To Love the Professor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

"I should get going," he stated.

"You're leaving already?" I asked.

"Yes," he reminded me. "I have work I need to get to." "Oh," I said, my tone sounding solemn.

"Why?" he asked.

"I thought perhaps we could... christen the bed," I said to him.

"I'm the only male that's ever been on this bed?" Disbelief laced his voice followed by a raised eyebrow.

"Yes... except for Max," I said.

"Who is Max?" I lay back on the bed and giggled as I thought about the lovable Max. Sebastian gripped my ankles and pulled me to him.

"He is the most pestering and annoying male in the world. He barely lets me get an ounce of sleep," I stated. "He was always licking and chewing on my toes. He barked constantly, but luckily his owners came and collected him." I chuckled as I thought about the lovable puppy named Maximus.

"Max is a dog?" His clueless expression quickly turned into his signature smirk. "He is my best friend's dog." He chuckled as he leaned down and mauled me with kisses. I was inches away from unbuckling his pants before he was pulling away from my grasps. "I have a new case to work on and I have papers to grade Miss Carrington," he said. He then began to step away and turn toward the door.

"You sure... I can't convince you to stay... for a short while," I whispered. I revealed more of my long legs as I pulled my dress up. He growled as he gripped the frame of the door as though he could crush it within his palms. He looked, but never moved an inch towards me. "You're right, you do have so many more important things to do Professor...I am being selfish," I sighed. I slid towards the edge of the bed and attempted to climb off. However, my attempt to get off the bed was put to a halt as I heard his now husky voice state, "Don't move". Before I could say anything he came up behind me and pushed me down on the bed. I heard the familiar sound of his pants dropping.

"I don't mean to keep you from your work," I whispered. "Yes, you do," he growled. He didn't even take the time to pull my panties down, he just yanked them to the side. He caresses my ass within his hand before I felt his staff gliding along my slit.

"Admit it!" His voice sounded so animalistic.

"What?" My words were no louder than a whisper as I was slightly distracted by his staff and his closeness.

"Admit it, that you are a little tease." He followed his statement up with another nudge of his staff against my slit once again. Another surprise gasp escaped my lips followed by a slight moan. "Admit it and I will give you what you want." My independent warrior side was demanding I put up a fight but my traitorous body was a floozy. "I see you still need more persuasion," he stated. My curiosity was peaked as I thought about the methods he would take.

It took no more than five seconds before the words, "I am a tease" fell out of my mouth. He knew my weakness as I felt his finger traveling down to my wet center. His index and middle finger managing to make its way passed my lower lips before caressing my clit. My hips thrust down against his fingers. He then removed his finger completely from me. I was about to protest, however, he quickly came up behind me and thrust hard inside of me with determination. His hands grasped my hips as he took me like an animal with his hard and long thrust before he increase the pace. I attempted to pull myself up from the uncomfortable position, but I was shoved directly down into the mattress once more.

"Stay down!" he growled. To add a little assertion behind his demand he slapped my right ass cheek. The slap was more shocking than actually painful. I quickly turned my body slightly to glance back at him. He then slaps the same ass cheek once again and a gasped escaped my lips.

"When will you learn, my rebellious little wench." He smirked down at me and the shock expression that had graced my face fell away and I was only left with a few girlish giggles. I have never had experience in any slapping or BDSM during sex, but I was not adverse to it. I suddenly felt Sebastian's firm hands gripping and cupping both of my ass cheeks. "This ass gives me fantasies," he chuckled.

"I kind of figure you were an ass man," I teased him.

"I not just an ass man, I am your man," he quickly asserted. Yes! He was indeed my man. Just to prove it even further he began to fuck me with this reckless abandonment. He then grabbed my hips and he flipped me over. He grasps my panties and just ripped the thin material off of me.

He then took off the rest of his clothes and shoes while I pulled my light blue dress off. He came over to me and began thrusting and pounding into my willing body. I had tempted a madman as he fucked me all over the mattress. I began to get just as aggressive with him as I flipped him onto his back. However, he quickly had me on my stomach as he pounded into me from behind once again.

"Emma," he moaned my name. He slowed up yet he took fierce strokes inside of me. "Baby!" he growled. "Who does this belong to?" he growled as he caressed me below and ran his finger over my trigger. I cried out, "You" as I was coming to my own orgasm under his caresses.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked as his other hand snaked under me and squeezed my nipple. His staff stroked hard inside of me and his other hand caressed my clit.

"Only you," I screamed. He flipped back over so I was facing him as he pounded hard into me. He leaned down and kissed my lips as we both moved together. I held on for dear life as he and I climaxed together. He lays on top of me, holding me close and devouring me with Earth shattering kisses. He eventually rolled onto his back and pulled me to his chest. I collapsed on his chest, feeling as though I just completed a 5K run.

"Thank you for helping me christen my bed," I giggled.

"No problem. Perhaps we could work on the rest of this place," he chuckled. He pulled me down to kiss him once again and rolled me around in the mattress.

"Now I really have to go." Sebastian sighed as he glanced at the time. He began to pull away even though I attempted to hold him prisoner in bed. Sebastian and I hit the showers together before quickly getting dressed. We both walked out to the garage and I kissed him goodbye and told him I would see him tonight at class.

I felt as though I was constantly in a daze as I drove into the student parking lot that morning. My ears still ringing from my screams of pleasure and possessive groans. My heart feels light and feathery as I recounted those words he had uttered during sex. "Who do you belong to?" he had asked me.

I quickly parked in the back and made my way to my humanities classroom. As I came through the front entrance of the school I received a call from Sebastian.

"Hello Professor," I breathlessly whispered.

"Come to me," he said.

"I was just with you, you horn dog," I teased him.

"Not now, later on!"

"Come where?" I question his bizarre request.

"To my office, at the firm," he said. He has never asked me to come and visit him at his place of work. I have met him at his office on campus, but never at the firm.

"What time?" I asked him.

"When you finish your humanities class, we will have lunch," he said. I had a feeling this would be more than just lunch, with me possibly as an appetizer or dessert for him.

"Okay," I said.

"See you soon." He quickly hangs up. This was definitely new, was all I could think as I entered into the classroom. I was so distracted by the invite to his work office that I hadn't even notice that Carmen had sat down next to me. She was currently speaking, but I had heard absolutely nothing until she whispered my name in frustration.

"Emma!" She repeated again and my eyes went directly to her face.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Jesus Christ! Here I thought your zone out moments would seize to exist once you had gotten yourself a man, but I feel you have become worse," she teased. I giggled at her comment even though it was true, it has gotten worse. I find I am constantly thinking or concerned with my relationship with Sebastian.

"So how are things going?" she asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you were so closed lip in regards to your relationship yesterday. You don't have to tell me everything, but I just want to know that you are alright," Carmen stated.

"Well, things have been great and I am great. There is hardly ever a minute he and I are not together, except when I am in class or he is working," I stated.

"I know... we can all tell because of the constant hickeys," she said.

"Yeah... those hickeys." I giggled thinking about other hickeys that lay on my lower body.

"Every girl gets them, especially when they are still in that honeymoon type of phase of their relationship. It's like a way for a guy to mark his territory... to let other men know she is mine and to back the fuck off," she giggled. "Thousands of years since evolution and they still have their caveman antics," she chuckled.

"I know I am his but is he truly mine. There were quite a few women before me," I stated. She nodded her head in understanding but truly she had no idea. He told me that prior to me he was a different person. Somewhere deep in my mind red flags are being raised.

"You can never be sure, you just have to learn to trust him. I know that is difficult for you, but have faith. Plus, it's hard to believe that he isn't anything but yours. You spend every waking moment together and you are practically living at his place," she said. "Also, if he is referring to you as mine... or laying claim, in return, he more than likely sees himself as yours," she firmly stated. I remember the words "You are mine... no one else... mine". He even asked me questions such as, "Who do you belong to?" or "Who does your body belong to?" When it comes to possessiveness he definitely had it down to the last phrase.

"You're right," I said as I couldn't help the smile.

"Also for testing the theory... just asked him who he belongs to. He is already invested in the relationship and will definitely answer that question honestly," she said. I would put that theory to the test today. "If he gives you bullshit walk away... no run away, because he is just an asshole that has been wasting your time," she clearly stated.

"Thanks for the advice," I said as I smiled at her.

"Anytime... I've got plenty advice and when you get your answer, come to me and I will teach you how to train his ass like I did with Brandon. I squashed that playboy reputation of his and now he is as soft as a kitten," she giggled. I chuckled, forgetting that class was currently in progress and blowing off the documentary on the Mayan civilization.

"How do you know I will get the answer I want?" I asked her.

"Emma... you're beautiful, smart, funny, and probably have amazing sex skills," she teased. "He would be a fool not to want you," she smirked. She was right in some aspect, but Brandon wasn't as big of a player as Sebastian. Brandon conquest is limited to the campus... Sebastian is Virginia famous... or at the very most the East coast.

When class dismissed I went straight to my car and drove over to Sebastian's office. I had never actually been inside of the building, but I have seen it at a distance. It is an enormous steel, glass structure, similar to my own Fathers building that is only a few blocks away. I went into the massive building studying the inside of the immense structure. All clean white and gray walls and marble floors, similar to Sebastian's penthouse. I approached the front desk that was occupied by four women. They all reminded me of Sebastian's paralegal and P/A Jen. They were all dressed to impress in their savvy fitted white and gray blouses and pencil skirts.

"Miss!" I heard a monotone voice call out. I turned in the direction of the voice and saw it was one of the ladies working the front desk. I quickly approached and was met by brunette women. She had a severe expression on her face that suited her angler bone structure. Her hair was swept back into a tight ponytail and her makeup was severe yet flawless.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I am here to see Sebastian Blaire," I stated. She quickly turned her attention from my face to the computer screen.

"Do you have an appointment?" Her tone and expression instantly became chillier as she looked me over.

"Well... not really... he called me... and he told me to come here," I stuttered. Why was I so nervous?

"If you don't have an appointment, I don't think there is anything I can do for you... please leave," she spoke bluntly. I was shocked, I looked at the woman's face and it was condescending. I looked at the women on both the left and right of her and they had similar expressions.

"Can't you just ring him... he will tell you it..." I was mid-sentence when she held her palm up to stop me mid-sentence. "No this bitch did not just hold her hand up to my face!" I suddenly felt as though I was one step from jumping over the reception desk and beating her ass.

"No, I cannot, also Mr. Blaire I believe is currently in a meeting. Ms. Collins stated that Mr. Blaire is to have no interruptions," she firmly stated. Ms. Collins a.k.a Jen his sexy personal assistant.

"Oh... okay," I said.

"Miss!" Her tone was snarky as she glanced me up and down. "We liked to keep this area clear. Do you need help finding the exit?" she smirked. What a Bitch! I watched as the other women followed example and give me the old stink eye. I stood in shock for just one more second before I turned and left without a goodbye or have a nice day. I was out the door and was going to swing by my Father's office and asked him to lunch but my phone ring. I saw it was Sebastian calling and I was truly going to let out my anger on him as I answered the call.

"Where you at baby?" His voice sent a feeling of electricity in my body that made me want to purr like a kitten.

"Leaving your building," I nearly growled.

"Why?" He asked me quickly.

"Well... were to begin..." I stated. I quickly began to disclose the events that recently occurred with his mob squad. He seemed to ask me specific details on what and which one had spoken to me. It occurred to me that I never received a name from any one of them. He put me on hold for a second, then got back on the phone with me.

"Come back inside," he pleaded.

"No...I'll just meet you on campus this afternoon." Reluctance laced my voice at the thought of possibly entering the building once again.

"I am waiting in the lobby," he said. I sighed before slowly turning back around and went back into the building and headed through the lobby, where Sebastian was waiting at the front desk. He took my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed the knuckles. I was absolutely startled by such a sweet gesture. I mean we have held hands in public, but a kiss on the hand was all new territory.

