To Make a Pot: Meg

Story Info
If it was so good, why these thoughts?
7.6k words
3.84
56.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

Note: Readers of my story, “Advice” will remember that John Nolan is a man endowed with great personal magnetism. As I stated in “Advice” these types of individuals are uncommon, but they are not rare. People having this sort of magnetism can be either male or female. They have an innate ability to attract and influence other people. You have probably have known a person with this amazing ability or have heard of someone like them. In school, they were the most popular boys and girls, in business they come up through the ranks of the corporate world faster than their actual talent should allow; as politicians they easily win office. They exude an aura that attracts both sexes to aid them in their causes. When their cause is noble, they can bring much good into the world; however, if their desires turn to sex, they use their personalities for seduction. John Noland is a master of seduction.

This story is written in an unorthodox style. Most events are described in a present and immediate tense in an attempt to make the reader a voyeur, who is “present” as the story happens. This is not so much a descriptive narrative, as it is an impression of emotions, actions and events, which are set down, wherever feasible, in short, simple sentences.

__________________________________________________

Sam and Meg Russell have been happily married for 20 years. Meg is forty-five years old, has brown hair and blue eyes, stands five feet six inches tall and weighs one hundred and sixteen pounds. She is quite proud of her figure and works hard to ensure that she keeps it. The narrowness of her waist accentuates the width of her hips. Her breasts, while not large, have a certain sexy pertness. Sam is forty-seven, a successful accountant, a man adept at using his brain rather than his brawn. He stands six feet one inch tall, has graying black hair, hazel eyes and weighs one hundred and ninety pounds. Sam also, makes it a habit to workout and has above average strength. They are extremely proud of their two high school aged boys. If Meg has one weakness, it is handmade art and in particular, pottery. She has managed to fill a “special room” of her house, with a wide assortment of vases and other such artwork. Her husband aids her, acting as her “scout” going around to various shops, and alerting her to items that she might find interesting.

Sam is taking her to the workshop of John Nolan, an artist whose work she has long admired. Sam remembers that it was just over two months ago when he first met John Nolan. Sam had been in one of the galleries in town and had been introduced to the artist. When Sam discovered the man did not have a ride home, he offered to provide transportation. On the drive to John’s home, Sam mentioned that Meg was interested in collecting pottery and had several of Nolan’s works in her collection. When they arrived at John’s home, Sam received a tour of the workshop where the artist produced his creations. John insisted that Sam bring Meg to visit. Meg was thrilled when she found out about the invitation. A week later, the couple came to see John. They were greatly surprised when he offered to give them free lessons. Sam gracefully declined, but Meg eagerly took John up on his offer. Almost every weekend since that first meeting, Sam has been driving Meg down to John’s place for pottery lessons.

Sam turns off the main road onto a dirt side road, then down another dirt road and stops at a gate, at the foot of a hill. Up at the top of the hill, barely seen through the trees, stands a small house and several outbuildings. Sam gets out of the car and presses a button at the side of the closed gate. A short while later, a loud buzz indicates that the gate unlocked, Sam pushes the gate open and drives through.

They reach the top of the hill. Sam and Meg see another car parked beside the small cottage. John Noland appears at the door of the cottage and waves at the couple. John is approximately sixty years old, stands around six feet tall, has grey hair and green eyes, and is astoundingly physically fit. He exudes the type of personality, which makes most people want to be his friend.

“Come on in!” The John calls out. “I’m just taking a break. Let’s have a beer–or maybe two, before we get down to making pots.” John Nolan ushers the couple through the front door of his small home. The door enters into a living room, which is furnished with two recliner chairs and a couch. A kindly looking middle-aged woman is sitting on one of the chairs.

“Go ahead and find a seat on the couch. I’ll get you both a beer,” instructs John. “Jane just stopped by on her way home. She had been in town today and picked my groceries up for me.” John leaves the room and goes into the kitchen, which can be seen through a doorway at the far end of the living room.

“Hi, it’s good to see you again Jane.” Sam smiles at the woman. Sam and Meg remember meeting Jane during one of their previous visits. Sam recalls that she lives alone and has a house about two miles away. “Meg is still learning a few pointers about the art of making pottery from John.”

“I bet John can teach you a lot,” Jane says to Meg. “He is an extraordinary artist.”

“Oh, yes I know,” Meg says. “I own several of his works. I have a lot more to learn than a few pointers. Actually, I’m just a beginner, there is so much to learn, but John is a good teacher.”

“Well, is there anything else that I can get someone?” John says as he comes back into the room and hands Sam and Meg bottles of cold beer. “It is good to see you both. Have you been able to practice any at home, Meg?”

“We still don’t have anyplace set up,” Meg slowly shakes her head. “We were hoping to get something fixed up in the garage. I hope to get a potter’s wheel. Maybe you can recommend something for a beginner like me. Ha! Here I am talking about using a wheel and we haven’t even gotten to that part yet!”

“You’re coming along fine. I’ll have you do some work on the wheel today,” John smiles as a twinkle lights up his eyes, “but that’s a good idea, getting one for yourself. You want to practice as much as you can. I’ll show you some of the tricks of the trade in a little while.”

They sit around for half an hour talking about art and pottery. They finish their beers and John is quick to provide everyone with full bottles. Finally, John asks Sam to help him move a table in his workshop. He explains that he has a bad back, which makes it impossible for him to do heavy lifting. The two men leave the house and go to the outbuilding, where John has his workshop.

“So, what do you think of John?” asks Jane. “Is he what you imagined an artist to be like?”

“I think that he is a bit more than I imagined.” Meg answers, taking a sip of her beer. “I’ve never met anyone like him. Have you known him long?”

“Oh, I’ve known him since I moved here about three years ago,” Jane explains. “He is a good friend.”

“You’re his girlfriend?” Meg asks.

“Heavens no!” laughs Jane. “That man doesn’t have a steady girlfriend. He is a total loner when it comes to that sort of thing, besides I haven’t had any interest in men in a long, long time.”

“He certainly has sex appeal,” Meg says. “I would think that almost any woman would be attracted to him. If I were a single gal, I know I would want to get to know him better. It must be awfully frustrating for him not to have some romance in his life.”

“Get to know him as well as you want,” Jane winks at Meg. “I’ll even help you out.”

“I didn’t mean to suggest that I was…” gasps Meg. “I mean, I’m a married woman and I’d never think to…”

“No need to explain, Meg.”

“Still,” Meg looks toward the door and drains the last of the contents of her bottle, “if I wasn’t married, I’d sure be thinking about getting some special instruction from him, but that’s just a silly fantasy.”

“Every girl is entitled to her own fantasies and who knows, sometimes fantasies can come true.”

“Not in this case,” Meg shakes her head, as if trying to shake certain thoughts from her mind. “I’ve been happily married to the same man for twenty years, and that is that!”

The two women make small talk until the men return. John then says that he wants to have Meg start her lesson. Jane tells everyone, that she is going to sit where she is and finish her beer. The other three people leave the house and go to the workshop.

The workshop is beginning to look familiar to Meg’s eyes. She sees several potter’s wheels and a large kiln in the back of the room. On tables and shelves around room stand various pots, vases, and pitchers, which are either finished products or waiting to be fired in the kiln. Meg stands to the side of one of the wheels. John begins her lesson. She watches as he wets his hands, picks up a lump of clay and tosses it onto the wheel. He then pours a little water on the clay. The wheel starts in motion, and Meg watches as he forms the spinning clay with his hands. The clay beneath John’s fingers seems to magically transform itself, from a shapeless blob into a graceful pot.

John asks Meg if she is ready to try and make something. John has her to wet her hands. With both her husband and John watching, Meg reaches into the crock holding the clay and puts a lump of it on the middle of the wheel. John tells her to put a little more clay on the wheel. Then, he shows her how to sprinkle just the right amount of water on the clay. Following John’s instructions, she tries to shape the clay as the wheel begins to spin. At first the clay starts to take form, but then it suddenly falls apart.

John gives her encouragement and moves behind her. His arms reach around her as he guides her hands on the clay. Softly he gives her instructions, while at the same time helping her to place her hands in the right position. The nearness of the artist, his soft words, and his gentle hands, excite Meg. She can feel his flaccid manhood pressing against her backsides. To Meg it seems as if powerful, almost intoxicating forces flow from the man, and into her body. It is a force, which speaks of forbidden desires and raging lusts. Just when she feels that she is beginning to drown in conflicting emotions, John excuses himself and explains that he must leave for a couple of minutes to talk to Jane.

“Well,” Jane says when John comes into the house, “I guess I had better get going. I’ve got a lot to do and it is not getting done with me sitting here.”

“Say, Jane,” John grins, “why don’t you have Sam gives you a hand with some of that stuff. I know it is heavy work. I’d help, but you know how my back is.”

“I wouldn’t feel right asking him. I mean, I hardly know the man,” replies Jane. “I’ll manage somehow.”

“I’m showing his wife how to throw a pot, and I can tell Sam is bored,” explains John. “I’m sure he’d be glad for a break, while I give her some instruction.”

“I can just bet the instruction you want to give her!” laughs Jane. “You randy old goat! What do you really have in mind?”

“Okay, okay, I just want a chance to see if I can fuck her.” John laughs. He has been cunningly been working on seducing Meg since he met her. Without either Meg or her husband suspecting a thing, he has used a word here and a touch there, which has slowly but surely been influencing the woman. “I’ve been working on her for weeks, and I think that I’ve got her where I want her. Give me a break, and take her husband off my hands for a couple of hours.”

“Normally, I wouldn’t give you a minute,” Jane says, “but she said some stuff to me earlier, which makes me think, that maybe she wouldn’t mind getting laid. She is under the impression that you don’t have much of a sex life. I haven’t told her about all the gals you’ve lured up here. I’ll keep her husband away for an hour and a half–no more and no less. However, you have to promise me one thing.”

“Just name it!”

“You have to make sure that she comes away a very happy girl,” Jane insists, “and if I’m wrong and she doesn’t want any part of you, you let the whole thing drop.”

“I can assure you right here and now, she will be a very, very happy girl,” he replies. “I won’t press her too hard.”

Jane and John go back into the workshop. Jane begins to talk with Sam, while John moves over to Meg and begins helping her. Meg is frustrated by her failures, which have happened while John has been in the house. John again puts his arms around her and shows her how to hold her fingers. In the meantime, Meg asks Sam if he has time to come and help her move some of her things.

“It’s all right, dear.” Meg says to her husband, “I think that I’m going to have quite a fight to get this stupid clay to make something.”

“Well, okay,” Sam replies and asks Jane, “How long do you think it will take?”

“Oh, I think about an hour and a half,” Jane says, “if that is not too much of a bother.”

Sam agrees, and after kissing his wife goodbye, he leaves with Jane. Meg continues to make spectacular failures and in disgust is thinking about quitting. John once more moves close behind her. This time his hands are on her hips. He gives her verbal instructions. His voice is filled with magic. The magic encourages Meg to shape the spinning clay. The clay begins to take form. John steps back and lets Meg finish the work. Then he turns the wheel off and cuts free the pot.

“Not a bad first attempt,” John compliments her, “not bad at all!”

“I was just about ready to give up,” Meg smiles, “what now?”

“Well, we let it sit for a while. Then, later on, I’ll do the finishing work and have it ready for you, when you come back for your next lesson. Now, I think we should go in the house and have a drink to celebrate your success.”

They wash their hands in a big sink in the workshop and go into the house. Meg sits on the couch. John brings a couple of beers from the kitchen and sits down beside Meg.

“To success!” John makes a toast holding his bottle of beer up to Meg, “well done!”

“Thank you teacher,” Meg replies clicking her bottle against John’s. “I couldn’t have done it without you.”

Meg is feeling more and more comfortable. She is beginning to talk more. From the moment that she met John, she has been in awe of the artist. She admits to herself that John is a very attractive man. Wild thoughts begin to form in her mind. She decides that it would be interesting to tease John a little. Meg has always been faithful to her husband; however, she does like to flirt.

“Jane said that you two weren’t physically intimate,” Jane says as a gleam enters her eyes, “and that you don’t have any girlfriend.”

“Been a while since I’ve been intimate,” John replies thinking a week and a half ago as being a “while”, “Heck I don’t even think I remember what a gal looks like under her clothes, but that is the way it goes.”

“Women look the same that they always have,” Meg says and although a little voice in her head is warning her, she pulls up her blouse and bra and shakes her tits at John. She quickly pulls her clothes back into order. “See, same old stuff!”

“You’re wrong there,” John smiles. “If I remember right, you’re a lot prettier than most women. Do you think I can have another peek?”

“You must think I’m terrible. I really don’t going around showing by breasts to people,” Meg blushes. She is amazed at her actions. She knows she is on dangerous ground, but she exposes her tits again, for the man. “Do you really think that they are nice?”

“Wonderful! Can I perhaps touch one? It has been so long,” sighs John, “I’ll be very careful.”

Meg allows him to feel her breasts. She does not refuse him when he asks to kiss them. John’s mouth softly encircles one of her areolas. His mouth draws in her nipple and softly sucks. In a way, Meg feels that she is playing the role of a maid of mercy, by showing John what he has not seen in so long. Now she is becoming excited. She knows that she should put an end to this foolishness. She feels like she should apologize for her behavior. However, she thinks there is no real harm in letting him go a little further. She feels that she can always call a halt to things at any time.

John is caressing and sucking her tits. She feels a sexual excitement building in her body, which goes far beyond anything she has felt in a long time. She feels as if she is the clay, and John’s hands are carefully forming the clay into something wondrous.

She makes no protest when his right hand moves down her belly and into her pants. She allows his exploring fingers access to her most intimate parts. She makes only a token resistance, when John slides her pants off, complaining that she doesn’t want to be caught, and that her husband will be returning. John calms her by telling her that her husband won’t be showing up for a long time. John grasps her panties, and ever so slowly, he easies them over her hips. As her panties inch their way downward, more and more, of her naked flesh comes into sight. The fabric continues to move lower, revealing the full glory of her secret region. John pulls the panties down, down, and off. Once her panties are off, John’s fingers move back up to caress her tits. His mouth covers hers. Their tongues intertwine in a dual of unadulterated lust. He slides one of his hands, down to the furry area between her legs. Like a flower blooming in the sun, Meg’s legs part, and John’s fingers begin to work her pussy.

Meg knows that she should push John away and grab her clothes. Never in her life has she acted as she is acting now. She has been alone with men she found attractive. She has had men make passes at her before, but she never was tempted to do more than flirt a little. If someone had ever suggested, that she would find herself naked, with a man other than her husband, she would have been insulted.

Her husband and her family are nowhere in her mind. She in caught up in this moment. In all existence, there is only what is happening right now. This man has a compelling power, one that seems almost like wizardry. In a way, it is almost like the magic he uses when making a pot.

“Yes,” she thinks, “he is magic. I am the clay and he is the potter working his magic upon me.”

John’s hands continue to mold the clay of her body. His fingers gently rub her clitoris. Then, first one and then two fingers slide into her opening. She is wet, very wet and turned on to an extent, which she has seldom experienced; all by the magic of his fingers. His fingers pull out from the depths of her body and return to her clit. Gently and overwhelmingly, he forms her orgasm. It comes from deep within her. It sings through her nipples. It becomes a wave that roars through her body, to burst forth within the recesses of her pussy to fill all of her body. Meg hears herself moaning. She is caught up in the marvelous feeling, which engulfs her. John suggests to her that they go into the bedroom. She rises in his embrace. His tongue finds hers in a deep, wild kiss. He leads her to the bedroom. One of his hands fondles one of her breasts, while his other hand rubs the cheeks of her ass.

Now she lies naked and waiting upon the artist’s bed. She watches him undress. For a man fifteen years older than she is, he is in good shape. He removes his pants. She feels her pussy throb with lust, when she sees his cock. While his cock is no bigger than her husband’s, there is a special thrill that runs through her, at the sight of it. He kisses her, as he lies on the bed next to her. His mouth and hands are everywhere. She spreads her legs wide, as he moves into position between them. His mouth moves to her sex. John’s tongue flicks her clitoris. She sees fireworks.

He now positions himself with the tip of his cock, at the opening of her pussy. Slowly, he presses forward. The hungering lips of her sex yield to him. She moans and lifts her head to look down between her tits. Meg sees John’s manhood begin to sink into her body. Steadily, his cock enters her eager pussy. He presses harder, and more of his cock enters, until he can enter no further.

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers