To Please Another Master

Story Info
They trade submissives.
1.4k words
3.3
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While W/we were getting ready to leave for their house, W/we started playing around. W/we both were so hot for O/one another. W/we
kissed and finished getting ready.

On O/our way out the door, You grabbed my ass and squeezed it tightly and told me to behave tonight, that You had a surprise for me. i was wondering what it was. i kept picturing all kinds of stuff and was starting to get a little worried, because You had that look in Your eyes. i decided to go with the flow and concentrate on U/us and how i was going to please You when W/we got home later that night.

When W/we arrived at Your friends house, T/they both came to the door. The first thing i noticed as W/we entered the house, was the girl was naked, and the Master had only a pair of boxer on. T/they both were smiling as You made the introductions. You were shaking Your friend Marks’ hand and making small talk, so i said hello to the lady that was there. She asked me to call her Lexi. Smiling and feeling completely at ease with her, i said my name was chelle and it was nice to finally get to meet her.

W/we descended in to the living room and You sat on the couch, You told me to take my dress off and get comfy on Your lap. I felt a little strange about stripping in front of someone I did not know, but i did as told and pulled my dress off over my head. Folding it, I laid it over my lap, to try to cover my pussy.

Nervously, i looked around the living room and noticed a table by the wall with lots of toys out on it.

You told me to get up that You had something to tell me. As i got up and stood in front of You, You stood up. You looked me in the eyes, only to then turn and look at Your friend. You were both grinning when You told me this night i would please the other Master. i would do as He told me to.

i was feeling very anxious with this idea, because You had never shared me with another. You cupped my chin in Your hands and reassured me it would be ok and that i would be coming with You that night…….

Mark called my name and pointed to the floor in front of Him telling me to kneel there. Dropping His boxers He said to suck His cock. i looked back at You and You nodded. That little head movement told me to do as i was told; that Mark was my Master for that night. i walked over to Master Mark and knelt in front of Him. i reached for His boxers and slid them all the way off, i took His cock and started to stroke it in my hands.

i could feel Your eyes on me, watching me; knowing that i was nervous, You told me to relax and go with it.

Pretending it was You i was stroking, i closed my eyes and placed Master Marks cock in my mouth. i tasted the saltiness on it as i slid my tongue all around it teasing the tip like i do over Your cock. i took the cock further down my throat, i started sucking harder. He was thrusting it into my mouth, deeper His cock went in. my lips could feel His cock getting harder and harder. all of a sudden He grabbed my head and held it still and He slammed His cock deeper in my throat. His moans filled the room as His cum hit the back of my throat. i swallowed all of His hot cum.

He pulled out of my mouth and winked at You as He demanded me to get down on my hands and knees.

i dropped to the floor as I was told. Hearing Him walk away, I thought He was done using me; only He came back. i peeked up at Him from under my hair to find Him standing there holding a cat o 9 tails. He gently laid it across my back and rubbed it up and down, then He raised it and struck me hard on my back. i bit my lip feeling the sting. He kept whipping my back, down lower and lower till He had moved to my ass making it bright red. When He had finished He rubbed my ass and whispered to me, “your such a good slut”, and walked away, putting His whip in the table.

He was back and i again felt His hands slide over my ass but this time it went on to caress my wet pussy. I was still on all fours when He lowered Himself to the floor and i felt His tongue start to lick my pussy, biting my clit. i was moaning softly when His tongue enter my pussy; dipping it in and out. He stopped and moved out from under me and grabbed my hips slamming His rock hard cock into my dripping wet pussy.

Pumping in and out of my hole, thrusting harder and deeper in side of my slick tightness with each penetration. i closed my eyes and felt the cock swelling in my pussy and i slammed back on to His cock, taking all of Him inside me.

i peeked over to see if You were watching and saw You eating Lexis’ pussy. She had Your head in a death grip with Your tongue in her pussy trying to get Your tongue deeper into her.

A hot flashed washed over me as I got even hornier watching You eat another out. i was pumping harder on Master Marks cock and i knew i was about to cum; Master Mark felt it too. He pulled out of me and slapped me on my ass telling me i was not to cum until He told me i could.
I whimpered and whispered through pants, Yes Sir. He again slammed into my pussy, but this time caused me loose my balance. He pinned my hips to the floor and entering me fully one more time, he told me He was going to cum. He pulled out of me and came all over my back.

Oh how i wanted to cum when He pushed me and told me to lie on my back.
i again peeked over at You and Lexi. You had changed positions and were now slamming Your cock into Lexis’ mouth. i could see Your balls slapping her in her chin.

Master Mark kicked my thighs wide open and settled in between them resting the tip of His cock on the opening of my pussy. He started to enter me when He bent down and bit one of my nipples. i screamed through my clenched teeth at the pain.

my pussy started to jerk and i knew i was about to cum, He felt my pussy tighten on His cock, and started slamming harder on my pussy, he told me i could cum on His cock. i felt my pussy gripping His shaft. i was pushing my pussy up feeling my juices started to leak out, i was having and orgasm.

Cumming hard i slammed back on His cock. He kept pounding into my wet pussy taking all he wanted. He collapsed on top of me as W/we came down. Sliding His cock out of me He again slapped my ass and this time told me to clean His cock. i took His cock in my mouth and started licking all O/our juices off of it; making sure not to miss any.

Smiling down at me as I finished He told me to go and freshen up in the restroom.

i did as told; cleaning the cum off my pussy, thighs and back.

i was walking back to the living room when i saw You ass fucking Lexi, holding her hips and taking her. she was pushing her ass back with each of Your forward thrusts. You pulled out of her ass just as You started to cum, spraying it all over her ass.

Master Mark saw me watching and told me to get dressed, then to go and kneel bye the couch. i did as I was told, and set watching You.

Smiling up at You as You walked over to me. You caressed my hair and told me You were really proud of me for all I had done this evening.

W/we talked for awhile with Master Mark and Lexi till it was time for U/us to go home. W/we told them they were welcomed to come over and let U/us host them the next time.

W/we left and went home and took a long shower together and went to bed, holding on to O/one another.

the end