To Love the Professor Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma's addiction.
8.7k words
4.77
13.4k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

Addiction: is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (e.g., alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (e.g., gambling, sex, shopping) that can be pleasurable but the continued use or act of which becomes compulsive, obsessive and interferes with ordinary life responsibilities, such as work, relationships, or even health.

Addiction was the only term I could think of to describe my need for Sebastian. I personally believe I was far beyond the stages of compulsion and obsession. My life in general has never been the same since I met him. I was rereading over the definition once again and checking off the symptoms in this self-help magazine. However, after contemplating, there could be worse things or substances to be addicted to, such as drugs, alcohol or possibly shopping but my fix is Sebastian.

It was Sunday night and I was currently attending an all girl's night at Jessica's apartment. Girls night generally consists of the four of us, some cheesy romantic comedies, endless wine, snacks, messed up manicures and following it up with relationship gossip. It usually ended with us hungover and lounging on the couch. Some of our past incidents involve myself being passed out in the bathtub, possibly covered in my own vomit.

Originally I had no intention of coming. However, after my friends complained of not seeing me enough and threatening to come over and kidnap me; I literally had no choice. I can hardly blame them after blowing them off by using my never ending list of excuses such as: the flu, homework, projects or just too tired.

My friends weren't the only victims of my lies and excuses. I have used more than enough excuses with Mason as well as my Father. So far every one of Mason and my study sessions and friendly movie outing have been either reschedule or altogether canceled. As for my Father, he is just satisfied if I call him or make some kind of appearance by his office before he is off designing his next project.

It has literally been nearly a month of nothing but Sebastian and me. I was feeling like a permanent fixture within his life. I truly feared that I was on the borderline of being clingy but he shut down that thought immediately when he complained we didn't spend enough time together because of his large caseloads and my classes. However, when we do get to spend time together, he usually goes all out.

Sebastian has taken me out on a total of 11 dates. We've been to the Movie Theater, plays, dinners, and even to Potomac beach. Initially in the beginning of our relationship his idea of us spending time together consist of taking me out to dinner and coming back to his apartment and having sex. Lately, every date so far has literally felt like a new experience and Sebastian has been surprising as well. Since we defined our relationship he has become like a totally different person.

"Emma!" I heard Carmen call out for me. I glance over into the kitchen where the three of them were gathered close together over a pot on the stove. They looked like the three witches from Macbeth as I looked at their slime covered facial masks they were sporting. "Stop sulking and put the dam magazine down." Carmen frowned and placed her hands on her hip. She was determined to have me participating.

"You can go a day without lover boy," Jess stated firmly. "Now get your ass in the bathroom and put that dam facial mask on. When you're done, bring your ass back here and help us cook this dip," she said.

"Of course your majesty," I chuckled at her request. I then vanished into the bathroom where I spied that sticky, slimy gunk that is suppose minimized pores and make the face glow. I smeared my face, enjoying the fresh smell of mint and lavender. I chuckled as I glanced at myself in the mirror.

I wondered what Sebastian would think if he saw me right about now. Sebastian was not very happy about me not coming over tonight and switching up plans last minute. He had cleared his afternoon schedule to spend quality time with me. Today was going to be our first date that I got to plan. I was going to take him to see "One Flag" which is a historical Civil War film he had been wanting to see. I was then going to follow up with dinner at Port James which was a seafood restaurant, since he enjoyed seafood.

"Emma!" Rose startled me out of my one on one conversation with my mind. "If you stare at the mirror any longer you might fall in," Rose teased.

"I hope not," I chuckled.

"Are you still thinking about him?" She asked me.

"How can I not," I said. Like a true junkie, he was my fix. All Sebastian had to do was call and I came running and falling back into his arms.

"Come on, a little separation will do you some good," she said. "Haven't you ever heard that absence makes the heart grow fonder?" She led me back into Jessica's living room where they were now turning on the movie. Tonight's actress would be Julia Roberts which consist of three to four favorite films starring the actress. On the last girl's night the honorary actress we picked was Sandra Bullock. I settled into my seat, preparing myself for heartfelt laughter's and tearful scenes.

Three movies and three whole bottles of wine later we had finally completed the movie marathon. We were currently lying around Jess's living room gossiping about our relationships.

"So Brandon's been hinting about us getting married," Carmen slurred. Carmen was considered the lightweight when it came to us drinking, so it was no surprise she was drunk before us.

"Really!" Jess screeched.

"Yup!" she said. "We were getting hot and heavy and I was riding him and he moaned out for me to marry him," she chuckled.

"What did you say?" Rose asked.

"I..." She was attempting to gather her words. "I called him a... asshole! I couldn't believe he would assume it was okay for him to blurt it out while we were having sex. How am I supposed to tell my parents or my Nanna? That I was riding his dick and out of the blue he asked me to marry him," she fell back on the sofa giggling. We were in an uproar of laughter.

"That would make an interesting conversation," I stated. "Men are just idiots," Jess said.

"Tell me about it," Rose sighed. "I got accepted into MED school next year, but now Michael all of a sudden wants to try for a baby. Can you believe that?" she asked. "After years of being married, he all of a sudden wants a baby." She drained her glass and slammed it down on the table. She was pissed, I mean she put her dreams of being a doctor on the back burner for Michael and now they are finally financially secure and now he pulls this shit.

"I hope you told him no," Carmen said to her. "You have been wanting to be a doctor all your life," I said to her. I remember when she called me about two weeks ago letting me know she got into the medical school program at Williamson. She was so excited to start next semester in the fall.

"I told him I would see," she said.

"If it were me, I would have told him no and to kiss my ass for an explanation," Jess chuckled.

"Don't get me wrong, I love Michael and I do want kids but, I can't help thinking that he dislikes the idea of me being a doctor as well. As though he wants to be the only bread winner and he is a bit insecure. He almost seems jealous because not only was I accepted for early admissions, but I received a scholarship," she said.

"You could try to do them both," I stated.

"Be for real Em," Jess said. "Men expect us to do this and that, but never giving a flying fuck when it comes to our dreams or wants." I couldn't help but think back to my parents, mainly my mom. She had wanted to be a lawyer, but put it on the back burner when she discovered she was pregnant with me. It would probably be difficult for Rose to become a doctor as well as a mom at the same time but it is not impossible.

"Men... can truly be so confusing and demanding creature," I chuckled.

"So she speaks," Jess teased. "I thought we would never hear detail about your new budding romance. We only get to hear the detail about him and you from Carmen." "She is even secretive with me," Carmen said with expiration. "It's like pulling teeth to get information on him." "I..." I was tempted to come right out and say to them that I wasn't seeing Mason but I hesitated. Sebastian and I were official and dating somewhat publicly, but I don't think we're at that point of telling our friends and family.

"What has it been, about a month now?" Rose asked.

"Yes, Tuesday will make it a month." A smile graced my face as I thought about Sebastian and my first date. I wonder if Sebastian believed in celebrating anniversaries. "Is it normal to celebrate the one month anniversary?" I asked them.

"Of course it is, usually its dinner, exchanging of cheesy gift and it usually ends with sex," Carmen advised me. "Although I think you two have the sex down pack, you practically fuck like jackrabbits." Before they could get on the subjected of my sex life, I quickly focused the conversation back on Carmen and her possibly getting married. Before long we were riled up on the subjects of a Bachelorette party ideas, male strippers, and possible wedding venues.

It was one in the morning when we all began to wake up from our little cat nap. Rose had already left a few minutes ago because she had an early shift at the hospital. Brandon was on his way to pick up Carmen. I would have caught a ride with them, but I didn't want to head home. I called for a taxi because I knew there was only one place I wanted to go and that was Sebastian. I had been missing Sebastian nearly all night and I truly just wanted to be in his arms. The taxi pulled up with fifteen minutes and drove me directly to the Biltmore.

Upon arrival at the Biltmore, I went directly up to his penthouse. I used my key and quietly open the door. I was startled to see him wide awake and sitting on the couch watching the History channel. From closer examination, it seemed to be a documentary on the events of WWII. Sebastian glanced over at me before proceeding to turn off the television and approach me. He then leans down and kiss my lips so very tenderly. I sighed, his name with satisfaction and he slowly pulled me in his arms.

