To Russia for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You surprise me, my friend. I thought it would take much practice for you to be good enough to fool Yevgeny or Vasily. It is hard to believe that you have not been with men before," He said while reaching for me.

I allowed him to pull me into his arms. If he wanted cuddling, I figured that was the least I could do to repay his giving me lessons that might well save my life.

"It is true, yours is only the second cock I have had in my mouth and the first I have made cum. Sergey as I told you had other ideas."

He told me that he preferred oral sex but would let me do anything I wanted. I was happy to learn that he was fairly certain that both of the older men I would be meeting were mostly into oral also.

"If anal was to be involved, it would likely be your young strong cock in their asses," He added.

I am not sure why I let him kiss me. I was even less sure why I returned the kiss so enthusiastically. We stayed in bed the rest of the day. At some point he sucked down my cum. He didn't seem to want reciprocation and I didn't offer it until he began to fondle me again hours later. We sixty-nined for awhile and I came again after about an hour of mutual oral play. I worked on him for at least another half-hour, before he stopped me and explained he seldom was able to cum twice within a short period of time. Even though it had been hours since his previous orgasm, I accepted his words without question. We were still lying in bed together when I heard Sergey return from work. I suppose he took my open bedroom door as an invitation to visit.

"Ah, good I see the love birds have made up!" He exclaimed as he stared at the pair of us.

We were completely exposed and neither of us made an effort to cover our nakedness. I suppose there really wasn't much point since Sergey had already seen everything there was to see. What was surprising was that he made no effort to retreat.

"Perhaps you would enjoy some company," He suggested. "Shall I take a quick shower?"

Neither, Mikhail or I said anything immediately. The question surprised me and oddly caused me to be self-conscious about my nudity and being seen with a male bedmate. I was happy when at that point my pretend turned actual lover broke the silence.

"I think Dmitri and I could use a minute alone, if you would not mind," He said.

"Oh of course, I understand. Please forgive my rudeness," Sergey said and exited my bed room.

"So what do you think, lover, are you ready for a threesome with your hot roommate?" Mikhail asked almost before Sergey was out of ear shot.

It was clear that my supposed boyfriend was into the idea of screwing my roommate. I wasn't so sure it was a good idea, however. Interestingly, it was no longer my doubts about gay sex that concerned me. I was worried about bringing Sergey who for all I knew was a Russian agent into a sexual relationship with my contact who was presumably simply teaching me to be a convincing homosexual. I was also concerned about Mikhail seeking out his own connection with Sergey. I was certain from the way he looked that he was very attracted to Sergey.

"I am not sure," I replied honestly.

"Why the hesitation? You can't convince me you did not enjoy the sex with me and you have already admitted to enjoying sex with him. This is an opportunity for more practice and to experience something that I know Yevgeny and Vasily enjoy on occasion."

"You have been with them together?" I asked not hiding my surprise.

"Of course. I am openly homosexual. It is almost impossible for a man in my job who is queer to deny these men. They are married and have voracious appetites for all things pleasurable. Such men use their positions to get things their wives can not give them."

I was surprised that he had been so convincing when he had only told me his supposition about my targets sexuality. It made me wonder if he was a more natural spy than I had first thought.

"Then, I suppose we should have Sergey join us, but not now. I am spent. I think I would learn more if I was fully loaded."

He laughed and leaned in to kiss me.

After the kiss he said, "Then we shall make a plan. Let me know tomorrow if your sexy friend is interested in joining you and me at my house one night this week."

I agreed and then he offered to tell Sergey we would have to do it another time on his way out. I was surprised that he didn't plan to spend the night. He explained that he had an appointment in the evening and since I needed rest it was best to sleep separately. I kissed him again and then watched as he moved around my room naked, gathering his clothing. I slipped on just my underwear and walked him to the door. As soon as he was gone Sergey confronted me.

"So you do not want to share. Did you tell him that we already fucked?"

"He has somewhere to be and I am very worn out. We were thinking that we would ask you to join us another time. He apparently thinks you are very desirable and yes I told him everything," I replied letting some of the anger I felt show, "Including the way you raped me!"

"Your lover is an interesting one. Having been told by his boyfriend that another man raped him he wants to have that man as a third in bed?" He asked clearly probing for information.

"Fuck, I do not know what is going on with him. He claims to love me and expressed concern. But when you showed up and he heard your offer, he changed. Is promiscuity, an everyday part of gay life?"

"Yes, for many it is. We checked Mikhail out and he is definitely one for whom multiple partners is the norm. But what about you? I believe that this was somehow business for you; perhaps an intro into the homosexual community to find male whores for your employer. But now, maybe you have desires for things you were faking before. So how do you feel about the three of us being together?"

"Damn you, Sergey! I will not lie. You read me well. Had I known that you were gay, I would have used you. Honestly, I find you attractive in a way I could never be drawn to Mikhail."

"Well then I guess I got lucky. You can have anything you want from me, if you help me get close to Mikhail. We know there are men inside his office who trade in arms. We do not believe that he is one of them. But I think that he might be the one who could get me closer to the ones we seek."

I almost completely blew my cover at that point. I had no idea who Mikhail worked for, but I was certain he had the same mission as I did.

"Do you think I would betray Mikhail for sexual favors from you?" I asked not needing to fake my indignation.

"I am not asking you to betray him or offering only sexual favors. I can help you get what you need. All I ask is for you to help me get close to him so that he will lead me to others inside his organization."

"I will think about your offer," I said and pulled him into my arms.

As we kissed I thought about how perilous my position was becoming. But at that moment I didn't much care. I pushed aside the needs of my mission in favor of my new found desires. My interest in more sex was surprising after having felt completely spent while lying in bed with Mikhail. But the morning would be soon enough to figure things out I decided. For one night I was going to be the gay Russian country boy I was pretending to be and enjoy Sergey's company in bed. When the kiss broke he invited me to join him in the shower. I eagerly accepted. In the shower we washed each other. There was no haste; it seemed neither of us was in a hurry. By the time we finished cleansing our bodies both of us were rock hard. But still we did not rush into the sex.

Instead we stood under the flowing water making out for awhile. Though our cocks rubbed together heightening the pleasure and desire, neither tried to fuck the other. After a time we went to his bed without bothering to dry off. We spent nearly an hour exploring each other's bodies orally before settling in to a side-by-side sixty-nine position. I didn't hesitate to suck and lick his cock and balls. When he came I drank down every drop of his cum as he did mine. Afterward, we fixed dinner and ate in the nude. I had never felt freer or more comfortable with a lover than I did that evening cleaning up the kitchen together in the nude with Sergey.

Since his bed was soaked we slept together in my bed after making love again. He practically begged me to fuck him. I discovered something I had never imagined that night. I had always thought that anal sex between men was an act that bordered on violence. That night I learned that gay anal sex could be as tender and gentle as anything that occurred between a man and woman. I felt sad when I watched him leave for work the next morning. I wished we could have just stayed in bed making love all day. But we both had things to do.

Through a complicated system that was put in place, I sent a signal that I needed to see my agency contact. It was a system that was only to be used when there was no other choice. Sergey's offer left me no other choice. I didn't even know who my contact would be. The correct code words would be spoken at the precise time and location in the plan. My contact turned out to be a middle aged Russian woman who instructed me to act like I was meeting my mother. As we walked in the park, I told her about Sergey's offer and we arranged to meet the next day for her to bring me answers.

That night I went to Mikhail's apartment for the night. I didn't tell him about my night with Sergey even though he confessed to having slept with an old friend the previous night. I can't explain why I was angry at having found out that he cheated on me. I do know that is why the sex we had that night was very rough. I found out that Mikhail liked a tough top to fuck him hard. I did him twice and when my dick wouldn't get hard enough to go in his ass anymore he produced a dildo so that I could continue the assault.

