To My Surprise

Story Info
Bringing strangers to our bed was more than I imagined.
2.1k words
4.39
23.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in a long distance relationship, we don't get to see each other very often. So when we do have the opportunity, we relish spending as much quality time together talking, just cuddling together and especially exploring each others bodies. We had talked many times about our sexual fantasies. We've even acted out some of them. This time was much much different however. This time you had some big plans in place that I knew nothing about.

I got back to the hotel after work and I presumed we would be having our usual evening of dinner and drinks, maybe some TV time and no doubt great sex! You had gotten back to the room before me because I had to drive my car from the company garage to the hotel parking lot. That gave you the time you needed to finish preparing what you must have set up during your lunch hour, because when I got to our room there wasn't a light on in the whole place but the entire suite was illuminated with candles everywhere. You were nowhere to be found, but there was a note on the bed with a blindfold next to it telling me to undress, lie naked on my back in the middle of the bed and to place the blindfold over my eyes.

My curiosity was definitely piqued, but this wasn't anything we hadn't already tried so I wasn't nervous, only excited. I did as you asked, feeling kind of strange lying there naked with a blindfold over my eyes and alone. But it wasn't long before I heard the door to our room open and close. You don't say a word, but I can hear you walking across the floor and what sounds like you removing your own clothes. There were other sounds I couldn't place until I feel you touch my hand and bring my arm above my head and secure it to the bed with soft restraints. A moment later you repeat the action with my other arm. Still you say nothing. Then I feel you take one of my ankles and secure it with another restraint. My first thought was, "I wonder where he's tying my legs since there is no foot board?". But all thoughts left my head after my second ankle was restrained and I was spread eagle on the bed. I still wasn't nervous, but it felt odd being on display like this. Especially since I had just gotten a fresh Brazilian wax and my bare pussy was probably shining with the moisture that had been building since I first read your note.

Suddenly there was a dip on the bed and I could tell you were sitting next to me close to my head. You started stroking my cheek and hair sweetly and I turned my head towards your touch. You took advantage of my parted lips to slide your thumb in my mouth, which I lightly sucked, hoping it would soon be your cock in my mouth. Instead, you removed your thumb and proceeded to lightly rub my skin, starting at my neck and shoulders and working your way down my body, purposely avoiding my breasts, down over my stomach to my legs, and again, teasing me, avoiding my pussy.

You finally start rubbing my inner thighs and the outside of my pussy lips, but you don't dip inside to touch my wetness or my clit. You growl your appreciation of my smooth lips and I wiggle and whimper in hopes my movements will cause you to make closer contact, but then you pull away.

I can feel your breath on my face and you use your hand to turn my face toward you and you kiss me sweetly, deeply. Then your kiss turned hungry. It was like you were devouring me. Before I knew what was happening, you had pulled back from the kiss and were nudging your cock to my lips. I eagerly complied and opened my mouth so I could taste you. You groan at the feeling of my tongue on the sensitive underside of your cock and that prompts me to take more of you in. Because of the restraints I had limited movements, but then you placed your hands on either side of my head and began fucking my mouth taking over the movements. You were fucking my mouth like you would fuck my pussy, forcing all of your cock down my throat to the point of making me gag. But you didn't care, and neither did I. I wanted you to cum right in the back of my throat.

You slowed your strokes but stayed in my mouth while I felt you lean slightly so you could reach my pussy. FINALLY! You immediately push two fingers deep inside me and quickly add a third. My moaning caused a sort of vibration on your cock and you jerked from the sensation. Then you removed your fingers and started teasing my clit with a light touch. I tried to move to get more friction, but again the restraints kept me from moving more than an inch or two.

By now I'm insane with needing to cum. You remove your fingers from my clit and away from my pussy altogether, but I can't protest with your cock still in my mouth. But then I suddenly felt a soft, warm, wet tongue on my clit. It felt so good and I needed to cum so badly, it took several moments for my brain to register the fact that in your current position fucking my mouth, there was no way you could also be licking my pussy. There was someone else in the room and he (or she) was licking my clit! Once I realized what was happening I started to groan and wiggle in frustration. I was a little more than nervous, but then I felt hands, and I knew they were yours, on my torso holding me down. The mouth on my pussy was licking and sucking with more vigor. Your hands on me reminded me that I was safe and I started to calm down. It didn't take long for me to decide to just go with it. I needed to cum and be fucked so badly that it didn't really matter in that moment.

