To My Surprise

Story Info
Leigh discovers her brother's secret.
1.3k words
3.66
103.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand flew to my mouth to stifle myself from yelling out.

I had stumbled upon my brother having sex with our next door neighbor. What I didn't expect was that it was with Brad, not Natalie, his sister. Luke's head was between Brad's legs and I could hear him sucking on his dick and saw his head bob up and down.

Brad's eyes opened and he moaned when he saw me and gave a huge shit-eating grin. His chest had just a bit of hair between his perfect pecs. He was hot, but he also knew it.

I stood rooted to the spot, unable to move. I felt myself tingle in my cunt.

Luke continued his sucking frenzy and Brad grabbed his head and pressed it further onto his cock until Luke must have swallowed it all. I saw Brad's hips pump into Luke's mouth, depositing a load of jism.

Luke came up and then noticed that I had been standing there.

"Shit!" He grabbed me and threw me on his bed, closing his bedroom door.

"What the hell are you doing?" His fury frightened me. I saw his hand come up to slap me, but Brad grabbed it before he followed through.

"Dude, chill." He glanced at me, undressing me with his eyes. It didn't take much as I was in a tank top, no bra and a pair of underwear. I had been on my way to the bathroom before this little detour.

"She didn't mean to, but we weren't very careful dude." Brad ran his hand through his hair and I saw his limp dick wiggle a bit with the movement. He had curly light brown hair that I wanted to feel if it was as kinky as it looked. I blushed and looked away which was a mistake because I faced Luke's dick. His hair was dark brown and he was half aroused. He was bigger than I had expected.

His blue eyes felt like lasers. "Now what the hell are we going to do?" He sat down heavily on his desk chair.

"I'm not going to say anything, I promise!" I choked out, now looking at my bright red toenails. The pedicure lasted better than I had expected.

"I have an idea. You watch me fuck her so you have something to blackmail her with." Brad grinned up at Luke. I noticed his dick started to become hard and he was also bigger than I expected. Then again, I'm an 18 year old virgin. At 21, they were both more advanced than me.

"So dude -- what's that going to do? That's not great blackmail." Luke said as he drummed his fingers on the desk. He did that when thinking hard.

"Well, it's not going to be conventional..." Brad smirked.

"Come here Leigh." I couldn't make myself move. He came over to me and pushed me down on the bed, somewhat gently.

"Have you ever fucked anyone?" Brad was enjoying this, I could tell.

"No," my voice small and scared. Well, facing two guys and knowing they were going to fuck me whether I wanted it or not had my heart pounding. But part of me really, really wanted it. Even though I knew it was wrong, having Luke there watching.

"Trust me, you'll love it and beg for more." He laid his hand on my stomach and felt his way underneath it. The heat radiated out from his hand until if felt like a trail of fire that kept on reaching up to my tits.

Then he pulled my shirt up and made me sit up to take it off. "What sweet tits you have." He bent down and kissed the left one and then started to lick and suck it. I gasped at the new sensations this had on my cunt. I felt a strong tingling sensation that made me moan and buck my hips slightly. His other hand came up and tweaked the other nipple and he pinched it hard which made me jolt.

He then came up and kissed his way to my mouth where we frenched. His tongue knew what it was doing because my body responded by pressing into him. His hand kept up the pinching and pulling of my tit and then he squeezed the entire boob, mashing it into my body. Then he turned his hand to my underwear and tore them off me.

I went rigid when I felt his hand come down and wiggle its way between my folds. "Shit girl, you are soaked in pussy juices!"

Brad dove two fingers into my pussy which felt like it was going to split. I had never had anything up there let alone someone else's invading fingers.

I could tell that I had liquid pouring out my pussy since I could feel it trickle down to my ass. He pumped his fingers into me and then he scooted down and put his head between my legs. His tongue raped my clit and cunt and I bucked wildly against him.

"You want me to fuck you, bitch?" Brad asked. "Hmmm...." I couldn't force myself to say anything more. I felt so slutty as it was. I looked over and saw that Luke watched with an intensity I had never seen from him before.

"Say it bitch." Brad came up and his dick was rock hard, just an inch from my pussy. "Say you want me to fuck you."

Yes, I did want it. I wanted it more than anything. Brad really knew how to get a girl horny. But the words wouldn't come out.

"Say it!" He demanded positioning himself between my legs. He teased my opening with the head of his cock, but wouldn't plunge it in.

"Fuck me Brad, Fuck me!" I said, my face going beet red.

"That's it my little fuckslut!" He then thrust into me hard, making me scream with pain. He tore through me and then slid almost all the way out before thrusting in again. This time it didn't hurt as much and by the fourth stroke, I was moving my hips with his. I had my legs hooked around his waist and wanted to be fucked hard. He grunted and pumped away. I felt a building sensation that was my first ever orgasm. "Faster, fuck me Faster Brad!" I growled.

"You are a fuckslut!" He grunted into my neck as he lowered himself down and increased his pace. He then came into my pussy.

Brad rolled off and I hadn't orgasmed. My hand moved to my drenched pussy and I started to rub my clit.

Brad's hand imprisoned my wrist. "No. Luke, come here and suck your sister's pussy." Brad's commanding voice was a whip to my brother. He came over to me and I could see his huge erection. For some reason, he moved to follow Brad's command.

I hadn't expected this. He's so headstrong, but I could see he was almost like Brad's slave. Maybe he was Brad's other fuckslut.

Luke's tongue brushed my clit and it didn't take too many flicks before I orgasmed, spastically thrashing. I realized I LOVE FUCKING.

He kept licking and I tried to move his head away, but Brad captured my hands and held them over my head. He then stuck his dick in my mouth, making me suck or choke. I sucked.

Luke continued his assault on my poor, sensitive pussy. He stuck his tongue into my pussy, fucking me with it. Also he lapped up all of Brad's sperm.

I came again because I was still so sensitive. "Brad, move. I'm going to fuck her!" Brad moved away, his dick popping out of my mouth with an obscene sound. Luke flipped me over and had me get on my hands and knees. "Alright, suck his dick while I fuck you." Luke commanded.

Brad got back into position and started pounding my mouth. I felt Luke slide into my really wet pussy and pound it until he came. Shortly after that, Brad squirted off and I swallowed it all.

We all fell asleep in a heap, my pussy throbbing and my lips tingling. My last thought had me wondering when we were going to do this again.

*****************