To My Mentor Ch. 01 Pt. 03

Story Info
They finish up the first time.
1.5k words
4.46
10.9k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are willing participants the activities which make us this story. I broke this story down into multiple pieces not because it made sense that way, it was to keep the segments short enough to post without have a story spanning a dozen pages or more. All these segments represent one time between our characters. There will be other moments which deserve their own chapter. This is the third part of a three part story. I placed the other two parts in the Romance category, but someone advised that the story should have been in this category. Please understand that the first two parts are placed in Romance and not here.. ~~

I made my way all the way up and looked into your eyes. "Where the hell did you learn to do that," you whispered still trying to catch your breath.

I didn't reply as my mouth attacked yours sharing your juices with you. Your tongue moving everywhere trying to lap up as much of your own juices as you could.

*******

"I need a minute," you said as I looked into your eyes. I chuckled and went back to laying kiss after kiss on you.

"What?" you asked.

"I thought it was usually the man who needed a few minutes between each one."

"Usually the man is not quite as good as you. This has been amazing," you replied looking into my eyes.

"It's not over yet," I replied. "What else do you have to teach me?"

"A whole lot more," you laughed. "You may have some skills, but there's a lot you have to learn."

"Why don't we start then," I said. "That is if you have recovered."

I felt you reach down and wrap your hand around my hard dick. "You seem to be ready."

"Just looking at you makes me ready," I replied.

"Lay on your side like your spooning me," you said as you rolled over onto your side.

*******

I moved behind you and laid down next to you placing my arm over your body and grasping your breast with my hand. You responded by bending your knees and pushing your ass towards me. You took my hand and lowered it towards your pussy.

"Play with my clit," you whispered. "Slowly."

I started slowly rubbing your clit with my hand as you moaned.

"Now, enter me and be slow about it."

I reached down and glided myself as I pushed my hips forward. I teased you a moment by rubbing the tip of my head along your wet slit. I pushed again and entered you, slowly moving in and out while you softly moaned. You moved a few times, causing the angle of my penetration to change.

"That's the spot," you whispered before a loud moan escaped your lips. "That's it."

I responded to your moan by increasing the speed of my thrusting.

"No, go slowly," you whispered. "We have more to go. Take it slow."

I slowed down and kept thrusting into you at the angle you liked, hitting your G-Spot with each thrust.

"Try to match my breathing," you said. "It will make things better."

I didn't understand you at the time, but I tried to slow my breathing to match yours.

"Yes," you moaned as you enjoyed the feel of my shaft moving in and out of you.

We continued for a few minutes. My shaft moving in and out causing both of us to moan in pleasure. I remembered trying to move faster, but you slowed me down each time telling me to just enjoy.

*******

"Let's try something different," you whispered as you rolled onto your stomach bringing your ankles together. You grabbed a small pillow next to your head and placed it under your stomach causing your hips to slightly raise.

I responded by moving over you trying to get my knees in between yours. "No, put your knees on the outside," you said. I readjusted myself by placing my knees outside of yours, my hands each side of your stomach.

"It will be tight. Go slow and shallow," you said as I positioned myself to enter you. You moaned again as my head passed your lips and came back out. Again, a shallow and slow thrust into you, only allowing my head to be swallowed by your lips before I pulled out again.

In and out.

In and out, I repeated as I listened to your breath change. "Deeper," you whispered.

My next thrust buried my head and the first few inches of my shaft to slide into you. Thrust after thrust.

Your breathing increased and you started grinding yourself against the bed. I could feel your muscles start to clamp down on me. I grinned as you let out a moan of disappointment as I pulled back.

*******

"What?" you asked as you looked back at me as I moved over you.

"On your hands and knees," I ordered.

You smiled as you started pushing yourself up onto your hands and knees. "I like this one too," you said with a smile.

I moved back behind you and positioned myself. Having learned what you liked, I started by rubbing the tip of my head up and down your slit. A quick dip into you with the tip of my head, followed by more rubbing. This time allowing my head to drag between your lips.

"Oh," you moaned. "Take me."

I ignored you and continued my teasing, causing you to moan louder and louder.

"Please," you begged. "Please, take me."

I knew you couldn't see the smile on my face as I continued my teasing, easing myself into you inch by inch.

"Yes," you responded. "Yes."

I continued to thrust in and out of you for a few minutes. "Move up some and point your dick down into me," you commanded.

I straightened up as much as I could causing the angle to change. I knew what you wanted from what you showed me earlier and I made sure my head could pass over your G-Spot with each thrust.

"Oh, God. That's it," you moaned out. "Don't stop."

Thrust after thrust.

Moan after moan.

"I'm coming," you called out. "Turn me over. I want to look into your eyes when I do."

I stopped my thrusting and roughly pulled you down onto me as I laid on my back.

*******

"Oh, I like it rough," you moaned as you positioned yourself over me. I remember you reaching down and taking my shaft into your hand. With one quick movement, you thrust me all the way into you. Placing your hands on my shoulders, you started grinding yourself against me.

My hands went up and grabbed your breasts. "Rougher," you ordered. "Pinch them." I grabbed your nipples with my fingers, pinching and pulling them harder and harder causing you to moan louder and louder.

"Look into my eyes," you asked. "I want you to cum with me."

I looked into your eyes, moving my hands down onto your hips. Pushing down with my hands, I started moving your hips faster, grinding you against me.

"Now!" you shouted as your whole body went rigid. You collapsed onto me, groaning as you trembled. I don't even think you felt me as I exploded into me.

"Oh..." you whispered, trying but failing to finish your sentence. You continued to lay on me as our sweat mixed. You straightened your legs out and stretched out on top of me.

We lay there for minutes as I tried again to sync my breathing with yours. I remembered the feeling of complete pleasure as we laid there breathing in and out in rhythm.

*******

It took you a few minutes before you recovered enough to slide off me and put your head next to mine on your pillow. We both continued to lay there breathing hard, with sweat covering us.

After our breathing slowed, you rolled over and looked at me. "That was a good start," you smiled. "But you have lots to learn."

I huffed, "You seemed to like it."

"Oh, I did. I liked it a lot. Why don't you figure out a way to come back tomorrow night without your parents knowing. Let's see if you can remember everything, I taught you tonight."

"I was supposed to spend the day and night with one of my friends, but I think this is a much better offer," I said with a chuckle. "I'll spend some time with him and then have him drop me off, so my car will not be here."

"That will work. Have fun with your friend. I'll leave the door unlocked for you after dinner. Come to me then and show me how much you've learned."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied. "I'll study tonight and pass your test."

"You better," you laughed. "Now, I have one more thing to show you before you go home."

"What's that?"

"One of the best parts of the evening, the post-sex shower," you laughed as you started rolling over to get out of bed. "Gives us a few more opportunities for me to teach you a thing or two."

*******

To be continued with another session the next day. (Maybe)