To My Wife's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just grinned. "Me first," she said and immediately got up onto her hands and knees again. She raised her ass in the air and looked at the man. "Well, don't just sit there, get that big cock over here and up my ass, right now." He quickly glanced at me and then did as he was told. He mounted my wife and was soon pounding in and out of her ass, making her groan and yell at him to fuck her harder. He pounded her for quite a while until I stopped him. "My turn,' I said as I pulled him off my wife and moved so he could fuck me. He quickly got between my legs and entered me in one thrust. Again I felt his cock head rubbing against the walls of my canal and felt his balls slapping my ass every time he thrust fully into me.

He pounded my ass for quite some time and I could hear him grunting as he continued. My wife stopped him again and said, "I want you to come in my ass," and pulled him off me. She pulled him over to the couch and got onto her back, raising her legs over her head. He pointed his engorged cock at her hole and thrust into her, making her gasp one more time. He started pounding in and out of her and their skin slapping was getting louder. He soon came deep inside her and she yelled when she felt his warm come spurting up in her canal. She held him there until he was finished and then told him to clean her up. He pulled out of her and started to lick her ass. His come was leaking out of her and running down her legs and he lapped at it like it was an ice cream cone.

Watching this had given me another erection and so while he was cleaning up my wife's ass, I moved him so I could fuck him again. I pointed my cock at his hole and pushed into him fully. This time I took my time and fucked him slowly and deliberately. As I thrust in and out of him, my wife told him to eat her cunt. He leaned forward and started licking her slit. She started howling as he did and when I thrust fully into him, I pushed his mouth further into her. Amongst, the skin slapping and my wife's howling, I could hear him moaning and groaning as I continued to pound his ass. I soon started to come and I thrust into him as far as I could and let it go. He groaned loudly at feeling my warm come spurting up into him and he pushed back against me. As I held him, I looked down at my wife and she was writhing from the tongue lashing he was giving her. I stayed in him until my wife had a glorious climax and then pulled out of him, letting him slip down to the floor.

I looked at my wife and waited for her to come down a little before suggesting that maybe it was time for us to leave. I was surprised when she looked at me and grinned and said, "No, I want some more of the two of you." With that, I leaned into her and stuck my tongue on her clit. She jumped when I did and I soon had her going through the throes of another climax. After I had finished, I asked her if now she had had enough and she just said, "No, I want both of you to fuck me again in the ass and I want to feel your come running down my legs."

The night continued for a few hours more. I fucked my wife and the man fucked her and me. From now on I knew that anal sex was the way we were going to go and if we could find someone else to enjoy it with, so much the better. We left the man in his room and on the way down in the elevator, my wife looked at me and said, "We didn't even find out what his name was." I said that it didn't matter but I hoped he had learned something tonight."

We have since found someone who loves anal sex as much as we do and isn't afraid to experiment with the both of us.

12