You began stroking your cock in and out of my mouth in earnest now while pinching and pulling my nipples. With the combination of you in my mouth, administering to my nipples and the nameless, faceless person between my legs, when this person pushed what felt like three fingers inside me at once, I came faster and harder than I ever have in my life.

Just as my seemingly unending orgasm was over and I felt completely drained, you pulled your still hard cock out of my mouth and the person between my legs moved off of the bed. I could feel you loosening the lengths of rope attached to my restraints at my arms and legs to give me just enough slack for you to tell me to turn over on my stomach. You then tell me to get on my hands and knees, to which I quickly complied. I then felt the bed dip in two different areas. The other person was working their way under my body so I would be on top. I started to speak but then you said in my ear, 'Not a word, my love, or I'll have to gag you.'. I didn't think I'd like to be gagged so I quickly shut my mouth.

I was now straddling what I now knew was another man, because he was now guiding his condom wrapped dick into my pussy. He was very thick and hard, but he slid all the way in easily from the cream my pussy created from my huge orgasm. I started moving up and down on him when I felt you behind me with your hands on my ass and I stilled my motions. I hear you open something and then I feel a cool sensation on my asshole as you push a finger slowly into my ass. You worked your finger in and out of my ass until you had it all the way in. Then you removed your finger and came back with more lubricant and two fingers. The sensation of having a cock in my pussy and your fingers in my ass was almost overwhelming. Slightly painful, but so erotic.

Once you were satisfied my ass was sufficiently prepared you pulled your fingers out of my ass and squirted more lubricant directly on my ass. Then I felt you pushing the head of your cock into me. I remembered from the many erotic stories I've read saying you should relax and bear down. I did, and it seemed easier to take you. You slowly worked your cock into my ass until you were all the way in and held it for a few moments in that spot until I felt acclimated to your size. Then you started to move. And the man beneath me seemed to take his cue from you to set the speed. You started off slowly so you wouldn't hurt me. Every time you pulled your cock back, he would push his in. I couldn't even move because you were holding my hips and the two of you were controlling the situation.

Already another orgasm was building and I didn't know how long my arms would hold the top half of me upright. I started to relax my arms to rest on the man's torso, but then you grabbed and handful of my hair and yanked me back up. By now you were both fucking my brains out. I had never tried a true double penetration before and it was exactly how I imagined it would be. I felt full. I felt erotic. I felt dominated.

Your hand started to ease up on my hair and I took that as permission to lay my head down. But as I did, you yanked my head back up again. However, this time, you navigate my head and upper body to the side of the bed where I encountered a third person.

At this point I'm so crazy with lust, my brain barely registers the thought 'the more the merrier!'. But as you move me closer to the person's spread legs I realize this person is a woman, not a third man as I assumed. I could smell her musky scent as you forced my face closer to her pussy. She took over the control of my head and pulled me to where my mouth was right at her entrance. When I hesitated, she gently tugged my hair urging me on, so I tentatively stuck my tongue out and took a long lick of her pussy from bottom to top until I felt her clit with my tongue. I didn't know what I was doing, but I know what I like, so I started circling her clit lightly with my tongue, licking up and down either side of it. I also licked her lips and bit them slightly. I was really getting into it when I hear her start to moan and I knew she was close.

Just then someone reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit. With my ass and pussy filled and my face in another woman's crotch, it only took a moment for me to have an explosive orgasm. Mine seemed to set off a series of orgasms starting with the woman, then the other man and you were last, filling my ass with your cum.

I collapsed on top of the other man and you pulled out of me to get off the bed and release me from my restraints. You gently moved my limp body off of the man and curled up behind me on the bed. I still had my blindfold on and was on the verge of passing out. I vaguely heard movement in the room but couldn't care enough to take the blindfold off to look. Moments later I hear the door to our room open and close. Only then did you remove my blindfold.

You and I were the only people in the room. The two strangers were gone. You turned me over so you could give the deepest, sweetest kiss you've ever given me. You told me how much you love me and I returned your feelings. We fell asleep in each others arms never discussing the identities of the couple you brought into our bed. And I suspect we never will.