To Love as a Vampire

Story Info
He stalks, and takes his prey.
1.8k words
4.37
20.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was two hundred years old. Well, actually, he was born of the flesh two hundred and twenty three years ago, but recreated two hundred years ago. His name was Trent; he had jet black hair, snow-white skin, stood six feet tall and was among the five hundred some undead persons living in Cleveland.

She was twenty-three years of age. Her light brown hair fell beautifully around her face in endless curls. She was small in stature, and perfectly proportioned in every way, no feature was too large or small; her breasts were small and firm, her waist scooped inward just above her sexy round hips, her ass was soft and round, every thing was just right for her body. She had spent many nights in gothic clubs in and around Cleveland, but it never quenched her thirst for a real vampire to make her his own. Angel had thought the process out very thoroughly, she figured it might hurt, if only for a little, but then again she enjoyed a nice hard bite on the neck. Ah to be immortal would surely be better than the endless bounds of heaven, but it was all just fantasy, and she never believed it could ever come true. She had no idea but as she walked home from the Walkers of the Night Club she was being followed by the very man who could fulfill her fantasies.

Trent saw her come out of the club as he had many times in the past. He felt drawn to this young lady, and had been stalking her since the first time he saw her. Some thing about her was different than the other girls he had played with just before devouring them. Could it be the beginning stages of love? He never believed in love at first sight but this creature of beauty was beginning to make him doubt his disbelief of the subject. He could smell everything on her and it excited him. She was AB positive, his favorite flavor of blood; he could also detect the sweet smell of his other favorite food, pussy. Ah, yes, this one was worked up, dripping wet, and fully ready to go home with one of the gothic geeks she had not met yet. Trent decided that tonight was the night to take her home and make her his. He followed her after taking the time to notice once again the superior beauty that was radiating off her. He moved silently up the street, and touched her shoulder, but when she looked he playfully hid undetected. She moved again this time walking a bit faster until she felt his hand in her back again. She spun around and looked directly up into the soulless eyes of her stalker. She noticed his white skin and sharp fangs poking just underneath his top lip.

"Look, dude, I assume you saw me in the club, but you missed your window. I'm done playing vampire tonight so you can just go home, alone, wipe off that dumb white makeup and put the fangs away." She turned and began walking again.

He continued following her, put his lips to her ear and whispered, "I know what you want, darling." She spun again only this time she found herself looking at Trent's toothy grin.

Angel immediately noticed his fangs were not the kind one slips over the existing tooth but actually growing from his gums. Her mouth hung open, so Trent took this chance to kiss her. His mouth covered hers, his tongue slipping in to swirl against the underside of her tongue. Meanwhile her tongue found his enlarged canine; she tested the sharp points and tried to pull on them to make sure they wouldn't budge. They didn't. Her knees weakened. She had dreamed of meeting an actual Vampire since high school, and now here she was kissing one in the middle of downtown Cleveland.

"Come," he said breaking the kiss, "I thirst." She could not resist his beckoning words. Even if she had the desire to run in the opposite direction she would not have been able to leave, for once a woman is kissed by a Vampire she is under his hypnotic spell until the second kiss, the kiss that transforms her into the undead.

He led her to his flat, and up to his "living" quarters. She followed, both in a frenzy of lust and under his captivating spell. Somewhere in her brain a tiny voice was calling out, begging for self preservation. She knew she shouldn't be with this strange man, she didn't know him, but the excited twang in her stomach kept her at his heels. She now buried the fear in her head and pleaded with him, not for her life but for her rebirth as a Vampire. He knew she was speaking from her heart and being a gentleman he obliged her, first by kissing her deeply on the lips, then his hungry mouth moved down her neck until he located her jugular. She quivered in anticipation, her cunt juices now flowing like a river down her leg. He opened his mouth wide and drew in a breath; she shook again, and felt the rise of climax deep in her sex; even with out stimulation she was close to the edge. His mouth came down swiftly, his fangs sank deep under her flesh and her blood ran out freely. At once she came, she knew she was leaving the realm of the living but the fulfillment of her fantasy caused her to orgasm heavily.

He drank her dry; he felt her last human orgasm just before her heart stopped. Angel's eyes fluttered shut and remained closed for a few moments until they flew open again. She turned to her creator, she may have been dead but her human lust was still very much alive in her bosom, as was his. She stepped closer to him and they entwined in yet another passionate kiss. He lay her down on his bed.

"Let us make sure everything still works properly shall we?" he said as he slowly slid her tight black leather skirt up her creamy thighs until her thong was exposed. The mere thought of what lay behind those sexy little panties made Trent's mouth water profusely. He had to taste her flesh; he ran his tongue up her inner thigh until it reached her covered sex. She shook and moaned when his tongue stopped just short of her dripping lips. It was torturous to have his tongue so close and yet so far. He slowly pushed the small triangle of fabric covering her lips to one side and licked up her length. Again her body shook as a long, relieved moan escaped her lips. He basked in her delicious taste as he licked her over and over, pushing his tongue deep into her soft womanly folds. He flicked his tongue over her engorged clit and she gasped loudly. He did it again, and again, until she was teetering on the edge of another orgasm. He wrapped his lips around her button and sucked on it as he slid his finger deep into her to find her G-spot. Her mind went crazy when his finger grazed her spot.

As her vampire senses continued to flick on she noticed an increased awareness of his mind and realized that she could now read his mind, and he could read hers. He telepathically asked her if she was enjoying this and she told him yes, that this was her favorite feeling, lips around her clit and finger on her G-spot. She told him she was close. Just then he bit down on her clit and rubbed furiously inside her. She was taken by surprise as he bit her; she felt no pain, just extreme pleasure beyond human imagination, turning vampire had removed pain from her forever. It sent her over the edge. She moaned and flailed all over the bed while her sweet juiced flowed over his face. Trent licked her up savoring every last drop of her come.

He had to have her. He needed to make her his for eternity. He pulled her thong the rest of the way off and unbuttoned her top revealing that she wore no bra, which served to turn him on even more. He removed his clothes exposing his engorged member. She was nervous at first sight of his cock, the last sparks of humanity told her that a cock this sizes would tear her insides to shreds, but she soon remembered how he bit her clitoris and taught her that pain was to be non-existent to her. She asked, no, begged him to take her and was soon granted her wish. He spread her legs wide and positioned himself at her moistened opening. He hesitated momentarily allowing her to lose herself in anticipation. When at last he felt it was time he slid his cock deep into her pussy.

A scream of sheer pleasure leapt from her throat. He pulled out and pushed in again, agonizingly slow. She came again; her muscles contracting all around his cock making her feel even tighter. He continued his strokes gradually building speed. His balls began to tighten. He was reaching top speed, and she was fast approaching yet another orgasm. He knew he was going to come soon. It felt like a million ants starting just behind his testicles then marching down his legs and up his torso to his toes and fingers and back again. After his whole body was vibrating the tingles spread up his cock which exploded spilling string after string of hot, sticky come into Angel's pussy. When she felt his come erupting inside her she let loose the most mind shattering orgasm she had ever felt. Her pussy contracted all around his cock milking him for more and more come. He kept shooting what felt like gallons of come inside her hot tight folds. Finally the spurts stopped leaving just his twitching, softening member inside her. He collapsed on top of her spent body, they lay together entwined in each other arms.

Her mind was racing. "Oh my god," she thought, "I just had the most incredible sex ever with a man who turned me into a vampire, and I don't even know his name!"

"It's Trent," he answered inside her head.

"I love you, Trent," Angel said to him out loud.

"And I love you, my little Fallen Angel," he replied. "Now that you have learned to love as a Vampire, tomorrow I shall teach you to hunt as one."

"Good, for I grow hungry, but, until then, this shall keep my appetite at bay," she said with her best old world vampire voice as she moved down his body and took his soft but quickly hardening cock into her mouth.

To Be Continued…