To Save a World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron rolled his eyes at her complained in mock anger. "What! You mean to say you don't think I can completely instruct of the both of you?"

"Oh, I've no doubt you could." Lydia purred, enjoying their thinly veiled innuendos. "But we do need to get moving soon. Better for me start the lesson, and then have Serche finish it."

"But then -"

Whatever he was about to say was cut off when he felt a sensation that made his eyes widen. "Oh fuck, my pants!" He felt the garment slowly slip off his legs. He tried to spread his legs wide to keep it in place, but he couldn't stop treading water as it made it harder for the both of them to stay afloat with only his grip on the rope of the raft to support them.

Lydia recognized his panic and dove into the water without a second thought, her wake trailing a path of bubbles. Aaron felt her tiny hands grip his thigh for support, and then to his surprise instead of pulling his undergarment up over his hip, she removed it completely.

Aaron jumped from a second surprise. Lydia had managed to encase his still hard cock in her mouth. She bobbed twice, her teeth scraping against his skin and making him jolt before she had to come up for air.

"Hmm, river flavored cock. I don't care much for it, but it'll have to do." The cheeky demon-touched giggled once she wiped the water off her face. She threw his pants overhead, tittering with laughter as they heard Serche's shriek when the cloth splattered on her thigh.

"Hey!" The shaman protested indignantly. "You didn't have to do that!"

"Your turn for some swimming lessons, Siri."

With a quick but luxurious kiss, Lydia was off of him and was hauling herself back into the raft. Sheets of crystal clear water cascaded off of her, tracing her tight body on their way down. She wore nothing but her thin underpants, which she had pulled up back onto her hip after she'd disengaged to cover her ass and the treasured place that he was in just minutes ago. The water made it practically transparent, though, and definitely clingy. He followed the droplets as they flowed down her hips, past the cute curve of her perky ass, and down delicately shaped thighs and legs.

Purely for his benefit, she wiggled her cute little bum at him one last time. She looked back at him with another trademark grin before she fully climbed aboard.

Aside from the pants-like underwear, Lydia wore nothing else. As soon as she lifted out of the water, Serche was there to cover her modesty with a deerskin cloth until she was dry enough to put on her raggedy shirt. There were a lot of cured deer skins aboard, and one particularly wide bearskin, but there were no towels to wick them dry.

As soon as she was covered, Lydia turned to Serche and reached for the woman's coverings. "Wait!" Serche protested, darting a look behind Lydia. "You don't have to do that."

"Oh, come off it, Siri. Trasnu there doesn't care about our skins one whit. Our master, however, fully appreciates our charms. Isn't that right, master?"

"Stop harassing our shaman, Lydia. She'll turn you into a tree." Aaron admonished from below.

"Oh, she's already turned something else into a tree. Quite a formidable trunk it has, as well!"

Aaron laughed from below. Serche frowned at Lydia, she wore a mask of annoyance but there was a smile hiding on the edges of her lips. She let Lydia remove the scraps of clothing that hid so little anyway, her ears and tail low to the ground in typical Rakan blush. Her arms didn't know what to do, hanging uselessly at her side. "Uh," Serche began hesitantly, "I really don't know how to swim, though."

"Serche," Lydia explained with a wicked grin as she made short work of the woman's clothes. "You're going to have swimming lessons. Or were you thinking of doing something else with the master? Naughty girl!"

Serche jumped as Lydia gave her now-exposed breast an easy squeeze. Lydia couldn't hide the grin from her face. The Rakan shaman was always so formal with everything else, but when it came to the joys of physical intimacy, she was nothing more than a blushing maiden. Serche stood before her, an arm across her heavy breasts and covering her naked sex. She seemed to have no idea what to do next.

Lydia cast an appreciative eye over her friend. Serche had a perfect body. It seemed that the woman was made up of equal parts power and grace, with just the right mixture of hardness and softness to titillate the eyes. Her shoulders were strong, but feminine - they certainly needed to be firm enough to support the pendulous weight of her breasts. They were perfect specimens of sexuality - full, round and proud, beautifully formed and untouched by even the slightest bit of sag. Her hips flowed like a subtle wave, the curves slight but definite, and what she lacked in her hip she made up for with her legs. They were a devastating set of toned, hard muscles with the soft edges of womanhood.

Lydia thought back to the wonderful moments when she saw those powerful legs wrap around Aaron's waist as he plowed into her, or around her own shoulders as she dined on the Shaman's treasures. She shivered, feeling her core come alive.

Which was bad, since it was now Serche's turn with the master's pleasuring tool. Her own needs would have to wait.

"W... what?" Serche hesitantly asked. She had seen the woman examine every inch of her body with an intense look in her eyes, and it made her squirm. Not in discomfort, but something else... She needed to get down to the water. "Uh, what am I supposed to do next, exactly?"

"That's easy," Lydia answered. "You get into the water."

With that, Lydia straight up pushed the towering woman off of the raft and into the water. Serche issued a veritable scream as she fell. Half of the whole Great Forest must have heard that shout - at least before she was cut off by an almighty splash that sent fountains of water droplets ten feet into the air. Lydia was almost doubled over in laughter, and she could even hear Trasnu chuckling behind her.

Aaron, for his part, was horrified by the thrashing and churning in front of him. Serche struggled like a drowning... well, dog - but by the time he managed to get ahold of her she had largely calmed down and just sort of trembled and peered up at him with wide, golden eyes. She latched onto his body as if her life depended on it.

"Y... You bitch!" Serche spluttered as she frantically wiped the water from her face while looking up at Lydia. "Come down here and I'll show you something to laugh at!" Then she literally shook her fist, all the while she clung desperately to Aaron's body.

If anything, her reaction added to Lydia's glee. It got the point where she knelt on the raft as she clutched her stomach in laughter. Serche had a thunderous expression on her face as she splashed water on the trembling girl above her with only one arm.

"Ah, I can't. I can't anymore." Lydia complained around her peals of mirth. "I'm going to go now, before I die from laughter."

With that, Lydia stumbled away from the edge of the raft. She tried to compose herself as she turned away from Serche's indignant cries of "That's right! Run away, little girl!"

Lydia shook her head, the remnants of her amusement erupting from her in occasional small chuckles as she padded her way to Trasnu, who was on the other end of the wooden craft with his back towards her. He sat on the edge and his feet dangled directly to the water, and he was pulling on something that dangled in the water. As she sat beside him, she discovered that Trasnu was fishing. He had a thin, long piece of rope that he was steadily coiling around a hand, the other end vanished from sight into the water.

"Hello," Lydia greeted. "I'm sorry for all the ruckus."

"No, you're not." Trasnu eyed her with a knowing smirk.

"You're right, I'm not." Lydia broke into a cheeky grin. "You sure you don't mind?"

"Ah, not in the way that you'd think. And besides, it makes me happy that our resident Shaman seems much more her age now."

"What do you mean?" Lydia glanced at him.

"She's always been uptight, that girl. Ever since she was young, she was raised to be the protégé of a prestigious title. The upbringing didn't give her much in the way of peers she can relate with."

"That sounds a little... sad."

The hunter made a sound of agreement. "She seemed unusually suited to it, though, and she grew up just fine, if a bit reserved. What I was really worried about is the effect our time in captivity had on her. That kind of thing... well, it wasn't easy for anyone. I'm just glad she seems much better now."

The young woman made a pensive sound. Serche had seemed to open up recently, if just a little. It was definitely an improvement over the somewhat formal, businesslike companionship that they shared before her wilding.

"Wait, so you do mind?"

Trasnu smirked. "We're going to talk about this now, huh?

It doesn't affect me one way or another, seeing you young'uns having fun like that. It's natural - spirits know I've had my fair share of it, back in the day. It just makes me jealous sometimes. And no, not in that way." Trasnu chuckled as she gave him a look of awkward alarm.

"I'm more jealous of three of you, in general." The older man went silent. Sensing that he was thinking carefully about his next words, Lydia kept her peace and gazed across the water as well. Even though she was still wet, the humid temperature of the forest and the overcast weather quickly made her feel balmy again. She contemplated taking another dip into the glorious coolness of the river.

"It's not even the feeling itself that I miss. I've made peace with not having that part of me at all; I've accepted it long ago. It's just sometimes, I think that it would be nice to have the choice."

Lydia stayed silent for a long while. "It's... Your condition, it is a matter of the heart, isn't it? I have dusk magic, emotions and feelings are my domain. Perhaps if I..."

"Thank you, but no."

"But why?" Lydia asked, surprised. She was pretty sure she'd be able to help him get over his problem by stimulating desire with her magic. It would even be an easy thing for her to do, and there was virtually no risk to his health.

She'd been thinking about it for a while, ever since Serche had hinted about Trasnu's circumstances, and had just been looking for the right opportunity to propose it. Lydia never thought that her idea would be so summarily dismissed.

Trasnu gave her a rueful smile. "Just an old man thing, lass. I'm fine with receiving help, but the thought of magic helping me dull the effects of my wife's loss somehow feels like a betrayal of her memory.

And before you go off on me," He added, perhaps noticing the way that Lydia's brows scrunched together. "It's nothing against you or dusk magic. It's just... I've seen other people deal with their problems. They drink or ingest strange plants that put them out of themselves for a time. Sometimes even buy unnamed concoctions from the occasional tinker. It might be just what they need, to put themselves in a place without misery for a time. I do not think that it's for me. I have to overcome this by myself, or I do not overcome this at all."

Lydia listened silently, looking over the old Rakan hunter as he wound his fishing line over his hand. He had a determined expression on his face, one that spoke of time-worn wisdom. "How long has it been since..."

"Since my wife died? Oh, about two decades ago."

"Twenty years!" Lydia exclaimed, shocked. "And all this time you..."

"Haven't danced the horizontal dance. Yes."

The young woman spluttered in laughter at his quirky phrasing. "That's a long time for... I can't imagine." It hadn't been long since Lydia's discovered the joys of sex herself, but now that she has, she definitely couldn't imagine going without for long.

Trasnu shrugged. "We beastmen live a lot longer than humans. The memory of my wife is fresh as yesterday in my mind."

"That's still a long time to mourn someone, Trasnu. Don't you think it's about time to move on? Even with help?"

He gathered the last of the empty fishing line and stood up to hook more bait from a container nearby. "Take care to keep your head down, mistress." He warned, and begun to spin a length of the line above him. The weight at the end kept it spinning until it blurred, and with one smooth motion of his whole body, the weight flew and flew, dragging the line behind it, almost as far as the eye can see. The weight met the water with a far-off plop.

As much as he tried to hide it, Lydia didn't miss the wince that accompanied his throw. The movement might be near perfect, but it had taken everything he had. Trasnu was one of the most expressive people that she had met, but he was as open as a boulder when it came to showing weakness.

It brought to mind the reason why they were trading safety for speed. They were terribly exposed in their clumsy raft, but they needed to get to a healer as fast as possible. Trasnu was dying from the inside, his life essence corrupted and consumed by a malevolent, mindless curse.

"I have had help." He continued, sitting back down. He breathed deeply so that, it seemed to Lydia, he could hide the huff of exertion from that action.

"From whom?" She asked as she politely ignored his suffering. She dragged her mind back to the subject at hand.

"Everyone." Trasnu grinned at Lydia in such a way that made the younger woman blink in surprise. "I had no shortage of 'help' lined up until several years after my wife's passing. Women, men, old and young. From different tribes, sometimes even passing travelers from different Clans. All sought to cure my... inability."

"Oh."

The older man gave a self-effacing shrug.

"Didn't it bother them that you couldn't... you know..."

Trasnu grinned at her. "Oh, it did, all right. But as they say - there are a lot more ways to kill a cat than just with a blunt club."

The pair laughed at that.

"But well, here I am." Trasnu continued. "One thing I can say with pride, though, is that even though I couldn't marshal the little soldier, I made sure not one of them went through my door unhappy."

Lydia processed what he was saying. "Even... men?" She asked in surprise.

"Particularly men. We're all too easy to please that one can't help but find new ways of heightening the pleasure."

She was floored. It must have been because the older man was so thoroughly non-sexual, but Lydia never entertained the fact that Trasnu might have had experience from the same field. "Oh! Uh," She spluttered, blurting the very first thing that came to her mind. "Perhaps you can give me some advice, then..."

She buried her face in her hands as Trasnu guffawed loudly. "Ugh. Forget I said anything, please." She muttered in mortification. She drew her knees to her and hugged her deerskin cloth tighter around her naked shoulders as if it would shield her from further shame.

"From what I've heard so far, it seems like you hardly need any further instruction!" Laughed Trasnu. "One advice though - you're young, so I understand, but maybe try and truly savor your moments, eh? If you really want variety, try stretching one climax out for hours upon hours."

"Ugh." Lydia moaned in mortification, not daring to peek out from her hands. She huddled closer to her knees. "But that is interesting. Thanks."

As if to add to Lydia's awkwardness, a particularly loud, telling squeak issued from the opposite side of the raft. The pair looked at each other, and this time it was the both of them that chuckled sheepishly.

Away from the serious pair and hidden from their sight, Serche couldn't help but issue another loud whimper as she slowly impaled herself on Aaron's cock.

It had taken some time for Aaron to sufficiently calm the woman down, as bad as she was with the open water. Thankfully, Aaron still had a solid hold on the rope. He would have preferred a change in scenery, but unless they learned how to fuck while freely swimming like fishes, it wasn't gonna happen. So Aaron spent the time that Lydia was talking to Trasnu romancing the terrified female Rakan clinging to his body.

Once she'd calmed down, Serche was a delightful sport. She had realized that she could pretty much ignore the threat of drowning with a reliable hard cock shoved deep inside her hungry hole. Same as Lydia, her magnificent legs were hooked around Aaron's waist. But unlike Lydia, she preferred to hook her arms up from under Aaron's to grasp his shoulder from behind instead of encircling his neck.

Even more unlike Lydia, Serche's heavy chest floated in the water right in his face.

It was a magical sight, those tits. The firm, round globes seemed intent on defying whatever force of nature intending to pull them down. 'Gravity? No thanks - we'd prefer to float on Serche's chest like the spherical, perfectly-shaped celestial bodies that we are. Water? Nope, we have buoyancy.' The Shaman's nipples bobbed in and out of the waterline like half-inch-long boats struggling to avoid capsizing. Their color reminded Aaron of flowers. He leaned in and captured one with his mouth.

Serche just barely cut off a surprised grunt from the sensation. Instead of voicing it out, she seemed to channel her emotions into plugging as much of his meaty spear into her as possible. Much more limber than Lydia, she was able to do this while also leaning back and away from Aaron to give him more room to play with the bountiful treasures of her chest.

Aaron knew Serche's breasts were very sensitive, so he tried really hard to be gentle with them. But the soft, firm sensation of those pale pink nipples on his tongue was just too irresistible. Serche whimpered in protest as he alternated between circling them with his tongue and nipping them with his teeth.

His left hand firmly held the rope ladder, but his other hand supported Serche's weight on his body - with the delightful side-benefit of cupping her toned ass. Aaron felt the muscles on her work as she labored to drive his cock repeatedly into heaven. One particular oddity that Aaron found intoxicating was the Rakan's tail. It was hidden away from sight under the water, but he could feel it brush his hand now and again. Curious, he shifted his grip and grasped the very base.

Serche stiffened and gurgled something incoherent.

"My, my, what have we here?" Aaron murmured around a nipple as he smiled with lustful glee. "Have I found the almighty Shaman's weakness? A cock in her cunt and a hand on her tail? Scandalous, scandalous."

"That's... Oh... that's not true." Serche was barely able to articulate around her pants of pleasure. She'd stopped all movements aside from the heaving of her chest, the grasp on the base of her tail arresting her actions.

"Really?" First, he pressed her hip down and buried himself into her as far as it would go. This had the effect of partially submerging her tits, but he resolved to suffer through it for now. Once her mound was flush against his pelvis, he started firmly stroking the base of her tail like he would masturbate his cock.

Serche emitted a sound from deep within her throat, like a dying animal. Her mouth opened as she extended her arms and arched her back almost dangerously, actually submerging most of her back and lifting her tits into the heavens. Her grip on Aaron's arms was the only thing keeping her from drowning.

"Argh." Serche grunted, "Too... much..."

"Too much?" Aaron taunted.

"Y... Yes." Barely coherent, Serche emitted a noise that was a cross between a whimper and a grunt.

"Well, if you want this to stop, then you better cum really fast, shouldn't you?"

Serche didn't say anything else, but her hip started to grind into him wildly while still in that absurd, arched position. It was a glorious sight. The waters churned and foamed around their bodies. As if rising out from the river froth itself, Serche's wet silver fur gleamed in the light as the perfect orbs of her breasts thrust upwards and to the sides, the flesh bouncing from her ministrations. Lust-addled, she ground her hip without thought or rhythm, intent only on the triple sensation of his cock forcing her pussy muscles apart, her clit lighting up in blazes of pleasure as she ground into him, and the strange, knee-weakening pressure on the sensitive base of her tail.