To Lust and To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers

When our breathing turned normal and his flaccid cock slipped out from my hole, I tried to pucker my clit when I felt his juice oozing. I wanted his seeds sealed inside me as long as I can have it. I even clamped my legs at his butt which he allowed.

I was overwhelmed when he even allowed me to embrace him though I felt him tensed for a while.

He allowed me to hug him for a brief moment then he stood up and looked at me with that faraway look in his eyes. I smiled at him but he turned to the bathroom. I heard him relieved himself followed by the slosh of running water from his shower.

When he returned he was already clean and had worn his jogging suit again. As usual, he did not say anything. He just sauntered and disappeared at the door.

It was almost 7:00 in the morning, I decided to clean myself. As I look at myself at his mirror I touched my lips now swollen with his kissing. I closed my eyes as I felt his warm mouth claiming my hungry lips. I could almost feel the intensity as he he sucked it and pushed his tongue entry to my mouth. It thrashed, twirled and sucked my tongue.

I opened my eyes when I felt the heat consuming me. I took hold of my throbbing six inch member and started appeasing it slowly and feeling my hole still sore of the entry of his cock. I rubbed my index finger on my hairy hole and masturbated faster till I spew my juice at his marbled floor. I sighed and felt my knees turned into jelly. I sat on his marble tub to rest for a while then bathe.

I was already altering on some of my designs where Damon pointed and suggested changes when he entered at our work place. He was wearing a form fitting casual by Boss Hugo and he was so devastatingly cool. He sauntered to me and I could smell his masculine scents by the same Boss Hugo brand.

As he bend and looked closer at the sketch I was working, our body touched. I was consumed with sexual desire when I felt his cock from the soft fabric of his casual pants. It was soft but I could feel he was not wearing an underwear. I felt the tremble inside me and my cock twitched. My mind temporarily blocked.

"It's good you have already incorporated my suggestions in your design. Let's see it when our seamstress sew it into the real dresses." I was transported to reality when I heard him spoke.

By late afternoon, our joint creation was sewn and fitted to Trish, one of our slim model.

He smiled and nodded and slapped my back. "Beautiful!" he exclaimed.

"The dress was just perfect for women like you." Much to everybody's surprise, he hugged and kissed Trish in the lips. It was almost just a peck but it has registered deep inside me. Something painful grazed my ego. Was it jealousy?

Inspired by this initial design he went back to our drawing board. He feverishly started sketching unmindful of everyone around him who soon left the room leaving the two of us. I felt constricted of his nearness. I was animated at his inspired face which was alive by every movement of the charcoal pencil he held. When he was finished, I was mildly surprised on his ability to adapt to designing of women's apparel. He was fast in transforming what was in his mind to the sketch pad. "That was very beautiful." I enthused. It was truly an art par excellence and I was really impressed at his fresh approach to our collection.

His enthusiasm was contagious and I also started to draw inspired by his nearness. He was using my drawing table and I've used Ram's which was directly opposite his.

From time to time he called on me to comment on his work. On pointing on his drawing where I suggested changes we touched and I was almost consumed by the heat of his body. It sends pinpricks to my head and constriction to my groin expanding my member into a tremendous hard on. I almost don't want this contact to end. I love the heady sensations it is doing to me but I can't concentrate on our drawings which he barely noticed.

It was almost midnight when he broke our works. "My fingers were getting numbed. Let's call it a night. Let's have coffee at dad's penthouse."

On entering, Damon switched on all the lights. Ram's penthouse consisted of a wide living room/dining room and a wide bedroom done in white and carpeted with soft cream rugs. It was done in state-of-the-art with the latest gadgets and was truly impressive.

Damon as usual bare his all and pointed the remote control at the curtain draping the view of Makati's skyline. It slid showing the blinking and steady lights of the city sprinkled in the dark. He sprawled at the wide white sofa. "Ahh I'm so fucking tired, all my muscles ache."

While drinking his coffee he stood up, his tempting nakedness flaunted before me. His cock is half-aroused and it swayed limply as he took the two steps towards me. I gulped and swallowed dry when he stopped before me his cock directly before my face. "Suck me," he growled softly. Two words which deafened me and paralyzed my brain to think nothing but lust. .

xxxxxxxxx

God knows how I love this man. How I wanted him to be my own forever. And the lust that I first felt turned into emotional change and tears formed in my eyes. His two words meant he needed me to satisfy his sexual needs. And that was enough for me now.

I hugged his bubbly butt and he nudged his hardening dick to my face. I did not take it in my mouth at once but kissed his furry pube swiping my tongue around his shaft. It throbbed and started to thicken. I turned to his balls and licked its firm sacs. It tasted salty but I've loved it and seek the valley of his taint. He growled and held his cock now fully erect, its head dark red and posed it before my mouth. "Suck it, damn," he hissed. With his other hand he firmly grasped the back of my head and pointed his cock at my mouth. There was already pre-cum oozing at its small mouth and I opened my mouth to take it. Its head almost filled my mouth but the extreme desire to take and possess him forced me to try to take it all in my mouth. But I was only able to take half of his shaft in my mouth and masturbated half of it.

He groaned loudly. "Don't play with me dammit. Take me whole."

I bobbed my head in and out half of its length but he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth madly. I knew he was getting close as he breathed and tried pushing deeper in my mouth. I held his firm balls but he was already releasing his warm seeds inside my throat.

I closed my eyes and swallowed. He stopped pumping and slowly pulled his still hard dick as squirt after squirt of his juice escaped in my mouth. Some had even oozed at the side of my mouth but I clamp my mouth over his dick's head.

He pulled his limping cock and laid on the sofa. "Shit, that was great. I felt so spent."

I haven't had a release and I looked at his handsome face. There was a glimmer of peace in his half-shut eyes and seeing I was watching him, he smiled and pulled me to him.

"Thanks for indulging me, Chris," he whispered hugging me tight.

Tears formed in my eyes and I touched his face as happiness swelled in my heart. "I love you so much Damon. It must be me who should be thanking you." He just growled and let me touched his face, his lips. He held my hand and tenderly kissed and sucked it.

We lay silently for quite a while then he moved and leaned on me. "Sleep with me," he stood up his limp cock resting in his nest of furry pubic hairs. He extended his hand and when I held it he pulled me up and led me to Ram's bedroom. He hugged me when I lay down beside him and it did not took him long to fall into a fitful sleep.

I can't sleep. I was in deep euphoria, first time in my adult years. I was with the man I truly love. We were in bed naked and hugging, our bodies fused into a single closeness.

Damon was taller than I and I snuggled against his matted chest exhilarated by his musky smell and its tickle on my face as he softly breathe. It was heaven for me and it did not took long before I forgot everything and slept a happy one.

Damon has adopted easily on his new role as Ram's House of Fashion head. What he hated before he headed this business became his passion as days near the New York show. He relished the days of designing being a true artist himself. And what became a dream come true for me was we became closer. Though he did not admit it, our coupling became more and more passionate I believe it became more loving than lusting.

amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers