To My Sexy Friend

Story Info
A letter to a very sexy friend.
780 words
4.14
11.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember that night we spent in a quiet Italian restaurant? We were busily flirting the evening away over a delicious meal as it frantically stormed outside. You told me to order an extra drink so we could avoid getting wet. Do you remember my mischievous friend? And how despite your best efforts, the restaurant was closing and we had to leave, making us get soaked in the downpour?

It was late and we hurried to your car, got inside and drove to your hotel room. As I followed your lead, that night, my body was alive and aching to have you. The playful chat had set me a fire and I was hotter for you than ever.

So, my sexy lover, I thought I'd share with you the scenario that was running through my head that night. If only to open your mind to the endless possibilities should you decide to follow my lead....and if only to prevent such a waste of opportunities the next time we meet...

Sitting at the table we are engaged in flirtatious glances and playful banter. You are so sexy and so smart in your attire it makes me ache to feel your cock inside me. Despite the fact that I feel you are too held back at times I have a growing need to do wicked things to you in not so discreet places. My leg begins trailing up your leg signaling to you that, despite the awful storm outside, it is time to pay the bill and leave.

Once outside we run towards your car. It is big and roomy and full of possibilities. I think to myself how hot you are and how badly I want you at this moment. I charge towards you pinning you to the side. Despite the heavy rain, I kiss you passionately. Any inhibitions you may have initially had evaporate as you feel my tongue invade your mouth. My hands, now working independently, begin finding their way up your shirt, pulling and ripping your body free. The rain reflected in the moonlight glistens on your solid chest as my nails rake their way down deliberately. I feast on your body as you work the keys from your pocket.

One click and we are falling. My body on top of yours. Licking the wetness from your chest. My tongue eagerly caressing every inch of your gorgeous body. You cry out from the sheer and exquisite heat of my hands hungrily unzipping your pants until at last you are free. I revel in the pleasure it is to just to hold your rock hard cock in my hands and to stroke it gently. The feel of your cum starting to drip out of you makes my hips start grinding into yours in impatient anticipation.

My passion, my hunger, my desire for you is contagious. You find your hands feverishly lifting my skirt and ripping my panties aside. You are electrified with the sensation of my pussy sliding against the length of your fingers. Yes, My sweet Lover, it is warm and velvety and dripping with desire for you.

Hungrily, feverishly we kiss. Our tongues exploring and licking. Our bodies drenched in rain and sweat. I want you inside me now and move back until I am in just the right spot. With unbridled passion I slide my pussy over your enormous erection and cry out as the feel of you filling me is so utterly delicious. Hard and furiously, our bodies collide as we continue to kiss and explore. One of your hands busily cupping and squeezing my breast as the other is busily pushing my ass down hard, as you are eager for me to engulf you once more. We are no longer worried with privacy or discretion as your windows are tainted with fog from our frantic and shallow breathes.

I close my eyes and arch my back as I feel you beginning to tense. I want to feel you to fill me with your warm spunk, a feeling I shall never tire of. So primal and furious.

The tension bubbles like a tidal wave which, rapidly crescendos into a mutually explosive orgasm. Yet nonetheless our tongues continue to engage in very wet, heated kisses. For the first time in our lovemaking, I move slowly and seductively. I crawl off of you until I am face to face with your glorious cock. Provocatively, as our eyes meet, my tongue slithers across and around your flesh still drenched with cum. I can't contain the moans of pleasure as I savour the flavour of you and me coating my palate....

Until next time baby, kisses

Your very naughty pet.