To My Master...

Story Info
Slut wife confesses her lust.
1k words
41.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To My Master... Letter from a Slut Wife

Forgive me, but I have secret lusts that I so wish to fulfill. I lie awake at night dreaming of tasting the flesh of others, fingering myself for relief. I need to confess what a dirty little whore I really am.

There are some nights I find myself picturing being tied to the bed, open and exposed. I can see the men, lined up, some dressed, some naked, and some in between, but they all have their giant stiff dicks in their hands stroking themselves. Their hands seem small and pale in comparison to rock hard, purple cocks. I am mesmerized by the slow, grasping movement as they hammer away at their pulsing shafts. They slowly get closer to the bed, the closer they are to finishing, the closer they come to me. One by one, they approach my writhing body, some choosing to explode on my open pussy, on my tits, my open mouth, and on my face and neck, spurting pearly white ropes of cum on me. I lose count of how many loads have covered me, as I lie there relishing the feeling of cum dripping down the contours of my body.

Other nights I am haunted by the desire to feel meat buried in me. Sometimes it's merciless pounding in my pussy followed by his release deep inside, dripping out the sides, or pulling out just in time to cover my creamy pussy and ass with his semen. Sometimes, it's a slow thorough fucking, with a monster cock driving me over and over to shattering orgasms. I'll watch as he guides his cock, holding it at the base, towards my spread legs, staring at the veins that cover all but his huge head, which is dribbling pre-cum that I so want to taste. Sometimes I take it off with my finger, and sometimes my tongue, and sometimes I let it mingle with my own moistness as he rubs it against my slit.

And then there are the times that a single cock won't do. My longing to take more than one cock is shameful, but oh how I want it! I work my fingers rapidly in and on myself as I envision one cock entering my pussy, as the other fucks my mouth, or the other one spreading my ass wide and burying it to the hilt in my tight little ass. I want it so much, that I can almost feel the stiff dick as it slides into me. Usually, I end up touching both sliding my deft fingers in and out of my wide open voids until I come, spasming in both and feeling so ashamed of what I want.

And there is no denying that I love the feeling a big dick, using my mouth like a pussy. And I will slurp and consume that immense rod like the good little cum slut I am until he spews into my hungry mouth, and I guzzle each and every drop as it shoots and then slows enough that I have to lap up the last drops. I can't wait to grab you and kiss you letting you taste his savory jizz, before you punish me for being so bad and not waiting until you granted me permission to do so.

But the one thing I long for more than anything else is a woman's touch. I can make myself come again and again as I think about the pleasure of feeling another woman's lips on mine, on my breasts, and of course on my burning pussy. I want to peel the clothes off each other as we kiss and grind our tits and hips together. I want to open her bra, and cup her tits as I bend and draw my lips to her nipple, making them harder as I suck and nibble them. Both are hands are tugging at the other's panties as we lower ourselves to the floor, rubbing our hard clits together.

We both are aching to taste the other and so we move, me on my back, and she with her mouth poised over my sopping cunt. I open her slit with my thumbs, and slide my pointy tongue deep into her open center. I take long wet licks of her juicy full lips, ending each with a flick of my tongue on her clit. Each time I do her body jerks. She is matching my tongue lashing with one of her own, and I can feel a wet trickle sliding down my ass. It gives me the notion to spread her firm little bottom and plant my mouth on her tight little bud. I can hear her cry out in pleasure. I tongue her for long moments before moving back to her ever increasingly wet mound. I continue to greedily eat her, feeding on her sweet hole.

As she rocks against my face faster and faster, I grab her ass and pull her down hard on my face. It is then that I zero in on her clit, so hard and big now it is no longer hidden beneath its hood. I suck at the nub, and nibble, she begins thrashing wildly on my face. Her own mouth is devouring me with fierce abandon. When I have her to the very edge, I slide one finger, and then two inside of her. I can feel the fluid running down my hand as I finger fuck and tug at her clit with my mouth. At this point I am ready to cum, in my fantasy and in reality. I hold back just a moment until I feel her clench around my hand, shaking and jerking in the throes of orgasm. As soon as she begins, I meet her climax with my own mind shattering orgasm. After collapsing for a moment we will lick each other's faces clean, taste the sweetness of our passion.

I am humiliated for wanting these filthy little cravings, but I feel like I must have them before I burst from my carnal lusts. I am humbly begging you to grant me your consent to carry them out. In fact I beg you to MAKE me perform each one, and then you may discipline me as you see fit. I will take my deserved punishment for I know that I am weak and you are justified in doing so. And I will do whatever you ask of me for reparation.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Amy & Trina's Lesbian Photo Shoot Wife has lesbian fun while husband take pictures.in Loving Wives
Filling the Glass Ch. 01 Couple agree to open their marriage for her.in Loving Wives
Beth and her Boss Ch. 01 My girl is desperate to impress at work.in Loving Wives
Controlled Ch. 01 Kinky couple turn to a writer to spice things up a bit.in Mind Control
Growing Pains & Pleasures Husband & shared wife enjoy new neighbor couple.in Loving Wives
More Stories