To Love the Professor Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma takes the lead.
7.5k words
4.78
13.5k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

"Wake up," I heard a sexy and very husky voice whisper against my ear. I felt his chin stubble as he slowly kissed from my ear and down my neck. I pretended to remain asleep but then I felt his mouth latch on my nipple, and I moaned as he sucked. He slowly took the other nipple within his mouth before releasing it. His soft lips began to kiss down my body until they kissed my mound, and I sighed as I began to open my eyes. He was down between my thighs, his eyes fixed on mound as he kissed it again.

"Sebastian," I moaned and then he rubbed his chin against my smooth mound. I gasped as he moved his chin low enough to nip and rub at my clit.

"Are you awake yet?" he asked me.

"Yes," I giggled as he quickly climbed back up and kissed me. He pulled me under him and was attempting to make love to me.

"Sebastian!" I groaned. "I am to stiff," I complained.

"Well Bastian is stiff as well," he peeked down and my eyes noticed the hard staff.

"Bastian...you nicknamed your...thing Bastian?" I teased him.

"Don't call Bastian a "thing", he has feelings. And yes - I nicknamed my cock," he said as he kissed along my neck. Before long he was caressing and massaging between my thighs.

"Hold up Casanova," I said as I held his hand captured between my thighs. "My muscles are still stiff," I repeated.

"Well just lay there, Sweetheart, and I will do all the work," he teased as he pulled me to him. The nickname felt sweet and endearing to me. I gave in, unable to deny him and my desire to be with him. He did something very unexpected - he grasped my legs and began to massage each one. When my body felt relaxed and loose, he guided my legs over his neck. The muscles of my legs were being stretched into a very unusual position as he reclaimed his position between my thighs.

"Too sore?" he asked me.

"Surprisingly no," I smiled. The dull ache that I originally felt had disappeared and my body felt relaxed. His hand came up and caressed my hips and thigh. After nearly five minutes of massaging he slowly began to enter me.

"How does this feel, Emma?" he asked as he moved skillfully inside of me.

"Good!" I moaned. I truly did feel good because his gentle thrusting and the bizarre angle allowed him to reach a spot inside that lit me on fire.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted as he began moving faster.

"Sebastian please!" I cried out to him. I was so close...so close I could touch it. He thrust into me one last time and we both climaxed. He let out a cry that was so animalistic that it nearly scared me.

"Oh Sebastian!" I moaned again as I enjoyed those last few quivers coursing through my lower region. He gently released my legs and then eased himself onto his back. He grasped me close into his arms and kissed me hard.

I barely had time to rest as I peeked at the time and saw that it was nearly eight o'clock, and I had a class at ten. I had to shower and get dressed and he had to drive me home to get my car. I knew Sebastian was itching for another round in bed but I couldn't and I pulled away.

"Back in bed Miss Carrington," he demanded. He grasped me by the forearm and was trying to pull me back in bed.

"Sorry Professor Blaire, I have a ten o'clock class. I also have a very demanding Government professor that I still have to complete homework for." He grinned as he listened to my cheeky comment and I giggled. "However, you can feel free to join me in the shower," I whispered against his lips as I leaned over his body. He accepted my request as he picked me up and carried me into the shower. Of course it was about another few minutes of him and me pleasuring each other with our hands before we actually showered.

"Sebastian...I have to go to class!" I cried out as he and I reached yet another gut clinching orgasm together.

He finally let me go so I could attempted to get myself clean. He finished showering before I did and asked if I wanted something to eat. I told him yes and to my surprise he left me in peace and climbed out of the shower. I relaxed against the wall of shower before I took the time to get clean. In my mind, I was still in shock that he was my...lover. I mean that is the only term I could think of to describe him. However, I had no idea what constitutes a lover. Can I ask for fidelity from him? Will he ask it of me? Do we get to go on dates that don't involve a bed...or his desk or other furniture?

I got out of the shower and quickly dried off. I went over to the sink and saw he placed my stuff on the counter sometime during the night. I brushed my hair and then pulled it up in a ponytail, and I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out.

I headed into the bedroom and quickly picked up our clothes from last night and folded them on a chair. I then looked for my clothes and found them hanging in the closet. I quickly put on another sweater dress, which was dark blue. I wore navy jeweled ballet flats to match my outfit. Once I was dressed, I made up the bed and fixed the pillows.

As I was cleaning, I found a slip of paper on the ground. I looked at it and saw that it was a cell phone number from a girl name Ashley Milles. From what I remember of her, she is a junior here and a major slut. It must have fallen out of his pocket when I picked up his pants. I quickly put it back in his pocket even though I wanted to rip it up and put it in the waste basket. As I was about to leave, I saw a picture on his desk in the corner. It was a picture of his family, mainly his mother and father, him, his sister and brother and maybe spouses.

"That is a pic of my family," he said over my shoulder. I was a bit startled as I turned around to look at him.

"You all look so happy," I said as I smiled and looked at the picture.

"Yes, we were happy when we took the photo," he stated.

"Were happy?" I asked. I expected him to elaborate further but he just went silent. I can only assume that his family is considered a no go zone. "Is this Africa?" I asked him as I noticed the safari like background.

"Yes, South Africa," he said as he glanced at the picture.

"I've never been to Africa," I said. "I've always wanted to go. My cousin works in the Sudan for Doctors without Borders. He and his wife offered to host me if I ever wanted to go," I said.

"Why didn't you go?" he asked.

"I probably will go this summer. My father plans to build clinics over there, once he has the clearance from the Red Cross," I said as I sat the photo on the desk.

"I see you cleaned the room, but I do have a maid," he said laughingly and I giggled.

"I believe I have a small case of OCD," I said. He chuckled as he took my hand and led me into the kitchen. He had toast and fruit sitting on the table, along with orange juice and coffee. He pulled out my chair and I quickly sat down. I began to dig into the toast and sampled the fruits.

While we ate, he mentioned that he doesn't have my cell phone number. We quickly swapped phones and put in our contact information. I peeked at the time and saw that it was after 8 am.

"I should get going. I still have a few homework assignments I need to do plus the chapter reading for your class," I told him.

"While on the subject of school and, of course, us. I think it is in our best interests that neither one of us disclose the details of us," he said. He was completely right, even though I was of age I would hate for him to get into any kind of scandalous situation because of me. Also I would hate for anything to disrupt my plans for Stanford in the fall. "I mean...with you as my student it..." he was about to go on.

"Sebastian, I completely agree," I said quickly.

"You do?" he asked.

"There is no need to explain I understand more than you know. You don't have to enlighten me further and I really don't want my friends or family to find out about us," I said. In a way I didn't want our relationship to be hush, hush. However, I have to remember that what we have is not a relationship but rather an affair. And a secret affair at that, which will probably play out some time before I graduate. He had a look on his face that made him appear to be thinking hard. I wonder if he thought I was going to make a big deal about keeping us a secret.

The conversation fizzled out and then the room became awkwardly silent. I quickly stood up from the table and began to gather the dishes. "I'll clean up since you fixed breakfast," I said as I went over to the sink. I began washing the plates and as I washed, I felt him come up behind me. His hands caressed my hips and I moaned. Although my mind demanded more, my body was content with what it was currently getting. He pulled me back against him and I realized he was getting hard for me.

"Sebastian," I groaned out.

"Emma," he moaned in my ear as he bit it. "Do you know what you do to me when I see those sexy legs and that swell of your ass," he whispered as he grasped my hips and yanked me hard against him. He made slow thrusting movements as he ground his staff against my ass. "Then when I see that beautiful face looking back at me, I practically go insane with lust," he whispered against my neck. "Look back at me," he begged as he rubbed up against me. "Look back baby," he whispered.

"We can't," I cried out, but my body took over and pushed back against him as he thrust. "I have class. I have to go home and get my car," I whispered as I felt him kissing on my neck.

"I'll drive you," he said as he continued to grind into me.

"What...what if people see," I whispered.

"I'll drop you off near the campus library in the back...you can cut through," he said as he lifted the hem of my dress. I cut the water on the sink off and looked back at him. That was his sign as I felt him yank my panties down and pull his pants down as well. He yanked me back to him and lined himself up before sinking inside of me. I gripped the edge of the sink as his thrusts became maddening. His grunts were in sync with my moans, while his wandering hand grasped my breast through my dress. I looked back and saw the complete determination set in his eyes.

"Cum baby!" he growled like a beast with this intense determination.

"Yes baby, so good!" I screamed out as I felt him cum and I followed close behind. I turned around and he picked me up and he took me towards the bathroom. I threw off my dress and bra on my way to the shower. We separated so he could undress and I got into the shower to turn on the water. He finally came inside the shower with me and he picked me up and leaned me against the shower wall. His fingers wandered down and eased himself in me with one single thrust.

"I love fucking you!" he groaned out as he went faster and harder.

"Me to baby, I never want it to stop," I cried out as he and I shared a long, hard orgasm. He was kissing me hard on the lips and I kissed him deep. My mound still grinding on his cock as I rode out the orgasm. "I really have to get to school now...maybe we can sneak away for lunch," I whispered against his lips.

"Sounds like a plan," he said as he kissed me. He let me down so we could both shower.

After we finished, we collected our clothes in the kitchen. I quickly dressed and headed to the door to wait for him. He came over to me, took my hand and led me out of the suite. We went down the elevator and headed out to the lobby.

I saw a Range Rover waiting at the front entrance. He got in and I followed.

"Nice Range," I said as I checked out the interior.

"A gift I bought myself after I won the Frankfurt case," he stated.

"Greg Frankfurt," I stated with surprise.

"Yeah, you know him?" he asked me.

"Yeah, well I know of him and his tech company "Frankfurt." They were facing large copy right infringement allegations," I stated.

"Yup," he said. He was indeed big time and I could see why they labeled him as a top lawyer on the east coast, even better than his older brother.

"Anything new you are working on...or are you not able to disclose anything?" I asked him.

"Well I can't disclose names really but I have been working with some major tech companies," he said. He elaborated somewhat but was short with specific details about the client.

"Do you think you will have time to get away?" I asked. "I mean you work constantly," I said.

"Well my office hours at the firm are usually from 9 to 3 but I can leave when I want to," he said as he smiled at me. "So don't worry about it," he said. I wonder how many women he has said those very words to. I was not clueless and I know there had to be over a dozen women before me. However, unlike those other women, he himself said I was different. My mind tried to determine what made me different but I couldn't create an answer.

"What you thinking about so hard?" he asked me.

"Nothing really," I said as smiled at him.

He drove me to the library and I was about to get out of the car but he yanked me close and kissed me. I moaned against his lips, not really wanting to go but he told me that we would meet at 11:30 at the library parking lot.

I got out of the car and walked toward the library looking back over my shoulder. I saw he was still watching me as I went through the back entrance of the library.

When I arrived at Griffin Hall, I had this unbelievable smile on my face as I made my way through the corridor. My thoughts drifted between Sebastian and the events of yesterday and this morning. When I turned the corner I ran into Carmen and Brandon making out in the hallway.

"Get a room," I teased them both and they giggled as they separated. Carmen looked at me and then her eyes widened a bit.

"Is that...that a hickey," she screeched.

"What!" I gasped as she approached me to further exam my neck.

"It's two hickeys...I didn't know Mason and you were getting hot and heavy already," she screeched. I knew I couldn't discuss my relationship with Sebastian so I just allowed her to assume it was Mason. I knew my friends wouldn't say anything or gossip about Sebastian and I but we both agreed this was how it was to be. Also Sebastian has yet to clarify or classify what our relationship entails. Originally I thought he and I were just having a fling or one night stand. Now I was wondering if I was his lover, mistress...maybe his girlfriend. However, in order for me to be his girlfriend, wouldn't I have to go on a date first? We did have dinner, so that could be a date but last night we didn't go out, we just went back to his place.

"Tell me everything," Carmen demanded as she interrupted me from my thoughts. "When can we meet him?" she asked quickly. This was becoming more difficult than I thought. Luckily I heard Brandon saying he had to get to class and we needed to get to our humanities class together.

While we were in class she wrote a note demanding I tell her everything. I told her about the dinner Sebastian and I had... although I let her think it was Mason and I having dinner. I then told her that before we knew it, we headed back to his place and had sex...more than once.

"Wow!" she gasped. "I'm so happy for you...you look happy," she said to me. I was happy but I felt bad for not completely telling her the truth about Sebastian and me. I also felt bad for bringing Mason into this.

After class let out, I said goodbye to Carmen. I told her that I had to complete homework I didn't get to last night. I headed to the library and out the back entrance. I glanced around the parking lot and found him near the west side. A smile graced my face, along with these intense butterflies within my stomach. I approached his car and quickly climbed into the passenger seat.

He smiled as he looked at me and I saw he was playing Candy Crush. I was surprised because I never pegged him for a gamer. He leaned over and kissed me and I returned it eagerly.

"What time do you have to be back?" he asked me.

"About 1:30," I replied.

"Good, me too," he said as he drove me back to his penthouse. In my mind I was hoping he would take me out for lunch or something...instead of just taking me right back to his place. When we arrived in the parking garage, we quickly rode the elevator to his floor. When we stepped out and approached the door he gripped my hand.

"Wait," he whispered.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Here," he said as he gave me a key and I looked at it. "It is a key to my place," he said as this bashful smile appeared on his face. I happily accepted it and jumped into his arms and kissed him. In the back of my mind I was thinking this was too early or happening too quickly but ultimately I decided not to make waves.

"You're okay with this?" he asked me.

"Um...yes," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his him.

He returned the kiss and then said, "Try your key out," as he slowly caressed my bottom. I quickly tried it out and opened the door to the penthouse. When the door was open he picked me up and carried me inside. My lips kissed along his neck and I felt him tremble as he carried me.

"Emma!" he growled. We never even made to the bedroom. Instead, we ended up on his swanky leather sofa with me straddling his lap. "I want you so bad!" he said as he kissed me.

"I want you too," I moaned as his lips moved down my neck. I quickly unfastened his pants and his hands were fiddling under my dress. He then grabbed my lace thong and ripped it off of me. I gasped and he laughed as he flung what was left of my thong on the floor. Before I could complain about his destruction of my panties, he thrust hard into me. When he entered, he filled me completely and I loved it. I loved that possessive look he had as I watched his eyes never leave mine as he moved inside of me. It was a connection we shared that resulted in me shivering in his arms. "Oh God!" I moaned as I was about to cum.

"That's it baby, cum for me!" Sebastian growled. He and I moved in a synchronized dance that not only was mind blowing but hot.

"Oh Sebastian!" I whimpered against his lips. Then we stretched out on the full length of the sofa with me on top of him.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he caressed my face. I smiled down and kissed him hard on the lips. My stomach growled and he chuckled as he sat up.

"Sorry," I giggled as I smiled at him.

"It's fine. I am starved as well," he said. "What are you in the mood for?" he asked.

"I don't know. What do you want?" I asked him.

"More of you," he chuckled as he adjusted himself until I was on my back and hovered above me. I moaned as he kissed down my neck. We would have still been at it had it but my stomach began to growl again. He sat up and looked down at me.

"Chinese?" he asked.

"Sounds like a winner. I'll shower while you order," I said to him. I got up and he smacked my ass as I retreated into the bathroom.

I was enjoying the comforts of his shower when I felt his arms circle around me. I rested back into his arms as his hand dropped down and grabbed my loofah. He slowly moved it up my stomach and then down between my thighs.

It was hard to believe that this man, who I barely knew, has seen, touched and kissed nearly all of my body. He turned me around so that I was now facing him.

"Lift your arms up," he demanded. My hands were up and rested against the ceramic tile wall. He ended up tossing the loofah and used his hands. Before I knew it he was kissing and licking my body. I was a big ball of nerves as Sebastian's tongue glided over my nipples and slowly headed lower.

"Sebastian!" I screamed out as he was holding tight to my thighs and began to pleasure me with his tongue. Right before I was about to climax we heard a knock on the door. He quickly stood up and climbed out of the shower.

I calmed myself down and headed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I began picking up my clothes and quickly began to dress.

"I hope you like chicken and broccoli!" he called out to me from the living room.

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers
12