To Lust and To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers

He added his middle finger and twisted it in my crack. He accidentally touched my prostate and I writhed and inhaled deeply as delirious sensation filled my body which trembled with this sudden onslaught.

I gasped when he fucked me with an added finger. I raised and opened my two legs to accommodate him and to ease the slight pain it was causing.

My heart beat deafened me when he added his thumb and small finger and has thrusted forcefully sending fires of pain all throughout my body. I wanted to scream and stop him but I just closed my eyes to endure what he was doing to me. I bit my lips to avoid groaning in pain.

"Damned, tell me if I am hurting you," he hissed.

Afraid he'll stopped, I barely whispered between clenched teeth, "No. No. Please, just go on."

He pulled his fingers and spit on his hand still looking intently at me. I don't want him to see the temporary relief I felt, I slightly closed my eyes eagerly waiting for his next move. Through slit eyes I saw him wiping his engorged cock with his slimy hands and posed its angry head at my hole. Its slight warmth sent shivers through my spine numbing my brain into excited anticipation.

He was about to fuck me! God I almost trembled as my heart beats loud and my breath turned to erratic gasps. His dick slipped out at his first attempt but he held it and guided it back to my hole. He did not wait for me to open up for his entry, he droved his monstrous steel-hard dick in one long push. It slipped through my sphincter and I felt as if my ass broke and pain seared my crack engulfing all of me. I almost lost my breath but I did not whimper. I really wanted to push his dick out of my crack but winced instead as pains flared up inside me. I bit my lips as he started to move. I unintentionally moved my left hand to massage my crack and I felt his slimy dick pushing in and out my hole. It was so painful, I wanted him to stop.

"Feeling pain now? Admit it damned you. Admit that you'll never enjoy me fucking you." When I opened my eyes, he was intently sneering at me. I adjusted my lower body and held his butt with my two legs pulling him closer to me. He did not objected but he kept pumping. I could feel the sensual feel of his dick pushing in and out of me. Each time it touches my prostate, the pain melted into happiness for having him inside me at last. After some fast thrust, though still painful, I felt my hole relaxed to his onslaught. I arched my back and met his thrust desperately wanting him to bury deeper inside me.

He was breathing heavily, mist of sweat forming at his forehead and upper lip. He moved my two feet at his left shoulder and moved like a galloping mad horseman. I was still hurting, but I loved him. I can accept his punishment however painful it may be. He was inexhaustible and kept pounding at me his balls banging my ass. I rubbed his hairy hips but he just stare into my eyes. After an endless while I felt his ball constricted and when the first spurt of his warm juice entered me, he hugged me, held my head and sought my lips.

My head swooned when his tongue entered my mouth. I sucked him and felt exquisitely happy. I felt his dick moving inside me again.

He left my mouth and with his steely eyes hissed, "Shit, you're turning me crazy with lust. I wanted to fuck you since you told me you loved me. But I wanted to hurt you as well. I don't want you to love me, damn it. Do you understand what I mean?"

I did not answer him, I moaned and whimper and whispered, "Oh please, Damon. . . please come inside me." I was delirious and those words just escaped from my mouth. As his monstrous hard dick slips in and out of my hole, I feverishly met his thrust, his thick pubic hairs tickling my engorged penis. I felt my constrictions swelling. "Oh Damon, I can't keep it anymore. I'm coming. Oh sweet Jesus, here I come. Mmmm, God!" I almost screamed.

My dick exploded coating our bellies with my warm cream.

He bent his body to mine, using my stomach as leverage. As usual he was looking into my eyes with that unreadable gaze. He began going in and out of me again, this time so gloriously slow I almost can feel his dick's tickling smoothly at my walls. He plunged his dick as deep as he could, then withdrew up to his penis mushroom head. He touched my prostate when he pushed again and I was not able to control my whimper. I writhed under him. I moaned and grasped his hairy legs and stroke these gently. I stroked his hairy flesh again and again till I felt his ball constricting. His hips bucked and I felt him contract. He pulled his dick this time and masturbated fast spewing his juice over my stomach,.my chest and my face.

Seeing him ejaculate, feeling his hot juice on my body, I was not able to control my own hot load as spasm after spasm hit me for another time. I was bathe with our sticky white semen but I rubbed it in my body and brought my hand with our slimy juice in my mouth and sucked it clean. It was my first time to taste my love one and I felt heavenly glorious despite of my aching ass. I tasted ambrosia and not that salty and ammonia smelling sperm. I felt so spent but euphoric and attempted to hug him but he moved away.

He stood up and without speaking went to his bathroom. I heard him relieved and soon the drizzle of running water. I remained still, savouring our mating. I felt so happy and complete. He had fucked me, a dream and fantasy before, a painful but happy reality now. .

When he emerged dripping and still naked I can't refrained from watching him. I adored him clothed with his mat of dripping wet black hairs plastered on his muscled body. He looked at me and threw the towel he was holding. "Cleaned up, I have a meeting with Liza and I want you to join us."

I stood up and entered his bathroom. I almost don't want to wash the juice of our love making. I rubbed it all over my body as I closed my eyes and imagine what we have done just a while ago. Remembering, I have a hard on and unabashedly masturbated furiously as I stayed under the shower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was almost quitting time but Liza and his girls were waiting for Damon.

"We have an invitation to join a group of known Filipino dress designers for a fashion show in New York next month," Liza began when we were already seated at the conference table. "I know that's too soon, and considering we have to collaborate with the concepts and get our creative gears moving, I'd like to pass it on to boss Damon to decide before I answer the organizers. They need our answer by tomorrow that's why we waited for you," she looked at Damon who looked at me as if asking my nod.

When I refused to answer, he nudged me. "Chris, do you have any suggestion?"

I looked at Cynthia who as usual puckered her lips.

"I'd like to inform you guys that this group was formed by Ram five years ago. And to disregard this now will be tantamount to desecrating his memory," Liza said when I did not answered.

"Well, what do you suggest, Liza?" Damon asked with a huff.

"Go for it and let's do our best job."

When Damon looked at me with knitted brow, I nodded and shrugged. "Well I guess it's set. In that case, we'll have to do double time."

I looked at Liza and said, "Please let me know the lines of presentation and I'll begin designs after this meeting."

"That's cool. So it's done. Let's all do our share and I'm sure this will be another notch in Ram's name in fashion," Liza smiled and looked at Damon. "Excuse me, shall I say a new laurel in boss Damon's entry to the world of haute couture."

After learning from Liza the lines of collection to be presented for the show, I decided to do my research and set to work right after the meeting.

It was already past midnight when I stopped. I was dead tired and I reclined on my swivel chair and soon forgot the time. I was awakened when I felt a hand on my shoulder blade. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Damon looking down on me.

"You've slept," he flashed his rare smile at me and I jolted as if struck by his pheromone. His hand was still at my shoulder seering me with his slight warmth and I shivered.

I sat upright when he removed his hand and looked at my drawing board. He was so close to me and I heaved a deep breath to loosen my mind. His nearness was suffocating me.

"I may not follow your designs but I could almost perceived when draped on a woman, these would make them more glamorous. I like your natural flare not like other designers who makes their women looked like Christmas trees."

"Y. . .you're still here?" I stammered.

"It's almost 5:00 am. I just finished my morning jog and I thought of the forthcoming fashion show so I came here right away. It will be my first and I must have caught the bug. I was excited and my artist mind was provoked to imagining. I guess I could help in the designs even by commenting or suggesting color combinations." When he bent to analyse a sketch, his flank touched my arm. He was wearing a soft shell hiking pants and his muscled legs were clearly outlined on the soft fabric. Even the bulge of his crotch suggested the outline of his dick.

I can't concentrate on his comments I hadn't caught his question.

"You've had a very busy day, you were not concentrating on my suggestions. You've even slept while working. Come, let's have coffee at dad's pad. Bring your sketches along." I was strongly touched by his show of concern.

But, as usual he did not wait for me to answer, he went to the elevator and I followed. My eyes were set at his bubble butt as he walked. He was captivatingly sexy with his ass undulating to the soft fabrics as he did his firm steps. How I long for his nakedness again and I felt the onslaught of giddying lust. My dick was reacting furiously I tried to hide it by pulling my shirt down to my crotch line.

"I'll heat water for our coffee," I volunteered when we reached Ram's suite. I dumped my sketches on the coffee table and he began studying these when I walked painfully to the kitchenette. My hole though used to being fucked still smarted with the entry of his monstrous dick.

While drinking coffee he discussed his ideas to add with my designs. I was impressed for these were fresh concepts and as he emphasized the changes he was suggesting he traced these with his fingers.

These fingers that he used to fuck me yesterday. They looked strong and the supportive tissues covered by black hairs. The nails were clean and perfectly trimmed. I closed my eyes when I imagine these going in and out of my crack.

I might have closed my eyes unnecessarily longer he quipped. "You keep closing your eyes, I guess you really need to sleep. Why don't you lie down on the couch and sleep for a moment while I shower."

I obliged and lay down on the soft couch. I must have dozed right away when I opened my eyes, Damon was on the coffee table busy sketching directly in front of the couch where I lay on. The bath robe he was wearing must be Ram's it was quite small for him, he just knotted the front which hardly kept his nudity from view. His hairy chest was in full view and his thick limp cock was almost peering from the slit.

I feigned sleep and peered at him from time to time feasting at his salacious pose.

I did not noticed he was eyeing on me and as if to provoked me further, he stopped what he was doing and stretched out on his seat resting his two feet on the coffee table. His dick was already partly swollen and has sticked out of the bath robe. He removed the knot and the slit falls on his side, further exposing his nakedness.

"You might want to enjoy the hour Chris, I am game for a new bout," his voiced was thick with lust. "Hell, I knew you're feasting on me, let's drop the pretense."

He extended his hand and this time I dropped all inhibitions. I reached for his extended hand and when we touched, I felt a million bolt of desires exploded in me expunging all of my reservations. I stood up and and sat beside him.

"Remove your clothes," he hissed at my ears.

Trembling, I removed my shirt and pants leaving my bikini panty on. He pulled me and hugged me so tight I could hardly breathe. He claimed my mouth with the same ferocity as yesterday his stubbles nicking my sensitive skin. He nudged my mouth and inserted his tongue when I opened it. I closed my eyes and relished the heavenly feeling I felt. Soon I was sucking his tongue. I chased it in his mouth when he retracted and swirled my tongue inside him and we clashed for a while. He grunted and pushed my tongue with his.

Pinned by his strong muscled arms, he grinded his now fully erect dick in my belly. I gasped and returned his movement. I grated my body to his muscled furry body and our cocks rubbed expunging all my remaining temerity to complete abandon. I began touching him the way I have wanted before as our tongue clashed and intertwined. Moan from deep inside me escaped from my throat as I twitched and matched the intensity of his kisses.

He removed his lips from mine and when I opened my eyes, I saw the perplexed look in his eyes. I smiled at him and claimed his mouth this time sucking his lower lips. As if in cue he responded with fervour I haven't expected he'll do.

I was drunk with the intensity of our kisses and my hand once again began exploring his body.

He held my hand. I thought he was stopping me. But he brought my hand at his engorged member and closed it at its girth.

I could hardly breathe as another of my fantasy came true. Now I am truly claiming and holding this dick I have tried to visualize how large and how long in my imagination before.

I explored its width and its length. It would take my two hands to hold its length with its monstrous head still protruding. When I looked at it a pearly pre-cum was at its red lips. I suscepted to my temptation and finally claimed it in my mouth. I sucked and tasted his sweet juice for the first time and I felt delirious. He jerked and I thought he will push me away. But he only grabbed the back of my head, grasped a handful of my soft hair and pushed me deeper into swallowing his hardened dick.

It was my crowning glory to claim. I swallowed his dick up to my throat. There was more length I couldn't have and slowly released it up to its head. I swirled my mouth and used my tongue around his glans where I know it was more sensitive to pleasure and I heard him softly cussed in between harsh breath. "Fuck, you're driving me crazy, damned you."

I knew I was pleasuring him and I am already getting used to his cussing. I continued using my lips and tongue at the underside of his dick as I sucked and lovingly licked his large bluish vein running down to the base of his stud. I release his cock and grab a mouthful of his bush. I buried my nose on his pubic hair and inhaled his manly smell.

"Suck me, dammit. Make me cum inside your mouth," he was breathing heavily and his body was already trembling. I wanted to make his coming a little longer but he grabbed my head and pushed my head to his dick. I opened my mouth and obliged him holding his balls in an attempt to forestall his imminent coming.

I can't deny I was the one pleasured and enjoying this more than him for I was trembling deep inside me. I wanted to last it longer but I felt his furry balls constricting and soon enough the volley of his first milk shoot within my mouth filling me to my throat. I swallowed each blast of his slightly salty cum and sucked his throbbing dick for more.

He released my head and stretched on the couch. He sighed and cussed me again. "Shit, you're a damn good cock sucker," I knew it was more a compliment when he grabbed my face and eased me up and claimed my mouth.

He pushed his tongue and opened my mouth. I hungrily sucked it as my hand explored his muscled body. He flinched when I touched his ticklish part and held my exploring hand. He pushed it down to his semi-hard cock.

I was elated with his act of acceptance. He was obeying to his urge of lust and now becoming a willing accomplice to our sexing.

I encircled his glans with my fingers and softly rubbed my thumb on its little mouth. It was slippery lubricated by his new pre-cum. He moaned and sucked my tongue his warm breath fanning my face. I slowly masturbated him but he growled. He released my mouth and pushed my head down.

By now, I am becoming used to his wants and licked and kissed his bushy chest. I located his left nipple and suck it slow. He gasped and raised his butt. He pushed my head and held his shaft for me.

My heart thundered in deafening beats. I was panting with lust as I looked at his pulsing penis. I know by its glaring redness that he wanted me to satisfy his needs.

But how I wish he would fuck me. I wanted him deep inside me so badly. "P. . .Please fuck me."

"I don't want to hurt you again," these were words that resounded concern.

Was it a sign he was relenting? I timidly hugged him and he did not flinched. I felt his hands hugging my ass grinding his monstrous dick at my belly. My cock was buried between his strong hips touching his hairy balls. I was delirious with the delicious contact and I hugged him tighter. "I can take it, please, please fuck me."

He put his fingers on his mouth and I felt he was obliging me. I took his hand and I sucked his fingers. When he pulled it away, I smiled at him and nodded.

As if in cue, he pushed me on my back and parted my hips exposing my holes. He inserted his fore finger inside my clit and rotated it to loosened my sphincter. He inserted it more and he touches my prostate. I gasped and gulped. "Tell me if I am hurting you," words of concern without the familiar curse. I was more than elated.

Now, more than ever I can take anything he will do. "No, you were not hurting me, please go on."

He added one more finger and I opened up to accommodate him with less pain. He removed his fingers and spit at his palm and rub it on his steel hard dick. When he posed it on my slit, the contact more than electrified me. My heart beat paralyzed me when it tried to prod my hole for an entry.

I opened my legs to accommodate his entry but I still felt the stabbing pain when his dick's monstrous head finally slipped in. He must have lost control for he did not hesitated there. He continued pushing and I held my breath to avoid whimpering.

He stopped and pulled slowly. I clamp one of my hand on his butt and begged. "Please don't stop now. Fuck me harder and deeper."

He obliged and slowly pushed. I could feel the pains replaced by exhilarating feeling. He stopped when I felt his furry pubes tickled my ass. I opened my eyes. He was finally deep inside me and tears of joy swelled in my eyes.

He stopped for a while. "I want to see your face as I fucked you." He pulled his cock and asked me to lay on my back. Intense desire engulfed me when I saw his hard cock pointing at me. It was so beautiful I was tempted to hold it, but he parted my legs and posed his dick at my hole.

I looked at him when his bulbous head edged inside my sphincter. There was again that faraway look in his eyes but these were fixed on me. I smiled and tried to touch his face. But he held my palm and kissed it.

I hugged him and this time he did not stopped me.

He moved. He pulled slowly and pushed more slowly allowing me to feel his glorious movement. I was not able to stop myself and sought his lips. He answered ferociously and kissed me hard and long as he breathed heavily and moved inside me.

My dick convulsed as orgasm built up and my juice spewed between our bodies. I felt his dick inside me enlarged and throbbed. I could feel his warm seeds ejaculating inside me and I felt crazed but extremely happy. Our orgasm was almost spontaneous and we breathed hard together.

He crushed his spent sweating body on mine. He stayed on top of me pinning me with his weight but I felt divine. It was the most fulfilling love making I've ever had.

amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers