To Love the Professor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

"My father also had some influence in my decision and my mother as well," I stated. "My mother had been studying to be a lawyer right before she ended up pregnant with me. She chose to have me and put her life on hold. After my mother's death my father definitely pushed for my education. He wanted me to have the best and achieve the dream my mother had wanted for herself," I stated.

"What field would you have chosen, if you could?" he asked me.

"I...I love architecture...I have a love for the designs of old buildings or houses," I stated.

"Like father, like daughter," Sebastian said.

"I guess you could say that. He really loves restoring things to their original structure but lately his projects involve tearing down and building something new and innovative," I stated. "Enough about me, tell me about your hobbies?" I asked him. He quickly began to discuss several things that interest him.

"If I am not working on a case I like to travel, play lacrosse, rugby, or basketball," he said. "How about you?" he asked me. I discussed my love for swimming, late night television and a love for everything white chocolate. He told me about his best friends and I told him about mine We discussed political topics as the food arrived. We ate and talked until nearly the very end of the meal.

I never thought we would enjoy having a conversation. I thought his primary goal was to get me into bed, but I guess I was wrong. I also never thought we would have anything in common either. However, deep in my thoughts, I assumed this was a part of his ploys to get women into bed. The thought was quickly swept away as he took my hand and he smiled from across the table.

After we finished dinner, we decided against dessert. Sebastian then proceeded to stand up and he took my hands.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Back to my penthouse," he said. "Is that okay with you?" he asked

"Yes," I stated with no hesitation. We were out of the restaurant and headed towards the elevator doors.

"You live here?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Yes, on the top floor," he said as he led me into the already packed elevator. I thought we probably should have taken the stairs as I stood in front of him. I then felt his arm snake around me and he pulled me back to him. My body was moved closer to his as another individual shoved their way onto the elevator. My body rested back against his and, as I was wearing heels, I could feel his hard member through his trousers. It was currently growing and resting on my bottom.

"You feel that," he whispered into my ear and I nearly gasped as he poked it into my bottom. "It's been like this since I saw you step out of that car," he said. I continued to lean back into him and I felt his hand around my waist giving it soft, gentle strokes while his other hand brushed gently on my thigh. It was sweet torture as the elevator moved up each floor. His hands were caressing me through the thin material of the dress, and his fingertips reached down and played between the hem and my upper thigh.

"Sweet Jesus," I nearly moaned aloud as I felt his shaft twitching against my bottom.

Within a few minutes the elevator was empty. When that last person got out and the doors closed, he quickly turned me around and picked me up into his arms. My legs wrapped tightly around his body and his hand grabbed my ass. I was kissing him as though my life depended on it, and I was practically slammed against the steel frame of the elevator. I felt his shaft grinding against my mound.

"Emma!" he groaned as I rotated my hips against him.

"Please!" I begged. I was in need of relief similar to the relief I felt in the classroom. We both heard the elevator ding, indicating we were at the right floor, and he reluctantly pulled his lips off mine and began to walk off the elevator. My eyes quickly peered around and I glanced at the cream colored walls and marbled floors. There were only maybe five doors on this floor. He then walked to the left until he stood directly in front of the door. His right hand left my back and I heard a beeping sound which was followed by a click. He held me close as he walked into a dark room.

We entered into a dark room except for the glass wall that surrounded the room and allowed moonlight to enter. From what I could see, I could make out a sofa on far right and possibly a table. Sebastian strolled in without hesitation or fear of tripping. He carried me through another entry way and then he lay me down on a soft plush bed. I quickly kicked my heels off while I heard him fiddling with the zipper of his pants. Once his pants were down, I felt his fingertips gliding up my ankles and grazing over my mid-thigh. He eventually reached the hem of my dress before raising it up over my hips. His fingertips continued their lavish journey across my panties. My breathing had rapidly increased by them before eventually both hands grasped my panties and eased them down past my knees and off my legs altogether.

"Say my name," he ordered as he stared me down.

"Sebastian," I moaned. His name sent chills down my spine and before long he was caressing my thigh and touched my slit. His fingers began to explore me once again before eventually circling my clitoris. It was indeed sweet torture he was inflicting on my sex and I was practically pulling him to me, wanting him inside of me but he pulled away.

"Condom," he whispered. A groan passed against my lips and he chuckled. I then heard the sound of a drawer opening and him fiddling with a foil packet. He grasped me by the ankles and before I could utter another word or have a second thought, he shoved his throbbing cock inside of me.

"Oh!" a low whimper escaped my lips but it was drowned out by his own grunts. "So...fucking...tight," he groaned with each thrust as he entered me.

"Oh Sebastian!" I moaned as his thrusts seemed to have no end. Deeper and harder he would move within me, gripping my thighs to ensure that we never lost any inch of contact.

"Emma, you feel...so fucking...good," he gasped as I clenched around him. He and I quickly began to develop a rhythm. My body clenching around him as he pushed in then pulled out, over and over. My body didn't want him to go, it has been so long, nearly four years since I had last had sex. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back. I then felt his thrust become deeper and he went faster. I knew he was going to cum and so was I.

"I'm going too..." he was mid-sentence.

"So am I. Make me cum, Sebastian, please!" I begged. He sped up and hit my spot and I cried out and climaxed into oblivion. I lost my nervousness as I watched him as his cock vanished within me, creating a delicious feeling within me. My eyes drifted closed and my head fell back, my hands were clutching the sheets.

"Open your eyes!" I heard his demanding voice command over the drumming in my ear. My eyes snapped open and I focused on his lust filled green eyes. I felt him speed up and his movements became jerked and his head shot back as he climaxed hard and moaned my name.

"Oh God, Emma, you are fucking amazing," he whispered. I then felt him slowly moving into me and to my amazement he was still hard. My insides still felt heated as he slowly stroked into me and his fingers dipping down to caress my clit. He then pulled away and I watched him remove his shirt. His hands then finished the job of removing my dress and tossing it onto the floor. We were both now completely nude and to my dismay there were no other tattoos gracing his body.

Sebastian now approached me and stood between my thighs as I sat on the edge of the bed. He leaned down and kissed me and then told me he wanted me on all fours on the bed.

"On all fours?" I asked. He nodded his head and I slowly climbed into the position.

"Now look over shoulder at me as I fuck you," he demanded. I was unsure because this was a new move to me. The only thing I had ever done was missionary during the first time I had sex. He slid inside me and he grunted.

"So fucking tight," he groaned. He felt...it felt...deep...so very deep as he took slow yet leisurely strokes inside of me. He would pull his shaft out to the tip and just before I thought he would leave, he would shove right back inside of me.

Whimpers and groans escaped my lips, which sounded completely inhuman. His grunts became even more animalistic.

"Sebastian...please!" I bit my bottom lip as I looked over my shoulder. It must have set him off more as he grasped my hips harder. "So...fucking... good!" he cried out as he thrust hard and deep. "Take my cock baby!" he screamed as he thrusted.

"Oh yes! Give it to me," I cried out as I met his thrust. He was thrusting so hard that I felt as though he was taking all of me....leaving me nothing but this euphoria or out of body experience. Our bodies were clinging close together, soaked in sex and sweat as we bathed in the intense feeling which stemmed from our orgasms. I collapsed on the bed and his body lay right on top of mine. Having him that close felt amazingly good, and I thought that it was a shame that it would last only one night. He rolled onto his back, and I assumed he would be abandoning me now as I watched him stand. He headed into the bathroom and I heard the shower start running. I stood up and reached down to gather my clothes but I felt his arms come snake around me. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me into his shower. He was kissing me hard and he began to lather and soap my body along with his. I gasped as his hands washed my mound. However, before long his wandering fingers massaged my breasts and then his hands drifted down to massage my clit.

I gasped and moaned into his chest as he worked faster and harder. "Grasp the towel bar," he whispered to me. I grasped it and then felt his mouth kiss down my body, and before I knew it he was kneeling between my thighs. My head fell back as he latched on my clit and I cried out.

"Sebastian!" I screamed his name when I finally could manage to speak. His fingers and tongue seemed to be God's gift to the universe as he caressed and licked me. "Oh yes!" I moaned and a whimper escaped my lips. My hands were tangled deeper into his dark hair. My toes proceed to curl, my hips began to sway, and I was dying to get closer and to reach nirvana.

He pulled back and locked eyes with me and his fingers moved faster. "Come for me baby! I want to feel you come!" he demanded in his rough voice. So I did what he asked and came hard for him. I screamed out as I climaxed and his tongue was quickly there to finish out the job. Sebastian took the time to kiss up my body, gliding his tongue across my breast before he kissed my lips. As we kissed, I wrapped my arms tightly around him. He continued to grind himself against me and his shaft was demanding entrance inside but I pulled away. His face went through a phase of emotions as I stepped away from him.

"Are you hurting?" he asked me.

"No....I just wanted to try something," I stated and before he could utter a word, my hands were exploring his shaft. It was indeed long and very hard as I stroked it. I then began kissing his chest, down across his belly button and before long my lips moved down his body. Slowly my lips kissed the head of his shaft. My inexperienced tongue took slow yet leisurely licks across the tip before licking down the whole shaft.

"Sweet Jesus!" he moaned as I latched onto his shaft with my mouth. I experimented with the weight of him inside of my mouth and moving him around. It was a different experience and surprisingly it wasn't unpleasant. As I looked up at him, his eyes were locked on me and they looked demanding. Demanding for the pleasure he knew I could give and that he would receive. I slowly moved my mouth up and down on his shaft and a groan escaped his lips.

"Fuck!" he cried out. From the look in his eyes I was doing something right. Also he was attempting to move further into my mouth and I allowed him. His head fell back and he cried out as we developed a sort of push and pull method.

"I going to cum!" he cried out. His hand quickly grasped my head and he began to thrust hard and deep into my mouth. He was literally fucking my mouth as I felt him speed up and then before I knew it he climaxed and I was tasting his essence.

He groaned as my tongue swiped over his tip and he still continued to thrust in my mouth. When he fell from my lips he was still hard, and he pulled me off my knees and he began to kiss me hard on the lips.

"Oh Emma!" he moaned as he caressed between my thighs. "You are wet again," he said as he slipped his fingers inside me. I knew I was also wet because I became turned on when I was pleasing him. I liked the idea of having power over him...making him cry out to me instead of the other way around.

He then picked me up and leaned me against the wall of the shower. I then felt his shaft ease back inside of me and he thrust hard.

I moaned and he began to thrust wildly into me. I held tight to him, holding on for dear life as his thrusts became maddening inside of me.

"Oh Sebastian!" I cried out.

"Tell me!" he groaned.

"Tell you what?" I could barely make the words out.

"Tell me to fuck you....to fuck you hard," he spoke as he thrust into me.

"Fuck me....Fuck me hard, Sebastian," I whimpered. Before I knew it I was screaming that I was going to cum and I began to meet his thrust.

"Cum for me baby," he thrust faster and I climaxed again and he came inside of me. I moaned out and then latched my lips onto his mouth. Kissing and thanking him for giving me another gut wrenching orgasm.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," I cried out as I continued riding out those last remaining quivers. I felt his warm seed inside me and finally realization hit me. He wasn't wearing protection this time.

"You didn't wear a condom," I whispered. I felt him freeze his light strokes as he looked at me. I smiled and whispered against his lips, "I'm on the birth control shot." He moaned with relief and carried me back to bed. We rested for less than a couple hours before I felt him pull me to him and he began thrusting into me. He flipped me over, deciding he wanted to see me take my pleasure on top. Nervousness had overtaken me due to this unfamiliar position. However, like the teacher he is , he educated me on how to take my pleasure from him.

"Ride me!" he demanded. I rode him, clenching on him as I went faster. Sebastian screamed and cried out just as loudly as I did. Eventually we were both depleted as I collapsed on top of him. I slowly rolled off and snuggled into his arms and I felt him hold me close. I closed my eyes, cuddled close to him and drifted off to sleep on his chest. He was wrapped around me as well. I murmured his name and he murmured mine and called me endearing words. I felt content and relaxed and wished it could be like this always. My thoughts and dreams were filled with the fantastic images of Sebastian and sex. I've never heard it mentioned that he was a potential nympho, however, the more he had made love and kissed me, the more I realized I was possibly in the same position.

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers
12