"Why aren't you sleep?" I asked him.

"I can't sleep... without you anymore," he confessed. He stared down at his feet before glancing back into my eyes. Even though the logical thought inside me wanted to belittle his comment, yet I knew it was true. Nearly every morning I wake up to him cuddling me as though I was a stuffed animal with barely any room for me to breathe.

"That has to be the sweetest thing you have ever said to me." I grinned from ear to ear feeling a tingling emotion surfacing in my chest. His classic smirk graced his face before he leaned down and kissed my lips once again.

"Let's go to bed." He then guided me into the bedroom stripping me of my clothes till I stood before him naked. "Um," he chuckled before he was eyeing my body with appreciation.

"What?" I asked him.

"Look down," he chuckled once again. I looked down and saw black writing going across my stomach. It said "All Yours" with little tiny arrows with hearts on the end, pointing down to my vagina. As I looked closer I could tell it was eyeliner. Sebastian chuckled even more as he looked at my expression.

"That is the work of your friends, I can assume," he chuckled.

"Those dummies," I said. "At least it wasn't on my face." I pulled away and was heading to the bathroom to grab a tissue but he grabbed my hand.

"Leave it," he said as he pulled me close. "I like it, when people know your mine," he whispered against my lips. He leaned down and kissed me till I felt light headed.

"So what do you girls do at your sleepovers?" he asked me.

"We drink... watch movies, talk," I said.

"Talk about what?" he asked. "Girl stuff and things that bother us with our relationship. Such as marriage and babies," I said.

"I am glad we don't have to think about that," he chuckled. "I am going to go shower, you coming?" he asked. My body as well as my mind became frozen by his comment. I manage to shake my head no and mouth the words no. I decided not to join him in order to contemplate the words he just uttered that were circling around in my mind.

I attempted to not dwell on his comment as I slid on my night slip but it couldn't be helped. What did he mean by "...we don't have to think about that?" Sure, we were in the early stages of our relationship, but if he already saw himself as not having a future with me then why am I here? I know he jokes around when we talk about commitment, he even lists it as an allergy, but where did he see us in the near future?

Once I was dressed in my night slip, I flopped back on the bed completely lost in my thoughts. In my mind, I feel those seeds of doubt slowly trespass to the front of my brain. Before long I was feeling a dishearten sensation towards Sebastian. One part of my mind was telling me to get out while I still have my senses, but the other side said I am into deep. I feel as though I will forever be his prisoner and he was my jailer. Speaking of my jailer, I finally noticed Sebastian standing in the entry way to the bathroom. His eyes were on me the entire time as he dried his hair with a towel. My eyes slowly drifted down, taking in every muscle and contour of his naked body. He was gorgeous as I watched him approach me and grasped me by my ankles. He slid me to the edge of the bed causing my night slip to move up and expose me.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed my lips. I moaned as his lips captured mine and he nipped at my bottom lip. "What are you thinking about so hard?" he asked me.

"How do you feel about me or what do you feel when you look at me?" I asked him. The words were out before I could stop myself. I wanted to close my eyes, prepare myself for the negative words to possibly come out his mouth. However, his eyes had my eyes trapped once again, keeping me from looking away.

"Um...," he said.

"Um is not a word Professor Blaire, would you care to try again," I teased him. He chuckled as he looked down at me and caressed my cheek.

"Everything," he said. My eyes were locked on his as that single word fell out of his mouth. I was overcome by this intense feeling of some kind of deep uncharted emotion that had never been discovered. As I looked further into his eyes and repeated the word in my head... if felt like it meant more than just lust or infatuation. "I feel everything when I with you. Feelings which I felt were non-existent," he said. "My future... it is..." he caressed my cheek one again.

