To my Marissa

Story Info
Letter to my Love.
958 words
3.57
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

Dearest Marissa,

When I think that we only met two weeks ago, I can't get my head around it. It's as if each 24-hour period has been filled with a year's worth of emotions, experiences and thrills. Each brief conversation reveals more of your history, personality, hopes and ambitions. I feel like I've entered a room filled floor to ceiling with your inner thoughts and emotions. All of it is warm, delicious and has me melting from within. Your smile, your eyes, even your cute giggle reveals the inner part of you that is what I've so completely fallen for. I would never have imagined that I would have transitioned so quickly from my initial sexual attraction towards a gorgeous Caribbean beauty, to being equally attracted to the gorgeous woman that lives inside your sexy body. I'm so drawn to you, that I'm constantly thinking, "What can I do right now to make her smile? To make her sigh, thinking about us?" Your words and comments touch me so deeply that I'm almost convinced that you're reading my mind, and telling me the very things I crave to hear.

I would be remiss if I didn't confess how much your voice has taken control of me. Willingly, I submit to the melodic tone of your accent, as it sweeps me off my feet and makes me completely yours. It would almost be more understandable if every encounter simply lead to me stroking my cock for a welcome release, turned on by the sound of my sexy Marissa. But even deeper than that, I want to wrap my arms around you and never let go. I want to follow you around during every normal and mundane part of your day. I want to watch you driving, walking your dog, buying groceries, or sitting outside reading as the sun sets. Part of me whispers a warning to myself, thinking that I really am all yours, and would do anything you wanted me to do. But immediately I think, "So what's wrong with that?" Hearing you refer to me as your boyfriend takes me back to the virile teenage stud that I was, and I melt with the thought that you want me to be yours.

You are so good to me and for me. You motivate me to work harder in the gym, to run longer, to lift heavier, so that I'll be in top shape for you to see. It may seem vain, because I wouldn't expect you to even think about doing the same thing, and the notion of looking good for you to see is more important to me than enjoying the sight of your glorious, goddess like body. Marissa in her comfortable, natural state is the most sensual, sexy, and delicious sight ever. You also have awakened my deep and vivid imagination, and have regenerated my literary skills to express what I'm truly feeling inside. I think of places that we've once been, but never together, and I imagine those experiences with you at my side. I imagine looking over the 360 degree view of London from the Sky Garden with you, feeling your touch, your sexy scent enveloping me. I imagine dining at Babylon, just off Kensington High Street, looking across the table at your beautiful eyes, and focusing on your luscious lips as you speak as we enjoy the very best food in London. Experiencing the ancient in the British Museum together, and whispering to each other throughout, would expose me to your depth and intelligence. Finally, I imagine us holding hands in the National Gallery, after sitting out in the sun on Trafalgar Square. The world famous paintings would bring out so many different emotions, which we'd experience from our own unique, special perspective. The subtle touches and rubs, indirectly conveying how attracted I am to you, would create a simmering sexual rush in me, and it would take everything in me to resist taking you to a private corner and kissing you long and wet. You have that effect on me, babe. I want to be better for you, but you're perfect for me right now, as you are.

As you read this, I suspect that you're busy doing several of the important things in your life, and I wish you the very best. I hope that you're having fun, spending time with friends, and enjoying the sun. I also hope you hear a constant whisper in your ear, spoken to you by your boyfriend who adores, admires and craves you. I expect that you'd hear, "Mmmm, Marissa, you look so amazing today. I noticed your smile from 100 meters away, and I picked you out from the crowd as if an electric connection existed between us. I'm gonna stand behind you all day, keeping my hands on your hips and sexy ass. I'll be watching to see which thong you're wearing, and wondering what you were thinking about me when you slipped it on. I'll be leaning in close, to smell your sexy scent and breathe you in deep. I'll be watching the faces of those that meet you and talk with you, and I'll see the men's eyes light up as they witness my beautiful island goddess. You won't notice it, but I'll see them glance back at you, staring at your sexy breasts and ass. And then I'll squeeze your ass hard, reminding you that I'm the best boyfriend you could ever have. And when you lean over, that's my fingertip tracing down the crack of your ass, aching for more." So think about that over the coming days. I'll be thinking of you every minute, just like a good lover should. All my love, Marissa, is yours.

Jon

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers