To Love & Obey Ch. 07

Story Info
Werewolf love story.
1.9k words
4.49
10.7k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

Hi, Just wanted to give you a quick cute little update before drama start brewing ;)

This story is not edited. I skim over it to make sure it is understandable and that's pretty much it. I'm currently in the market for an editor so for those who comment about my grammar usage and spelling I'd appreciate it if you'd stop. I don't take it as constructive criticism because it isn't. Like I said -THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED so I'm already very aware that there will be mistakes :) also I'm writing this in my notes on my iPhone so Autocorrect plays a major role. Thank you.

*****

Written in Storms POV

Yesterday would be considered as eventful for me. I'm really grateful that my pack accepted my wonderful mate as their future alpha. Pack dynamics state that if you feel as though someone is inadequate to fulfill a certain position you can fight till the death for it. I know for a fact that I couldn't have stood there and watched my beautiful human mate be slaughtered by someone. Especially someone I know. That would be a very bloody situation; I basically exist to protect my mate at any cost and I'd behead anyone who stood in the way of that. But of course, no one has challenged an alpha since my father battled his and defeated him.

I was surprised at how well Sunny took it. My pack was wild and more connected to their wolves' than any other pack. We are also the largest wolf pack in the world. All that being said, I know meeting and become future Alpha is a lot to process. I will forever be thankful to her for taking on this huge responsibility for me. I know she will do amazing.

I look under me and see where my beautiful kitten is resting. She's so tiny, the first night we slept together as mates should I was afraid I would crush her. Everything about me is large and I'm not even trying to boast. My wolf insisted on sleeping on top of her for protection and I couldn't have agreed more. It's just that I believed suffocation was a real possibility. Now I understood that my wolf would never hurt her, not even accidentally. Not even in my sleep. Plus, I spoke to my father and he told me that once I marked her, her body changed to accommodate a wolf's lifestyle.

She doesn't even stir or resist at night when I tuck her under my body or crawl on top of her. Just perfect. My mate is perfectly peaceful. I trail my hand down her face. She has such beautiful eyes and pretty lips. Her nose is so tiny and button-like I can't resist kissing it. That's when she decides to wake up. Her eyes flutter delicately before she lets out a tiny yawn and smiles up at me.

I try to tug her closer before I realize that it's not possible. Every inch of the front of her body is touching mine, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're still naked from making love last night. The thought makes my cock stir and lazily make an attempt to stand up. I'm aroused by my ray of sunshine all the time.

I roll over and pull her on top of me, her body obeys before her mind gives it thought. "Tell me you love me." I demand. And so she does. In her soft sweet voice. I could listen to her speak all day. I could pick out the sound of her whisper in a screaming crowd. Even her voice incites pleasure within my body.

"I love you with my life." I tell her. It feels like my body was built and made by God to worship and please my Sunny. I honestly do love her with my soul. Everything that I have is hers. The day I met her is the day she became my Goddess, my temple, and my home. I bet she doesn't even realize how deep my devotion is for her. I plan on showing her everyday for the rest of our lives.

She curls her small body into a ball while laying on top of me; my little kitten is still drowsy with sleep. I love her like this. So small, and tiny, and cute. She's almost child-like in this state. My adorable princess. I nudge her face up to gaze at me. "Open your eyes for me, Kitten." They flutter open innocently, like butterfly wings. I trace my finger down her spine.

"I want to make love to you before I have to face the day, darling." I murmur to her. And suddenly she's very awake. My precious, precious darling; so eager to please me. She bares her neck to me, a sign of submission; and I could practically hear the pleasure whiz through her body. I lick the mating mark. She vibrates and hums with pleasure. So lovely, so beautiful, so mine. My Sunny slides her body up mine to give me better access to the parts that I desire.

I flip us over, her unto her back with me on top. I need to control this particular coupling. Me in command is a way to start my day on a positive note.

She arches her back for me, so I suckle her honey glazed breast. I twirl my tongue around her nipple then suck and release. Again and again, over and over; occasionally bitting down. Teasing her with the promise of the pleasure and pain to come. I must admit that I lied to her earlier when I said I wanted to make love, for this will be more like fucking.

I slide my body down to tease her sweet pussy with my tongue. I love the way her clit gets so fat for me. She's already so wet and tasty. Like fine wine or ambrosia. I could feast on her all day. I love that I'm the only one who has ever had the joy of tasting and touching her.

Mine and mine only. I growl possessively as I cup her copious ass. It's big for her frame, a nice perfect little bouncy bubble but. My wolf is roaring 'MINE' in my ear and it makes it hard for me to think.

I suck and lick and swirl my tongue around her fat tiny clit, while pushing two fingers into her tight juicy pussy. I have her core drippings smeared across my face, from my nose to my cheeks to my chin. And I fucking love it. It fuels the beast within and makes me want to roar. Her body flutters as she cums on my tongue. I suck the lovely juices out.

"Oh, my delicate little Sunny. Do you know how much I love and adore you?" I ask as I pull my mouth away from her mound and flip her onto her stomach. She is still shaking and gasping with pleasure. My little kitten loves to meow when I touch her.

"Oh, God, yes, Storm I know." She tries to turn her head to look back at me but I yank her body until she is on her knees. I place my hand in the center of her back and apply pressure. She soon gets the message to arch. Her beautiful ass is presented to me and I almost cum at the mere sight of it.

I rub my dick on her sloppily wet pussy. My baby gushes for me. She whimpers and throws her ass back. I grip her waist. My hand so large on something so delicately slender. Her hips flair out and it is a sight to behold.

"Ah, ah, ahhh! My pretty little princess." I give her ass a little warning smack and she shakes with pleasure. I run the tip of my dick down the seam of her pussy before I tap her clit repeatedly.

"P-p-please Storm" she moans. She's only had my dick twice and she is already a fiend. The feeling is quiet mutual.

"Is this what you want, pretty princess? My cock plowing your sweet pussy?" I ask. But before she can answer I slam my dick into her. My body racks with pleasure and my toes involuntarily curls. I grit my teeth to stop from cumming immediately. Catching her of guard and she momentarily loses her balance. I don't halt in pumping her full of dick. Her pussy is so snug it feels like it's squeezing my dick and it's just short of painful. I want to savor this feeling but I just can't fucking stop.

God, her pussy is like a drug. My baby arches and moans as I slam into her over and over. Last night we made love but this is full on fucking. I move my hands from her hips and grab an ass cheek pulling them apart. They jiggle while fuck her. Licking my thumb I place it over her asshole.

"Mmmmm, my Storm." She hesitantly circles her hips and push back against me. Fuck. I'm so close to coming already. The tip of my thumb slips into her tiny little hole. And she goes crazy "Oh, fuck baby. Yes." I grit through my teeth. Her pussy clinches and she cums around my dick and I can't hold back. I slam into her deeper than I've ever been and let go. My body feels like it's floating and there is this prickly feeling from my scalp to my toes.

****************

I fucking passed out. She fucking passed out. We fucking passed out.

I wake up coming down from sexually induced coma. I'm on my back and she's on top of me. I can feel my cum leaking out of her onto my stomach. "Shower?" I ask lazily. I'm tempted to lock us in this room and never leave. It's clear that I've worn Sunny out. She won't even move save from inhaling and exhaling.

I slid her off of me shushing her protest. "You need to start your education, honey." I tell her, I know she loves to learn.

Arching her back like a cat she yawns and murmurs some unintelligible sleepy talk; and suddenly I don't care what anyone says, my baby needs rest and she will damn well get it. It's only 5:30am in her world anyway. As Future-Alpha, if the sun is up before me I'm late.

I shower and do the normal morning routine. Checking my iPhone for my itinerary. With a pack this large relying on memorization is plain cocky and foolish. This morning I lead the warriors in training. Then I need to go over the cities accounts and policies. After that I need to review beta training. Anyone can be born a beta, but not everyone can earn it. Last but not least I need to visit the hospital and check on things.

Part of being a great Alpha is knowing how every little aspect of my world works. Sure, there are highly competent people picked to oversee these expenditures, but my Father always raised me to take a more hands on approach.

I kiss my sleeping beauty on her soft lips before writing a note leaving her my schedule and telling her to call me once she wakes up.

*****

My day has begun. I arrive to warrior boot camp almost late, with a ridiculous smile on my face that I cannot take off. I'm fucking in love and satisfied. My beta in command makes a joke about me already having my work out for today with 'little ole Sunny'. I laugh and joke with the fellas before work must begin.

Then it's down to business.

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers