To Make a Pot: Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucks her with a far different rhythm than that which she is used to with her husband. John’s cock is moving quickly in and out of her. The sheer forbidden nature of what she is doing thrills her with every stroke of his fucking. Her tits almost ache with the erotic feeling that fills her.

She is cumming. She hears someone yelling and realizes that it is her own voice crying out in ecstasy. She has never been so vocal during sex. She is moaning and yelling, as she continues to cum. There is a sensuous pounding in her pussy, which is greater than the pounding of the cock. There is a sensuous pounding, which fills her tits and seems to shoot from her nipples. There is a sensuous pounding, which echoes through the depths of her head.

“Does my cock feel good in your cunt?” John asks as her orgasm begins to fade.

“Oh, yes!” she moans.

“Then say it! I am fucking your wonderful cunt. I could fuck you all day long. Do not be ashamed to use such words. They are the words of sex.”

“Your cock feels wonderful in my cunt,” she answers. “You fuck me so good! It is sooo good! I’m cumming all the time. I can’t help myself, your cock is that good.”

She cums again and again; she does not know if it is one continuous orgasm, or many happening one after another. All she can do is moan and shove her pussy up, to meet the downward strokes of the artist’s cock. She has lost track of time. She is lost in a world of pleasure, which springs from the piston-like cock in her pussy. Meg is lost upon a sea of pleasure. John begins to climb toward his own orgasm. He wants to finish soon, so that he can recover to fuck her again, before her husband shows up to take her home.

“Do you want me to pull out when I cum?” he asks. “I’m going to cum soon.”

“No,” she whimpers, “don’t pull out. I want it all. I want your cum.”

John is now increasing his fucking. He is moving faster and harder, in and almost out, of Meg’s dripping pussy. His balls are tensing. Now, he is cumming, flooding her pussy with his sperm. In her imagination, Meg feels the cum, splashing off the walls of her womb. She is cumming again. They both are cumming.

“That was amazing,” John tells her as he stops his moving, but she can not answer. She can only moan and squeeze the cock, which now lies passively within her slick sex.

John rolls to the side. His cum pours from Meg’s pussy. It pools on the bedding. They rest and Meg begins to revive.

“Amazing isn’t the word for it,” she gasps, “I think we will have to invent a word for it! Oh, but you have filled me up! Don’t you have something I can wipe off with?”

“Don’t wipe,” John says softly. “I have given you the essence of my being as a gift. There is nothing as fantastic and as precious as that gift. Please, don’t wipe the gift way.”

“But it is so messy!” She says but she closes her legs.

“There is nothing in this entire world, as beautiful or as sexy, as a woman that has received that gift. By its being there, it says that you have found pleasure in what I have done. Let me get you another beer.”

John leaves the room and returns bearing two beers. He gives her one. They drink. John asks her to show him her pussy. She is shy. She knows that she is covered with his cum. However, John gently persuades her. She reluctantly spreads her legs and shows him all of her pussy. Her pubic hair is matted with semen. From the widened hole of her sex, their combined fluids are slowly flowing. He praises her and she glows with his praise.

John and Meg finish their beers. John takes her by the hand and leads her to the bathroom. He goes over to the toilet. He puts her hand on his cock and says, “I’ve got to go. You do the aiming.”

“But I’ve never done this before in my life,” she complains. “I don’t know.”

“It will all be fine. Just like throwing a pot, I’ll help you, if you need a guide,” John begins to pee. Meg feels the flow of the urine through the flesh of his cock. She feels like she should hide, but all she can do is watch in fascination, as the pee flies from the end of the cock, into the toilet bowl. John lowers the seat. “Now it is your turn. Sit down.”

“I’ve never had a man in the room when I’ve peed,” says Meg, but somehow she finds herself sitting on the seat. He tells her to spread her legs so he can see her pee. Her legs spread, but she decides to do nothing more. She is determined not humiliate herself before this man. One of his hand presses upon her belly. His other hand grasps one of her tits. His mouth covers hers with a gentle kiss. As their tongues entwine, she feels her bladder release. She begins to pee. He breaks the kiss. She knows he is watching. She knows this even though her eyes remain closed.

