To Meet or Not to Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Turn around, I need to do your back now.” You say, your look that of still teasing me and I know you are purposely taking your time in teasing me to build my passion even stronger. I turn around so that my back is to you, my hands are pressed against the wall in front of me and you begin again with the cloth on my shoulders and slowly rubbing down my back, then across the cheeks of my ass. I tremble in excitement and I hear you chuckle softly. I then feel your hands on my legs, spreading them slightly and again you run the cloth on my inner thighs slowly moving up and teasing me. A moan escapes me as I feel the cloth run between the cheeks of my ass very slowly and my pussy is quivering again in anticipation.

“Lean over more.” You whisper softly as your hand takes the cloth and rubs up and down between the cheeks of my ass to my pussy. I bend over more with my knees opening and you continue with the cloth rubbing, teasing me until I can hardly stand it. My breathing is ragged, I’m moaning softly and arching my back so that my ass is thrust out to you. I suddenly feel you slip a finger inside my dripping pussy and I moan louder while you slowly begin to move it in and out. Then you’re thrusting two fingers in, deeper driving me closer and closer to the edge and I feel the pressure of your pinky finger pressing against my extremely sensitive puckered opening.

“Oh yes, yes!” I cry out now from all the intense feelings, my body is trembling and my hips rocking to thrust against your fingers. I am again ready to peak and once again you stop, this time I let out an extremely frustrated moan. “Damn, don’t stop now!”

“Darlin, it’s not time yet.” You say with a soft chuckle and then your lips kiss each cheek. “But it is time to dry off.” You then stand and pull me, turning me around and embrace me. Our bodies are warm and wet against each other; you kiss me long and passionately and then step out of the tub. I follow you out of the tub and we each grab a towel quickly drying off. I wrap the towel around me, covering me and you wrap yours around your waist. We then go to the other room.

“You sure look good standing in just a towel, of course naked is always better.” I say with a teasing look in my eye as I go to sit down on the edge of the bed.

“I agree naked is always better.” You say smiling at me as you walk to stand in front of me between my legs. I look up at you grinning at the same time my hands unwrap your towel.

My hand grasps your cock and I bring my tongue to flick over the tip. I lick your shaft, slowly up and down, across your balls, drawing one at a time into my mouth to gently suck them. I hear you gasp and feel you tremble arousing me once again. My mouth then goes around your stiff cock, and inch by inch I slowly draw more of you into my mouth enjoying the delicious taste of you as your cock slips down my tongue. As I pick up the tempo, I feel your hands at the back of my head pressing me to you at the same time you’re thrusting your cock more into my mouth. Harder and faster, I begin to lick and suck, my head bobbing up and down at a steady pace as I bring you closer and closer to the edge. Just when I think you are getting close to cumming, you withdraw yourself from me and kneel down.

“But…..” I begin to say and your finger presses against my lips to quiet me. You open my towel, letting it fall on the bed and your lips begin kissing and licking a trail from my neck to my breasts. I shiver as you lick and nibble my breasts and my nipples are rock hard.

“Lay back on the bed.” You say softly at the same time your hands press my shoulders back until I am lying flat on the bed. You part my legs wider and I quiver feeling your light teasing touch as your fingertips stroke against my inner thighs. I gasp loudly when I feel your fingers part the folds of my pussy and feel the flick of your tongue against my slit. My body squirms and trembles with delight as your tongue licks up and down, around my sex inflaming me to great heights.

“Oh God, yes.” I cry out as your tongue plunges into my pussy and my hips arch against you, my hands now go to the back of your head pressing you to me. I can barely contain myself; every part of me is trembling as your tongue steadily plunges in and out. Then I feel your lips on my swollen and throbbing clit and you suck it into your mouth hard. “Oh fuck yes!” I cry out and my body contracts, my hands wrap in your hair tightly, as my climax violently rocks through me. My legs clamp around your head, my hips arch hard against you while your tongue licks, sucks and laps at the overflowing juices from my climax.

Before I can begin to come down, your hands are at my waist turning me over so that I am leaning over the bed with my feet on the floor and my ass in the air. My legs are spread and your hands go to my hips. In one hard thrust, you pull my hips to you and plunge deep inside my pussy.

“Is this what you want, darlin?” You ask with ragged breath and a deep passionate tone. “Tell me, I want to hear you say it.” You again thrust your cock deep inside me and then hold it there waiting for my response.

“Yes, yes I want this.” I moan out, squirming and thrusting against you, not wanting you to stop.

“What, say it.” You tell me again, thrusting once again.

“Fuck me, I want you to fuck me hard, now!” I cry out.

“Like this? Is this what you have been waiting for?” You say, and picking up the tempo, you are thrusting fast, hard and deep inside me. Your hands are gripping tightly to my hips pulling me back each time you thrust.

“Yes, OH GOD YES!!!!” I am crying out now, my body slamming hard against yours, trembling and shaking. I feel your balls slapping my ass as you pound hard into me, both of us are panting and moaning.

“Oh fuck, darlin, you feel so good!” You say with ragged breath, continuing to drive your cock into my pussy. I can feel your cock swelling inside me and my pussy is clenching at it, both of us nearing that wonderful release of pleasure. Suddenly I feel your finger push inside my puckered anus at the same time you thrust hard.

“OH GOD, I’m cummm…..” I cry out loudly now and my body spasms fiercely as I climax, my pussy grasping and spasming around your cock. My hands are gripping tightly to the blankets on the bed and my ass thrusts hard against you. I can feel drips of sweat trickling down my chest and an intense heat rushes through my body and I feel almost faint with the intensity my climax brings.

“Fuck yes!!!!!!” You groan loudly, your body jerks and I feel your hot semen shoot deep inside me. Your body thrusts and jerks, your climax is hard as you continue to explode like never before. “Damn…. Shit…. Fuck…”

Finally, both of us collapse in each other’s arms on the bed. Our hearts are racing, we are gasping for breath as we wind down.

Suddenly the phone rings. I shake my head now realizing I had one hell of a dream about you with the anticipation of your visit. The phone rings again and I stir, smiling as I can feel the moisture between my legs as I try to wake up. I glance at the time and see that it is only 5:00am and now I realize it is you calling me.

“And I wonder who is waking me from such a wonderful dream at this ungodly hour of the morning.” I answer softly, trying to not to let you know that my heart is sinking rapidly as I already know what is to come.

“Good morning darlin and was that dream about me I hope?” You say softly, but I can tell in your voice that you are trying to hide your feelings as well as I am.

“It was about you in fact and if you are half as good as my dream, we will definitely be having a wonderful time.” I say and then there is a long pause. “You’re not coming are you?”

“I’m sorry, baby, something has come up.” You begin to say and I imagine I’m hearing the disappointment in your voice. “But I do want us to meet, we will just have to work something out at another….”

“Please, don’t say anymore.” I say softly, holding tight to my emotions. “It’s probably just as well, the reality would never meet the expectations of our fantasy’s.”

“But I do want to meet you…” You begin to say again.

“Wanting and doing are two different things and to continue to hope for something that won’t be done is just too difficult anymore. Let’s just keep our fantasy’s and then no one will get hurt.” I say as lightly as possible, but I can feel my emotions rising deep inside me and I know I need to end this phone call.

“I am going to surprise you someday and I will meet you. But for now, I’m sorry. I will let you go back to sleep and talk to you soon. Goodnight baby.” You say, and I know you want me answer you showing you that I am okay and have hope, letting you off the hook.

“Goodbye lover. Surprise me some day.” I say in a soft sensual voice and hang up the phone. I wipe the several tears that have fallen quietly down my cheeks and then I go to take a shower. I let the hot water fall over my body, my eyes close as it falls over my face and I slowly shake my head back and forth. “How many times am I going to do this?” I ask myself and sigh, a slow smile begins. “How many times am I not going to get to do this?” I sigh and a disappointed giggle escapes me and I finish my shower.

12