To My Mentor Ch. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
The next day is even better.
2.3k words
4.42
11.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are willing participants the activities which make us this story. I broke this story down into multiple pieces not because it made sense that way, it was to keep the segments short enough to post without have a story spanning a dozen pages or more. All of these segments represent one time between our characters. There will be other moments which deserve their own chapter. ~~

If I thought the first day with you was incredible, I remember the second night even more vividly. I remember being all cocky with my friends that day thinking that I had learned a lifetime of knowledge about women in one day. It never occurred to me that day that your first lesson only covered the basics. Things every man should know how to do to please their girl. Things that should have been second nature to any man who had ever spent more than one night with a lover.

"Boy was I wrong," I tell myself today as I remember what happened next.

******

Jenny looked out the window as she heard the car pull into her driveway. "Good, he came," she thought as she moved towards the front door.

Bill grinned as he stepped out of Jim's car, "Later, bro. Have fun with yourself tonight."

"Lucky bastard," Jim replied with a smile.

I remember walking up your sidewalk to your front door thinking that I was goining to rock your world. "I got this. I'm going to pass her test tonight with flying colors," my cocky self thought as I opened your door and stepped in.

"Hi, lover boy," you growled as you approached me with a lustful, hungry look in your eyes. "I'm glad you came. Are you ready to learn some more," you said as you placed both of your hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the wall.

"Uh," was all I could get out and you grabbed the loose half t-shirt you were wearing and yanked it over your head. Your hair falling back into place once the shirt cleared your head. Your nice, perky breasts popping back into place. I only had a few seconds to glance at your hard nipples as my eyes wandered down your body and locked onto the skimpy panties you had on.

I started to say something, but you caught me by the throat and pushed me back against the wall, "Don't say a word. Let me do it all," you said before pressing yourself against me.

Your hand pushed my head to the side as your tongue started licking my throat. Up and down, softly licking, leaving a wet trail down my neck. A light kiss here, another there, as you continued to work on my throat with light kisses and licks.

"Oh, God," I moaned as the blood rushed to my dick. You hadn't done much yet and I was starting to get hard as a rock.

"Shit," I groaned out as you took my finger and put it into your open mouth. Holding my finger just inside of your mouth, you started using your tongue to circle the tip of my finger, causing my dick to jump in my pants.

I remember the small smirk you had on your face right before you closed your lips and sucked on my finger. In and out you moved my finger as your wet lips clamped down on it. Your tongue continued to circle the tip of it as you moved my finger in and out.

In and out. Circle and circle, you continue to suck my finger as the wetness built up in your mouth. I could feel your saliva coating my finger as your sucking continued. I can still feel your other hand pushing me back into the wall as I tried to move. I thought I messed up when you stopped with my fingertip just inside of my mouth.

"Oh, shit," I thought as you looked into my eyes and inhaled my finger, sucking so hard I thought you were going to suck the skin right off my finger. "If she can do this to my finger, what is she going to do..." I couldn't complete my thought as you pulled my finger out causing a pop to echo throughout the empty hallway, we were in. I remember struggling not to cum right there and then as I told myself to think of other things. Cumming before you even took my shorts off would have ruined everything. It was like you knew what I was thinking as you smiled at me as you kneeled and started removing my shoes and socks. "About time," flashed through my mind as your head moved back up even with my rigid dick.

Once again, I was wrong as you opened your mouth and pressed it onto the outline of my hard dick. You moved your mouth up and down with your tongue pressing into the material of my shorts. Your hands rubbing back and forth on my hard dick with a few quick squeezes. Teasing me and making me harden even more. I don't know what came over me, but before I could stop it my mouth opened and I whispered, "Please. Please, I can't take anymore."

You looked back up into my eyes and grinned as your hands moved up and unbuttoned my shorts. Slowly you took my zipper into your fingers and slid it down, opening my shorts enough to drop them to my feet. You helped me step out of them before moving back up to my groin. Your fingers moved up and started to slide into the waistband of my boxers but stopped short of pulling them down.

I looked down at you with pleading eyes, eyes that probably showed my struggle to stop myself from exploding into my boxers. You looked back at me with your sparkling eyes that seemed to say, "You thought you knew everything, didn't you?"

Once more, you moved your mouth against my hardened shaft. Grasping me with your lips through the material of my boxers as your tongue jabbed my dick. Hands fondling, moving up and down, stroking me through my boxers. I grew even harder, which I didn't think was possible, causing the tent in my boxers to grow. Just before I thought my dick would jump out of the boxers opening, you moved it up. Tip pointing towards my stomach poking out of the top of the waistband.

A flick with your tongue on my tip followed by a light kiss. You continued to make sure the waistband of my boxers trapped my dick into place. "This is it," I thought. Yet again, I was wrong as your hands moved into my boxers' opening and grabbed my sack.

My dick twitched as you pulled my sack out my boxers. One of your hands cupped my sack as your mouth moved forward, closing around one of my testicles. Pulling the entire testicle into your mouth as you played with it with your tongue as your hands lightly squeezed the remaining testicle. I still feel the feeling of your tongue twirling around my ball. Moving it around as you sucked on it. "God, what a feeling," still echoes through my mind today when I remember that day.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, you let my testicle drop from your mouth and moved your hands back up to the waistband of my boxers. You grabbed it and started slowly moving them down, my hard shaft becoming free inch by inch.

Once my dick became fully visible, you stopped, letting go of my boxers and reaching for my dick. You pulled it down and started working on the tip with your mouth and tongue. Small kisses and licks around the tip and onto the top of my shaft. Your lips closing fully while you sucked up small sections of my skin.

Kiss, lick, suck.

Kiss, lick, suck.

All the way up to the root of my dick and then all the way down to its tip. A small flick with the tip of your tongue as you jerked my boxers down past my thighs, letting go and allowing them to fall to the floor, pooling around my feet, freeing my dick causing it to pop up, pointing towards the ceiling. Leaving my boxers around my feet, you opened your mouth and moved forward again, lightly brushing my shaft with your lips. No tongue, no kisses, no licks, just your lips lightly brushing my skin as you moved up and down.

I groaned as your movement caused my entire dick to start twitching again. I felt a wave of tingling pleasure radiate from my groin throughout my body and I had to once again fight against exploding everything I had into the air. My thighs started shaking as you stopped and sent your tongue out for a quick lick before moving your head back and giving me a moment to regain control over myself.

As soon as my thighs settled down, your head moved towards my stomach and you started kissing and licking the skin of my stomach right above my pubic hair. You held onto my hard shaft with one of your hands, squeezing lightly with each kiss.

Soft strokes followed as you continued to kiss my stomach with small flicks of your tongue as you moved from left to right. Your chin moving against my hair as you continue to work my stomach giving me time to control myself.

Once my breathing settled down, you moved your head down while somehow flattening your tongue as you made one long, slow lick all the way up from the bottom of my sack to the tip of my dick. You moved your head down again and repeated the lick.

I remember the feeling of your tongue covering the width of my entire shaft. "Damn," I remember thinking, "how wide is her tongue."

A few more licks with your tongue from my sack to my tip before you stopped and started flicking the tip of your tongue lightly on the skin of my shaft just below the head. "Oh, God," I remember groaning as a large wave of pleasure rocked my body. "How much more can I take," I remember thinking as you continued your assault on my rock-hard dick.

My head jerked back and bumped the wall as you finally took the tip and placed it between your lips. I about exploded again as you circled my tip with your lips. You continue to tease me by only sucking the tip, moving slightly down and up, but never going past my head.

"Please," escaped my mouth again as my head pressed into the wall. "Please, I'm not going to last much longer. I can't take much more."

You started moving down and up. Each time you moved down; you took another inch of my shaft into your warm mouth.

Up and down, inch by inch, my cock entered your mouth until you had engulfed it fulling, your lips pressed up against my pubic hair. Your hand tapped me, causing me to look down. Once again, my entire body shivered as you looked up into my eyes and with a quick movement of your mouth, sucked on the entire length of my dick with one hard squeeze.

I lost it at that point and grabbed the back of your head, forcing you to keep the entire length of my dick in your mouth. After a few seconds, I grabbed the hair on the back of your head and started moving your head back and forth. I increased speed as I felt myself losing control again. Without thinking, both of my hands grabbed your head and stopped yours from moving. My hips seemed to buck on their own as I stopped you from giving me a blow job and simply started face fucking you. My dick forcefully pushing into your mouth as my groin slammed up against your lips.

it didn't take long before I felt my dick grow as what seemed like a gallon of my sperm erupted from my dick straight down your throat. I remember my thighs tightening up, causing me to momentarily raise up on my toes. My thighs shook so much and became so weak I thought I was going to fall down as I filled you with my cum. I can still hear the sounds you made as you drank me in, trying to swallow fast enough to keep my cum from coming out of your mouth.

"Oh, my God!" I cried out as the last of my cum left my dick. I barely kept standing as I allowed the shivers to rack my entire body. Finally, I had regained enough sense to open my eyes and look down at you. You had moved your head back causing my dick to leave your mouth.

You smiled at me for a few seconds before moving back towards my dick, your tongue leaving your mouth as you started cleaning my dick off. You licked all the cum off me before ending with one final suck on the tip of my head, sucking any remaining cum out of me.

Smiling the whole time, you stood back up. Licking your lips and swallowing the remaining cum from around and in your mouth. I looked you in the eyes once before moving forward and slamming my lips onto yours. I didn't care if my cum was still in your mouth. My tongue shot out as I tried to shove it down your throat. I devoured your mouth for minutes before I lost control to a monster. A monster I didn't know was in me came to the surface and pushed the rest of me aside.

I remember seeing your eyes widen as you saw my eyes change. You'd released a monster in me, and it wanted you. It wanted you bad.

"It's about time you let loose," you said as my hands moved down and ripped your panties off of you.

"Your turn," the monster growled as it spun you around and slammed your back into the wall.

*******

To be continued ...