The next day I discovered that Sergey's story was true. He was an agent of an Interpol-like organization that operated secretly outside of all governments to stop arms trading. Unlike Interpol the group dispensed justice without the use of judges, juries and prisons. Merchants of death simply disappeared. Though our agency provided some informational support to the group there was no formal connection and we didn't know the identity of their operatives. I could not blow my cover completely, but since they thought he would be a valuable asset they gave me a new story to tell him. My agency had to call in several chits to obtain the information on Sergey. But they were not willing to give me away to help form a bond. That afternoon when Sergey came home from work, I set him down to weave my new tale.

"We have to talk, my friend," I started, not sure how the conversation would play out.

"Now, when I need time to get ready for our big date?" He said with genuine surprise.

I had nearly forgotten about the plan for both of us to spend the night at Mikhail's apartment.

"I am afraid this is more important than a night of fucking."

"Sounds serious and bit ominous. Has something happened?"

"No, but I need to tell you that I lied to you about why I am in Moscow."

"I know, but I am satisfied that you're not an arms dealer. That is really all that mattered to me. If you feel compelled to tell me the truth then tell me quickly so that we can get on with our plan for the evening. I have no professional interest in you."

"I must tell you some things. But there are still things I can not tell you. I am essentially engaged in the same arena as you. I am here to infiltrate a known group of arms dealers. Once I have enough information NATO will take the group out."

"You are CIA?" He asked in a way that told me he was genuinely surprised by the revelation.

"If you must put a name to my organization, that one will do. I can't confirm or deny any name you guess."

"Your romance with Mikhail is part of your mission?"

"Yes."

"My people say he is clean. Are they wrong?"

"No, we do not think he is involved. My intent is to use him to gain introductions to those we know are part of the cartel. It is working; he is taking me as a date to a party where these men will be present. My people believe that you could be of help to me once I am inside."

I feared that I was telling him too much. But I was instructed to trust him. I would not however, place Mikhail in danger by revealing his status as an agency contact. Sergey would never learn from me that Mikhail was anything more than an innocent rube I had managed to seduce.

"Who are these men and what is in it for me?" He demanded to know.

"In the end we will give your organization the pleasure of carrying out justice in your usual way. Before I tell you more I need an assurance from you. As you know I am placing a great deal of trust in you. My life is in your hands now. I need to know that whatever I tell you stays between us until the appropriate time. We can't risk the mission by having you reveal information to others in your group."

"When I offered you anything you wanted I was serious. It seems we are one in our goals. I will help if I can. As long as I believe you are working for the good of humanity, I will keep your secrets also. But I warm you if you give me any reason to believe you are not what you say you are I will turn you over to men who would not hesitate to make you disappear."

"Fair enough, the men I seek to become close to are Yevgeny Moiseyev and Vasily Kolesov."

The blood seemed to drain from his face. He was not faking the shock my revelation caused. Sergey was genuinely frightened.

"You can not go forward with your mission! Vasily is a member of our organization," He blurted out.

"Then you have been infiltrated. The evidence of his complicity in arms trading is overwhelming."

"Fuck, no, it can not be! He has given us evidence on many men."

"It is likely that your people have been used to eliminate his organization's enemies and competition in that case."

"If he is what you say then you must abandoned your mission and get out of Russia."

"I can't do that."

"You can't succeed. I had you and Mikhail investigated. He may have seen the reports."

"You told me that your investigation cleared us both. Why would he think anything of it?"

"The people that run the arms trade do not think or take chances. He would only need the hint of suspicion to have you eliminated."

"Then I have put you in danger also."

"Not as likely. My group is very compartmentalized. Our identities are only shared on a very strict need to know basis. He has no reason to know mine."

"But you know his."

"He has provided information I acted upon. We do this work because we believe in the cause. A part of our credo is not to harm any innocents. I was told the source of the information for two reasons. First, was so I could trust its accuracy. Second, to protect Vasily from being identified as an arms dealer," He said clearly distressed that he may have eliminated innocents.

"I must get word to Mikhail that he is in danger!" I said feeling frantic.

"You can't do that! It will only increase the danger you're in, Dmitri."

"I came here knowing that there was perhaps a 50-50 chance I would not go home again. Mikhail was not in on that bargain."

"He is a true innocent?"

I didn't know how to answer his question. We were at a point where I might need him to save Mikhail. I didn't know if he would die for an innocent, but I thought he would lay down his life for a fellow fighter of evil.

"He is a civilian contact from my agency. Up until now he has just been a watcher. This mission was to have been his retirement activity, his ticket out of here. I placed him in danger and I won't leave him there."

"Call him and tell him we want to move the date here. In the morning, I will get him to a safe house and my people will get him out of Russia. After that your people will hopefully fulfill their promises to him."

My mission was over just like that. There was only the cleaning up to do. I would have my threesome with my two Russian lovers and then I would send a signal I needed to see a contact. While Sergey was getting Mikhail out of the country I would be returning to my embassy and eventually back home. At least that was the plan that was forming as I dialed Mikhail's number. There was no answer. An hour later on my third attempt, Mikhail's roommate answered. I was told that my boyfriend was not yet home from work. The roommate assured me that he would give Mikhail the message to call me.

Sergey and I stayed up all night waiting for the call that never came. At eleven the next morning I called Mikhail's office. Whoever answered the phone informed me that Mikhail no longer worked there. The story was that there had been some kind of transfer. Though I feared that Mikhail was dead, I hoped that Vasily had only transferred my contact to another agency as a precaution. Sergey who had called in sick to his work, opted for a nap when I told him I had to go out and try to contact my people. No one showed at the designated meeting place that afternoon. There was still no word from Mikhail and worse his phone had gone out of service.

In the middle of the night, Sergey and I left the flat that we had shared for all of my months in Russia for the last time. He took me to a part of town I had not previously visited. The apartment we went to was in a building that would be generously called a tenement in a New York slum. We shared the one room place with rodents and foul insects. The stench made sleeping seem impossible. But he assured me that we would be safe there for a couple of days until his people could get us out of Moscow. I suggested that we simply walk into the American embassy. He informed me that we would be dead before we got within a few blocks of the place.

Vasily had apparently moved quickly to eliminate the perceived threat. Though Mikhail had not turned up, his roommate's body had. Sergey's contact inside the Moscow police department reported evidence of torture. They found the apartment ransacked. Even if Vasily's people weren't on to me before, the message left would have led them to the apartment I shared with Sergey. It was apparent that my agency had abandoned me. That was what they did when a mission went bad. My life was in the hands of a Moscow brick layer. Despite the squalid conditions, I did sleep that night. After nearly 48 hours with no sleep I suppose one can sleep anywhere. In an odd way it felt good being cuddled up next to Sergey in the small bed.

The cold shower the next morning did not feel good. The front page news Sergey showed me was worse. Had my stomach not been empty, I am sure I would have vomited upon learning that at least thirty people had died in my place. Sergey and I had left our apartment just in time. The building we had lived in burned to the ground in the early hours of the morning. Many of our former neighbors were overcome in their sleep. As bad as that was it was good for us. Since Sergey and I had disappeared. If the fire was set to kill us as we suspected than Vasily would no doubt believe us dead with our bodies incinerated. I read the details over again while Sergey took his cold shower. When he returned from the shower I held him as he wept. My Russian partner was far too sensitive for the work he was doing.

"All those people," He lamented in broken English.

"There is nothing we can do now and it is not your fault. The work you do saves lives," I insisted.

"Does it? Have we stopped a single terrorist? What I do is not more than removing a few grains of sand from a vast desert."

"You can't know that. No one can see the effect of something not happening. You may well have stopped arms from coming into the hands of those that would have killed thousands."

1...34567...9