To Please Him Ch. 02

Story Info
After a nap, pet wakes up to a surprise.
1.7k words
4.35
13.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are those moments between sleep and awake where the mind drifts back and forth between the conscious and the unconscious state. There is a hazy film over our conscious waking mind while our subconscious tries desperately to cling to the tendrils of our dreams. I drifted there for several minutes in that neutral reality between wakefulness and my dreams. Slowly my conscious registered the pleasure radiating from between my legs. I moan softly but keep my eyes closed. I sleep on my stomach and that pleases you. You've coaxed my knees apart and have been pleasing yourself between my thighs. I feel the wetness in my cunny and around my dark rose. You've been busy while I slumbered peacefully.

"Sleep well, pet?" You ask between strokes with your tongue against my clit. I moan in response, focused on the pleasure you're giving me. The sharp sound of your hand against my backside is loud in the quiet of our bedroom. It startles me out of my passionate haze and I realize you asked a question.

"Yes Michael, I slept very well." I respond but I know it wasn't quick enough.

"You know I like to please you, pet, as much as having you please me. Don't mistake that your pleasure is mine, mine to give and mine to withhold. Position yourself. I think you need a reminder for whom your pleasure is owed." With those words I feel the bed shift and know you've stood up and gone to get something. I pull my knees up underneath me and spread my knees as wide as they will go. Lacing my hands behind my head I keep my head down and wait for you to return.

Your lips kiss my cheek and I hear you whisper in my ear. "Good girl, pet." I smile at these words, knowing you're pleased with me. I still don't know what my punishment is going to be, but I'm almost certain it will be a good spanking. You like to make my cheeks red and hot to the touch. I feel something against my lips and know it's the thin leather flogger, my favorite, and I kiss the handle. The weight on the bed shifts again and I feel your hands stroking my thighs. Upwards to the cheeks of my ass and I feel you massaging each of them. You lean close and I feel your breath against my skin as you kiss each cheek gently. "I love you, pet, never forget that." I hear your words and warmth washes over me. There is pressure against my dark rose and you press your finger into me. It slides in easily with the lubricant coating it. Pushing in and pulling out your finger strokes me a few times and I moan again louder than before. I hear you chuckle as you withdraw from my tight hole. I sigh softly wishing you'd continued but I am not disappointed long. I feel pressure again against my dark rose and try to relax. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. In one swift motion you push the plug into me and sink it down to the base. It hurts but it also feels good to be filled and you know I like that.

"Let me hear you, pet." You tell me and in the next moment I feel the flogger land on my cheeks with a forward strike and quickly as your hand comes back across. You continue like that for ten strokes giving each cheek five lashes. The next five are against the lips of my cunny and you deliver the swift and hard. Using the handle you nudge and tease against my clit, stroking up and down my red cunny lips. Pushing the handle into me deeply as it will go before you fuck me with the leather handle. I can't help but whimper and moan. I want to beg you for more and I want you to stop. My thoughts are all jumbled in my head. I feel the bed shift again and something pressing against my lips. Oh god, I think, you have the paddle. I give it the customary kiss and if my eyes had been open I'd have seen you smile approvingly. "Don't let the handle slip out of you, my sweet pet, or I'll start the count over." I clench tightly around the leather handle resting deeply inside my cunny.

The first swing with the black leather paddle hurts. It always hurts. I'm sure I can't bear this and on the tip of my tongue are the words which would stop you. Then your words echo in my mind. "Please me...never displease me."

So I take this punishment and manage to call out, "One, Thank you Sir." The next two come quickly one after the other and the sting in my skin is intense. "Two, three, Thank you, Sir." I gasp through clenched teeth. I feel tears forming in my eyes and will myself not to cry. There is a pause before the next and I feel the handle of the flogger moving inside me as you fuck me a few times with it before bringing the paddle down hard across the higher rounded part of my ass. This blow strikes the plug buried deep inside me and pushes it deeper. "Four. Thank you, Sir." I want nothing more than to cum at this point, I want to beg you to stop and fuck me with your cock. You know this, but hold yourself back and deliver the next two together. My cheeks are red now and burning hot to the touch. "Five, Six, Thank you, Sir." Gently you caress each cheek and I want to squirm away. The sensation is just too intense.

I feel the handle moving inside me again and you're pushing it deeper with each thrust. I clench tightly around the hard leather, holding it. The next blow catches me by surprise and I cry out loudly. "SEVEN!" Gulping back tears I add, "Thank you, Sir." If I thought that was hard, I was proved wrong by the next two. You have large hands and long arms. It's something I love about you. Swinging your arm back high you bring the black leather down hard against my skin, driving the plug into me with each stroke. I am almost beside myself, my cunny is dripping wet. I feel my orgasm churning deep inside. "Eight, Thank you Sir!." I find my voice somehow, though it's chocked with the tears I had sworn I wouldn't shed. Nine comes almost immediately and I know I won't sit for days after this. I might not be able to wear clothes after this. My cheeks and the pillow are soaked with tears.

"You can take it, pet. I know you can." Your voice startles me, it soothes me and I know I can take it for you. I want to please you, to serve you.

"Nine, Thank you Sir." You slide the leather flogger from inside me and press it to my lips. I taste myself and smell myself. Knowing your watching I open my green eyes at last and gaze up at you. I lick the handle and clean my juices from the black leather. Satisfied I've cleaned it thoroughly you set it aside.

You trail your hand down my back, over my sides to my very red butt cheeks. I think to myself you're going to stop with nine. I'm getting off lucky and you won't finish. But I know better. You finish what you start. You get what you want. The paddle came down not from the side as the other nine had, but from the top. It struck my but parallel to the crack in my cheeks, the long black surface landing hard against the plug in my rose and the lips of my cunny. The tip made contact with my clit and something in the combined sensation of the plug deep inside me, and the blow to my clit sent me spiraling over the edge. I screamed as my release hit me. I gasped for breath and darkness swam before my eyes.

I don't think I was out for long, perhaps a few seconds. There was your voice in my ear, whispering to me, entreating me to return to you. Your lips on my neck were kissing and sucking, biting and licking. I opened my eyes and saw you smiling at me. The hardness of you pressing against the inside of my thigh is proof of your arousal and desire for me. "Touch me, love, guide me inside you." I moan and reach down between my legs and let my fingers slip around your cock and guide you to the wet opening between my nether lips.

"You pleased me well tonight, pet, very well. I knew you could take it, even though it was more than anything you've taken before. I think you'll remember now that when you feel pleasure it is for me. When I give you pleasure it is because it pleases me." With these words you thrust hard into me and bury your thick cock deep inside me. You know how to fuck me just right, the thrusts quick and deep, to send me over the edge. I feel your hands on my hip to steady yourself as you thrust into me. The other is kneading my sore, red cheeks, your thumb pushing the plug into me with each thrust, effectively fucking me two different ways at the same time.

I don't know how many times I came for you, I think it was three but it might have been five. Your cock always swells just before you cum and you fit so tightly inside I can tell when you're close. I clench tightly around you and release over and over. Then you're there, you throw your head back and cry out loudly, "Ahhhhhhh, oh gods, oh baby." I feel you explode inside me as you release your seed. Then you're on top of me, arms on either side of my shoulders and we're kissing passionately, tongues entwined, nibbling and sucking. You collapse on the bed beside me with your arms around my waist and your cock still deep inside my cunny. I think about asking you to remove the plug from my dark rose but decide not to. You're usually thorough about having me all ways in any way. I close my eyes and try not to wince because you've thrown your leg over mine and are pressing against my now sore backside.

"I love you, Michael." I whispered, thinking you asleep.

"I know, pet, I know." you answer.