To Neighbors...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, Adam? You like this pussy?" I screamed.

Adam couldn't even answer me. His eyes were shut tight, his mouth wide open. I thought he was going to cum soon.

"Just don't cum in me, baby." I told him.

I kept bouncing on him until I got tired of doing all of the work.

"From the back." I commanded and climbed off. I got on my knees, facing the back of the couch. I arched my back and gave Adam a perfect view of my perfect brown butt. Adam stood up and shoved his cock in me. He pushed in slowly giving me the entire length. I bit my lip as I held in a primal scream that I wanted to release so badly. Adam finally settled in, his pubes pressed against my asshole. He slowly slid out and slowly pushed in. I reached between my legs and strummed my clit, rocking back into Adam, urging him to just pound my ass. Adam took my cue and picked up his pace. Adam fucked my pussy from behind with all his might. I tried to meet his every thrust, but I just couldn't keep up. He started whipping his cock in and out of me, smacking my ass hard with his hands. Adam then worked up a steady, hard rhythm and soon tensed up. I was screaming unable to mutter a complete word or sentence.

"Adam, Adam, Adam!...you're making me cum, baby" I screamed. "OH MY GOD!"

"Ahh, fuck me Kendra...I'm going to'...I'm..." Adam cried.

Adam's grip on my ass tightened, then with one more hard thrust, Adam pulled his cock from my pussy and dumped his cum all over my black ass. I didn't think he would stop. Spurt after hot spurt sprayed across butt and up my back. I just leaned into the couch and allowed Adam to paint my beautiful exposed brown sugar with his sappy white seed. Adam pumped the last drop of cum from his body and leaned over me, his hand braced against the wall.

"Damn Kendra." He whispered in my ear, rubbing his cum into my backside with his slightly deflated cock. I could feel his cum roll off of my ass and down my thigh. Adam stepped aside and dropped to the couch, spent. I managed to pull myself from the sofa and stumbled to the bathroom in my bedroom. After I used the toilet I looked in the mirror to see the damage. "My God" I thought. My entire ass and almost all of my back was white. I stepped in the shower to wash off Adam's sperm. I even had to wash some out of my hair. Once in the shower, I wondered what just happened. How was I going to act around Adam from now on? Sure we had a good time, but I didn't want to get serious with him. Just then, Adam peeked his head through the door and said he was going back down to his place.

"Stop by later, Kendra...if you want." He said. He was probably unsure of our situation as well. Hell, he probably didn't know much anyway, as much pot he smoked and as much as he drank. I think he even squirted half of his brains all over me.

After the shower I ran a hot bath to soak my sore vagina. When I got out, I through on my silk robe and went to the kitchen for a glass of water before I finally got some sleep. As I strolled back to my bedroom I noticed the light on my phone flashing. I hadn't heard the phone ring while Adam pounded me with his "Go- Go- Gadget" dick. I checked to see who it was. I liked closer and repeated the number in my head. Whoever it was left a message so I dialed up my voicemail and entered my password.

"...You have one new message," Said the robotic voice.

"Hi, Kendra...It's Sam..."

12