"Hey baby," he said. He took it a step further and pulled me into his arms, then proceeded to kiss my lips, in public! He turned us to face the front desk where the women sat staring wide mouth at us. "Which one!" He stated firmly, as he grasped my hand.

"Which one... what?" I was still in a daze from such a passionate kiss... and in public.

"Which one had so rudely spoken to you... and neglected to contact me?" he asked. My eyes went from him to the women in the middle who had her eyes cast down. I wanted to punish her, but it is not in my nature. Also, she was following Jen's orders.

"Sebastian... it is not necessary... she was just being a diligent employee and following Jen's orders," I smiled at him.

"Okay," he said. "Ladies... this Emma Carrington... please remember her face and name. She has immediate access to me," he stated with finality.

"Yes Sir!" They all spoke in unison. Sebastian nodded to them and I nodded my head to them. The one that was rude just focus on her desk. Sebastian took my hand and led me into the stainless steel frame of the elevator. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me once again. I moaned, enjoying this feeling of contentment when being in his arms. However, I couldn't get over the multitude displays of affection. I pulled away, staring up into his eyes and his gleefully smiling at me. His normal grin or sometime grimace was missing from his face and he seemed ultimately happy.

When the elevator stopped, we exited off the 15th floor into another all white lobby. There was another reception desk that was occupied by a male this time. "Mr. Blaire" he stated. Sebastian nodded before he quickly led me out of the foyer and down a long hallway. Sebastian approached a dark chestnut colored door that looked completely out of place in this ultra-white and stainless steel building. He led me throw the doors into what I could only assume was his office. It was as I imagined except more massive. The first thing I notice was the floor to ceiling plate glass windows, which took up an entire wall. It was similar to his penthouse except the view was unbelievable.

"What a view!" I approached the windows and it looked out to the local harbor. It was beautiful as I looked at the water and fishing boats in the distance.

"Glad you like," he said. Sebastian's arms circled around my waist. I turned around and wrapped myself into his arms. He stroked my face and kept his penetrating eyes on me.

"You seem... different," I whispered. The words were out before I could stop them.

"How do you mean?" He asked, his eyebrow raising up slightly.

"You and I... kissing in public... not being prisoners in the bedroom," I said to him. "You're not hiding me anymore," I answered honestly.

"It was... it was never my intention to hide you. You're fucking gorgeous and I am proud to be with you. Initially I was cautious in regards to public displays of affection, but that was mainly for your benefit," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Those pesky gossipers. I don't like the idea of your name being dragged through the mud," he said. "However, I don't want others to think you mean nothing to me because in actuality you mean everything." He caressed my cheek and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Are you sure about this... I mean us in public?" I asked him.

"It's not illegal at this university for a professor to have a relationship with a student. I know of a few professors who not only openly had relationships with a student, but went as far as to marry a student," he said. He was referring to Professor Nelson. I had heard it from Carmen that not only had he married the student but they were expecting their first child together. "Plus, I am just a sub, so technically I am not an official professor and I am doing the Dean a favor. If you have a problem with it, we can stop this public thing," he said.

"No," I said as I kissed. "I like it... kissing you in public," I said as I kissed him.

"Me too... and I like you," he said. I was stunned as I heard him say that he like me. He really likes me and I liked him.

"I like you also." I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Sebastian ended up laying me back on a dark wooden desk with papers underneath me.

It was something so naughty about making love on his desk that not only turned me on but him as well. I felt him reach under my skirt and with one yank my panties were off. He caressed me within mere seconds, to ensure that I was ready for him. I then heard him unzipping his pants and then he grasped my thighs yanked me to him. He thrust hard inside me and growled out to me. I moaned and screamed his name as he pounded into my body. I tried to stay quiet but he was just too good. He and I moved as one until he and I climaxed together. He collapsed his upper body onto me as he and I caught our breath.

Sebastian sat up and began kissing me. In process of kissing me, he and I began to undress and he scooped me up and sat down in his office chair. I began to ride him hard and then I decided to put Carmen's words to the test.

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers