To Neighbors... Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam has his way with ebony Kendra.
5.2k words
4.53
66.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Play Me Again Sam (To Neighbors 2)

The message continued: “I am so sorry about last night, Kendra. I had to leave out of town suddenly. It was a family emergency. Please call me back when you get the chance. I’ll explain everything. Again, I’m sorry for calling so late, baby. Please just give me a call. I really need to speak with you.”

I lifted the corner of my comforter and sat my bare ass on the cool satin sheets. I listened to the message over again. All of the anger, the bitterness, the woeful and vengeful feelings I had for Sam vanished. Just hearing his deep, hard voice over the phone made me weak. I remembered how much I wanted him. What a fool I was to just dismiss him the way I did. Why did I not give him the benefit of the doubt? Was I being selfish? Maybe something had happened? I hope he is all right. How frustrating. “Oh my God” I thought to myself. Here he was, 30 years my senior and I am worried about him.

I wrestled with my thoughts, for what seemed like hours. I don’t know what time I eventually fell asleep, but I woke up to pounding on my door. I didn’t want to get up. Not just because I was a little hung over, but I really wasn’t interested in seeing Adam. So, I lie there in bed, hoping whoever it was would leave. “BANG, BANG, BANG.” No such luck. I sat up and looked at the clock: 12:00pm. Damn. Noon already. I slipped on my robe and walked to the door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Delivery for Miss Kendra Jones.”

“That’s me”, I said, unlocking the door. I opened the door enough to stick my head through.

“Miss Jones?” said the deliveryman. He was standing there with the biggest bouquet of flowers I had ever seen.

“Oh my goodness!” I exclaimed, taking in a deep breath. “For me?” I asked.

“Just sign right here please” he said. I scribbled a K on his paper and took the flowers. The deliveryman wished me a nice day and proceeded down the steps. I immediately went to one of the kitchen cabinets and took out one of my vases. I put in some water and then the flowers. I don’t know what kind they were, but they were so beautiful; different shades of blue, red, yellow and pink. The card read: My Apologies Let me make it up to you…Sam. I was giddy. I immediately grabbed my phone and called him up.

“This is Sam”

“Thank you so much, they’re so beautiful, I love them!” I squealed over the phone.

“Do you really like them?” Sam asked, confident what my response would be.

“Yes, yes I do. I love them, and I can’t believe you remembered that I don’t like roses (too cliché).” I continued. “Is everything all right, Love? I was worried”

“Yeah, baby. I’m okay. I got a call from my daughter. She just told me she is getting engaged.” He said in a disappointed tone.

“Well, isn’t that good?” I asked. “You don’t sound happy”

“I would be if she wasn’t so young and the guy wasn’t such a God damn creep. She just turned 19 and the jarhead she plans on marrying is, pardon my language, a real ASSHOLE”

That was the first time (in the short time we’ve spoken) that I heard him curse. It also reminded me that I had not told him I was only 18. He was still under the impression that I was 21.

“Look, I’m sorry for getting upset.” He added. “It just burns me up when I think about it. Please forgive me.”

“Of course, Sam. Maybe I can help you forget about it for a little while. Are you busy later?” I asked. “I miss you Sam, baby. Can I see you soon?”

“I do have some things too take care of, but I’ll try to stop by this weekend. I will call you later.” He replied.

“Oh, ok, can’t wait. Bye.” I hung up the phone and dashed to my room. I was so excited. I had to work off some of this energy. I decided to go to the gym, so I threw on some little shorts, top and my white tennis shoes and ran out the door. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed my parking spot was empty. “Oh shit!” I exclaimed. I remembered I left it down the street at the Edge. I figured I might as well start off with some cardio, so I jogged off to the little nightclub and picked up my car. I spent about an hour at the gym, working on my little bird-legs. I was tired and very sore stepping out of the gym. When I arrived at the apartment, I turned to pull into my spot. I immediately stopped when I saw that the parking space occupied by a large black Benz. I looked closer at the license plate: CEO SAM. I nearly jumped out of the car right there. I pulled into the space next to mine, not caring whose it was. I turned off the ignition and hurried up the steps. Waiting by my door was Sam. My lord, he was gorgeous. He was wearing a pair of nice dress slacks that showed of his sexy behind. “Damn” I thought to myself. He looked better than the guys my age. I could tell he still worked out. The sleeves of his t-shirt fit tightly around his arms. He started in my direction as I hurried to grab him and hug him. We met and Sam embraced me with his strong arms, lifting me off my feet, squeezing me as if he didn’t want to let go. I didn’t want him to either.

“Damn sugar, I missed you so much” Sam said, letting me back down on my feet. “You look beautiful.”

“Yeah right” I said, trying in vain to fix my hair. “I just got out of the gym. I’m all sweaty. Gross”

Sam just laughed, his deep laugh. “Awe, girl. You’re so cute.”

I opened the door and invited Sam in. Once I closed the door, Sam grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He leaned down and planted a soft deep kiss right on my full lips. His breath whistled through his nose over his mustache. I opened my mouth and Sam sucked my tongue in. His hands slid down to my cocoa buns and gave them a delicate squeeze. I could feel his penis grow in his pants. “Okay!” I thought. He released my lips and I pulled back.

“I need to take shower”, I purred. “Hold that thought”, I added, giving his crotch a little grab before I turned and headed to the bathroom.

“Hurry up, Kendra. I have to take off shortly”

“Ok, babe. I’ll be right out.” I replied. “Help yourself to whatever you want.”

I stripped and stepped under the hot water. I soaped up my caramel body and rinsed off. I tried to dry off as fast as I could. I wrapped my hair in a towel and then wrapped one around my naked body. Still a little damp, I returned to my living room to see how my Sam was doing. He was sitting on my couch flipping through one of the magazines I had on the coffee table. I entered the room softly and stood there, waiting for him to offer me his attention.

“Well, hello there beautiful.” Sam said, finally noticing me posing for him in nothing but my towel on. I stepped around the coffee table and straddled Sam’s legs, seating my little brown rump in his lap. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths, Sam slipped his hands under my towel and rubbed my ass with his rugged hands. I ground my wet mound over the growing bulge in his pants. My mouth moved from his lips to his neck. I moved my hands down to his belt, desperately wanting to free his cock from the constraints of his designer trousers. Sam stooped me suddenly, and sat me up.

“Oh God, Ken” Sam said. “I want to make love to you so badly.”

“Then what’s wrong, baby?” I asked, not sure of why he stopped.

“I have to get going. I have a lunch meeting that I cannot miss, baby. I hope you understand”

I climbed off of him and sat back on the couch, utterly disappointed. Sam explained that he needed to meet with some client. I wasn’t even interested in what excuse he was making this time. I just sat there, pouting.

“Please, don’t give me that look, sweetheart.” Sam pleaded. “I will call you tonight. Promise” With that, Sam leaned down to kiss me on the lips, but I turned my face allowing him to only peck my cheek. “Ok” He added. Sam adjusted himself and walked out. I sat on the couch and pouted. “Dissed again” I said to myself.

I spent about an hour feeling really sorry for myself, but instead of letting it ruin my weekend, I decided to get out of the apartment for a while. I gave my girlfriend, Cyan, a call. She and I met when I started school here and we clicked right away. She is a little more rambunctious and a lot more out-going than me, but we had fun whenever we went out. She is really cute too. We are both short, but she has a darker, more chocolate complexion than I. I also envied her, because her big ole boobs fit her thick ebony body. I always thought my breasts were too big for my tiny frame. We ended up getting together that night, and hit up a couple of clubs. Cyan’s combination of spirit and humor kept my mind off of Sam all night. I even turned my phone off. We drank, danced, flirted with some guys and drank some more. Cyan dropped me off that night around 2:00am, alone. I watched some TV until I fell asleep about an hour later. I had to work that next (Sunday) morning. I thought Sam might stop in the bar for maybe a drink or to say hi, but by the time I finished my shift, I hadn’t heard from him. I clocked out and headed home. On my way back to the apartment, Sam called. We spoke for just a few minutes. He told me he wanted to see me soon and this and that. I was still upset with him, so I acted disinterested in his conversation. I hung up with him by the time I got back to the apartment. I reached the top of the stairs and found a note on my door. It read:

“Come by my office tomorrow. Twelve O’ clock…I can’t wait to see you, Sam.”

