To Love and Obey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he fuck you like this?" Robert said into my ear.

"W-what?" I stammered

"Did you let him fuck you like this?" he asked again, this time with barely concealed anger. "How big was it, Cass? Did you like it?"

I don't know quite how to describe it, but with each question, I could feel his cock throb and jerk inside me.

"Did he make you whine and call his name, the way you do with me?"

"You disgust me. Put me down. PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

When he didn't, I began to struggle in his arms. He turned, walked to the bed and we fell as one onto the bed, him on top, still inside me. He pushed himself further inside me. With one large hand, holding my wrists together he pinned them above my head. Thrashing about, trying to break his hold, after several minutes I stopped moving, tired, tears dripping down the side of my face, I lay there exhausted.

"I'm not one of your whores Robert . . . don't ever talk to me like that again," I said shakily.

"Or what Cassie? What will you do?" he said sarcastically, as he rolled off me.

Silently daring me to challenge him, he took his hand and crudely cupped it between my legs, "This belongs to me, Cass, whenever, wherever, however I want it. Do you understand, Cassie?"

I did not reply.

"Do you understand, Cassie?" he asked again, applying more pressure, his tone demanding a response.

"Yes, yes, I understand," I said quietly.

His control affirmed, he got up and off the bed. Coming back, he sat on the edge of the bed, intently watching me as I lay there.

*****

I was naked on my back when he returned to bed. My legs slightly open, breasts rising and falling, nipples still hard, brown and erect. He casually rolled me over onto my side and stretched out behind me. I involuntarily moaned when he began lightly stroking and caressing my hips and ass, letting his hand slip down between my thighs, inserting his fingers inside me. Withdrawing his wet, sticky fingers from my pussy, he trailed his hand up and slowly teased my anus with his finger.

I didn't realize at first what his intent was, but when I felt his cool sticky pre-cum being spread over my anus and his finger pressing for entry, slowly stretching me, I tensed and tried to pull away from him, "Robert, what are you doing? Stop." Robert had taught me things about giving and receiving pleasure, what men like to do, what they sometimes do with their women, but never this. Without him having said anything, I knew what he wanted to do and I was terrified.

I did not want him to do this to me, and I sprang from the bed only to become tangled in the bedding on the floor. I fell in a heap next to the bed. Robert came around the side of the bed, and taking my arm turned me around so my back pressed against his chest. He put me onto my knees and bent me over, my face down and my ass raised. I could feel his erection pressed along the length of my ass crack. I knew when I squirmed and struggled under him the more excited he became, but I couldn't help it. I felt him hunch down over my backside and I began to cry, loud and desperately.

"Please, Robert, don't . . ."

He stopped. "Cass, do you really think I would force you to do something like this against your will?"

"Yes! Yes! You bastard, that's exactly what you would do!" I screamed at him. "I know what you were doing, Robert. You were going to punish me . . . weren't you? This was your way of punishing me."

"Shhhhhh, Shhhhhh, you don't know what you're talking about," he said condescendingly. "When I take you that way, Cass, and I will, it won't be because I forced you. You'll crawl under me wanting it."

"You bastard! I'll never let you do that to me," I said through clenched teeth.

Seething, I attempted to get to my feet and he grabbed me about my waist and pulled me back onto my knees. Despite the arguing, despite my angry words, I was so aroused there was no resistance from me when he deftly eased his huge, swollen erection inside me. With his hands firmly holding my hips steady, he stroked into my warm, tight sheath until my cries became moans and he began to make an almost animal growl from deep in his chest whenever he thrust into me.

He rolled onto his back, pulling me with him so that I was also on my back but on top of his chest. With his legs open wide, and my legs trapped between his, he re-entered me with firm upward thrusting and my hand went to my clit and almost in a frenzy I began rubbing myself, grinding my ass into him, wanting that release that was just outside my reach . . . just a little more . . . almost . . . almost.

Without realizing it, I whimpered, "Robert, help me, help me cum."

He shifted onto his side and began fucking me from behind, "Move your hand out of the way," he said, his knowing hand now on my clit teasing, rubbing. My hips involuntarily fell into rhythm with the stroking of his hand on my clit. All I could do was close my eyes and hold my breath as an exquisitely perfect orgasm undulated through my pussy and down the inside of my now wet, sticky thighs. Sensing my orgasm, he surrendered to his own release, shooting his hot load high up inside me.

