To Russia for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the bathroom was shared with my roommate, I slipped on a pair of underwear before leaving the room. I was glad I made that choice. When I came out of the bathroom after peeing and scrubbing my pretend lover's cum off my hand, Sergey was waiting for his turn. Since he hadn't chosen to put on underwear, I came face to face with his nakedness. It was not that unusual since it seemed he was a bit of an exhibitionist. What was unusual was that I looked down at his cock. Thankfully, he wasn't hard. But still for the first time I took note of how long his dick was and that he was circumcised. He was also neatly trimmed and unless his balls were way less hairy than his body he shaved his sack. It seemed that Mikhail had spoken the truth about younger Moscow men going in for circumcisions and pubic hair grooming. There was one more thing I hadn't noticed. His scrotum was pierced and adorned with a gold hoop. I was certain that it must be new since I couldn't imagine missing that even when I was avoiding looking at his junk.

"Excuse me," I said as I tried to get around him to get back to my room.

"Can you wait a minute? There is something I need to talk to you about," He said as he stepped into the small bathroom.

I didn't see a reason to refuse so I said that I would wait. I am not sure why it surprised me that he didn't close the door. He simply took hold of his long cock and aimed it at the toilet. A heavy stream of golden liquid began flowing. It was like he had to go so badly his sphincter gave way like a dam bursting. It seemed like I was frozen unable to turn away. I wasn't exactly turned on, but I was definitely fascinated by the sight of his long cock spewing the contents of his bladder. I watched his entire routine, which included some enthusiastic shaking off of the last droplets at the end. Even as he washed his hands I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I was glad he didn't make a comment on the way I watched him.

"So things must be heating up with you and Mikhail," He said casually. "The two of you seemed far more enthusiastic about fucking tonight."

I fought to keep my expression nonchalant. I hadn't even considered that my quiet nights sleeping with Mikhail had suddenly become an audio show for my roommate. We did move around a bit and make some noise to try to make it seem we were making love in the past. But of course that night was the first time we made real sex sounds. Until Sergey said something I had not considered that it would be noticed.

"I guess we were a little more enthusiastic for some reason tonight," I quickly lied hoping to quell his curiosity. "If that is what you needed to talk to me about, I am sorry we disturbed you."

"Don't be ridiculous. I am sure you have heard many sounds coming from my room. I would never complain about such a thing. I just noticed a difference and thought maybe that meant you were becoming more comfortable with the queer sex."

I wasn't sure how to take his statement. I hoped it wasn't because he figured out that I had been faking being gay. I decided that I had to take the offensive.

"Why would you say that? I am homosexual; of course I am comfortable with making love to men."

"I know that you are attracted to men and not women, but, I do not think you have much experience, if any before Mikhail. But that is your business. What I really wanted to know was what you thought of my new jewelry. A woman suggested it and I want to be sure men will like it also."

I looked down at his crotch as if I had not seen it before.

"It is very attractive," I said.

"Please, you can hardly see it from that angle, look closer," He said as he spread his legs a bit.

I decided I needed to stroke his ego.

"You know, Sergey, I do find you very attractive. Had I not already been involved with Mikhail when you proposed that we sleep together, I would have been eager to join you in bed," I said as I knelt in front of him.

"You do not have to say such things. I don't expect every man to want to have sex with me," He said obviously pleased to hear what I had to say.

He reached down and lifted his long cock up as I looked at his balls. What happened next really surprised me. I gave into my desire to see what his smooth sack felt like and touched the area around the piercing with my fingertips.

"So you like my jewelry?"

"Yes, I do. It makes me wonder though about oral sex," I said honestly.

I could see sucking his balls being a dangerous and yet erotic experience. The gold ring was encrusted with chips of various colored gem stones with I imagined could cut a tongue or lips.

"Careful we wouldn't want Mikhail getting jealous over your interest in my balls," Sergey said clearly joking.

I withdrew my hand and jumped back up quickly. The idea that I was starting to fondle another guys nuts and even imagining what it would be like to have his balls in my mouth really disturbed me.

"Dmitri, relax. It was a joke. I am sure he would understand that nothing was happening; just a friend showing off a new purchase."

I was sure that even had Mikhail walked in on me sucking Sergey's cock there wouldn't be an issue. I was also thinking I might have to suck my roommate's cock sometime soon to prove I was gay. I couldn't risk blowing my cover with anyone. There was always the possibility that I was wrong about him being an agent, or worse that he was an agent for the other side.

"Of course, I am being foolish. Well, goodnight," I said.

He said goodnight and gave me a hug. Before releasing me from his arms he whispered that the offer was still open if I had changed my mind. I didn't respond. When I returned to the room, Mikhail was laying on his side with his bare ass facing me, snoring. I was glad that the evening had come to an end. I crawled into bed with my underwear on.

I avoided having another date with Mikhail for a couple of days. I was certain that our next date would lead to another sexual encounter. As convinced as I was that I had to have practice having sex with a man before I met the arms dealers, I simply couldn't deal with the reality of getting that practice. I had accepted the idea in the abstract, but was still repulsed by the reality of taking another guy's cock into my mouth. I had barely considered the idea of anal sex. On my third night avoiding Mikhail and cock sucking lessons, I was surprised by a knock on my bedroom door. When Sergey entered my unlit room, I could see only his form illuminated by a distant weak light coming from somewhere in the apartment.

"I am sorry if I am disturbing you, Dmitri," He said as he moved toward my bed. I was thinking of you and worried about something."

He was only a few feet from my bed when I realized he was completely naked. His cock was erect. I was fascinated by the size of his manhood. I knew his flaccid dick was very long but never imagined that it grew in the same proportions as mine when he was aroused. I was also a bit afraid. I couldn't imagine why he would have come into my room like that unless it was for sex. Though I was in good shape he was definitely stronger than me. I was certain that I would lose the battle if he chose to rape me.

"What are you worried about, Sergey?" I asked trying not to show my fear.

He stood at the side of my bed with his cock less than a foot from my face. Curiosity was winning over fear. For the first time in my life I wanted to touch another man's dick. His erect cock was nearly half again as long as mine and I wondered how different such a big tool would feel.

"I was thinking that our little meeting the other night in the hall may have upset your boyfriend. You have been home alone every night since. Is he mad that you touched my balls to look at my jewelry?"

"No, he and I are fine. I don't think he knows anything about us talking that night. I am certain he does not know that I examined your scrotum."

"Then you didn't tell him?"

I realized that I was entering dangerous territory. My keeping the incident from Mikhail and then not having sex for several days could easily be misinterpreted as meaning I was interesting in Sergey.

"No, why would I? Nothing happened that I felt I needed to report. I just looked at your new decoration."

"Yes, of course. But sometimes innocent things are misunderstood and other times seemingly innocent things are not so innocent."

Though I knew that I should just end the conversation and send him away, I couldn't stop myself.

"Sergey, what are you trying to say? Why are you really here?"

"Because, I was thinking of you and became very aroused. I have wanted you since we met. Mikhail does not have to know," He said bluntly as he reached for my face.

I turned causing his hand to find my head instead of my cheek. However, I did not pull away when he began to caress my close cropped hair.

"Why have you fought your desire for me," He said and moved a few inches closer so that his thighs were against my bed.

I felt myself lick my lips as I imagined his cock entering my mouth. I wondered if I was actually gay if the prospect of sucking his huge cock would have still been so daunting. My mind seemed to scream that I wasn't gay even though my vocal cords made no sound. But desire was slowly betraying what I believed to be the truth. I wanted to touch him.

"Oh fuck," I thought, "I really want to suck that god damn huge prick."

I felt sick and elated all at once. Worse I felt my own cock begin to stir in my shorts. He moved his hand from my head and let his fingertips run over my cheek and down my neck. It was like sparks passed from his fingers to my flesh when he touched my chest.

"Don't fight your desires," He sighed as he bent down.

I kept telling myself that I couldn't be with him as his lips came closer to my face. Then we were kissing. First it was just our lips. Soon his tongue was in my mouth. Next his hard naked body was beside me in my bed. Desire forced all logic and thought aside. His hand slid down my body and into my shorts as we continued to kiss. His touch was far gentler than Mikhail's touch had been. At some point I was no longer wearing underwear and I was fondling his massive tool the way he was fondling my cock. Our lips remained together and our tongues traveled between our mouths as we played with each other's genitals. I could actually feel my inhibitions and disgust melting away.

By the time he began to kiss his way down my body, I knew I was going to suck my first cock that night. When he reached my dick and began to lovingly kiss my shaft, a new fear came upon me. I had no idea how to make it seem that I had experience. He was lying beside me with his hard cock ready for my lips as he kissed and licked me. My only hope was to mimic his actions. I leaned in and kissed his cock head. His big shaft jerked wildly and he sighed happily. I ran my tongue along his rigid pole the way he was licking my shaft. What I had expected would repulse me, excited me. I licked all the way down to his balls and back up. When I ran my tongue around his cock head, I tasted precum for the first time. I found the taste to be an odd combination of salty and sweet with just a hint of musk to make it truly interesting.

I no longer doubted my ability to take a cock into my mouth. But before I could slip my lips over the end of his throbbing cock, he pushed me onto my back and engulfed my shaft. He didn't stop until his nose was nestled in my ball sack. It felt like his throat was massaging my cock head. After a few seconds he slid his lips back up my dick and let it slip free of his mouth. He grabbed hold of my shaft and held it as he ran his tongue all over my glans. I cried out in sheer elation when he teased my cum hole with the tip of his tongue. The intense pleasure bordered on torture after a minute. Then I was back in his throat. Up and down my shaft his lips moved while his fingers teased my sack. I have no idea how long he sucked me like that before my cock erupted. He swallowed every drop and didn't let my dick leave his mouth until I begged for a break.

As I lay on my back panting with his body still atop, my doubts returned. I wished he hadn't let me cum before I had had my chance to suck his cock. After another minute of him remaining where he was with his face at my crotch, I began thinking it was odd that he was not in more of a hurry to have me reciprocate. I had resolved in my mind to suck him to orgasm and drink his semen despite my reemerging doubts. But it seemed almost as if he didn't expect me to do for him what he had done for me. His actual expectations were far more frightening.

As I regained controlled of my breathing, he moaned, "God, I fucking love fags. I can't wait to get my cock inside your tight man cunt."

All of sudden he was licking my balls and trying to get my legs up in the air. I didn't know what to do. I had no idea if a gay man could refuse to be fucked, but I sure as hell wasn't ready for what he wanted. His tongue went lower and he pulled my ass cheeks apart. I could feel his spit dribbling down my crack. Next his finger pierced my anus. He was the first person outside the medical profession that had ever inserted anything into my body. I groaned as he drove his digit deep into my rectum. For a moment it hurt, but the fucker really knew what he was doing. He found my prostate and suddenly jolts of pleasure were shooting up my spine.

I tried to find the voice to tell him to stop. But fear of being found out silenced my objection. Almost involuntarily I struggled under his weight. Though to me it was resistance that I hoped would signal I was not into anal sex, he seemed to take it as writhing caused by the pleasure he was giving me. More saliva ran down my crack and he added a second finger. I cried out clearly in pain. He ignored my wailing and began to finger fuck my ass with two meaty fingers. He continued to lick my nuts as he fingered my virgin asshole. Pain and pleasure merged. I began to feel like I needed to take a crap. I struggled to fight my senses and fear. It was my last chance; I could sense that he was going to mount me at any moment.

"No! Please, I don't...."

"Shut up queer boy! All of you fags like to be turned into fucking girls," He insisted as he swung around and climbed atop my body.

The sudden removal of his fingers from my ass left me with mixed feelings. I felt empty in a way that I had never experienced. I also felt great relief that the pain was gone. The relief was temporary. He forced my legs up over my head.

"Grab your ankles you little bitch!" He demanded.

Knowing that I had no choice I complied with his command. I reasoned that voluntarily taking his cock up my ass would be less of an ordeal than making him rape me.

"Please..." I sighed in a feeble voice as his fingers entered me again.

He rammed his fat digits in and out of my fully exposed asshole while pressing his other hand hard into my chest.

"I know you want me, fag boy! Don't try to deny it, just tell my how much you want my cock in your cunt," He roared causing spit to fly from his lips into my face.

"I don't, I'm a virgin," I admitted hoping that would stop the onslaught.

The idea of being my first seemed to turn him on even more.

He laughed and said, "So, Mikhail is the bitch. After tonight you will know what he feels like when you fuck his pussy!"

I have no idea why calling Mikhail a bitch sparked me to fight. But fight I did.

"No, you fuck. Neither of us are bitches! We are men. We do not fuck because we do not have cunts, you cock sucking bastard!" I screamed as I balled my hands into fists.

He laughed at me again as I began to pound his chest. But there was clearly no stopping him. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and grabbed his cock as I continued trying to fight him off. I felt the head of his dick pressing into my anus. Then he was inside me. I was right about the danger of fighting him. If I had relaxed I am certain he would not have been so brutal. He rammed the entire length of his cock into my body. After a few thrusts all the fight left me. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the bed. He took hold of my ankles and rammed his cock in and out of my body. At first the pain was all but unbearable. But to my surprise numbness took hold and then I felt pleasure. That pleasure made me feel shame. My shame was magnified when my cock ejaculated all over my belly.

Something must have happened inside me when I came. Within seconds he stopped thrusting. I felt his cock jerk inside me and then flood my rectum when his thick hot seed. When his orgasm was done, he pulled his cock from my body and let my legs fall down on the mattress. I hoped he would simply leave me to my shame. But he was not done. He lay atop me and began kissing me softly.

After awhile he said, "Damn, that was great. I knew you would be a good fuck. I also knew that you would like it even though you are not queer."

My eyes flew up and I tried to protest.

"Don't bother lying, Dmitri or whoever you are. Your not wanting to have sex was suspicious. I began to really wonder when I found you and Mikhail to be the quietest fags I have ever known. I don't know what game you are playing, but you better get a whole lot more practice in before you go to be with another man," He warned.

"Who are you?" I asked feeling defeated as well as ashamed of my reaction to his fucking me.

I knew I had let my accent slip and likely revealed that I was an American. I think I might have done it on purpose hoping he would reveal his own secret.

"I am Sergey Gudilov, a bricklayer and your roommate who you have clearly been deceitful with. You are very clever my American friend. If you had not tried to pass yourself off as a fag you would probably have fooled me. I am sure you have fooled everyone else you know. I am curious though how you have fooled Mikhail who is clearly homosexual. Is it possible you have seduced him into falling in love with you and he is willing to wait for sex like some little virgin school girl?"

I pushed him off me and got out of bed.

"I think you are the one who is being deceitful now, Sergey," I said in English no longer hiding my nationality.

"I had only guessed about you being an American," He said in heavily accented English. "Perhaps you're a terrorist. I should call the police."

I was beginning to believe that it was possible that he was an innocent bisexual construction worker who had been used by my agency to add legitimacy to my cover. Of course it was possible that he was an agent from almost any country and was testing me.

"There is no need for the police. I am not a terrorist," I replied honestly.

I suppose my sincerity showed.

"No, I suppose you aren't a terrorist. But you're not a recent graduate of university from the countryside either."

"Nor are you a simple Moscow construction worker," I insisted.

He smiled, held out his hand and said, "So we have secrets, what of it? Come back to bed Dmitri. I will teach you to be a good queer lover."

I took his hand but didn't move any closer to the bed. Though it was only a couple of small steps, it felt like I would have to leap the Grand Canyon to get to that bed.

"Your hand trembles. Are you afraid of me or afraid of how good I made you feel?" He asked in a soft caring sounding tone.

"Why do you care? You raped me. What difference does it make to you how I feel?"

"If I hadn't forced you to accept me, you would never have known how good being fucked feels. I saw in your eyes what you wouldn't admit you wanted. I will not do it again unless you tell me that you want me the way I want you right now," He said in a way that convinced me he was sincere.

"What makes you think that I have any desire to fuck you?" I asked as I inched closer to the bed.

123456...9