To Please My Master Like a Good Girl

Story Info
I needed to devour his cum.
3.9k words
4.31
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the fall approached, I was not quite feeling like myself. I knew for some time that I was changing inside, almost as if I was trapped inside of an empty shell. It was frustrating because it felt like someone else wanted to emerge but was suppressed by all the fear and judgment of society.

I somehow knew that today would bring something new. It began on my commute to work as a small feeling in the pit of my stomach, which only grew stronger as I entered my office.

My day started as it normally would; seated at my desk listening to soft background music. Today would be busy; which was nothing new, but that is when it happened!

I heard the door open and when I glanced up my eyes were locked on the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He was tall, clean shaven and had the appearance of someone who boxed or knew his way around a gym.

He wore blue faded jeans that clung to his muscled thighs. A light brown jacked embraced incredibly broad shoulders. His sultry brown eyes met my mine, and when he smiled, it lit the room while simultaneously taking my breath away.

I felt something spark deep inside of me that I had not felt in a very long time. I just had to be the one to snag him!

I quickly rose and said "Hello there, can I help you?" He smiled and replied, "Well I hope so! My name is Rick!" He walked over to my desk and sat down across from me. He dwarfed the chair and his presence made me feel petite. The man smelled extremely good and suddenly I envisioned my hands exploring his hard chest.

I found myself intoxicated by his scent. My heart started to frantically beat in time with the throbbing of my pussy. It took everything in me not to grab him and fuck him right there on my desk. And, I would not have cared if anyone saw us!

My new silk panties were starting to get drenched at the thoughts of him thrusting inside me. I had never felt this way and it was alarming!

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts, realizing I had been staring. My face flushed and I chanced a glance at the handsome stranger. He gave me a knowing smile. I immediately knew that he realized the effect he had on me. To show it didn't bother me, I flipped my long red hair over my shoulder, returned his smile and asked him to continue with what he needed.

After discussing our services Rick stood up to leave, gave me a warm smile and shook my hand. I politely exchanged the customary pleasantries; however, secretly wanted so much more. When he turned to exit, it was as if part of me was leaving with him. I knew it was stupid, but it felt like we had connected. He smiled again with his full mouth and I felt my pussy contract. "Good bye, it has been a pleasure. Hope to see you again." And with that, he was gone. The way he spoke sent chills down my spine and I found myself mesmerized by him. He brought me to life in a way that no one had before! It was somewhat unsettling. I could not deny the connection I felt toward him; let alone resist his charm.

I was a woman of many secrets; ones even my closest friends knew nothing about. Being an unsatisfied vixen, I craved things that others would surely be mortified over. I felt trapped in a useless relationship that I knew was going nowhere. My life was at a standstill, but after my interaction with Rick, I found myself slowly emerging from the darkness. Unknowingly, I was about to take a path which would open my mind and body to many pleasures.

After my meeting with Rick, I wondered if we would see each other again. The lustful desire I felt while speaking with him, forced me to conceptualize reasons to justify another encounter.

A couple of months later, while enjoying lunch with friends at a restaurant, I noticed my fantasy man walk in and take a seat with several friends of his own. I could not believe my luck! After all this time, fate had brought us together; I was sure of it! And this time, I would not waste a second!

I needed to know more about him; I craved him! Luckily, I was dressed to impress and wore a white dress that clung to my curves and emphasized my large, creamy breasts. My long red hair ran past my soft, lightly freckled shoulders and down to the small of my back. To complete the look, I was sporting a pair of red "fuck me" heels that graced my dainty ankles.

I wanted him to see me for who I was; for what could be. He needed to feel the kind of intense desire that I had been subjected to.

Taking a deep breath to gather my thoughts and courage; I exhaled and slowly sauntered toward his table.

When I approached, all three males snapped their heads in my direction. "Hey Rick. Long time no see. Do you remember me? Rick's eyes slowly raked over my body; lingering on my breasts and undeniably hard nipples, until his heated gaze finally met my dazzling hazel eyes.

I stood a little taller and basked in the knowledge that he was just as attracted to me as I was to him. He smiled and my heart melted. Rick spoke in a sexy gravelly voice and said, "Of course, who could forget you?" With those words, I knew I was inside his head. He had this uncanny ability to make me feel as if my life revolved around him, something I was starting to become strangely comfortable with.

My heart beat frantically but I was not letting this chance go. He was going to be mine no matter what! Flipping my hair and giving him my best 'come hither smile' I said, "Then you won't mind if I join you?" Before allowing him to answer, I slid into the seat across from him. His sandy haired friend looked at me appreciatively but I didn't give him a second glance. There was only one man I was interested in and I was not letting him out of my sight!

I had heard from others that he was in a relationship; however, that did not matter. He belonged with someone who could fully appreciate and understand him, and that person just happened to be me! One by one his friends slowly left until finally we were alone. We talked about anything and everything for hours. We chatted like lifelong friends catching up on years. The time flew by and sadly, the night had come to an end.

As the restaurant was closing we exchanged numbers. I so badly wanted to have my wicked way with him but I knew now was not the time. I went to bed that night thinking about Rick, like I always did. Being around him earlier that day had been delicious torture on my body. Not one minute went by when I was not soaking wet for him. And now, I could finally bring myself to a much needed orgasm.

I ran my hand down my smooth shaven pussy. My breath hitched at the thought of his gorgeous cock inside of me, pounding into me and making my back arch with every thrust. I blindly reached into the night stand and pulled out my favorite toy. I loved the feeling of it vibrating against my clit and sending shooting shivers through my body. Slowly, I ran it up and down my pussy lips, vibrating against my frayed nerves. I let out a small cry and gripped the cool sheets beneath me. I slid the vibrator into my wet folds, making quick, jerky motions. I was close to cumming and pictured him there, in the room, watching me. The more I thought of him, the more intense the feelings became, which were almost unbearable! I imagined his muscular body over me, one hand holding my wrists above my head while the other toyed with my nipples. My body twitched violently and I came hard!

Somehow, it just was not enough and I needed him! All I could think of was how he would feel deep inside me!

Driving to work the next day, my phone went off. I quickly glanced at it and my heart stopped almost causing me to crash. I pulled over so I could give Rick my undivided attention. Ever since that day, we talked for months. We shared everything with each other and each day I became even more enthralled by him. Our connection grew unbelievably strong. I knew he still had someone in his life, but I knew that she would never be able to please him like I would. Someone had hurt him deeply. I wanted to make his heart whole again. Getting together was nearly impossible due to both of our busy lives, but he was worth waiting for, and finally I got my wish.

One day he was able to sneak away from his girlfriend. I lived alone so it was the perfect opportunity! I grew eager thinking of the things we could finally do. I had him all to myself and I enjoyed the thought of him telling me what to do. Of him being my 'Sir,' and in turn, me being his 'Good Little Girl.' I would fuck him anyway he wanted and show him true pleasure.

He pulled into my driveway and I greeted him in the doorway. The cool night air felt good on my heated skin. I was wearing a sexy black and pink lace teddy with nylons, no panties and heels. I knew from the look in his eyes that he was surprised, but that he wanted this as badly as I did.

He calmly walked through the doorway, shut the door, and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me hard, and there was no mistaking who was in control. One hand wrapped in my hair at the base of my neck while the other loosely circled my neck. I lost myself in the feeling of his lips and the sensation his domination was causing.

Rick released my mouth and I gasped for air. He slowly kissed down my neck, sucking lightly. I groaned loudly, feeling myself grow even wetter. Rick wedged one of his thighs between mine until he sank between them. His cock was so hard and pushed into my mound. He grasped my hips and began grinding into me slowly. I thought I was going to faint from the sensation - I needed to him to fuck me!

He turned me around and pulled at the lace that covered my ass. I braced myself on the wall so I would not fall. He grabbed my hips and ground me with his ragging cock, which was being suppressed by his khaki pants.

Rick wrapped my hair in his large hand, causing my back to arch while he leaned in to suck and nibble on my neck. My nipples hardened to the point of pain and I needed him to suck them, to taste them. I could not do it anymore, I had to express how badly I needed him.

I turned my head and whispered," I want you to fuck me like the Dirty Little Cum Slut I am." His breathing hitched and I grabbed him by his tie, leading him to my room, throwing him on the bed. I needed to touch him; now!

My hands flung to his shirt, tearing it off him. Next, my hands fumbled with his fly, as I carefully tried to undo his pants. His cock was hard and throbbing and my mouth was watering. I asked him, "When was the last time you fucked your girlfriend?" He answered honestly with, "Just before making the drive to your place." I smiled at him and said, "Let me taste your dirty cock!" All I cared about was giving him the pleasure he wanted!

I sank to my knees like a good girl, to please my Master. He slid to the edge of the bed so I could have easier access. I leaned in and slowly lowered his throbbing member into my hot, wet mouth. I slid my tongue, slowly licking the head. His pre-cum tasted better than any other I had ever sucked. His cock was big, smooth and perfect.

I already loved sucking cock but he made it so much better. As he pumped my mouth, I could feel him twitching from pleasure, which in turn, drove me crazy! I bobbed my head up and down a bit faster while still keeping a light suction. My free hand went down to caress his balls and my mouth followed soon after. Master groaned and muttered under his breath, "Oh God babe, your mouth is so divine." I wanted to suck him better than any other woman ever had. I wanted him to think of me when his little bitch tried to pleasure him! I wanted to feel him cum down my throat, to taste him!

I ran my tongue over the underside and slowly sucked him. I wanted him to fuck my mouth and make choke on his long, hard shaft. I knew it pleased him to feel me gag on his cock.

I looked up at him with sultry eyes, "Please Sir, Please let your Cum Hungry Slut have all your cum. Let me taste it in my mouth, down my throat, give it to me."

With that Rick's eyes rolled in the back of his head and he got even harder!

Soon he became more vocal and more controlling of my movements. Rick had his hand in my hair, face fucking me, and I loved every minute of it!

On the last thrust I gagged around him and he yelled, "Fuck babe, I'm cumming!" I was soon rewarded with his hot, thick, and delicious cum. I sucked, then swallowed every drop from his cock and looked up at him with a sense of awe.

Quickly I pushed him down and jumped on top of him. I needed to feel his cock deep inside my pussy! And, I needed him to finally realize that I could please him more than his girlfriend!

Rick rolled over so he was on top and forcefully held me down. The feeling of being dominated, of surrendering everything to this man was so heavy that I almost came right there.

Rick ran his hands up and down my creamy skin, while efficiently restraining my wrists to the headboard.

Fireworks exploded deep in my belly! I belonged to this man and he was mine. He kissed me deeply before pulling fabric out fabric he had brought with him. "You know I love your eyes babe, but you'll love this so much better." And Lord knows he was right! Blindfolding me heightened all of my sensations and made my desire intensify! I squirmed anxiously, I felt myself grow even wetter at the fact that he could do whatever he wanted to me.

His hot breath hovered over my nipples and they hardened instantly. Then, he began to suck and nibble them through the teddy. His large warm hands squeezed them roughly while he kissed his way up my neck. When he kissed me, my heart seemed to stop and all sense of time was lost.

He caressed my cheek and I nuzzled into his palm until he slowly licked his way down my body.

Wearing lingerie during sex was one of my biggest turn-ons and he knew that. Rick roughly grabbed my thighs and spread them as wide as they would go. I heard him moan in delight at the sight of my dewy pussy lips, and shared his sense of satisfaction regarding how my body was responding to him.

He kissed up my thighs until his lips met that sweet, sweet spot. Rick's hot, wet tongue ran hard over through the clit area of my nylons, creating sensations I had never felt before. Not even the guy I was seeing had made me feel this way! I arched my back and let out a long, loud moan. He forced sounds that I did not think possible! He chuckled and my cheeks flushed hot, but it just made me wetter. Rick varied his speed; beginning slowly and building with intensity, only to tease my aching pussy by slowing again. It was a vicious cycle of hot, lustful need to cum!

Feeling the desire to explode, I begged him to tear my nylons because even that small barrier, felt unbearable! A loud rip echoed through the bedroom and my throbbing pussy was finally offered some relief. He ran his tongue up my slit and through lapped juices. "Mmmmm, you are so moist and taste so fucking good!"

All of a sudden a loud familiar vibrating sound was heard and my body tensed. Rick had discovered my vibrator and slowly began running it over my lips; the sensation driving me wild! He teased it in and out of me and suddenly with an ear splitting scream I came harder than ever before!

Rick reached up and untied my wrists. I seductively ran my hand down my body reaching my dripping pussy. I wanted to taste what he had had done to me. I slowly brought my fingers to my mouth and frantically licked them clean.

This seemed to please my Master, which in turn, made me ecstatic!

In the blink of an eye, he was on top of me again. Soon the blindfold was ripped away and I was assaulted by the sight of his smoldering brown eyes. If I maintained a sexual retaliation ship with Rick, I would surely die of heart failure!

He gave me a chaste kiss before prompting me on my hands and knees. My pussy flooded, as I assumed my favorite position.

Rick wasted no time before guiding his large, hard shaft into me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the feeling of him deep inside me. He whispered words of affection. Things like how "tight and velvety soft" I was; his warm breath adding to the sensations. I was happy to know the extent of pleasure he was obtaining from me.

Our moans increased in volume and my hips thrust back to meet his pounding cock, causing him to bottom out inside of me. "Please sir, fuck me hard and fast. Give it to me hard, Please!"

Rick's pace increased and he wrapped his hand in my hair and yanked while the other gripped my ass. I was on the edge of cumming but I wanted us to cum together. The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room and turned me on even more. I was very close, holding on just a bit more, until I felt his mammoth cock stiffen even more! With his final thrusts, he dug his hands into my ass and we came simultaneously!

My tight pussy gripping his cock, milking him for all he was worth. We collapsed together into a pile of sweaty limbs. After our breathing slowed, I pulled away causing his still semi engorged cock to make a suction sound as he popped out of me. I gave him a sexy smile and rolled onto Rick, straddling his legs. I gripped his dick in my hand and teasingly licked him clean.

I enjoyed serving Rick, stimulating his body and relinquishing total control to him.

With his powerful hand grasping the hair at the nape of my neck, he tugged up my face and said, "Look at me. I want your gorgeous eyes on mine as you suck my cock."

I eagerly complied, ensuring I kept full eye contact, as I devoured my pussy juices from his dick. He was just about to cum when he ripped my hungry mouth from his cock.

Pouting slightly, I looked at him questioningly. "Ready for round two babe?" he asked?

My pussy twitched in response to his sultry smile. And to my delight, Rick carried me into the living room in his strong arms. He sat us on the couch with me straddling his groin. I moved to position myself on his cock, but before I could grasp his member, his one hand held both mine hostage, and with his free hand, he inserted his long, thick fingers inside my tight pussy.

It was so fucking hot that my Master could excite me by restraining and having his way.

I could not handle much more. My pussy was sensitive from the punishment his cock had delivered. But having never cum this much in a single night, it was more than worth it!

It was like he was unstoppable. And despite the pain radiating from my pussy, I begged him to fuck me!

He responded by grabbing my waist, and ramming me with his flesh-piston! He was so deep that I could feel him bump my cervix, causing immense pleasure and pain!

We fucked for what seemed an incredibly long time, our bodies moving in unison until we decided to take it to the floor.

Rick rolled me over onto my stomach. He grabbed my wrists and put them over my head. "Keep them there." He said.

Then, he mounted me from behind as he parted my thighs. He forcefully thrust himself into me over and over again. His pelvis slamming into my ass as his balls hit my clit with every thrust. He cradled my full breasts in his hands, methodically squeezing and rolling my nipples. The weight of his body holding me down was incredible. I loved this sensation and hungered for more. It felt amazing to be under his control!

As I came I screamed his name, something I have never done before! I clenched down, my pussy contracting around him, causing his meat stick to erupt his hot sauce deep within my hungry cunt.

We collapsed again into a wonderful sweaty mess. i could taste the salt that dripped from my lips into my mouth. I had never felt this satisfied and utterly content before. And, I knew he felt the same way.

We curled up together, I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart rate slow, we just relished in each other's company. We talked about many things, which made us realize we wanted many of the same things in life, thereby confirming our connection was more than just sex. I finally felt I could express myself, as the woman I wanted to be. No longer did I feel like a shadow of myself.

12