A smile instantly appeared on my face. Even though I had class at that time, I made up my mind I would meet him. I held the note to my chest and inhaled deeply. I was overcome by emotions. No matter what, I just couldn’t stay mad at him. I hated that he had me wrapped around his finger. But, at the same time, I loved feeling like this man could take me whenever he wanted. I was sprung and we hadn’t even made love yet. I could hardly sleep that night. The anticipation of Sam’s hands exploring my tender young body was driving me insane. I was so hot that I slept without covers. I found myself sneaking my hand between my legs, gliding my finger through my moist slit. I rolled on to my back and spread my legs open wide. I had one hand moving over my mound, my middle finger diddling my sensitive clit, my other hand on top of that. My pussy, became saturated with my juices, I squirmed around, sucking in the warm night air that seeped in through my open window. I worked my finger faster over my little bud, soaking my hands. I was on the verge of cumming, pressing my hand down harder on my pussy. My hips gyrated, my ass pushed into the bed. I imagined Sam sinking his shaft into me over and over. I whipped myself into frenzy and sent my hand into turbo-mode. My toes curled, my mouth opened wide and released a high -pitched howl. I lay back and let myself come down from my orgasm. The sheets beneath my ass were cold and wet from my self-pleasure. I moved my hands from my soaked vagina to my stomach and over my nipples. I caressed them, smearing my secretion over my soft brown tits. My orgasm subsided and I settled under my covers and drifted away.

Morning came and what a beautiful morning it was. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining and I was going to see my Sam later. Sam actually called me that morning to make sure I was going to show up. He was so cute. After leaving me hanging, more than once, he called to see if I was going to show. He gave me directions and said he would see me later. I took my time getting ready. After I showered, I touched up my little bush, shaving it down to a teeny-tiny strip of black hair. I lathered myself in my favorite Victoria’s Secret lotion, making sure to cover every inch of my body. I then straightened my hair and put it into two long French braids. I stood back and examined my caramel figure. I looked like a little “Mochahontas” with my hair done this way. I proceeded to get dressed, slipping on a pair of sheer pink thong underwear. Then I put on this cute denim skirt that I used to wear all of the time in high school, so it was a little short and a little tight. Perfect! I then put on a little spaghetti strap blouse. It went well with the shoes I wore. They were a pair of dainty opened toed heels, with a little strap that went around the ankle. I took one last look in the mirror before leaving. “Looking good girl.” I said to myself. “If he doesn’t want you now, don’t call him back” I continued and walked out. I hopped in my car and headed up the freeway. Traffic wasn’t too bad and I ended up arriving at Sam’s office building at about 11:45am. I drove through the parking garage and found a spot. I looked in the mirror once more, before I got out of the car and applied another layer of lipstick. I was feeling pretty damn good about myself, as I am sure much of the occupants of the building could tell by my sexy sashay as I entered the lobby. I scanned the building directory for my lover.

“Sam Garrett.” I said, finally discovering his name. “7th floor, suite 707.”

I stood in front of the elevator, waiting for the door to open. “Ding.” The bell sounded and the door opened. Three gentlemen in designer suits appeared, their conversation halted as soon as they saw me.

“Damn!” said the not-so-shy one.

“Hello” said the other two simultaneously, as I walked past them, into the elevator. I could see them staring back as the doors closed. I just smiled and looked up. What a feeling. I love when guys show me that kind of attention. I just feel that much sexier. Now, I really couldn’t wait to see Sam. The elevator reached the seventh floor and opened. It was pretty quiet up there. Except for a few random keyboards being tapped on, and the receptionist answering the phone, there didn’t seem to be much going on. I looked around, taking in the atmosphere.

“Can I help you?” Said the receptionist, catching my attention with her quick –tempo, nasal voice.

“Uh, yes.” I said, collecting myself. “I am here to see Sam. Sam Garrett”

The woman picked up the phone. “Mr. Garrett, you have a visitor.” The woman looked up at me and answered back to the phone. “Okay. I’ll send her in.”

“Go ahead honey” The receptionist said, pointing to the large doors to my left. “Right through those doors.”

“Thank you” I said. I turned and approached the doors. I took a deep breath, smiled to myself and entered his office. Wow! Sam’s office was huge. It was very spacious. I was immediately overtaken by the smell of new leather. The cream colored carpet stretched from one ivory wall to the other and complimented the rich brown colored furniture. The lights were soft, almost dark near the door. Sam was sitting at his desk near the window. He was on the phone, so I walked around the room, investigating the art and trophies that adorned his walls. Sam glanced over at me, giving me a wink, acknowledging my presence. I offered a coy smile and continued my tour around the room. Sam sounded like he was doing big business. I really don’t know what he was talking about. I imagined that he was hammering out some huge deal. He was powerful man, very sexy. He motioned me to his desk. I approached him and he made a tapping motion on his desk.

“Sit” He mouthed, still talking on the phone.

I did as I was ordered and sat on the edge of his desk. My skirt rode up a little as I crossed my legs. Sam looked down and gave me a distinct look of approval. He reached forward and stroked his harsh hand from my petite ankle up my slender shin and back down. He seemed like he was getting a bit frustrated with the voice on the other end.

“Hey, Bob” Sam interrupted. “I gotta’ go. Get in touch with my receptionist, Sue, and set up a time. Okay Bob? Talk to you later. Bye.” Sam hung up the phone and smiled. “Well, you made it.” He continued. “Let me get a look, sugar.”

Sam took my hands and helped me down. I slid off of the desk and onto my feet. I stood there in between Sam’s slightly open legs. He moved his hands from mine, and slid them down my hips and back up my thigh. His hands were rough but his touch was gentle.

“Mmm, you look so sexy, Kendra.” Sam said softly, licking his lips. “Turn around baby. Let me see.”

I turned around slowly, teasingly. With my backside facing him, I looked over my shoulder to see Sam’s approval. I stuck my ass out a little taunting him for leaving me out to dry our last two meetings.

“You like that, Daddy?” I cooed, bending forward slightly. My skirt rode up a little, exposing more of my mocha thighs. Sam worked his hands up my thigh right up over my cheeks. He pulled my hips back a little, forcing me to bend over more. Sam reached into his desk drawer and removed a remote control that he used to turn on some soft music. He returned his hands to my ass and pushed the skirt up to reveal the pink thong wedged between my brown, bubbly cheeks. With my cheeks parted, Sam leaned forward and pressed his nose into my ass. His mustache tickled my backside. I giggled a little and Sam just inhaled, taking in my sweet aroma. He hooked his fingers around the elastic material of my panties and with out haste, slid them over my ass and down my legs. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side with my left foot. With my skirt pushed up to my waist and my bare butt exposed, Sam turned me around to face him. He rose from his big leather chair. He stood towering over me and leaned down. He sucked in my bottom lip.

“Oh, so soft.” He whispered. I closed my eyes and let Sam kiss and suck my lips into his hungry mouth. I took in the scent of his cologne, allowing Sam to taste my supple lips. His hands moved to my shoulders. He slipped the straps of my blouse over them and down my arms. I pulled on arm through the strap and then the other. The blouse loosened and Sam pulled the rest of the material over my ebony tits. Sam continued kissing me, then moved his mouth to my neck. He sent a wave of electricity through my body, kissing one of the most sensitive parts of my body (my neck, right below my ear lobe). My dark nipples stiffened and rubbed against his dress shirt.

“Oh, fuck me Sam” The words escaping my mouth in one heavy breath.

Sam stood back. Looking down at my half-naked body. He sat down and undid my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I felt so sexy yet so vulnerable. All that I had on were my heels and my blouse, which was pulled down exposing my breasts. Sam sat back in his chair and turned me around. He pulled up closer to my behind, put a hand on the small of my back and pushed forward. I supported myself with my hands on his huge mahogany desk. I looked back at Sam. His eyes were zeroed in on my chocolate tail. Sam massaged my cheeks with his hands, then, opened them up. He, again, planted his face right in my ass. He moved his face back and forth, side to side. I could feel his hot breathe scorching my skin. With his nose on my puckered rose bud, Sam lapped his tongue up and down my slit. I leaned down further, my nipples grazing the cold wood of Sam’s desk. I stuck my ass back into his face. Sam opened me up even more and drove his tongue into my pussy hole. It felt like Sam was trying to taste every last inch of my brown sugar walls. He was groaning, breathing hard on me. My eyelids closed tight, trying to control myself. Sam would have none of that. He started sucking me now, taking in one lip, sucking it hard and then releasing it. He repeated this over and over. I gripped the edge of his desk, holding in my own moans.

“It’s okay, baby.” Sam assured me, sensing my self-containment. “Let it out.”

I did. Sam continued his oral assault. This time he put his whole mouth over my mound. He engulfed my pussy and sucked softly on it. “Sam” I cried.

Through Sam’s slurping, I could hear his fly unzip. Before I could cum, he stopped. I was a lump of flesh leaning on Sam’s desk, my booty stuck up in the air. Sam stood up and freed his cock. With one quick swipe, Sam’s hand landed hard on my ass: SMACK. Another one followed: SMACK.

12