For a while, I lay there dozing. When I opened my eyes, I saw he was asleep and lightly snoring beside me. He rolled onto his side, and draped his long, muscular leg over mine, even in his sleep controlling my body. I looked over at him and disgust with myself swept over me, disgust at how easily I had submitted to him, at how much I wanted the pleasure he had given me. I realized that this is how it would be, the reproach, the recriminations. I foolishly thought his asking me to stay with him was his way of saying we could work through this, but now I didn't think so. What burgeoning hope I might have had for us earlier had been crushed by his usual emotional callousness.

*****

Robert was away on business most of the following week and, when he returned home, he surprised me when he said he wanted me to accompany him on an upcoming trip to New Orleans. I was excited about visiting New Orleans, and had assumed Janine would be traveling with us, but was disappointed when he said no, Janine would not be coming. It would just be the two of us.

I think I was actually uneasy with the thought of being alone with him. A couple of nights later, I went into his library and told him that I thought it might be better if I stayed home. I could see his surprise, but he didn't ask for a reason, and I didn't offer one.

"Alright, Cassie, if that's what you want, then I won't say anything more about it," he replied before dismissively returning to his newspaper. True to his word, he did not mention the trip again.

One afternoon a few days later, I asked Matt, to saddle up my horse for a ride out to Garrett's Pond.

"Miss Cassie, I'm sorry, but Mr. Grafton don't like you riding around alone, and told me to always go with you when you went riding, so if you give me a few minutes I'll get my horse ready and I'll go with you."

"No, Matt," I said, "that's not necessary, I'll be fine."

"Yes, it is necessary, Cassie," Robert's voice boomed as he led his stallion out of its stall.

"Thank you, Matt, but you go on back to your work, and I will accompany Mrs. Grafton on her ride."

We rode our horses out to Garrett's Pond, and dismounting walked along the edge of the pond, neither one of us talking. We stopped and sat down, and after a long silence, he began to talk, saying we needed some time alone and that he wanted me to go with him to New Orleans. He said he had thought about things that were said the night of the picnic. Maybe some of what had happened with his first wife, with our relationship and me could be his fault. I sat there speechless, dumbfounded by his declaration, but able to appreciate how very difficult for him it must have been to say those things.

We left on our trip the following week, and as things would have it, his business concluded earlier than expected. Instead of our heading home, he decided to stay for an additional week during which time we explored the city, the museums, and the restaurants, all that the beautiful old city had to offer.

We were having dinner at the Café du Monde Restaurant in the French Quarter one evening when Robert ordered nothing for himself and a glass of wine for me, it suddenly occurred to me that aside from a brandy at dinner or in our hotel room at night, I hadn't seen Robert take a drink. I smiled to myself, and thought how different he was when he didn't drink; he was charming, considerate, and differential to me. I enjoyed being with him. After we returned to our room and got into bed, he pulled me to him and told me he had decided to turn this trip into a delayed honeymoon. Our newly extended trip would include stops in Chicago, New York, and ending in Houston before we returned home. Drawing closer to him, finding comfort in the feel of his warm, protective body next to mine I pressed a light kiss on his chest and quietly said, "Thank you, Robert."

The following day was long, tiring and very busy. Robert took me shopping, and after lunch, we returned to our suite and began packing, getting ready for our departure to Chicago the next day. That night as we were getting ready for bed, Robert came to me, kissed me, and said, "Cassie, I want to make love to you." My body tensed. He bent and kissed me again, his tongue demanding as he pressed it between my lips opening my mouth, tracing its surface, its contours. He moved his mouth to my ear and said, "I won't force you, Cassie, but it's been long enough. I think I've been patient and I need to be with you." We hadn't been together in that way since the start of our trip. He was not happy about the situation and had not pressured me, but it was obvious he had had enough of my holding myself from him.

Taken by surprise by his request, I could only look at him. He'd never asked me before. It had always been him taking me when and how he wanted, leaving me confused by his actions and often alone afterward. My mind was racing, filled with questions. 'Can I trust him? If I tell him no, will he make me do what he wants anyway?' I looked at him, knowing he expected me to say "No," but instead I said, "Alright, Robert."

I touched my husband's face and heard him release a long sigh as if he had been holding his breath. He slid his hands under my nightgown placing one hand on each of my legs, and pushed the sheer gossamer gown above my hips as he knelt in front of me and kissed my mound. I felt the pressure of his lips, the warmth of his breath and the blossoming quiver of sexual arousal.

Spreading my legs wider, he pressed his face between my legs and with his tongue licked me hard, flicking his tongue over my now hard pink bud. The wide swipe of his knowing tongue sent shivers through me. I held his face, my hips swaying sensually, and I pressed my swollen clit into his mouth. Forgetting my self-imposed decorum and propriety, I surrendered to the long denied demands of my body. I humped Robert's mouth until the exquisite torture of anticipation changed to exquisite pleasure and indescribable warmth flooded through my core in a hard, intense wave.

He took my hand in his and led me to the bed. Taking the hem of my nightgown and gathering it in his hands he pulled it up my extended arms and over my head. Holding the crumpled gown, he pressed it to his face and inhaled the faint lingering scent of my perfume. The taste and smell of my sex still on his lips he kissed me hard. His erection thick, pulsing and hot twitched impatiently against my stomach.

Robert pulled me down onto the bed next to him. I felt enveloped in a cocoon of lust and desire and I heard myself moan when Robert leaned over me and took my nipple into his mouth. He sucked and teased, creating hot ripples that raced through me filling my clit with a growing achiness. My moans became whimpers when his hand found my swollen clit and wet pussy. With his thumb on my clit and I don't know how many fingers snug inside me, Robert brought me to climax, my cries muffled against his shoulder. Before my body calmed, I pulled Robert onto me and taking his cock in my hand, stroked him and placed it at my wet, eager opening.

"Robert, now . . . now," I begged. It stiffened even more when he positioned himself to enter me, his cockhead so swollen and shiny, ready to burst.

"My god, Cassie, you're still so small and tight," he mumbled to himself when he began pressing his large purple cockhead into me,

"Ohhhh, Robert, ughhhhh . . . hurts," I said softly, instinctually trying to squirm away from the discomfort and yet whimpering with the pleasure and pain of it.

Robert pushed my knees back and held them there. "Take it all, baby. I know you can. It should hurt just a little . . . shouldn't it? Shouldn't it, Cass?" he asked.

"Yessss, yes ," I said as I now humped against him, trying to pull him further inside me, feeling myself contract around it, holding it, pulling it deeper inside me. The young, innocent girl-child was gone forever.

"Turn over . . . "

"What?"

"Turn around," he said. He pulled out of me when I turned and changed my position, ending up on my hands and knees in front of him. He held me about the waist with one hand and twisting a hand full of my hair with the other pulled me up into a kneeling position. With my back arched against him, he fucked me like . . . like he owned me. My orgasm exploded and I screamed his name when he pounded into me racing toward his own orgasm. Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed. Captive under Robert's weight, I felt his cum as it dripped out of me and formed a cool, wet place under my hips. He shifted his weight slightly but did not roll off me, instead he pulled the sheet up over us and kissed me. Just as he dropped off to sleep, in a barely audible mumble, I heard him say, of all things, "I'm sorry, Cassie. I didn't mean to hit you."

We had gotten into New York a few days earlier and Robert now sat at the table in our room finishing his morning coffee, watching me as I stood up and stepped out of my bath. "Cassie?" he said and I looked up alarmed by the urgency in his voice. He sat there holding the coffee cup in mid air with a puzzled look on his face. He put his cup down, got up and came to where I stood. Taking the towel out of my hands, he stood there staring, that perplexed look still on his face.

He put his hands on my belly, covering the small bump that only a lover or a husband would have even noticed. "You're pregnant! Damn it, Cassie, you're pregnant. When were you going to tell me?"

A cold grip of fear squeezed my heart. "I wasn't sure how to tell you. I guess I was waiting for the right time and just wanted to be sure," I lied.

"How far along are you?" he asked, as he picked me up in his arms and twirled me about the room.

