To Russia for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At best, I cause inconvenience and delay. There will always be others who will supply the instruments of death. In return for the inconvenience, I have caused all of those innocents to die. There were children in the building," He said as tears streamed down his face.

I knew he was right. I also knew that I was far more culpable in those deaths. It was my coming to Moscow that set in motion the chain that led to that building being torched in the night. But I knew what he had not yet embraced. We couldn't change what had happened. All we could do was live to revenge the deaths of those people and so many others. One other thing I knew was I did not want to hear any more or think any more. I could not bear the guilt.

I pulled Sergey into my arms and kissed him deeply. I didn't know what else to do. No words would help. My hope was that sex would allow us both to forget, at least for a little bit. He did not resist and we were soon naked taking turns sucking each other's cocks. I abandoned all pretense of being a straight man that morning. The sex was uninhibited and passion filled. I did things that I could never have imagined doing only a few weeks earlier and he did things to me that drove me wild with pleasure. At one point I found myself on my knees bent over a chair. I assumed he planned to fuck me. I didn't care whatever he wanted was his.

To my surprise he had a very different activity in mind. He got on his knees behind me and carefully spread my ass cheeks wide open. I nearly jumped when I felt his tongue touch my anal rim. As he lapped at my sensitive sphincter bolts of pure pleasure shot up my spine. My endorphins began to move me toward a hazy euphoria. I had never been much of a drug user, only an occasional marijuana smoker. But I imagined that the feeling I was getting from the rimming Sergey gave me was the reason people became addicted to drugs. Things soon got wilder and more exciting. Sergey forced his tongue inside my body. He was the first and to this day only person to ever tongue fuck my asshole. It was clearly something he enjoyed and had practiced.

Before that I had not considered his tongue to be all that long. Having so much of it in my ass convinced me that he would put Gene Simmons to shame. As he continued to tongue fuck me, he reached between my legs and took hold of my throbbing cock. My entire body was on fire and my senses were on alert. When he smeared my oozing precum over my cock head my balls tightened. I could feel his saliva run down the back of my taught nut sack. My climax was imminent. I was about to add my semen to the myriad of fluids that had been deposited on that chair over the years. I fought to stifle my cries as my cock ejaculated thick ribbons of cum. Wave after wave of pleasure took hold of my senses.

I must have blacked out for a short time because the next thing I remember is lying on the floor in his arms making out sloppily. Since he was still hard as a rock, I assumed he had not fucked me as I expected. Wanting to give him the same pleasure he gave me, I kissed my way down his body until I reached his cock. I licked it for a few minutes before moving to his balls. I nudged his thighs apart so I could suck and lick the walnuts in his scrotum. He responded by moaning like I was giving him the greatest head ever. I slid my hand under his left buttock and tried to lift his ass. I was determined to do for him what he had done for me. But he never lifted his ass high enough for me to do more than lap at the back of his balls and run over his anus with the tip of my tongue. I never asked him why he didn't want the same he had given to me. After about fifteen minutes of me licking his balls, he begged me to suck his cock. I did so happily. I even managed to get his cock head into my throat for a moment a couple of times. It felt good swallowing his large load as he held my head tenderly.

We lay together on the floor for awhile not sharing our thoughts. Happily, mine were not of the people that had died in my place. They were mostly of Sergey and what seemed to be my new found sexuality. I also thought about the perilous journey ahead and what I could do to make sure that Sergey would be taken care of once we were out of Russia. It was clear he could no longer stay in his homeland. It was not clear that his organization could or would help him outside mother Russia. I knew that my agency could help him anywhere in the world. However, at that moment I didn't know if they would help me. Having abandoned me they might well have preferred that I had died in the fire.

"What are you thinking of, Dmi...er what is your name? We are too close now to keep any secrets, I think."

"I agree, I am Doug. Is Sergey your true name?"

"Yes, Doug, I am in reality exactly what I appear to be to the world. As I told you a few weeks ago I am a construction worker named Sergey Gudilov. I was born not far from Moscow. My only secrets you already know. But I think you have many I will never know."

"I am sorry, but I suppose there are some secrets I can never tell you. Even though my people seem to have abandoned me, I can not risk adding them to my list of enemies by betraying my oath. I was born in the mid-west United States, Kansas. My full name is Douglas Benjamin Richards. Since both of my parents are dead and I have no siblings that information can't hurt anyone. I do trust you, Sergey, but I will not place any more innocents at risk for any reason."

"I understand and I too do not wish to see anyone else hurt. I am glad to know you, Doug. I will do every thing I can to get you out of Russia safely."

"You must come with me."

"No, this is my home. My people will find a safe place for me."

"You know you will not be safe in Russia now that you have been identified as an enemy of the arms merchants."

"It is a big country. They think I am dead. I can have a new identity and a new life building houses in some far away small town."

"What if you're discovered? How many more lives will be at risk? Besides your real work is not construction it is making the world a better place."

He went quiet after that. About an hour later I got up and got dressed. Over his objection, I insisted that I check my established meeting points in case the signals had been mixed up. I thought it was touching that he was adamant about tagging along to watch my back. For two hours we traveled a circuitous route through Moscow. He was good at discretely tailing a subject. Had I not known he was there I don't think I would have spotted him. I hoped he was good enough to fool anyone that was watching me. As it turned out there was no action that day. Both of my meeting spots proved to be a bust and the emergency dead drop we had established was empty.

We spent that night in a different crappy apartment in another seedy area of town and spent the next morning much as we had the previous one. Sex at least gave us a short relief from our thoughts. In the afternoon it was his turn to need to make a contact and mine to shadow and protect him. Since his contact showed, it only took an hour to complete his rendezvous. By nightfall we were in another strange place. This one was a small house in a lower middle class area. It was clean and the meal Sergey made from the foodstuffs in the kitchen was delicious. We hadn't had food near that good since leaving our apartment.

We slept together in a large bed with clean sheets that night. We stayed in that bed until almost sunset alternating between sex and napping. We had a long night ahead of us. At midnight we were to leave Moscow for good. The plan as far as we were aware was to head west first. That route while the safest way out of the area did not lead to any borders that would improve our situation. So at some point we would turn to the southeast and attempt to reach the Ukrainian border. It was not an ideal choice because that route meant that we would have to cross through a great deal of Eastern Europe before reaching a place where I had a safe contact. But the more direct route northeast to Finland was unworkable due to the Russian winter. Fortunately, Sergey's people had contacts in the former Soviet controlled countries and I spoke many of the languages.

So that night what I assumed would be a long dangerous odyssey began. We took the Metro to a suburban station and then walked about a mile to an old warehouse district. Sergey gave the signal and a man that I would have taken for homeless led us into one of the warehouses. We were soon in the back of a delivery truck heading for an unknown destination. When the truck stopped a few hours later, I found that the suburbs had given way to rural country side. I didn't have long to ponder our new surroundings. Sergey and I were moved from the delivery truck to an old Russian made pickup truck. We rode in the cab with a weathered looking man who did not speak to us. An hour later we were unceremoniously dumped off and told to walk down a long driveway that seemingly led to nowhere. Had it been daylight we would have seen the farmhouse that lay about 500 yards down the rough dirt lane.

A nice older couple met us and escorted us to the back door. We were fed and then taken to a building out back. There the farmer directed us to move a large cabinet. Under that was a hidden trap door. Below that old farm building was a surprisingly well equipped room where we were to spend the daylight hours. I was amazed to find that we had reasonably modern plumbing and two very comfortable beds. Sergey explained to me that the room was part of a network of safe houses that had been around for decades. They were originally used for dissentients that were on the run from Soviet authorities. By that point they were being made available to others who had need to escape Russia. The only requirement was that the person who put you into the system had to be certain that you were not a criminal. It was obvious that Sergey's group had great connections.

At least I thought that until I heard the sound of the heavy piece of furniture being pushed back over the trap door. Clearly there were other, stronger, men or women on that farm. I did not like the idea that we were trapped underground. Even if the people holding us were who they said they were and meant no harm to us, I wondered what would happen if the barn above caught fire. But there was really nothing I could do about any of the dangers that were present. I didn't even know where I was. I could guess from the amount of time we had traveled that we were about two hundred miles from Moscow. As for direction all I had to go on was the stated plan that we would travel west the first night. In the hopes of blocking out the dangers swirling in my head, I suggested a shared shower. I guess Sergey needed the distraction also, because he was eager to accept my idea.

Once in the shower I discovered that despite the modern plumbing something was missing. There was no hot water for the shower. Sergey seemed far less bothered by the frigid shower than I was. I suppose growing up in Russia one got used to colder temperatures and less creature comforts. By the time our bodies were washed my dick was so shriveled up from the frigid water that I wasn't sure it would come back to life for the planned distraction of sex. However, once, I was dry and under the warm homemade quilts with Sergey, my cock quickly recovered. The shared heat of two naked male bodies enraptured in sexual passion quickly warmed up my flesh and enlarged my shriveled dick.

We explored each other's bodies with our hands as our tongues danced sloppily between our mouths. His fingertips sojourning over my flesh set my body on fire, clearing my head of all worries. As my desire grew I wanted hjim more than I had ever wanted him before. I wanted to feel his throbbing cock in my mouth and taste his thick cum as he ejaculated. As he stroked my dick lovingly, I moved my lips first to his neck and then to his firm, hairy chest. I lapped at his nipples and sucked upon his well developed pecs. When I went lower and began to kiss and lick his abs, he encouraged me by gently caressing my head and cooing appreciatively. The years of building structures in Moscow had given Sergey an amazing body. I went lower burrowing under the warm quilts. Another time I might have felt claustrophobic, trapped in the cocoon of those heavy covers. But the object of my desire was there in the shroud and nothing would deter me.

Even freshly washed, the quilts seem to intensive the aroma of his manly musk as I reached his genitals. In the darkness under those covers I felt his hot erection rub against my face as I went lower, seeking his ball sack. He exclaimed in a Russian curse word that I wasn't sure of the full meaning when I took his right testicle into my mouth. I sucked gently on each of his balls for a time before moving to his cock. I could taste his free flowing precum as I lapped at his large cock head. Having already learned how sensitive his little slit was and how much he enjoyed having it teased, I lavished attention on my now panting and moaning lover's cum hole.

After a couple of minutes of my tongue torturing his sensitive glans, he practically shoved his cock down my throat. I closed my lips onto his shaft and began to suck hard as he fucked my face. It seemed only moments before I felt his cock jerk and then tasted his essence as his thick semen filled my mouth. I grabbed hold of his convulsing dick and held it in my mouth as I swallowed his seed. Almost as soon as his cock stopped spewing he threw off the covers and pulled me up onto his body. His lips found mine and his tongue entered my mouth as if he was trying to clean his cum from my gums. My cock was pressed so hard against him that it hurt. But it wasn't really a pain I was feeling. It was an ache. I needed to be inside him, to be one with him. Clearly he felt the same need only in reverse.

As we kissed he pulled his legs up and wrapped them around my torso. I lifted my body off his so he could complete the maneuver. Neither of us needed to explain our desires; we were of one mind. When he grabbed his ankles and pulled his feet over his head I shoved a part of the quilts under his lower back. Having no other way to lubricate his asshole, I dove in with my mouth and began licking his exposed hole. After doing my best to shove saliva into his rectum with my tongue, I moved into position. He smiled and gave me an encouraging nod when I grabbed my aching cock and aimed it for his tight anal rim. As I pushed my cock into him he pushed his ass toward me. His tight tunnel quickly enveloped my cock and I was soon ball deep in his body. I stayed nearly motionless, our bodies grinding together as his rectal walls adjusted to the invader.

After a minute he moaned, "Fuck me," In heavily accent English.

