To Love the Professor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

"Who does this belong to?" I groaned out as I reached down and caressed his genitals.

"You!" he cried out as he gripped me close.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked him.

"You... only you!" He groaned as he and I reach completion in each other arms. I could barely help the smile that was spreading across my face. I relaxed on his chest, too thrilled and exhausted to move from the position.

He scooped me up and cradled me in his arms. He then went through a door which I soon discovered was a bathroom. He sat me down on my feet and he led me across the floor. He took me into a massive glass encased shower. As he and I showered together, he came up behind me and massage my shoulders. I moaned as I turned around and rested my forehead against his chest. His arms circled around me and held me close. He and I just stood under the hot shower water, enjoying our moment together. We were quickly interrupted by the sound of my growling stomach, causing us both to laugh.

"I guess I should order lunch. What are you in the mood for?" he asked me.

"Well... I could say you but to be honest, I want a food substance," I said as I smiled at him. He kissed me and then we quickly finished shower. He and I climbed out and quickly dried off. He went back into his office to order the food from the building's downstairs canteen, while I tried my best to towel dry my hair.

When I came out of the bathroom, Sebastian was already dressed. He was currently trying to organize all the papers that were on his desk. I couldn't hide the blush that was creeping up my face. I began to help him pick up little objects that fell off his desk during our love making. I looked at his face and he had this smirk as he glanced over at me.

"What's that smirk for?" I asked him.

"You know what it's for... and I suggest you get dressed before I end up taking you again," he said as he smirked at me. I giggled and went to find my missing dress and under clothes.

While I was looking for my clothes, Sebastian got a call from downstairs that the food was here. "I'll be right back," Sebastian said. He left out the office and closed his door. I then slide on my bra and dressed, yet my panties were ripped and unwearable.

I decided I would just have to be daring with no panties on, just my bra and dress. I took my ripped panties and grabbed a post it and wrote "That is the fifth pair you have ruined". I signed it with a heart and my first initial. I stuck the note to the panties and put them in his jacket pocket that was hanging over his chair.

I quickly put on my flats and went into the bathroom to fix my hair into a quick braid. I then could hear the sound of a door opening.

"Sebastian!" I called out from the bathroom. I finished my braid and headed into his office where Jen stood over his desk. "Oh... hello Jen," I stated. She gave me a frosted glare as she approached me.

"Anna right?" she asked as she pretended not to know my name. I have run into her three times or at least five, if I included the time she was naked in Sebastian's living room.

"Emma actually," I said. She looked me over, taking in my wet hair and then looking over the office. I knew she knew we just made love. For some reason I was overwhelmed with satisfaction that Sebastian was mine. However, I doubt that would stop her from making passes at him.

"Right... where's Blaire?" she asked me.

"Getting us lunch," I said. She was now sizing me up as she looked me up and down. I glanced her over, she was indeed pretty, she was blonde, but I could tell she got hers from the bottle not genetics. As for her eyes, they were a warm brown but I could tell there was evil behind her eyes. She chuckled for some unknown reason before she approached me.

"You're very pretty," she said. Before I could react to her bizarre words, she caressed my cheek with her fingertips. "Sebastian loves pretty things," she smirked. She then moved away before gliding her fingertips over his desk, touching his stuff as though she had the right.

"Tell Bastian I stopped by." Her tone was playful but there was a devious note behind her words. She then left out of his office without a goodbye. I began to organize documents that sat on his desk and picking up paperclips that still lay on the floor.

As I was cleaning I heard the door open. "Lunch is here," I heard Sebastian speak from behind me. He walked over to his desk and sat the food down.

"Jen stopped in, just a minute ago," I spoke to him.

"What did she say to you?" he asked with concern. I grabbed the food out the bag and handed him one box and I took the other. I grabbed us forks and handed him one, but he grasped my wrist firmly. "What did she say Emma?" His tone was as well as his expression was pure irritation at the mentioning of Jen.

"Nothing really," I said.

"She didn't say anything to you?" He asked again with concern.

"Well, she pretended to forget my name like she usually does. Then she asked where you were and I told her that you went to get our food. She looked at me oddly and then she caressed my cheek before telling me I was pretty," I said. "She then stated, "Sebastian loves pretty things" before she left and she told me to tell you that she stopped by."

"That's it?" He asked, his tone and body still seemed to be on edge.

"That's it," I stated. I scooped up some fried rice and I moaned as I tasted the delicious food. My eyes glanced over at Sebastian, he still seemed to be stuck in his thoughts. I scooped up some rice and placed it near his mouth. He smiled and opened his mouth and accepted the food. He and I had lunch together and enjoying our love for Chinese food. He even suggested a restaurant he wanted to take me to for an upcoming date. Although we were eating and laughing, I could still tell that he had something on his mind.

Before long he and I had finished lunch and then he walked me down to my car. He kissed me and told me he would see me this evening at class. I got into my car drove back to campus. Today's lunch had been interesting, not only did we have lunch, but a public display of affection. However, deep down I had this overwhelming feeling something was up. It has something to do with Jen and I am pretty sure it had to do with that secret she knows. For some reason I was overcome with panic at the thought of him trusting me with his secret. Would the secret be something he and I could get past or would it be too much damaged?

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers