help me, he thought. Her ass was like memory foam.

Sunny Rae stood on her tip toes. She couldn't wait to be kissed. Storm slid his lips down her neck and Sunny's body felt hot and cold all at once.

Her lips parted and she gasped, her eyes rolling in the back of her head at his little touch.

So fucking responsive, he thought. He wanted to bite and mark her. Mate her to him for life.

Sunny wanted to feel skin on skin. She had no time to think, only time to feel. She grabbed the bottom on her shirt trying to get it off, but storm wouldn't move.

He finally realized what she wanted. He ripped the offending fabric away. How dare it hide his Sunny from him.

He looked down and moaned at what he saw. Sunny's breast weren't big, but they say up perfectly and were capped with pretty caramel nipples.

Storm was to hyped up to go slow. He laid her down after working her out of her pants and panties.

He captured her mouth and owned it. The kiss was hot. Possessive. Branding and commanding. And Sunny had no choice other then to sit back and enjoy the ride. Her body was racked with pleasure.

He suddenly moved down to her nipples. He knew he was going to love sucking on them for the rest of his life. He grunted at the taste of her succulent pretty skin.

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers
12