To Russia for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have much time to contemplate the number of days I had to remain a fugitive in Russia. Our hostess arrived with a try of food. After explaining that we were to remain their guests for another night and day she told us that her husband would come after the children were asleep to bring us supplies to wash. I felt embarrassed watching her carry away the bucket we had peed in earlier. As we ate I began to worry that things were not what they seemed. The woman could have been lying about a problem with our transportation. Then again her nervousness could have been born of fear for her family if we were caught on their farm. There was also the question of why they would bring us so far just to murder us if we were being set up. I chose not to share my fears with Sergey. I was certain he was wrestling with his own issues. Knowing that it was primarily my fault that he was losing his homeland was a heavy burden to me. Added to the weight of having caused Mikhail's murder I am surprised that I had the force of will to go on.

It was several more hours before our host brought the clean piss bucket back. He led us down to the main floor where he had soap and two large steaming buckets of fresh water for washing. I followed Sergey's lead and striped off my clothes as the man apologized for the delay in our journey. Being in that old dilapidated room, naked with Sergey washing up in front of the stranger felt odd. The man didn't seem to find the situation out of the ordinary. He neither seemed to be ogling us or avoiding looking at us. That made it all the odder. I couldn't discern if he was in fact enjoying the show or truly disinterested. I would have expected him to avert his gaze somewhat if he had no interest in naked men or to have been more obvious about checking us out if he did have such an interest. He did not leave until we were washed and wearing the clean clothes he had provided. On his way out he apologized for having to leave us in the dark.

Though I knew I would not sleep much, I was glad for the dark. I was even happier when Sergey snuggled up behind me and began kissing the back of neck. With the children asleep we didn't have to worry much about being heard as the main house was some distance from the building we occupied. Before long we were both naked and our hard cocks were grinding together as our tongues fought a passionate battle. I needed him that night more than I had ever needed anyone before or since for that matter. We were completely in tune and at least for me there was no one else on the planet for a short time. It seemed everywhere his hand went was exactly where I wanted to be touched and every place I touched him elicited an appreciative moan. We moved effortless from face-to-face kissing to face to genital contact as if it was part of an expertly choreographed ballet.

I lovingly feasted upon his cock and balls as he lavished intoxicating attention to my cock and balls. I came first sending a stream of cum down his throat. My orgasm served to increase my hunger for him. I pushed him unto his back and straddled his body. As I took his throbbing meat into my mouth, I felt his lips on the back of my balls. I tried to swallow every centimeter of his exquisite cock and he moved from kissing my balls to teasing my asshole with his tongue. His moans sent his warm breath cascading over my most sensitive areas which were covered in his saliva. With his cock head in my throat and his tongue starting to penetrate my anal rim I felt like I was in heaven. He pushed his tongue deeper into my ass and I ran my lips up and down his shaft while using my tongue to pleasure every part of his delicious cock. When I knew he was ready to cum, I clamped my lips to the middle of his cock and grabbed the base firmly in my hand. Even as a river of cum was flowing down into my belly he continued to stab at my anus with his tongue.

He grabbed my hips and encouraged me to sit up and move back. His cum seemed to emanate a warmth from my belly that quickly spread throughout my body as I pressed my ass to his face. His pushed his tongue deeper into my ass than I thought possible. I rode his tongue like a wild whore rides a favorite client's cock. He soon had me on the edge. I grabbed my dick and began to jack off as he pushed his tongue in and out of my ass. The pleasure of having my ass tongue fucked like that was so intense I barely felt the crescendo of orgasm. Hot droplets of my cum fell onto my thighs and mixed with the sweat of passion. When I tried to lift my body off of him, he guided me to turn over and present my cum oozing cock to him. I held myself above him as he licked my cock and thighs clean of seminal fluid. When he was done cleaning me, we fell into an embrace and kissed deeply for a long time.

"I love..." I began in halting speech as our lips separated.

"Wait," He interrupted. "I feel it too. But it is not something we can have, not now, not yet. We may be as the proverbial ships passing in the night. Let us enjoy what is without labels."

My heart was pounding so hard that I feared it would leap from my chest. I had just come within a word of telling a man that I was in love with him. Though he stopped me, it was clearly not because he didn't feel the same toward me. But I could not let it lie as he wanted. For all I knew men might be on the way to end my life. There was only one certainty and that was how I felt. I needed to say it all out loud.

"Sergey, I can't be silent on this. I am in love with you. We may be as you say only passing in the night. What we have may last only to the Ukrainian border. But if it is only this night or this week that we have, I do not want anything important left unsaid. If you do not feel the same that is ok. I love you! I want you to know it and I refuse to hide it from you. When I was training for this job one of my perceived strengths was my emotional stability. I have never really been in love before, barely believed in it. But you have given me a great gift and if it be a hundred years or a hundred minutes that the gift continues I want you to know how much you have given me. I also want you to know how deeply sorry I am for causing you to have to flee your home," I said in one burst so that he could not stop me.

"You have caused me no loss. You have given me everything you say I have given you. But I do not think that we will have it forever. That is why I did not want us to say the words. To me it makes it too real and creates something to lose. But, if you are strong enough to bear the possible pain than I must be too. I love you, Doug Richards."

The last part was in English. I responded by reengaging his lips with mine. Another long kiss ended all talk for a time. When that kiss broke, we both had tears born of happiness on our cheeks. After that we lay in each other's arms talking for hours. We shared our life stories and then just before dawn made love again. We were barely dressed when our host couple arrived with breakfast and the news that we would be leaving as soon as the sun set. We ate quickly and went to sleep. The winter days are short in Russia and we did not know when we would next be able to rest.

We slept until the couple woke us to send to us on our way. I soon found out why our travel would be slower than it had been the previous nights. Instead of a motorized vehicle we were to travel in an old farm wagon. It was explained that traveling as farm hands was safer than being secreted amongst cargo. The wagon was loaded with hay and driven by a pleasant man I judged to be in his sixties. Our hostess wished us luck as she handed over a small bag that contained bread, cheese and some home made preserves. Her eyes conveyed the relief she felt that we would no longer be on her farm endangering her family. I could do no more than thank her and silently vow that I would find a way to repay her if I survived. That look told me that she had risked far more than a person should to help us.

The night air was frigid so we wrapped ourselves in moth eaten blankets that I imagined had been around since the days of the Czars. I am sure that look would have helped with the deception had we encountered anyone on the small back road we traveled. Happily we did not see a soul the entire night. A couple of hours before dawn, we were dropped off at another rural house. The couple who lived there greeted Sergey very warmly. They were old friends and as I learned the next day lovers. The couple was unmarried and had a very open relationship. While I spent my time there hiding in the cellar, he was enjoying the carnal pleasure of a threesome with our hosts. I didn't tell him about my jealousy. I suppose I was too busy beating myself up inside over having those kinds of feelings.

The next night we traveled in another wagon and the following day we again slept separately. Though I missed sleeping or more accurately having sex with Sergey, I was at least comforted by the fact that he too was sleeping alone. The house we were staying in was large and there were separate bedrooms for each of us. It was the first time that I had slept in a real bed in many days. Shortly after sunset while enjoying a hearty meal we were given the news that we had little more than twenty-four hours before crossing the border. That night we traveled by truck to a small village only a few kilometers from the Ukrainian border.

We were to spend the day in the loft of an old barn and then sometime in the night simply walk out of Russia and into the Ukraine. The actual crossing would take place in a wilderness area where there was no border guard stationed. Crossing into a former Soviet republic was a far less daunting ordeal than crossing into a western democracy would have been. But still there were dangers. There were infrequent patrols on both sides that had to be avoided. I didn't really feel like we would be any safer once in the Ukraine, so I felt no jubilation. There was still a long trek across Eastern Europe ahead of us. I wasn't so sure that Sergey's friends would be as plentiful once we left Russia.

That day as we lay in the hay loft unable to sleep, I confessed my jealousy and longing to Sergey. His reaction left me confused and unsure of our future.

"I do not understand these concerns. We are men. Of course we will have other lovers. Who I do or do not fuck has no relation to my feelings for you. Jealousy serves no good purpose. If I were to masturbate would you lament the spilling of my seed? I love you and I desire you. But you ask too much. Besides, I told you this was not the time to let such feelings come into our lives. Our lives are not ours now. They may never be again."

"So fucking means no more to you than jacking off into a toilet does?" I shot back angrily.

"In some cases I suppose not."

Suddenly, I was crying, unable to stave off the emotional response.

"Doug, I am sorry, you are hurting. Would you have me lie? I knew we should not have gone down the path we have been traveling. I desired you and was too desperate to have you to force you to think clearly on the matter."

"It is you who does not think clearly! All we have now is each other and our human feelings. If this life ends now at least I had the comfort of knowing true love with you. At least that is what I thought."

"Nothing has changed. We have the same love, the same humanity. Even if I had not wanted to sleep with my old friends, it would have been suspicious to have turned down the offer. It would not have been in tune with what they know to be my character. We can not afford for anyone to be suspicious of us."

"I do not care about that really. It is your attitude now that is troubling. I pour out my heart to you and all you can say is that men can not be expected to be faithful," I said as I stood up and moved toward the lone window in the loft.

Sergey scrambled to his feet and managed to bring me back to the floor before I got close enough to the window to be seen.

"Do you want to die here, in this god forsaken barn? Anyone might be about."

"What would it matter and who do you think is looking for us? We are dead as far as the world knows. The only people we have to worry about are your friends. They are the only ones that know we are alive!" I spat out as he lay atop me with his face practically pressed to mine.

"If my friends were going to betray us, they would have done so already. There is some unexplained activity that seems to have its origin at the defense ministry. Some of my associates believe that your targets are not convinced that you died in the fire," He explained.

I didn't much care about what he was saying. The feel of his body pressed against me, his warm breath in my face and his scent in my nostrils was filling my senses and flooding my being with desire. I managed to free one hand and grabbed the back of his neck. He didn't resist when I pulled his face to mine. Our lips locked and then parted to allow our tongues to play. I gripped the back of his neck with one hand as if trying to prevent an escape that he made no sign of wanting. My other hand moved down his back as our kiss grew sloppier. I pulled his shirt tail out and slid my hand under the waist of his loose fitting pants. When my hand went under his cotton boxers, I felt the heat of his bare ass.

He moaned into my mouth as my fingertips dug into her left buttock. As if some smoldering passion was being released his ass was hot to the touch. With my hand still down his pants, I managed to roll him onto his side. I moved the hand that had held his neck to his fly and began to open the buttons that held his pants closed. With his fly opened his fully erect cock popped free of his under shorts. I began to stroke his serpent as he forced his tongue deeper into my mouth. I closed my lips around his invading tongue while continuing to fondle his warm, fur covered ass. He fucked my mouth with his thick tongue and dry humped my fist. At that point I didn't care what we did. I wanted him in anyway that he would let me have him.

At some point he broke the kiss and pushed me back. When he began undressing me, I suggested it would be simpler if we removed our own clothes. We were naked so fast that it seemed like our clothing had simply melted off our bodies. We came together again, letting our hard cocks rub together when we reengaged the sloppy passion-filled kiss. My hands traveled over his body as his hands roamed my flesh. Finally, I found myself pinned to the floor of the loft with Sergey sitting on my chest. Hay pressed into my back. He bent down and took the full length of my throbbing shaft into his mouth. I wished he would have stretched out so I could have had his cock in my mouth, but all I could manage was to lick the back of his balls as I enjoyed his cock sucking skills. After a few minutes I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to my face. I sucked his balls like a starving man takes sustenance as he deep throated my cock.