"Tell me!" My eyes, my body, my very soul were pleading for answers. "My future doesn't seem so grim when I have you around. Prior to you, I was... different... I was everything Jen described me, even worse. Now I feel like a totally different person... a better person. You make me better. I can no longer see a future without you in it. There are days I find I can't go without thinking about you. I adore everything from your head to your toes. It's not just physical for me either, I also adore that sparkling personality," he chuckled "I truly find myself in awe of you," he said. He then pulled me up into his arms and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I feel the same way, baby," I whispered against his lips. Yet I knew that was only half the truth because truly I felt more, but it is too early to put those words out in the air. I leaned in more and kissed him hard on the lips, hoping he can feel what I truly want to express to him.

A few seconds into the kiss he pulls away and caresses my face. "You're still slightly tipsy and as much as I want to be with you, but you really need to get to sleep," he said.

"I'm sorry I can't help little Bastian out," I giggle. I glance down at his staff rising to attention.

"It's fine, don't give the selfish little monster anything," he chuckled. "Right now all I want to do is just hold you in my arms." He then gathered me into his arms and pulled me close to his chest. That night in his arms felt different... it felt as though he was solidifying a spot within my heart.

When I woke up that morning Sebastian was kissing me on the neck as he attempted to wake me up. My sighs quickly turned to a moan as his thumb brushed across my nipple. "Shall we play hooky this morning?" he asked me.

"Tempting, but..." I said as I kissed him. I was indeed tempted as his hand caressed my body however I knew the results if we both played hooky. I would miss my morning class and Sebastian would have missed his morning at the office... with that paralegal "Jen". At the thought of him coming into contact or working within an inch of her, it filled me with jealousy.

Also, there was this huge matter of a secret that Jen held over him as well as his family. I personally have not come any closer to discovering and any attempts at getting answers usually result in an epic fail. However, I have not lost hope and will continue exercising every method to get some tidbit of information from him. "You right," he interrupted my private thoughts. "We should get going because I do have a major case I am working on and I still have to drop you off." He gathers me into his arms and carried me into the bathroom before I could protest. I was going to say I change my mind and wanted to stay in bed, but I knew I couldn't afford to miss a class.

Sebastian and I showered together that morning. I notice my little temporary eyeliner tattoo was still standing. His skillful fingers purposely washed around the words before eventually washing it off. I then began to think about his confession this morning, words like "Everything" and "future" passing through my brain.

Sebastian finished showering before I did and vacated the bathroom. I quickly followed behind him and dressed for the day. Today would be warm according to the weather app on my phone. I decided to wear a sundress that was a pale blue that matched Sebastian's light blue dress shirt.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"Yes," I smiled at him as he took my hand and led me out of the penthouse. We rode the elevator up to the parking garage above us and he drove me home. He tuned the radio to the classical music station because he knew it was a favorite of mine.

It's something about a classical piece, it reminds me of my mother. Before she got sick, she and I would dance throughout the house playing classical music, pretending to be ballerinas. I smiled as I remembered those fond memories of my mother. He squeezed my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

Upon arriving at my building, I invited him up and for once he agreed. Usually he just waits in the car and on one or two occasions he might walk me into the lobby of the apartment building. We headed up into my penthouse, hand and hand. I unlocked my door and went inside and he followed behind me. He seemed so out of place as I watched him looking around my living room. In comparison, my place was soft pinks, greens, yellows and pale purples. While his penthouse was all silvers, steels, charcoals, and navy blue colors. I then showed him to my bedroom. His eyes circled around the room and then he examined my bed before taking a seat. It was a plush white cushion headboard with a fluffy white comforter and over-sized white pillows.

"Is this your mom?" He asked, then proceeded to pick up a picture frame by my nightstand. It was a picture of my mother and me standing near her horse Austen.

"Yes, that's my mother, Elizabeth," I said to him. "Named for the prideful Lizzie from Pride and Prejudice," I said. I then proceeded to occupy the seat next to him on the bed. "I was about six or seven when that photo was taken."

"You look a lot like her," he said. I nodded my head in agreement as I looked at the similarities. Although my hair was more platinum blonde back then and somewhere along the line, my hair became more honey blonde. Sebastian stood up and sat the picture back on the dresser.

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers