To Love the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I stated real quickly as he stood up from his desk.

"Sorry for what?" he asked as he looked up into my eyes.

"For spacing out, it won't happen again," I stated with worry.

"Oh that," he laughed. "Don't worry about it, I can be the same way, especially when class starts back up and there is so much to do," he stated.

"So what up?" I asked him.

"I thought you might want one of these," he stated as he handed me a sheet of paper. It was a copy of the syllabus and I began to chuckle.

"Thanks," I smiled. He had this same smirk then he was smiling at me. His smile was too perfect as I glance from his lips and back to his face. I then caught him looking me up and down and my body instantly tensed up and became alert. Did he just check me out? I then caught him glancing at my chest and then his eyes looked away. My body became slightly turned on at the sight of him check me out. Under his green eye stare, my mind drifted into a moment of fantasy, with me on him...on the desk.

"Well I should get going, I still need to read those chapters you assigned Professor Blaire," I nervously stated. I use his title as a professor to make an attempt to distant the professor and student in my mind. I felt my mind drifting into dangerous territory as it is slowly forgetting whose side it is supposed to be on.

"Call me Blaire, everyone else does," he smirked as me. He was slightly leaning in toward me. Was he flirting with me?

"Oh boy!" I thought to myself. "Well Blaire, I have to get going," I stated.

"Goodnight Ms. Carrington," he stated as he reached out to shake my hand.

"It's Emma...by the way," I said as I smiled at him and took his hand. I quickly felt a small electric shock and tingle in my hand as we touch. Could he feel that...was I going crazy...what is up with me?

"Well is a pleasure meeting you Emma, I look forward to seeing you in my class," he said as he smiled at me. He released my hands and his fingertips glided across my palm as he let go. I felt my lower regions tingle from that contact of his fingertips drifting across my palm. I looked him in the eyes and for some reason I couldn't fight off his smirk he was wearing as he stared at me with those exquisite eyes. They were soul piercing as I looked at him, up close and person. I dropped my hand, clenched it tight as I chastise myself in my mind.

I gather my wits and quickly walked out of the classroom. My heartbeat was beating out of my chest as I took off towards the elevator. The elevator arrived and I quickly got on and took it down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked myself. I relived the conversation we had and what was said and how he acted but there was nothing wrong. I realized that was the problem, there was nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with our interaction. Truth be told, I enjoyed talking with him...I like the tone of his voice...I like his smile...his scent...his dreamy eyes. I realized what I didn't like was that I was...that I could possibly be attracted to him. It made me feel like one of those desperate women who use to fall at my father's feet. Before this...I thought he was a self-centered, perverted, douche bag...and for some reason I found him handsome...charming...and even likable.

I soon found myself recalling the words my mother taught me, "Never to judge a book by its cover". How can I feel this way with one conversation...with one talk...less than a few words? Then when he touched my hand, it felt good.

I sighed and glanced at my reflection in the sheen of the elevator. I am human...I am a woman...I am not completely oblivious to the male sex...it is okay. In the back of mind I was thinking I should run to the councilor's office and find out if there is another opening for a Government class. However, I already know that he is the only professor currently teaching government this year since Mr. Frank's death.

I knew I just need to get it together and put my big girl panties on. As long as I associate Professor Blaire with everything that is wrong with the male sex then I should be alright. I also need to remember that I am so close to finishing...I just need to stay focus.

I got myself together and headed out of the bathroom and went out to my car. I approached my new white Mercedes CLA and got inside. It was a gift over the winter break from my father for getting into Law school. I thought it was the cutest car that ever exist with its white and chrome exterior. I turned the classical music up and relaxed my nerves. As I drove home I got an incoming call from Carmen.

"So how was he?" she asked me.

"Who is he?" I asked her.

"Blaire," she stated with irritation.

"He is...he is like how everyone describes him...handsome...smart...even sexy," I stated.

"Sexy? This does not sound like the Emma I know," she said and I giggled.

"He was actually funny and nice...which surprises me," I said. "He didn't even give me a tardy," I stated.

"Well that is good," she said.

"We shared a few more chuckles, in regards to me spacing out in class," I stated.

"So I guess I am not the only one that thinks you need your head checked," she teased.

"Nope, after class he and I talked. He admitted that he suffers from similar afflictions," I giggled as I thought back to our little conversation.

"Were you just giggling again...it sound like someone has a crush on teacher," she teased.

"Never!" I stated quick.

"Quick to respond, sound like subconsciously you are saying yes," she stated her psychological babel.

"Don't try analyze me," I chuckled. My mind was thinking about Blaire, I soon became anxious for tomorrow, vying for a chance to see him.

"Earth to Emma!" I heard Carmen yell through the phone.

"I hear you Carmen."

"Apparently not, we definitely need to get your hearing checked, or are you suffering a dumb blond moment," she said laughingly.

"Hey! You promise no more blonde jokes," I said with irritation as my fingers twirled the ends of my hair.

"Okay, I promise," she teased. "So, I just got a text from Jessica and Rose, they want to do breakfast at Tez tomorrow." Tez was the restaurant that Jessica and her parent owned in the city. They owned a chain of other restaurants in various cities but this was my favorite.

"Breakfast sounds great," I agreed.

"Pick me up at eight, if you don't mind," she stated. I agreed and told her I would talk to her later and tried to relax as I drove to my penthouse building. I was one of the first occupants to live in the building because my father owns them. He doesn't just design but he own and invest in several business ventures.

I quickly parked my car in the garage and road the elevator up to my floor. I then open the door, kicking off my boots by the door. I passed the living room and headed into the bedroom. I sighed as I turned the television onto the local news while I undressed. I then grabbed a clean towel and headed into my bathroom. I turned the shower on high and stood underneath it soaking my face and hair at the same time.

As I stood there in the hot steamy shower my mind drifted to him...Blaire. Everyone has just referred to him as Blaire and while the women referred to him as gorgeous. He was indeed gorgeous. I finally admitted that I think he's gorgeous and handsome...sexy and actually not at all what I expected. I tried to play it off with my friends...that I felt nothing but I felt something. However, I know his type...no matter how much I think he could be different they are all the same.

I shut the shower off angrily, mad because he has invaded my thought during my moment of peace. I snatched my towel of the rack and headed out of the bathroom. I then went to the bedroom grabbing undergarments and a night slip.

Once I was dressed I dried my hair using the towel. I then continued to watch late nigh television trying to focus my mind on something else except my professor who I would be seeing tomorrow in class.

After nearly an hour of late night TV host and Antique Road Show, my thoughts still drifted back to him. I began to re-account our conversation, the way his lips pulled into a smile. How his eyes crinkled in the corner made him seem so young, younger than his 32 years.

As soon as I began to think about his age, I began to think about his birthday. Soon more question followed and I figured the only solution would be to google him.

I quickly found his name just by typing "Professor Blaire, Williamson University". There was a full biography on him and sites dedicated to him and his very prestigious family.

His full name is Sebastian Edwin Blaire and he was born July 26, 1984. His mother Catherine is a well-known socialite who writes books and run several local charity foundations here. His father is Frederick Blaire, who is one of those big top corporate lawyer and a big prestigious firm. If I recall, he took his firm corporate and branched further out. He was listed in Forbes at one point as one of the highest paid attorney on the east coast. Sebastian has an older brother who work as an attorney at the firm. He also has a sister named Isabella who own Bella Blaire "B.B" fashion house.

The more I continued to read, the more I learned about him and his family. His Grandfather is a retired Supreme Court justice and his Grandmother is from the illustrious Callaway family. Sebastian and his entire family donates money and time to local charitable organizations. So not only is Blaire or Sebastian a professor, a practicing attorney, but a rich philanthropist.

I tried looking him up on Facebook, and social networks, but I was surprise to learn he doesn't have one. I am actually pretty shocked, especially since he seems like the social butterfly. I googled to find out if he had a girlfriend and several women were associated to him. For some odd reason I felt a slight bit of disappointment.

Once my curiosity was settled I closed my laptop and awaited for sleep to come. As I slept, I dreamed of him and those hunting green eyes.

12