To Save a World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia only realized that she had been gripping her with her arms and legs when he started moving against her. A thrust, then two, firmly rubbing himself deep inside her back and forth, sparking within her pleasure the likes of which she had never thought existed.

She gripped him, her fingers clawing at his broad, sweaty back uncontrollably as he pounded into her. His ragged breathing was right beside her ear, sending her delicious thrills as she heard cues of his pleasure. The smell of his skin, sweat, and their mixed sex joined together in one intoxicating aroma that she readily breathed in desperate gasps.

He bit her ear, lightly, and she was so surprised that she exploded in pleasure. Her body clamped itself on him while her sex rushed fluids to their conjoined parts.

He growled in complaint, hampered as he was by her tightly holding body which restricted his movements. Addled in lust, he powered through it with brute force, the rough wooden floor of the wagon rough on his knees and shin. He shook the vehicle with each powered thrust.

Lydia keened uncontrollably with every forceful movement; a mixture of a moan and a whimper coming out in desperate exhalations of air. Her eyes were staring at the face just inches away from hers, Aaron's face appearing unbearably striking in her condition; his closed mysterious look now twisted with pleasure. Her very being centered on her overly stimulated box. Their grunts and moans and the wet slapping of their skin against each other created the distinct melodies of sex. Lydia was almost literally swimming in a haze of euphoria.

And then the door of the caravan was whisked open.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH-"

A grunt, and then a dull thud. No sooner had Aaron jerked his head in pure terror at Herry's unmistakable cry of rage as than also saw the big man's silhouette fall senselessly down to the ground. He gaped in shock.

"What the fu-"

"More! I beg you,more! I'mso- ah!, close!"

Aaron stared in shock at the writhing young woman beneath him, trying desperately to hump his buried cock. Didn't she know what had just happened?

"We'll be alright! He's out cold! Now sir pleaseplease fuck me!"

Sir. she called me sir. Who was he to refuse that?

Soon enough he was powering his hard cock into her again, the incident all but forgotten. Driven by the melody of her cries, and the thrill of the danger of the currently open flaps in front of him. Whoever passed by would doubtlessly see their rutting.

The thought spurred him on even more, surrendering himself into a tight, wet, and hot pleasure that built a massive mountain of bliss inside him.

The tight knot of pleasure inside Lydia kept drawing closer and closer to a breaking point, her body tensing in preparation for the mighty orgasm. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her whole body arched almost inhumanly up to contend with the press of her lover's own flesh. Her moans turned to gasps, and her eyes shut tight. Her skin raced with goosebumps as the bliss of her magical senses went amplified everything.

Closer and closer and closer. His hips were a blur driving into her.

And then she came.

Her world turned white with euphoria as her orgasm rocked through her body. It was bliss of every kind imaginable, her core clenching almost painfully unto the hardness stabbed into it, gushing more wetness. Her skin raced with lightning, and her ears rang with her own cries.

Aaron thrust as deep as he could, and then tipped from the mountains of pleasure. The assault on his cock as she came was far more than he could withstand. It was massive, almost violent, his whole essence erupting into thunderous explosions centered in his crotch. Waves of pleasure ratcheted up and down his spine, and then into his core, ending in sizzles at the tip of his extremities. Each forceful jerk of his cock renewed the waves of absolute pleasure.

Lydia once again exploded in pleasure as he painted her insides with his seed. His cock violently expelled his essence into her in white hot spurts. The feeling of him cumming inside her was unparalleled, the deep satisfaction that she earned from having utterly pleasured her partner creating in her a sense of gratified well being.

He collapsed on top of her, spent. They were both still breathing heavily, the musky scent of their joining entering them every time they inhaled. Their bodies were hot and slicked with sweat, glowing in the moonlight that shown through the open flaps.

"I- "

"Shh," Aaron chastised, basking in the afterglow of their incredible lovemaking and the sensation of his semi-erect cock still inside of her.

Lydia tightened her embrace in response, basking in the effervescent afterglow, her body still sending her little aftershocks of pleasure.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, not doing anything at all except delight in each other's presence. Eventually, though, Aaron groaned and got up, disentangling himself from his partner.

"Wow," he exclaimed silently. "Just wow. You are incredible."

She blushed and giggled, suddenly self conscious. "It was amazing. I never knew..."

"I was your first?"

She nodded shyly. He leaned down and gave her a soft, heartwarming kiss, her eyes fluttering. "Thank you."

She smiled at him in response, her happiness evident in her warm eyes. The sight of her genuine smile took his breath away.

Eventually, they managed to completely disentangle themselves from each other. Aaron had found a rag that was clean enough to suit their purposes, and he began gently cleaning her tired body.

"So," he began tentatively, wiping down their mess in her thighs, "What wasthat about?" Addressing what he felt was the elephant in the room. Or, in this case, the unconscious man outside the wagon.

"Oh, that?" Lydia couldn't help but sound just a little bit smug, so that he had to look up at her lazy grin, her fire-colored eyes shining. "That was our salvation."