To Love & Obey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny was a sight to behold in her passion. Head thrown back, back arched, mouth gapped, and eyes rolled into the back of her head. She grabbed his hair and held him to her nipples.

"Yessss." She hissed when he bit down. Eyes slitted as she stared down at him.

So caught up in their passion, they didn't hear foot steps approaching.

"Oh goody! Everyone was worried that your human hadn't excepted you yet."

Storm cursed and laid his Jean clad body on top of a very naked Sunny.

Gosh, he was gonna fuck her on the forest floor. Surely his Sunny deserved better than that.

Sunny buried her face in his chest. Clearly embarrassed about her current predicament.

"Can you please give us a minute to get decent?" He asked for Sunny's sake. Weres really didn't care about nudity.

"Ummm, yeah, sure. Sorry future Alpha."

The suddenly submissive she-wolf realized she'd walked into a very private moment. Tho Storm wasn't upset because they were after all in public.

Once the she-wolf was out of sight Storm pulled his shirt over her head and buttoned up his jeans. Sticking her panties in his pocket, he helped her step into her pants.

"Grab you're ripped shirt babe, we have a strict no littering policy." He flashed her his bright killer smile, hoping to shed some laughter and stop her humiliation.

Noticing how fast she picked it up and tucked it under his big shirt as if she was hiding away the evidence made Storm feel bad.

"Oh, little kitten, being naked isn't a big deal. We shed our clothes to change into our wolves. So nudity is something you'll see very often and have to get used to." He scooped her up into his arms.

"Now can we finish this in our room? I've held out as long as I can baby. I know you want me as much as I want you and I'm about to break the damn zipper on these jeans."

Sunny's body tingled at the thought of that. She really liked what she had just experienced. And if sex was anything like that, then she was down for it.

~~

"Please, Storm, oh God please!" Sunny's begging became incoherent mumbles. His praise spilled from her lips.

Back arched, eyes slanted and filled with lust. Her fist clenching the sheets. It was Storm's first time ever tasting a woman, but from her reaction he knew he was doing a damn good job.

His hand was splayed on her small tummy, holding her down, despite all her thrashing. He played with her clit. Liking the reaction he was receiving.

His tongue circled her little clit, before he flattened it and gave it a long lick. He moaned at her taste. "Mmmm it's like fuckin' sugar or honey kitten, I could stay down here all day."

She abandoned her grip on the sheets to dig her fingers in his dark locks. Bucking her hips against his mouth, she attempted to fuck his tongue.

Storm slid his finger into her. Preparing her for his thick dick. There was no way his cock was going in there easily. He continued to tongue her clit as he worked in a second. His Sunny liked that so much, that a third was soon following.

~~

Grunting, he finally was finally in. Reaching down he rubbed her clit. Not moving. Letting her adjust.

Sunny felt stuffed and a little uncomfortable. But when Storm touched between her legs, the only thing she felt was pleasure. She involuntarily bucked her hips.

"Fuck baby, you ready? I need to move. Or I'm gonna break the damn head board." Storm was sweating. It took everything in him not pound into her little tight pussy.

Sunny nodded, not trusting her voice.

"Fuck baby. Yesssssss!" He hissed.

"You're pussy is so fucking tight around my dick. So fucking hot."

Sunny moaned at his dirty talk.

"You like this cock baby? Hmmm? Tell me that this is my pussy."

Sunny couldn't form a coherent sentence. She was moaning and her head was thrown back, throat tight. He could see the veins in her neck.

"Say it for me baby. Tell me that pussy is mine!"

"It's yours!" She said breathlessly. "All yours, oh God yes, faster please. It's all yours Storm. Forever."

"Damn right it's for forever." He picked up the pace and started to pound into her hot body. He needed her like he needed air.

His hot dick pulsed into her. "Are you gonna cum for me baby?"

Sunny yelled in her pleasure. And her body started to shake. "Oh yeah, give it to me kitten, let me have it. Unnnhh!"

He grunted. Her pussy muscles clenched tighter. "God you're so fucking wet. It's gushing all over my dick and balls. Uhn fuck. Milk my dick baby. Yes please."

Sunny yelled at her release, clawing her nails down his back.

Fuck. Storm's eyes glowed and his grabbed Sunny's wild curls; tilting her neck and he lunged for her throat. Unable to hold back any longer. He bite into her. Marking and claiming what was rightfully his. He nearly went blind with pleasure. He sucked and her blood tipped of his orgasm. He came copious amounts. Grunting and thrusting frantically.

He suddenly knew everything she was thinking and vice versa. They experienced double pleasure from both sides. And it was almost to much.

The bite triggered another orgasm for Sunny. In turn prolonging his.

~~

Sprawled out on top of her, he laid there letting the air cool him. He wasn't worried about crushing her his bite would already be working on making her stronger. Her body was made to accommodate him.

"Fuck babe, I just knocked you up." He grinned stupidly.

"On our first time? I don't think so."

"Oh I know I did babe. It gonna be two little boys."

"Oh Storm, shut up. I don't believe you."

"Believe whatever you want to babe. I know I just knocked you up. Now you can scream out 'DADDY!' The next time we do it"

Laughing they cleaned up and snuggled to go to bed.

12