In minutes I was moaning into his ball sack as two days worth of cum shot from my cock. He swallowed so enthusiastically that it felt as if he was draining all the fluid from my body. When he had consumed every last drop of my seed, he spun around and pressed his jerking, precum leaking cock to my lips. He put his hands behind my head and lifted my face up. Before I had a chance to recover from my orgasm he was fucking my mouth. I loved every moment of the short vigorous face fucking. When he came I feared I would choke. I was still panting from my orgasm and could barely swallow the huge load of musky cream he was feeding me. He used his fingers to wipe up the cum that leaked out onto my chin and then fed the fluid back to me.

"Can't be wasting the love juice," He said in an amazingly sensual tone.

After I finished cleaning his fingers, he lay down beside me and kissed me tenderly.

"Doug, I love you more than you can know, more than I should, more than I have ever loved anyone or anything. If I could avoid hurting you, ever, I would. But I can't be other than my self or lie to protect you," He said.

"I don't want any more than what you just said and what we have right here right now," I said and slid my tongue into his mouth.

We spent the next few hours having sex. When our host came to speak to us, we were still naked and in each other's arms. The older Russian didn't seem surprised or concerned upon discovering that his two male guests were fucking in the hay loft. He didn't offer us any concessions to modesty either. As Sergey and I scrabbled around collecting our clothing and getting dressed he kept his eyes on us and laid out the plan for the evening.

We were invited to have a meal in the main house, where we waited for darkness to envelop the area. As predicted there was a cloud filled moonless sky that night. When our host handed us over to the last of our Russian guides, I thought sure I saw a hint of desire in the old man's eyes. I am not sure if he would have liked to join us on our journey to the west or he just wished he could fuck us. It didn't much matter. Our new guide who was about my age was already leading us toward the tree line and the forested border with the Ukraine. He took us to within sight of the unmarked border.

The three of us rested there watching for patrols. It was about an hour before we spotted two Russian soldiers on horse back. They looked bored and uninterested in their work. As soon as they were out of sight, our guide bid us farewell and Sergey and I walked to the border. I did not feel any sense of relief after crossing into Ukrainian territory. It seemed just as likely that we would be killed there as in Russia. I felt no more at ease after we had walked for an hour and found the landmark where we were to wait to be contacted. Though it was exactly as described in the plan, waiting in the dark in what appeared to be an abandoned shed by an empty field offered no comfort.

"How long did he say it would be before we were contacted?" I asked Sergey, hopeful that he had gotten more instructions than I.

"If we are in the right place, it will not be until tonight. The sun will be up soon and it is far too dangerous for us to be out in the daylight," He replied leaving me with more questions.

"We must be in the right place," I insisted. "It is exactly as we were told."

"One abandoned barn in the country looks much like the next, I would think. Come on, there will be food and clothing in the loft if we are in the right place."

We managed to grope our way to a ladder and then into the loft. Happily we found the clothing and food secreted as we were told we would. I felt better to know that we were at least where we were supposed to be. Knowing it would be a long wait for our next contact did not please me however.

"There is cheese and bread, my friend," He said in an upbeat tone.

"Sergey, my hunger is not for food right now. Only the comfort of your arms will offer me the nourishment I need."

He said nothing as he reached out in the darkness for me. I could not even see an outline of his body. I only had the sound of his breathing and the rustling of some straw under his knees as he crawled toward to tell me where he was. When his hand touched my arm, I slid toward the direction I thought would put me in his arms. We enveloped each other in a tight hug and were soon kissing deeply.

"I want you some much it hurts," He whispered in my ear as he fumbled with the buttons holding my fly closed.

He soon had me on my back with my pants and underwear pulled down to my knees. I let him take over the moment. Though I had truly only wanted his embrace, when his lips found my swollen cock I was in heaven. I remember lying there feeling as if I was dreaming as he pleasured me with his lips and tongue. He licked my cock and balls and then took every bit of my dick into his mouth and throat. Being unable to see and only feel what he was doing was totally surreal. When my cock began to spurt cum into his mouth he did something that he had never done to me. He released my cock and moved his mouth to my thigh.

1...456789