"I was having morning sickness a month or so before we left for our trip, so I should be about four months now. Don't look so worried. I'm fine, Robert.

"I'm not worried, my Love. I'm anything but worried," he said, letting his hands caress my belly's beginning roundness. Still naked, the water glistening on my skin, he pulled me to him, and I felt his manhood stiffening and could see the desire in his eyes as he pressed me onto my knees and, freeing his cock, slipped it into my welcoming, moist mouth.

*****

I was well into my fifth month when, cutting our trip short by a few weeks, we returned home to Texas. Janine was standing excitedly on the front porch when we arrived, and I went to her and threw my arms around her as soon as I saw her. My pregnant belly though still small was becoming noticeable.

After a short rest, Janine and I sat at the old butcher-block table in the kitchen sipping tea, "How are you doing, girl?" She asked, "You and your man look happy."

"I think he is happy. I don't know how to explain it, but he's different, Janine."

"How does he feel about the baby?"

I didn't answer right away, but finally said, "I know it's his child. I believe with all my heart that this baby is Robert's, but he doesn't think it's his. I know the thought that it could be William's eats at him, but he's never actually said anything or been willing to talk about it."

Janine looked at me and said, "Miss Cassie, I know you want to believe that Mr. Robert is the daddy, but if you was with both of them there's the chance that William could be the daddy. You need to be prepared for that. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do. I'm afraid of what's going to happen, Janine. I know that I need to be with Robert, for my baby's sake. I pray that he's the father. I don't know what I will do if it's not his baby."

*****

My pregnancy had changed everything. Things had been good between us and I had finally found a semblance of happiness and security with Robert that I thought I'd never have.

As the weeks passed, my body continued to change; my breasts grew larger, fuller and my nipples seemed perpetually sensitive and erect. My previously slim, taut stomach now reflected a soft roundness, and his place between my legs was swollen, pink and eager, involuntarily becoming moist and ready for him at his slightest touch or look. Embarrassingly, some days all I could think about was when Robert would get home so I could make love with him.

We both seemed to be in a constant state of sexual arousal. In the privacy of our bedroom, he loved having me remove my clothes and sit naked or in one of his big dress shirts at my mirrored dressing table. Leaving it unbuttoned and open so that my belly and breasts would be on display for him. At night when getting ready for bed, he'd sometimes stand naked behind me watching our reflection in the mirror as he brushed my hair, clearly becoming aroused by my hair falling and twisting across his cock.

For Robert it didn't matter, he would take me wherever he wanted, in the stables with the horses and dogs watching us, in the greenhouse amidst the roses and jasmine, or on the desk in his office, door locked, me on my back with legs open and him thrusting into me.

*****

It had been a gradual change, but I think we both had reached a point in our relationship where we were more inclined to accept the other person for who they were and not necessarily who we would have liked them to be. I appreciate this may have been very difficult for someone as controlling, judgmental and possessive as Robert to do. Though I was not naïve and foolish enough to think that he had forgotten my brief affair with William, I hoped he'd be able to one day forgive me.

I did not doubt his growing affection or concern for me during my pregnancy but it did not temper his sexual desires or proclivities. It frightened me in the beginning of our marriage when Robert would teach me things and want to do things to me. I think it now frightened me more, because I enjoyed what he did and sometimes wonder if perhaps I had become as wicked as I once thought him to be.

I had always thought pregnant women with their big bellies, swollen breasts and widening behinds were not attractive to men but, to my surprise, the bigger, rounder I grew, the fuller, heavier my breasts became the more attractive to Robert I was. Likewise, as my pregnancy progressed, my sexual needs and desires increased, and he was surprised at first and flattered when I would seek him out. It didn't take long for me to realize how much I wanted and enjoyed being with him.

We'd often lie together at night before falling asleep, him spooning behind me, me loving the feel of his hands caressing my expanding belly and gently fondling my swollen, sensitive breasts. He especially enjoyed suckling my tits as I stroked him to orgasm. On my back, so that my breasts were available to him, he'd turned toward me and draw my tit into his mouth. I'd close my eyes enjoying the warm, moist sensations as he sucked, playing and teasing my nipples, occasionally in his enthusiasm lightly biting me leaving his mark on the mound of my breasts.