“All done?” he asks, and when she nods yes, she feels toilet paper, as he wipes the moisture from her. “See that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“I’ve never done that with anyone,” she says huskily as she opens her eyes, blushes and stands up. “It’s very embarrassing.”

“Then it something very personal, which only you and I share,” he kisses her again. His hands again travel all over her body. Hands that are once more bringing fire to her soul. Meg widens her legs, to allow him better access. She reaches out and takes his cock with her two hands. To her surprise, he is getting hard again, even though it has only been a short while, since he finished fucking her. Her husband never recovered so fast, not even when he was younger. Often, Sam can only make love once and can’t get an erection for a day after having sex.

“Oh, but your hard again!”

“You bring out the best in me. We still have time to do it again,” John encourages her. “There is still plenty of time.”

“But Sam will be here before long,” she sighs, her mind fills with dread at the prospect of her husband discovering her adultery. “I don’t want him to catch us. I don’t want to wreak my marriage.”

“We have plenty of time,” John reassures her, “to have another fuck and still get you around and ready.”

Meg finds herself being led back to the bed. Her cheeks color as she sees the still wet pool of cum on the blanket. John has her get on her arms and knees in the doggie position. He moves up behind her. His hands are gently feeling her pussy and tits. Now he takes his cock in his hand and guides it to the portal of her womanhood. Carefully, he inserts his cock into her opening. He thrusts his hips forward, and his cock is engulfed in the hot, clinging, moist flesh of her sex. As he pumps her, he grasps her tits. He tells her to rub her clit as he fucks her. This is another first for Meg. She has seldom masturbated and never has done so while being fucked. Yet, her fingers reach out to caress her clit.

Responding to John’s cock moving in and out of her, Meg moves to meet his every thrust. John’s penis seems as hard and as strong as it did, when he first fucked her, only a short time ago. In this position, John’s manhood penetrates even deeper into her pussy. She rubs her clitoris and is overwhelmed by waves of sexual delight. She cums as the artist continues his relentless fucking.

She is experiencing illicit sex with a man other than her husband. The very idea of committing adultery, spurs her on to greater heights of lust. She is lost in a world of passion, whose focal point, is the tireless cock in her pussy. John grasps her firmly by the hips. He pumps her faster, pushing his cock with even greater force into her body. At last he cums and pours his thick white seed into her torrid depths. Meg feels as if she has been caught on a wild rollercoaster ride of endless orgasms. She is breathless, as John pulls from her pussy and helps her dress. John will not let her wipe or wash her pussy.

“My husband must not see me like this,” she emphatically says. “Do you know what would happen if he sees this mess?”

“Everything will be fine. You’ll find a way to make sure he won’t be looking between your legs,” John assures her. “You can take a bath when you get home. After all making a pot is messy; a girl has to clean up when she gets home.”

They are now looking down the hill. John has just released the lock at the gate and Sam is driving up toward the house. John has a hand under Meg’s blouse, another busy feeling her damp pussy.

Meg watches her husband coming up the hill. She has been the clay in John’s hands, clay that he turned into the pot of his desire. She knows that at forty-five, she is still desirable to another man. She has the ability to sexually satisfy another man. She is the object of lust, and the subject of fiery passion. She has the power to instill a man with such sexual voracity, that he could fuck her twice in a very short space of time and cum like a fire hose both times. Even now, John is still so interested in her, that he can’t keep his hands from her body.

Meg has experienced one of the most sexually satisfying afternoons of her life. However, she realizes that while John may have been an interesting erotic diversion, she loves her husband very much. The seeds of guilt are taking root in her mind.

John releases her as her husband parks in the yard. Meg walks quickly to the car followed by John. She gets in the car and gives her husband a kiss.

“Well, how did it go?” Sam says smiling at his wife, “Did you finally learn to make a pot?

“Oh, yes,” Meg coyly answers, “I learned a lot.”

“I bet you did,” Sam grins. “You’re a fast learner.”

“Maybe next time you two come, I can show her how to glaze and fire a pot and make it come out looking real pretty,” John smiled. “I’ll have her pot ready when you come back. You should have a look at her pot, it’s a good one.”

“But, not today,” Meg said hastily, “my pot is all damp and looks ugly.”

“I think your pot looks just fine,” John laughs. “It is a great looking pot.”

“Well, until next time,” Sam tells John and drives off. Sam stops at the gate. It unlocks and he drives through. He closes the gate and gets back in the car. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes,” Meg slides over next to Sam and puts her arm around him. “But I think I’ve had enough of pot making for this day. I can think of something more interesting.” She unzips Sam’s fly and takes out his penis. Her gentle hands quickly gets him hard “What are you thinking about?”

“Just you,” replies Sam.

“Well, I’m right here,” she says just before her mouth closes around her husband’s cock. He tries to reach into her pants. She is out of reach. He grasps one of her tits, as she continues to suck on his dick. The guilt within Meg’s mind is continuing to grow. She feels that she needs to do something for her husband, to make up for her infidelity. She fights down her shame and concentrates on pleasing her man.

While he is surprised, Sam does not suspect the reason behind his wife’s attentions. He is content. The miles pass and their home gets ever closer. Five miles from home Sam can no long hold himself back. With a stifled groan, Sam warns Meg that he is about to cum. Usually, she would remove her head and finish him by hand. This time she drinks deep from the essence of life, which spurts forth from his penis.

They arrive home. Meg quickly gets out of the car and heads toward the house. Sam grabs her before she can go very far. He pulls her close to him. His mouth covers hers. She feels as if she is melting in his embrace.

“You really surprised me in the car. That was the sexiest thing that you’ve done in a long time,” Sam’s voice is filled with emotion. “It reminded me of some of the things that you used to do when we were younger. I just want you to know, how very much I love you. You are the best wife any man could ever want.”

“I love you too,” Meg’s eyes fill with tears and she turns away. “You are my love. I have to get the potter’s dirt off me.” She rushes in the house.

By the time Sam gets in the house Meg is in the upstairs bathroom. She removes her clothes. Her mind fills with disgust as she sees the cum, which encrusts her panties. She rinses her panties out and wrings the moisture from them. She will make sure that they are disposed of where they will never be found.

Meg turns on the shower and steps under the spraying water. She scrubs her body, in a desperate but vain attempt, to rid herself of the guilt, which now infects her every pore. Sam is the only man she has ever wanted. Now she has betrayed his love and devotion, because she could not control her own selfish lusts. John is an attractive man, but she knows that he is not a better lover than her husband. The sex seemed extraordinary, not because of John’s actions, but due to her perverse delight in doing something so terribly wrong. Meg cannot understand how things got so out of hand. She feels as if something must be mentally wrong with her. She scrubs harder between her legs, but she can still feel the artist’s taint lingering within her body. She gets out the shower and douches, but she still does not feel clean.

Meg dresses and goes downstairs. Her husband and the two boys are watching television. Seeing them sitting there causes a pang of disgrace to shoot through her heart. She thinks that she does not deserve such a wonderful family.

She disposes of the wet panties and begins to fix dinner. With a sudden insight, she realizes that the routine task of preparing a meal is something special, because of the people for whom it is prepared.

The family sits around the table, but Meg is not hungry. She has tried to eat, but each time she has tried, the food seems to catch in her throat. Sam comments that she does not look well. She says that she is feeling sick. She rises from the table and tells her family that she is going up to bed. An hour passes. Her husband comes in the room and asks if she is feeling better. She tells him that she is going to take a hot bath and then try to go to sleep.

She soaks in the bathtub doing her best to free her mind of the thoughts, which haunt it. Her mind reels under the awesome weight of the guilt that she feels. The joys, which she experienced earlier in the day, have now been replaced by remorse and anger. She is angry with herself for allowing her desires to overpower her better judgment. She is angry with John Noland for taking advantage of her weakness.

“What have I done?” she thinks as she lies in the bath water. “I’ve never done anything like that before, never even thought about doing something like it. Jane knew what I was going to do. She understood my mind better than I did. She knew I was going to make a play for John. She said that she’d help me, and I’ll bet that is why she wanted Sam to go with her.

“It’s just that John is so overwhelming, so very dynamic and sexy, and he made me feel so good. It’s like he made me forget everything; who I am, and what matters most to me in life. Yes, John is a great lover, but he’s not better than Sam, just different. He made me feel special for an instant, but Sam has made me special for over twenty years. How could I have forgotten that? What was wrong with me? Well, I cannot go back for more lessons. I don’t know if I have the strength to resist him. Why am I so weak?

“Sam, my dearest Sam, what have I done? There is no way that I can undo what I’ve done. I wish I could, but I can’t. I can only try and make it up to you. I will make it up to you. No more pottery lessons. I will make it up to you somehow.”

Meg has finished her bath; however, she is still feeling dirty as she puts on a new nightgown and gets into bed. She tries to rest, but her thoughts are dark and chaotic. She is determined to make a new start, a new beginning to her marriage, which may someday allow her to regain her self-respect.

Sam comes to bed. Meg pretends that she is asleep. She knows if she looks at him she will begin to cry. She wishes that she could tell him about the day’s events and plead with him to forgive her. She is afraid that he would end up hating her. How could he not hate her? She hates herself.

Sam is asleep and the night is passing. Still no sleep comes to Meg. She tosses and turns, as she wracks her brain for a plan of how to make a new start. Suddenly, she lies flat on her back. Her eyes stare upward into the darkness of the bedroom. An idea comes into her mind. A seed of a plan rapidly takes root and grows into the need for action. She sits up and gets out of bed. Taking great care not to disturb her slumbering husband, Meg goes out of the room and downstairs. She knows that she must get something out of the closet, where her sons keep some of their things stored. She retrieves what she is after and makes her way to her “special room.”

Sam suddenly comes awake. For an instant he wonders what it is that has caused him to be suddenly pulled out from the depths of sleep. Then, he hears the sound. It is a terrible, loud, crashing noise from downstairs. He realizes what has roused him from his slumber. More crashes resound from the house below. Sam turns on the light. His eyes go wide in horror, as he sees Meg is not in the bed. He jumps from the bed and rushes out into the hall. The hall lights suddenly come on and he sees his sons hurrying toward him.

“What’s going on, Dad?” one of the boys asks. “It sounds like someone is tearing the house apart.”

“I don’t know,” Sam quickly tells them, and heads downstairs, “but your mother is not in the bedroom.”

The three run down the stairs. They can now tell that the sound is coming from Meg’s “special room.” They reach the door to the room. They cannot enter. They are locked out. From within the locked room, more harsh sounds shatter the night. Sam calls to his wife. There is no reply. Sam throws his shoulder against the door in an effort to break it down. The door resists his strength. His sons add their weight to the next effort. The door flies open. They stumble into the room.

All is quiet now, except for the sound of Meg crying. She sits in the middle of the floor surrounded by a room of broken art works. A baseball bat lies not far from where she sits. The three males look around the room, half expecting to catch sight of some intruder, but Meg is alone. Her face is covered with tears. She gasps for air between deep sobs. The two boys stand gazing with shocked eyes, at the destruction, which has taken place. Sam moves to where his wife sits and kneels down beside her.

“What’s going on?” Sam’s voice is little more than a whisper. As Meg throws her arms around him and hugs him fiercely, he asks, “What happened?”

“I am so sorry, Sam,” Meg pulls back a little from Sam. She motions for her sons to come to her. When they reach her, they kneel alongside of their father. Meg tries to hug them all at the same time. “I want you all to know, I am very sorry. I allowed myself to be distracted by pottery. I lost sight of the important things in life, and how much you all mean to me. I am so ashamed of my selfishness. I have gotten rid of it all. I don’t want to see another pot, vase, or anything that might ever distract me again. You boys mean so much to me, and Sam, you are my love and my life. I will never lose sight of what really matters to me ever again.”

“Wow!” says one of the boys, “Mom, when you do something, you sure do it in a big way!”

“Okay, boys,” Sam tells them, “you guys head up to bed and I’ll help your mother back upstairs. You guys can start helping me get this mess taken care of in the morning.”

“No!” Meg fiercely insists, “I made this mess and I’m going to clean it up. It is something I have to do.”

“We can talk about that more in the morning,” Sam says to her, as he helps her to her feet. “There is a fortune lying shattered here. I don’t know why you couldn’t have sold this stuff off, but what is done is done and can’t be undone. I know that you had to have some awfully strong feelings to do this, and I’m not going to question those feelings. Just do me one favor.”