I needed no further encouragement. I slowly pulled back until only the tip of my organ was inside him and then slowly pushed it all back into him. I quickly developed a rhythm of pulling my cock out and plunging it back into his loosening asshole. With each thrust cycle the pace increased. Soon I was fucking him in earnest. He was as wide open as a well fucked whore's pussy. I slid in and out of him riding his perfectly fuckable ass until I exploded, sending a torrent of thick cream into his body while a strong climax took possession of my senses. While still spewing my seed into his ass, I collapsed on top of him. I could feel that his cock had grown hard again as I fucked him. When my cock popped out of his ass, he released his ankles and wrapped his legs around my body. He held me tight to him as we kissed. He began to dry hump his cock against my flesh as we lay locked in a tight embrace with our tongues seemingly doing battle. His passion filled moans were muffled by my mouth when he came on my skin.

To that point in my life, I had never felt so close to another person. I had for many reasons told a number of girls and women that I loved them; most often to get my cock into their pussies. There were one or two that I had real feelings for and thought at the time I was in love. There was something very different about the feelings I had for Sergey at that point however. For some reason, I couldn't let the words that I was thinking leave my lips. As I lay there atop him, savoring the afterglow, I was certain that I was truly in love for the first time. But saying those words aloud to a man would have meant acknowledging something I could not accept outside of the deep recesses of my being. Happily, I didn't have long to contemplate my thoughts. Exhaustion took hold of both of us and we were soon asleep. I am not sure if I rolled off of him before or after we fell asleep. All I know is that many hours later I awoke with my body pressed against his and my head on his chest.

We were dressed and had been just sitting around talking while waiting to be released from our underground prison when we heard the sound of the heavy furniture being moved. When we emerged though the trap door, the only person there was the older woman who had fed us just before dawn. Clearly she was not the one that had uncovered our hiding place. She handed each of us a sack that had food for the road and led us out into the unusually dark night. I guessed that it must have been heavily overcast as I could not see a star or even the moon. Somewhere in the blackness we came upon a rutted dirt road. The woman instructed us to wait there and disappeared. A few minutes later a different farm truck pulled up and we ended up riding hidden amongst grain sacks in the truck bed.

Fortunately, the tarps covering us kept us fairly dry during the heavy rain storms we passed through that night. Hours later we stopped at another farm where the young couple we met apologized for not being able to let us in the main house. They explained that they had three children who could not know about us. They gave us a meal in the stable and then took us to what I guess originally served as housing for farm hands. It was evident that no one had lived there for years. We were to sleep in the attic just in case the children happened into the building. Unfortunately there was no bed or plumbing for us. We washed up as best we could with a basin of water from a well just out back. The couple asked us to be quiet while we were there so that the children would not be alerted to our presence.

Sergey and I decided that we should avoid sex while we were there so as not to risk being heard. It was likely that we were both too tired for much activity anyway. The old mat we were given to use as a bed wasn't very comfortable. But I didn't care much. Being cuddle up next to Sergey felt so good that I didn't really mind the conditions. By the time we woke up the sun must have already been low in the sky as there was very little light coming through the cracks in the clapboard walls. Unfortunately, there was nothing for us to do but wait. We both took a piss in the bucket provided and then sat staring at each other nervously. I wished that there wasn't an issue with noise. Without the distraction of sex all I had was the obsession with the dangers that lie ahead and what the future held for us. Having not heard any sign of the children being around, I decide that whispered conversation would be ok. Having lost all track of our travels I wonder where we were and how long it would take to get out of Russia.

"It seems we have traveled some distance. Are we far from the border?" I asked after sliding over next to Sergey.

"We are farther from the border tonight than we were back in Moscow," He informed me.

As I listened to his explanation, I was more concerned than I was before asking the question. The first farm we stayed at was almost 200 miles due west of Moscow. The next night we had traveled southwest and gone even further. We were near the town of Penza, which put us just over five hundred miles from the planned border crossing near Kharkov, Ukraine. That was if we could travel in a straight line. The plan as Sergey understood it was to continue south toward Kazakhstan for another night and to shorten the distance traveled on each leg. Our route was designed to avoid population centers and areas that the government was known to watch. We would stop far short of the Volga to avoid the large cities along its banks. At that point we would begin moving southeast before turning due east toward freedom. It seemed a long hopeless journey.

1...456789