To Neighbors... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahh” I cried. Sam’s spanking jolted me. “Do it again.” I begged. SMACK. Sam stung me again. Next thing I felt was the warm fleshy head of Sam’s cock probing my sopping pussy. Gripping my hips Sam pulled me back and onto his hard cock. His dick slid right in. It was a perfect fit. He offered slow measured thrusts, causing me to buck back into him. I wanted him to just fuck me.

“Mmm.” I said through closed lips. Sam fucked me like this until I was completely open, and before I could get off on his fucking, Sam withdrew.

“Turn around” he commanded. I turned to face him, my eyes half opened, dazed and hungry for more. Sam put his right hand on my shoulder and forced me down on my knees. I knelt in front of my lover, facing his cock. His fat, ivory shaft was slick with my nectar. “Suck it.” He ordered, and I did as I was told. Without using my hands, I licked the meaty, pink head, covering it with my saliva. I swirled my tongue all over it, tasting his syrupy pre-cum. I loosened my lips and let the rest of his big white dick ease in. Sam stood there with his hands on his hips, staring down at me. I relaxed my throat and allowed Sam to push his cockhead over my tonsils. I reached under his cock, massaged his weighty balls and reached back even further, sliding my fingers under his sensitive skin between his balls and ass. While I bobbed my head up and down over his fat cock, I worked my middle finger between his butt cheeks and began playing with his asshole.

“Oh, shit” Sam cried. He let me do this only for a moment and reached down to help me to my feet. Sam looked drunk. He reached under my ass, picked me up and sat me on his desk again. He leaned down and sucked my nipples, kissing and licking the undersides of my breasts, his mustache brushing across my chest. He eased me down on my back and moved down my body. He took a leg in each hand and spread my thighs. Sam’s tongue tornadoed across my brown sugary folds. I took hold of my own legs and cocked them in the air to give Sam better access. Sam used his two fingers to pull back my little pink hood and expose my clit. The combination of his saliva and my juice had my pussy dripping. Sam stood up and stepped out of his trousers. His creamy pole poised at my entrance. Sam stroked it up and then down.

“Tell me how much you want it.” Sam ordered.

I pulled my legs back farther and wider. “Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me with that big white cock” I pleaded.

Sam rubbed his cockhead over my clit and then penetrated me, slowly pushing in until he couldn’t go any further. Sam took an ankle in each hand and cocked my legs out wide. He pushed his weight forward and fucked me hard, his pink ball sac bounced off of my ebony buns. Sam was working me, his eyes closed, focused on hammering away at me. I couldn’t breathe. Sam had been smooth and gentle with me up until this point, but was now sawing in and out of my hot pussy. I reached down and worked my clit. Sam’s thrusting grew intense and more rapid. His white lightning and my handwork pushed me over the edge and I came, howling, grasping for air. I gave up right then and there. I stopped playing with my pussy and went limp in Sam’s hands. He pushed my legs forward so my ankles were damn near my ears, and pumped into me with slow, hard strokes. Sam leaned forward, hovering over me. His face was red and sweaty.

“Oh, Kendra. You’re so sexy baby” Sam breathed. “Oh Kendra.”

Sam leaned back, clenching my legs close to his body and drilled into my. His balls slapped hard against my ass. I loved that feeling, that sound. Sam’s increased tempo lead me to believe he was about to cum, but just when I thought he was going to blow, he pulled out and sat back in his chair, panting. I was still lying on the desk, trying to catch my own breath. I sat up and looked at my ivory lover. His head was thrown back, cock pointing to the ceiling. I wasn’t about call it quits. I got up, pulled my blouse completely off and knelt in between his legs.

“I’m sorry, I…” Sam tried to say something, but before he could I slid my caramel lips down his rock hard member. I bobbed my head over his cock, sucking it, making dirty little slurping sounds. I didn’t want Sam to cum in my mouth so I stood up and straddled him, reverse cowgirl style. I leaned forward, bracing my hands on his knees, and lowered my booty over his dick. I went slowly at first, taking in the head, then inch by inch down the shaft. I sank all the way down and worked a steady rhythm, bouncing my ass off of his pelvis. Sam loved it. He started spanking my ass again and then took my bun cheeks in his hands and pushed my ass down harder. My limber body stretched forward, my hands holding on to his legs almost down by his ankles. Sam opened my ass cheeks and worked his fat white thumb into my backdoor. What a feeling. I had never had anything in my ass, period. Sam worked it in past the knuckle. He had his thumb in my booty and his other four fingers on top of my ass. Holding onto my tailbone, he forced my ass down hard in his hammer. It felt like my pussy had opened up even more and my ass was on fire. My teeth chattered as Sam pulled down hard. This fucking was too much. I sat back up, Sam’s thumb popped out and I ground my ass in his lap. I reached down and tugged Sam’s sac. He moved his hands around my waist, gripping it tight and thrust up into me. I rode out my own orgasm. Just when I cried out, Sam released his seed, sending a torrent of hot cum into my chocolate sugar. I rocked back and forth on his cock and massaged his balls until I was sure they were empty. Sam caressed my body, sliding his hands from my hips, up my side, and over my nipples. I leaned back and let Sam kiss my neck and ears. We sat like this for a few minutes.

It took some time before Sam’s dick deflated. Once we recouped, Sam carried me to the sofa and laid my nude body down. Sam sat down with me for a moment and smoothing over my body with his masculine hands. Within minutes, I drifted away, into a peaceful, much needed nap. Sam woke me up a couple hours later.

“Rise and shine, gorgeous.” Sam said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Time to get out of here.” Sam replied. “I’ll walk you down to your car.

I got dressed and followed Sam out of his office. The whole floor was barren by now. We entered the elevator and took it down to the lobby. Sam walked me to my car and offered me a deep, sensual kiss. I didn’t want to let go of him and I hoped he had the same feelings.

“Ok, so you’ll call me?” I asked. I sounded so pathetic.

Sam looked like he had something else on his mind. “Yeah” he said. “Listen, I’ll be leaving for Japan tomorrow.”

I looked at him confused. “What? Since when?”

“I know, it’s short notice, but I really need to go. Business, babe.” Sam explained.

“So was this business?”

“Ken…”

I interrupted. “You know what Sam? Just call me when you can.” I turned away and opened my car door. Sam tried to grab my arm, but I pulled away. I fumbled with my keys, trying my hardest to keep from crying. I found the ignition, started my vehicle and sped off, leaving Sam a diminishing figure in my rearview mirror.

12