To Lunambra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary climbed off of the Queen and lay back down next to her, embracing her. "When I lost control, I felt great pressure in my belly and in my privates. But there was no actual pain. I want to feel what you felt someday. Do you think you would be able to train me to contain it for as long as you do?"

Jenara smiled. "I can try."

*************************

Chapter Six - Remember

*************************

The door to Baeden's chamber flew open, crashing into the stone wall. A guardsman jogged in, breathing heavily from the effort of running in his armor. "My Prince, there is a...problem," the guardsman said softly. Marina looked up from the sheet she was pressed into, seeing the armored man standing in the doorway with a worried look on his face. Prince Baeden was leaning back on his bed beside her, but sat up at the man's words.

"What is it? Speak plainly," Baeden ordered.

"Knights Ryder and Finn were on a border run. When they reached the peak of Lom's Hill, Ryder spotted flags approaching from a vast distance away, from the south. Upon looking through a spyglass, they saw that it is a small army from Jarkan, and they drag siege engines along with them. There are no towns or cities between us and them...they come for Lunambra."

Marina saw the change instantly. During their first days together, she learned of Baeden's ability to transform between a sweet, loving man to an unstoppable crusader of wrath within the blink of an eye. He was on his feet faster than she could even track, and he stormed out of the chamber, slamming the door behind him. The guardsman looked awkwardly to Marina. She was stretched out along the bed, obviously on the receiving end of some very recent and energetic sex. Her right breast was hanging free of her loose burlap shirt, and her long skirt was pulled up, her womanly parts showing in the open air. She slowly closed her legs, never taking her eyes off of the guard.

"I will say nothing," said the guard. "Tis a Prince's right to bed who he shall, despite what some other royalty may think. If he means to continue having you, please tell him to remember that his door has a lock on it." He pulled open the door and stepped out, and she heard his clunking footsteps retreating towards the staircase. The moment the hall went quiet, she jumped up from the bed and pulled her shirt closed, letting her skirt fall over her legs. She slid out of the door and jogged down he hall and descended the stairs as quietly as she could. Following the wall along to the meeting hall, she flattened herself against the floor and placed her ear against the crack under the door. The muffled voices grew clear, now.

"-Think they have the element of surprise. We know they approach from the south, a simple but effective tactic to avoid our usual watch in the east. We will bring all of our ballistae onto the southern walls, as well as digging out trenches to slow the advance of their siege engines. Nathan, go to the mason immediately and tell him to completely seal off the southern gate with stone, and reinforce the northern gate, though we must still be able to open it enough to fit horses and carriages. You all know how to prepare for a siege, I do not need to say all this, it just wastes time. Get it done."

"Yes, Sir!" shouted numerous men at once. There was a clamor as they all retreated from the rear exit of the chamber and into the barracks. Marina stayed where she was, wanting to be sure they were gone before she moved. Just as she was about to stand, her eyes went wide as she felt something slam up hard between her legs. She screamed at the top of her lungs and flipped over, twisting her legs shut and scrambling backwards. Baeden leaned against a stone column, an apple in his hand and a proud grin on his face.

"You bastard," Marina started. "What do you think you're doing, frightening me like that?"

"I could ask you what you are doing," Baeden argued, "laying outside a private meeting with your skirt up and your cunt out for anyone to see. You already gave that guard a brilliant sight."

"I didn't know it was showing," Marina whispered, standing up and patting her skirt down. "You didn't have to kick me there, though..."

"Oh it was barely a tap, I've given you worse poundings than that in bed, all of which you seem to have greatly enjoyed."

"Well, you seem to be in good spirits now anyway," Marina said. "You are confident that we need not worry about this attack?"

"Aye," Baeden confirmed. "Their armies are weak, they rely on their technology and siege engines to claim small cities, and turn the civilians against their kingdoms with promises of great wealth. It's almost humorous that they think their tactic would work here, every civilian is fed and housed, and our army is greater than any in a thousand miles in every direction. Their siege will fail at the first trench as we rain ballista fire on them. Their engines broken, they will retreat before they risk losing too many of their already limited men."

"And the citizens will be safe?" Marina asked.

"Well," Baeden started, "there is always a chance of a stray catapult stone landing somewhere it shouldn't. But this is no problem, it is common knowledge that in the event of a siege, all noncombatants are to seek shelter in the treasury. It is buried under twenty meters of stone, nothing can ever penetrate it. You will be there, along with all the other women and children of the city, until I deem things safe."

"That many people in a small room cannot be pleasant," Marina said.

Baeden grinned and looked at his feet. "You could say that. When I was a child of twelve, I was kept in there for nearly a full day. As you know, we used to have a problem with natural gas explosions beneath the castle. One of them killed my father when I was only a baby. Anyway, when I was twelve, a series went off that sounded exactly like catapult fire. Everyone thought we were under siege, and all the women of the castle and many from the city were brought into the treasury by guards. I have a feeling that this event is the cause of my...er, quirks. My fascination with women holding their pee as long as they can, and so on. After a few hours down there, beautiful, noble ladies started wetting themselves on the floor with absolutely no other place to go. Watching them squirm about, watching how they chose to relieve themselves... Some went through their underclothes to preserve their shame, while others disrobed, squatted, and went freely to avoid wetting their dresses. Over the time I was in there, everyone in the room had lost control of their waters. I watched at least fifty different women and girls do it in fifty different ways, and by the time the treasury door was opened, there was nearly an inch of it on the floor and I couldn't feel my cock. Since then, I've been unable to get the thing out of my mind. Every Princess I've been with, I wished with all my heart that I could just tell her 'Hey, there's nothing I would love more than if you could drink three liters of water and stand here 'till you piss yourself,' but obviously I could do no such thing. This is part of why I love you so much, that you understand this about me and enjoy it yourself."

"Did you?" Marina asked suddenly.

"Eh?"

"Did you wet yourself, down there in the treasury. I find it hard to believe that you outlasted fifty adult women when you were just a child."

Baeden grinned. "You should know this by now, Marina. Men cannot relieve themselves when they're excited, and I was ever so excited the entire time. When I got out, I was in such pain that I was sure my bladder had burst and I would soon die from it. I somehow made it up into my chambers, and with the slightest touch, I got off for the first time in my life. And then I soaked the floor."

"The first night we made love, you lost control inside of me. Were you not 'excited' then?"

Baeden's face went red, which was a very rare phenomenon for him. "I, uh..." He frowned, absentmindedly pulling on the neck of his shirt.

"Tell me...please," Marina begged, staring cutely into his eyes.

"Bloody hell, fine," Baeden snapped. "Before the ride back home, when my mother pulled you away to scold you about her sword, I started leaking when I climbed into the carriage. I was not going to make it. I did the only thing I could think of, I..."

Marina was listening intently, and she squinted at him as he stopped the story. "You cannot stop now. Tell me what happened." She pressed herself up against Baeden, pulling the sides of her shirt down to reveal her breasts.

"You are a real vixen, you know?" Baeden sighed. "Alright. I was about to wet myself on the carriage floor, so I took my cock out and tried to get it hard so I couldn't let any out. I got a little too into it and ended up having to shove it back into my pants as I..."

"Oh, mmmmy God," Marina gasped, her mouth opening in an astonished smile. "You got off in your pants. Oh that is great."

"I pissed myself a good bit too. My underclothes held most of what I leaked out, and thank God it was dark by the time anyone else saw me. Men need some time between pleasures, and when we were making love, I was not all together yet. So now you know how I managed to pee while we were going at it."

"You've gotten me all hot now," Marina moaned, pressing her breasts up against Baeden. I know you must prepare for the attack, but you won't leave me like this...right?"

Baeden looked up, feigning uncertainty. "Mmm, we've got time." But first, do you remember what happened to you? What made you like what I like?"

"Well," Marina started. "I only realized it after I met you. But I think I might know where it started. The story is not very dissimilar to yours. Six years ago, I was only a girl, I was locked in a closet by another servant who was trying to get closer to the Queen by making me look bad. I had a water barrel in there, and I went at it generously. Obviously I was bursting in a couple of hours, and I was pressing my hands between my legs and rubbing at it when I realized that it felt kind of nice. I did some very unladylike things over the next hour after that, and soon I really couldn't hold it anymore. I was freaking out a bit, leaking in my pants, and in my squirming I accidentally knocked a stone loose in the floor. I managed to pull it out and I weed through the hole there, it just went into the dirt. Finally a guard heard my shouting and let me out. The girl who locked me in there was stripped, clapped in irons, and chained outside the castle all day. She pissed herself twice, in front of everyone, which amused the hell out of me..."

"Where was I for all this?" Baeden asked with a chuckle.

"I remember, actually. You were out on a hunt with the Senior Knights. Nobody told you about it?"

"No, I would remember that," Baeden said sadly. "I would have liked to see it."

"If you like, you can chain me up in your room and watch me do the same," Marina offered with a smirk.

"I would like that," Baeden agreed.

**********************

Chapter Seven - Name

**********************

Two days passed since the approaching army was spotted on the horizon. The city was prepared for war, and all able men were armed and armored in preparation. Lunambra did not draft soldiers, rather all men were soldiers, trained from childhood. Such a small city could not afford to have weak men.

Baeden awoke to a knock on his door. "My son, General Gaston calls for you. May I enter?"

Baeden cursed and quickly threw his thick blanket over Marina's naked form. She was still asleep, and she gasped as he shoved her towards the back of the bed. She caught on quickly though, and stayed still and silent. "Enter," he called, covering himself with a sheet. The door creaked open, and Queen Jenara stepped in, already wearing the ornate red and black dress that female Royalty wore during wartime.

"Are you prepared for today, Baeden? Your men stand ready on the walls, the ballistae are loaded, and the trenches are dug."

"That is good news," Baeden said. "What does Gaston want with me?"

"I've been told that an ambassador from Jarkan's army has approached the southern gate in the dead of night, and has been waiting there since. A woman who claims she is a sorceress, but you know how that goes. A bit of food dye in a glass of water and suddenly everyone thinks you're God's messenger. Anyway, she asks to speak with the military leader here. You had best answer her request."

"Send word to the wall that I will arrive inside of thirty minutes," Baeden yawned.

"Of course," Jenara confirmed. "Another thing, have you seen Marina anywhere? All the other serving girls are already in the treasury, and I had to put on my own dress, like an animal. I'll give her a thrashing for this..."

Baeden felt the blanket behind him shift uncomfortably. "Please do not be angry at her, I sent her down to wash my best shirt just an hour ago. It is my fault."

Jenara blinked and tilted her head. "She was in here? You are not even dressed."

Baeden barked out a fake laugh. "No, she woke me by calling through the door, like you did. I told her last night that I would want my shirt washed, but she was tending to you and I had already fallen asleep by the time she came to pick it up and I did not awaken to unlock the door...I was exhausted from training. She is not to blame."

"As you say," Jenara sighed. "If you see her on your way to the wall, send her to the treasury. I will be down there shortly as well."

"Aye," Baeden agreed. Jenara stepped out and he could hear her heeled shoes clacking down the hall before fading into silence. He reached back and patted the blanket, and Marina's straight red hair poked out.

"You are a bit too good of a liar," she chuckled. "Makes me wonder if anything you've told me before is horse shite."

Baeden ran his hand through her hair. "The only thing I could never accurately explain to you is how much I love you, because there are no words in the English language strong enough to describe it."

Marina moaned quietly and pressed her face against Baeden's shoulder. How he wished he could stay here with this amazing girl, but he had a duty. He rolled away and stood, and Marina stared at his manhood that stuck to his left leg. He strode to the chamberpot and held his member, ready to relieve himself in front of her. She stretched and stood, and began walking towards him to do the same. Suddenly, the chamber shook as a thunderous crash sounded from outside the walls.

Baeden grasped Marina's arm, eyes wide. "Catapult fire. I thought I was supposed to speak with an ambassador! Get to the treasury, NOW!" Marina gave a fearful nod, pulling on her burlap clothes and sprinting from the chamber. Baeden rushed to his wardrobe, throwing on an undercoat and leather pants, and his personal suit of chainmail over it. If the attack had already started, there was no time for plate. He rushed from the room and thundered down the stairs, bolting across the courtyard and up the wooden steps to the inner wall. He followed the wall over the city, and finally he stood over the southern gate, which had been completely sealed shut, although this was impossible to see from the outside. No catapult fire had followed the first shot.

Baeden leaned over the wall and saw her standing there, a thin, young woman in a green dress that draped over the floor beneath her. She was staring angrily at the top of the wall, leaning slightly forwards with her arms held in front of her. Baeden climbed onto the stone barrier, grasping Lunambra's flag for support. "MY NAME IS PRINCE BAEDEN, HEIR TO THE KINGDOM OF LUNAMBRA. YOU COME WITH SIEGE ENGINES AND AN ARMY, YET YOU STAND THERE AS THOUGH YOU SEEK PEACE. RETREAT, FOR YOU SHALL FIND NO PEACE HERE."

The woman continued to stare at him. "My name is Kaitlen Marel, though I should not have to tell *you* that. I am the most powerful and feared sorceress on this continent, and if you will not hear my words, I will burn this city to the ground with no more than a thought."

"If you could do that, why do you need the catapults, I wonder?" Baeden grinned as the woman's mouth curled into a frown. "Speaking of catapults, I heard one fire. What was that about?"

"A simple test fire into the dirt next to the castle," Kaitlen spat. "The rest will be far more accurate."

"Tell me what you want, witch," Baeden shouted. "I am a busy man, and have little time for games."

"This can come to a peaceful solution," Kaitlen yelled back. "All our Lord asks is that you return the hundred kilometers of land you claimed from us thirty years ago. We must expand our farmlands and open new trade routes, and your old King has made it very difficult."

Baeden went quiet. He was unaware that they had even claimed land from Jarkan in the past. He turned around and whispered to a guard; "Fetch my mother, she is likely in the treasury." The guard nodded and ran off. Baeden turned back to Kaitlen. "I must discuss things with my mother. Wait there until she arrives." Baeden blinked as she let out an exasperated sigh, leaning even further forwards. Baeden knew that stance, she was very desperate for a pee. He grinned even wider at this, but said nothing. It was twenty minutes until Queen Jenara stepped onto the wall.

Kaitlen watched as the two remaining members of Lunambra's royal family whispered in each other's ears. Ten minutes passed, and she rubbed her thighs together, unseen under her dress. Finally, Baeden turned back to her. "As I am sure you know, Lunambra is allied with Valdus. The current monarchy has no interest in expanding to the south, you may have your land back without a struggle. No need to be summoning no hellfires, milady," he finished in a mocking accent.

"This is great news," she said, ignoring his taunt. "I will inform our general with haste. But before that, and this is embarrassing to ask, but I wonder if I may be allowed into the city and given a private place to relieve myself. You have kept me waiting here since midnight, and I have had much water to fight off the heat."

Baeden feigned deep thought for a moment. "I apologize, milady, but the gate has been sealed from the inside to defend against your siege. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't physically let you in."

Baeden grinned even wider as her eyes suddenly grew fearful. "Is there no way in? I am in an urgent state."

"No way, I'm afraid," Baeden quipped. "There's a patch of trees right there, it worked for Adam and Eve."

"Where all your soldiers can look on my body? I think not."

"If you are a sorceress, you can do something about it, eh? Teleport into the lake, or close up your holes down there, how's that work?"

"Damn you!" Kaitlen shouted. "You are a...a shameful, embarrassing, menace! And I...I must be able to concentrate to use my magics!"

"Well, sorry!" Baeden choked out, trying hard to stifle a laugh. "This is the best siege ever," he whispered quietly to the nearest guard, who bent down to cough-laugh into his fist. "Guess you can try to make it back to your camp," he finished with an exaggerated shrug.

Kaitlen let out a loud huff and turned around, slowly walking back down the road towards the catapults. Less than ten steps in, she froze. Baeden lowered his shield in front of him to hide his 'amusement' as a dark spot began to slowly spread in all directions from under her dress. She stood there for over a minute, and the wetness had spread five feet around her. Despite all this, she kept her head held high and she strode away, eventually disappearing over a hill. Her puddle had spread even further, and a line had formed, dripping off the road and into the grass.

"Well, I guess that's the end of that," said the guardsman that stood beside him. "Should I send word for the women to be released from the treasury?"